no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
SkekTek wrote:I'm teaching the earth to SING... not to SUFFER



Prof. Tek,
Clearly, you need to incorporate more disciplinary methods into your teaching style!

SkekTek wrote:I might work on the left hand of god (oh, SUN, sorry). If you search any image bank, you see conductors use both hands. I had mine pointing, but maybe I can change it to something else (fist, or just a flat hand).


Flippin' the bird.

stlwooter


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter
SkekTek wrote:Some of us gave it our best shot, but can't match the output of the master illustrators.


And then we get shot down by the master debaters with their snide comments.

Bryan818


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bryan818
stlwooter wrote:And then we get shot down by the master debaters with their snide comments.


the forum is dead.. this one any more exciting?

and do we like ?


Please check it out

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
no1 wrote:Flippin' the bird.



Yeah, that'll fly... But... if I make it subtle, so people don't really see it... and make the earth sweat (think global warming...

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Bryan818 wrote:the forum is dead.. this one any more exciting?

and do we like ?



I guess I'll go first.

First of all, my design color sense vacuums, so feel free to ignore me.

How about a black T-shirt, removing some of the black you're using on the outside and changing his hair and back "fins" to purple (you might have to change his tongue to purple, too, to get the colors down to six). If you go with a black shirt, you might have to lighten up his guitar, too.

Hmm, that sounds like a lot of work, never mind, ignore this post.

stlwooter


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter
Bryan818 wrote:the forum is dead.. this one any more exciting?

and do we like ?<snipped img>


Well, I don't like the big reptiles of the chomping kind or electric guitars, so could you change it to a harmonica playing goldfish?

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
stlwooter wrote:Well, I don't like the big reptiles of the chomping kind or electric guitars, so could you change it to a harmonica playing goldfish?



Is that a goldfish playing a harmonica or a harmonica playing a goldfish?

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
stlwooter wrote:Well, I don't like the big reptiles of the chomping kind or electric guitars, so could you change it to a harmonica playing goldfish?



I already submitted a design with a goldfish that is tanking, so feel free to try another one...

stlwooter


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter
SkekTek wrote:I already submitted a design with a goldfish that is tanking, so feel free to try another one...


ah, poo. That's what I get for not even looking through the entrants this week.

No brain power when the brain is cooking at 99+

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
stlwooter wrote:ah, poo. That's what I get for not even looking through the entrants this week.

No brain power when the brain is cooking at 99+



We're freesing here... it's only.. 43

Please vote:

stlwooter


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter
SkekTek wrote:We're freesing here... it's only.. 43



Oh, I am sure it is some ridiculously cold temperature outside. I'm talking internal temps. My brain be cooking in me own skull. Down from the 100+ of a few days ago, though.

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:We're freesing here... it's only.. 43



Heat wave here at 33. ^_^

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

O M G, people are talking about the weather in here. It's just like PWA!

stlwooter


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter
superspryte wrote:Heat wave here at 33. ^_^


my computer tells me it is 30 outside. my ass tells me not to go find out.

stlwooter


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter
no1 wrote:O M G, people are talking about the weather in here. It's just like PWA!


I tend to talk about anything anywhere.

SailorButterfly


quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly

Today was the first day of my county's school system's "spring" break, and it was 37 on my way to work this morning (in Alabama). Gotta love irony.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

This is the one time of year that Vegas can be smug. It's lovely right now. (Apart from ridiculous wind over the weekend.)


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:O M G, people are talking about the weather in here. It's just like PWA!


Okay what does PWA stand for? Maybe I'm missing something.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

stlwooter


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter
superspryte wrote:Okay what does PWA stand for? Maybe I'm missing something.



pandas with attitude!

stlwooter


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter

Post Whores Anonymous

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

stlwooter wrote:my computer tells me it is 30 outside. my ass tells me not to go find out.


Hmmm, I don't remember you but I've seen you around recently. Hi. ^_^

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

stlwooter wrote:Post Whores Anonymous


Aha! Thanks. I should've figured it was something like that.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

stlwooter


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter
superspryte wrote:Hmmm, I don't remember you but I've seen you around recently. Hi. ^_^


I don't remember you either. Been on hiatus. Too busy and tired to really do much outside of work and sleep.

Hi, back.

I'm one of those gentle, serious wooters who try to keep these forums clean and wholesome.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
superspryte wrote:Okay what does PWA stand for? Maybe I'm missing something.



stlwooter wrote:Post Whores Anonymous



It was the main thread in Everything But Woot that the EBWers talked in. It seems like everyone's run out of stuff to talk about so most posts are people saying hello/goodbye and the local weather.

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
stlwooter wrote:I don't remember you either. Been on hiatus. Too busy and tired to really do much outside of work and sleep.

Hi, back.

I'm one of those gentle, serious wooters who try to keep these forums clean and wholesome.



snortz!. We share the same woot-birth-day, but you have out posted me by 3,720 to 1

Edit: was your first purchase some random calendars? I tried to buy a Bashing on Cobras at a woot off, and settled for calendars.

Edited Edit: The calendars were in later woot-off after failed attempt to buy Bashing on Cobras.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

stlwooter wrote:I don't remember you either. Been on hiatus. Too busy and tired to really do much outside of work and sleep.

Hi, back.

I'm one of those gentle, serious wooters who try to keep these forums clean and wholesome.


Ahaha, I bet. I'm relatively newish to shirt.woot; I was first and foremost a wine.wooter, as my sig screams happily (also, before I got an account I watched juvy.woot for quite a while). My first derby was back in Summer into Fall but I've been active here since Invention. And I use my own brand of smiley different from most people. They are catching.

^_^

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:It was the main thread in Everything But Woot that the EBWers talked in. It seems like everyone's run out of stuff to talk about so most posts are people saying hello/goodbye and the local weather.


The answer? Join the Derby Cyberpub. ^_^

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
superspryte wrote:The answer? Join the Derby Cyberpub. ^_^



Except today is the first day people have been in here much in a little while.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
superspryte wrote:The answer? Join the Derby Cyberpub. ^_^



Um... with the weather talk and the lack of posts, the Cyberpub is starting to sound more and more like PWA every day.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
no1 wrote:Um... with the weather talk and the lack of posts, the Cyberpub is starting to sound more and more like PWA every day.



Except without all the slapping.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
SkekTek wrote:Except without all the slapping.



//smack

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
no1 wrote://smack



Hi Daj! You've changed!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:O M G, people are talking about the weather in here. It's just like PWA!



We have corrupted you all!!!!
Well, at least the weather has been odd lately. So it might be something to talk about.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

dontwantaname wrote:We have corrupted you all!!!!
Well, at least the weather has been odd lately. So it might be something to talk about.


I really am disappointed it's so quiet here. T_T

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
superspryte wrote:I really am disappointed it's so quiet here. T_T



To be fair, there's not much going on in the main Derby thread either. No opportunity for off-topic talk to spill over here.

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
no1 wrote:To be fair, there's not much going on in the main Derby thread either. No opportunity for off-topic talk to spill over here.



We could all be mean now. Let's all bash the shirt we hate the most. ha ha ha. Not really... but I will if you do it first.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

I will then swoop in and take this opportunity to brag into the ether that I managed to make great progress in my Scorpion Pose ( http://z.about.com/d/yoga/1/0/g/2/scorpion.jpg) over the weekend. I didn't even know I could do forearm balances, guyez!


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
PemberDucky wrote:I will then swoop in and take this opportunity to brag into the ether that I managed to make great progress in my Scorpion Pose ( http://z.about.com/d/yoga/1/0/g/2/scorpion.jpg) over the weekend. I didn't even know I could do forearm balances, guyez!



I worked on my poses this weekend too, but magnum just isn't ready yet.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Schrobblehead wrote:I worked on my poses this weekend too, but magnum just isn't ready yet.


Blue Steel. Blue Steel.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Schrobblehead wrote:Someone at work just sent me this. It's pretty funny if you don't mind puns, and should be safe for work.



ROFL That was great!!!