klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
brizz wrote:

Oh my ... is that really available for sale? What a horrible thought.

Patchitect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect
peppersagooddog wrote:generally i wound't vote for a moderator, as it's something i think shouldn't be possible. however, it's a plane. dammit.

Good question... is it possible for a mod to influence the voting in anyway? its just he firums, and i have questions as to how much the forums actaully effect the voting in the long run anyway.. its not like she can affect the entries in any way....

jamescho84

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jamescho84
Microloud wrote:The design is nice but can we cut it with the animals that are trying to fly when they really cant? It is becoming like an overused cliche.Lets get back to the drawing board (cliche intended) and make a creative shirt.

No thanks.

ehcropydoc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ehcropydoc
Re: Stop the Destruction

How do we vote?

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
bluchez wrote:Love

They came from two different worlds. One from the arctic tundra, one from the woodlands of North America. It was a chance meeting, for sure, but one that would ultimately send these two carnivores on an adventure like nothing they had experienced before, called love.

Samantha was her name. ............
Franklin was his name. ..........
They both arrived in Paris at the exact same time. .............
Now, let me step back here to say, if you don't believe Paris is the city of love, you must have never been there...........
It's now three years later, and they currently reside together in Northern Canada (all relationships require compromises, and even though noone wants to live in Canada, it was the best average of their two relative climates). (al) When Franklin got home..........Samantha gave him the fantastic news. They were going to have a baby. .........?

That was a great story! Sort Kinky Friedman-ish, but not his usual themes. Anyway, that story alone deserve a vote and you got mine.

robertchatterly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robertchatterly
goldenmomiji wrote:Awesome job. Only thing is it kinda weirds me out that there is not an Antarctica.... Anyway, GMV!

like this?

mjc613

Re: Canadian National Flag **RESUB**

This looks more like a cannabis leaf than a maple leaf.

highgrassfarm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages highgrassfarm
bluchez wrote:I think some of the cross hatching actually inside the maple leaf might really separate it from it's background. Just a suggestion. Keep up the good work.

Thanks! I'm trying to develop a better eye for detail.

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
ehcropydoc wrote:How do we vote?

You have to have a purchase from any one of the Woot sites on your account before you can vote. It keeps people from creating dummy accounts and voting for their own design numerous times.

kristibosch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kristibosch
Re: Aztec Calander

This would have been way cooler had you not copy and pasted a generic image onto a shirt template. Thanks for playing.

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
Patchitect wrote:Good question... is it possible for a mod to influence the voting in anyway? its just he firums, and i have questions as to how much the forums actaully effect the voting in the long run anyway.. its not like she can affect the entries in any way....

How could a mod influence the voting? It's not like she works at Woot HQ. She's a volunteer. The only way she could influence the voting is by posting her design here and asking for votes like the rest of us do.

brizz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz
kristibosch wrote:This would have been way cooler had you not copy and pasted a generic image onto a shirt template. Thanks for playing.

or if numerous previous entries of the same thing hadn't already been done.

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
Re: punk monkey

The monkey is great! I'd let him play anytime.

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
Re: Death on a Pale White UNICORN!

Seriously, J, this is great work and I'll be in for buying right away. I thought the smile was hilarious and will white sharpie wite-out my own on.

jbedwar1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbedwar1
Re: Planet Earth

i thought we agreed that stuff was going to be hand drawn this week.

Patchitect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect
jbedwar1 wrote:i thought we agreed that stuff was going to be hand drawn this week.

I think we agreed that things would be personally created.. that doesnt rule out generated images// unless theres a clip art with this image on it?

mjc613

Re: Old School Spokes

The flames look similar to those on Harley Davidson products.

This could be a copyright violation

frogboyjb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frogboyjb
artulo wrote:The monkey is great! I'd let him play anytime.

thanks artulo, I did submit a black one just for punk sakes though

mjc613

Re: Eggs

I'm concerned that the dwg exceeds the area limit for designs. It certainly looks like it does on the template.

mjc613

Microloud wrote:The design is nice but can we cut it with the animals that are trying to fly when they really cant? It is becoming like an overused cliche.Lets get back to the drawing board (cliche intended) and make a creative shirt.

I think if you take a look, you will see that JamesCho does not limit himself to flying animals. To my thinking, he has been at the drawing board since Thursday, including his collaboration(s).

mjc613

Re: Lighthouse

Oh Oh. The ground below the lighthouse is different, but otherwise, these are just a little too similar.

For those of you who are curious, this is the Cape Blanco lighhouse, and it stands above the western-most point in Oregon.

Adder, you've created a monster.

frogboyjb

Re: punk monkey two

I wanted to submit a new design with simpler line art, and on black for anyone who thinks a punk won't
wear baby blue

frogboyjb

Re: line rhino right

this is definitely cool. great work

frogboyjb

mrblaack wrote:do punks wear baby blue?

posted a black one too

frogboyjb

Re: Spiral

I would definitely wear this

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
mjc613 wrote:The flames look similar to those on Harley Davidson products.

This could be a copyright violation

All hand drawn flames have a similar look. So, I wouldn't count on it.

riveral

quality posts: 0 Private Messages riveral
Re: A World of Lines

*sigh* I was in the process of updating my original design.

borwear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages borwear
mjc613 wrote:This looks more like a cannabis leaf than a maple leaf.

thats probly because it is, which is also what will get it rejected

hookajoe

quality posts: 11 Private Messages hookajoe
jimiyo wrote:ha. looks like a c64 game i had once. Stellar 7? I forget...

Arctic Fox! I was playing that just the oher day on an emulator. Man, games suc ked 20 years ago! Hard to believe we enjoyed them so much at the time! GMV

Previsualconsent

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Previsualconsent
Re: The Doppler Effect

quick question. how does this represent the doppler effect? would the waves be compressed on one side and stretched on the other? To me this looks like the reduced intensity of a wave over an area.
Whats your take?

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
mjc613 wrote:

For those of you who are curious, this is the Cape Blanco lighhouse, and it stands above the western-most point in Oregon.

Adder, you've created a monster.

No such thing. The best voter is an informed voter, and the only people who would disagree either want the design too much to admit it's being "borrowed" or created the design themselves.

huzzah for people caring about original work!

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
Re: Professor Von Platypus

I love the shillelagh out of this, GF

xpaz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xpaz
Re: Electric Lines

nice.

emerica

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emerica
Re: Why Can't I Fly, Friend?

Ah great, unfortunately penguins>ostro and.. I wouldn't wear the ostros... so no vote, cause I vote on what I can rock that looks good, not just looks good.

erll, i'm ogg yo trsf snf dlrrp

mjc613

I think Joel will say there is fill.

Switz213

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Switz213

Thanks,
too bad the votes don't reflect it :D

fun fun fun

narkus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages narkus
Re: Professor Von Platypus

oh ya! He's cool!!!

narkus

Re: Hard to Find Good Help . . .

i just love the hell out of this guy! What a face!!! I agree, i don't get why he doesn't have more votes.

mjc613

Found something very similar here (except for the center face):
http://updatecenter.britannica.com/art?assemblyId=813&type=A

narkus

Re: Sashimi Hunters Woodcut

Cho, please print this and teddy somewhere if they don't make fog