zea3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
no1 wrote:Ms. Z,

Um... does he agree with that?

If so, I think he's delirious!

Of course not! He's 9! He's still giving me a hard time about the medicine.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
zea3 wrote:Of course not! He's 9! He's still giving me a hard time about the medicine.

Ms. Z,
Did you find something else to mix it in?

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
zea3 wrote:Hey Cruzer, doing fine. What did you end up cooking last night?

I was over ruled on my decision to cook last night so we went out instead.

Perhaps tonight...unless she decides that she wants to go home tonight. I dunno.

zea3

Did you find something else to mix it in?

Ice cream, but he is still gagging.

no1

zea3 wrote:Ice cream, but he is still gagging.

Ms. Z,
Try hamburger, it seems to work for dogs!

zea3

Try hamburger, it seems to work for dogs!

This kid won't eat hamburgers. These are some big stinking capsules and he has to take 3 of them twice a day. If they taste as nasty as they smell, I can understand why he's trying to avoid taking them. Blech!

no1

zea3 wrote:This kid won't eat hamburgers.

Ms. Z,

O M G he's some kind of mutant!

What does he eat? I think bitter kind of clashes with sweet stuff, it might go better with oily/creamy or salty, or you could hide it in spicy.

edit: If you mix it in liquid, he might be able to chug it and not taste it so much.

zea3

O M G he's some kind of mutant!

What does he eat? I think bitter kind of clashes with sweet stuff, it might go better with oily/creamy or salty, or you could hide it in spicy.

edit: If you mix it in liquid, he might be able to chug it and not taste it so much.

His main diet is chicken nuggets, mac & cheese, or Polish sausage. He doesn't chug anything, and I don't think the medicine dissolves very well. It leaves a gritty residue.

no1

zea3 wrote:His main diet is chicken nuggets, mac & cheese, or Polish sausage. He doesn't chug anything, and I don't think the medicine dissolves very well. It leaves a gritty residue.

Ms. Z,
He is too tough for me. I suppose he doesn't like BBQ sauce or mustard on his nuggets. Probably cooking the power in the cheese or inside the sausage isn't a good idea. I'm stumped.

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
zea3 wrote:His main diet is chicken nuggets, mac & cheese, or Polish sausage. He doesn't chug anything, and I don't think the medicine dissolves very well. It leaves a gritty residue.

Glad to see my son isn't the only one who has weird food likes/dislikes. The only meat he'll eat is hamburger. He won't even eat a meatball - unless we cut it up and tell him it's a hamburger. Guess the spaghetti sauce isn't a big enough clue for him. Don't know what we'll feed him once he gets smart.

I'm working from home today but just got booted out of their network. I have a report I really need to finish today and I can't get back in.

Probably going to disappear again once I can log back in...

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
krapposelli wrote:Glad to see my son isn't the only one who has weird food likes/dislikes. The only meat he'll eat is hamburger. He won't even eat a meatball - unless we cut it up and tell him it's a hamburger. Guess the spaghetti sauce isn't a big enough clue for him. Don't know what we'll feed him once he gets smart.

I'm working from home today but just got booted out of their network. I have a report I really need to finish today and I can't get back in.

Probably going to disappear again once I can log back in...

is she gone yet?

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
cruzer wrote:is she gone yet?

*giggles*, apparently

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
jqubed wrote:*giggles*, apparently

Ha! I'm back now though. Just got my report done. I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Hi guys, found out a bit more on the job front. Boss's promotion is the kind that includes a moving truck. I have no idea what this means for me, but it definitely mens he won't be my boss after this. I am kinda his personal slave so. . . .

On the positive side my friend who works for a neighboring agency called to see i I still had a job, so . . . .(his agency pays better, but they have a union so the hours are stricter and I am not sure if we could afford that, which is why I didn't mov earlier)

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:Hi guys, found out a bit more on the job front. Boss's promotion is the kind that includes a moving truck. I have no idea what this means for me, but it definitely mens he won't be my boss after this. I am kinda his personal slave so. . . .

On the positive side my friend who works for a neighboring agency called to see i I still had a job, so . . . .(his agency pays better, but they have a union so the hours are stricter and I am not sure if we could afford that, which is why I didn't mov earlier)

Go for it! Union isn't as bad as it sounds (though you have to watch them closely).

Oh yeah, hi PWAers!

no1

KtCallista wrote:Hi guys, found out a bit more on the job front. Boss's promotion is the kind that includes a moving truck. I have no idea what this means for me, but it definitely mens he won't be my boss after this. I am kinda his personal slave so. . . .

Uh oh. Sorry to hear about the coming upheaval, Ms. KtC.

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:Go for it! Union isn't as bad as it sounds (though you have to watch them closely).

Oh yeah, hi PWAers!

It's not the Union that bothers me, it's the cost of daycare and the time away from the baby. We spend just under $4000 for one girl to be in care two day a week for the year.

Not sue the job is gone yet, I may just transfer to someone else, but thanks all. I'll be updating regularly, your sorta part of my thinking/cooping process.

no1

KtCallista wrote:It's not the Union that bothers me, it's the cost of daycare and the time away from the baby. We spend just under $4000 for one girl to be in care two day a week for the year.

Not sue the job is gone yet, I may just transfer to someone else, but thanks all. I'll be updating regularly, your sorta part of my thinking/cooping process.

Ms. KtC,

You've probably posted this before, but I probably missed it or just forgot: Do none of these agencies believe in providing/subsidizing day care?

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

Why not just not join the union?

Still single, can't imagine why.

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

Where is poof?

Still single, can't imagine why.

SkekTek

KtCallista wrote:It's not the Union that bothers me, it's the cost of daycare and the time away from the baby. We spend just under $4000 for one girl to be in care two day a week for the year.

That is a problem. The positive thing about working at the University is the subsidized daycare. Here, we have a child center that costs $3.25/hour for faculty. Can't get close to that elsewhere.... of course, my wife is a stay-at-home-mom, so we only use it to give her a break once a weel.

KtCallista

no1 wrote:Ms. KtC,

You've probably posted this before, but I probably missed it or just forgot: Do none of these agencies believe in providing/subsidizing day care?

Not that we are discussing. My daughter attends the University center and if one of us got a job at the University (something Orc would really like to do) we would get a discount. I know the CDA tribe does, they are 45 mins away, not sure about the Nez, also 45 mins away.

Edit: Skek you University Center has a much better deal than ours, even for faculty our center does not have that much of a discount I think it is 10-15% at most.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:Not that we are discussing. My daughter attends the University center and if one of us got a job at the University (something Orc would really like to do) we would get a discount. I know the CDA tribe does, they are 45 mins away, not sure about the Nez, also 45 mins away.

Edit: Skek you University Center has a much better deal than ours, even for faculty our center does not have that much of a discount I think it is 10-15% at most.

45 minutes sounds far for daycare. Then again I live in a city.

Didn't I have your name and address at some point? I can't find it.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1

dontwantaname wrote:Didn't I have your name and address at some point? I can't find it.

BUBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
FenStar wrote:Where is poof?

Here.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I'mmmmmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady

daj59 wrote:I'mmmmmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Was I right? Did you pick up Maisy before you went home?

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Was I right? Did you pick up Maisy before you went home?

Of course. I went by Tom Thumb to get my $50, then to get gas (automobile kind), and the over to son's Dad's to get Maisy. Would have been silly to go home first only go get back in the car to pick her up. She's all happy although she kept wandering back to their front door while we were talking outside. I think she enjoyed herself over there.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:I'mmmmmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Are you all relaxed?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady

daj59 wrote:Of course. I went by Tom Thumb to get my $50, then to get gas (automobile kind), and the over to son's Dad's to get Maisy. Would have been silly to go home first only go get back in the car to pick her up. She's all happy although she kept wandering back to their front door while we were talking outside. I think she enjoyed herself over there.

I just thought since son took Maisy there, perhaps son would bring Maisy home. I take it she's no longer a fluffy butt.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:I just thought since son took Maisy there, perhaps son would bring Maisy home. I take it she's no longer a fluffy butt.

Only when she had stare-downs with the cat according to son. The post-bath fluffy butt is gone. Son said his dad slept better because the cats always start pawing his bedroom door to be let in during the night. Maisy would growl and stare at them. They didn't do it as much during her visit.

ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Are you all relaxed?

Yeah, I guess. Had a wonderful visit with Dad's cousins.

zea3

Good evening folks!

ThunderThighs

Staff

I seem to remember some car talk between some of the guys earlier. You might be interested in this.

ThunderThighs

Staff

zea3 wrote:Good evening folks!

Howdy Zea!

zea3

daj59 wrote:Howdy Zea!

Hi Daj, have a nice drive back?

ThunderThighs

Staff

zea3 wrote:Hi Daj, have a nice drive back?

Uneventful anyway. That's always a good thing!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Here's the view from my condo's balcony when the sun finally came out this morning.

Click for biggie size.

SkekTek

daj59 wrote:Here's the view from my condo's balcony when the sun finally came out this morning.

Click for biggie size.

Heh! Looks like the view outside of my parents' windows in suburban Chicago (Lindenhurst).

Gotta go to beddy bye... chat later.

ThunderThighs

Staff

SkekTek wrote:Heh! Looks like the view outside of my parents' windows in suburban Chicago (Lindenhurst).

Gotta go to beddy bye... chat later.

Hi. Bye. Gnite.