zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
daj59 wrote:Uneventful anyway. That's always a good thing!


We have been having a lot of wind down here. Made driving real interesting on Monday! Did you tour any of the bathhouses? I have a few pictures from a bathhouse we toured a few years ago. It was a beautiful building.

I sent my camera in for repairs shortly after this photo was made. Pay no attention to the date, its wrong!

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Hi everybody. We made it to Myrtle Beach. Everybody is fed and has a place to sleep. We have an extra 14 year old blond this trip. I'm pooped. See everybody tomorrow. Happy Maundy Thursday. Went by the Catholic Church on the way to the beach and the parking lot was full. I'm looking for an ocean side sunrise service. there has to be one.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:45 minutes sounds far for daycare. Then again I live in a city.

Didn't I have your name and address at some point? I can't find it.



The job would be that far away as well. (actually going to my meeting will almost take that long tomorrow, but I have to drive to another town and then through it to the other side).

You did have, because I got a beautiful Christmas card from ya.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:Heh! Looks like the view outside of my parents' windows in suburban Chicago (Lindenhurst).

Gotta go to beddy bye... chat later.



yes, later!

hope you sleep well.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Didn't tour any but did get a mineral bath/treatment at the only open bath house.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
joyner wrote:Hi everybody. We made it to Myrtle Beach. Everybody is fed and has a place to sleep. We have an extra 14 year old blond this trip. I'm pooped. See everybody tomorrow. Happy Maundy Thursday. Went by the Catholic Church on the way to the beach and the parking lot was full. I'm looking for an ocean side sunrise service. there has to be one.


If you can't find one, make your own!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:The job would be that far away as well. (actually going to my meeting will almost take that long tomorrow, but I have to drive to another town and then through it to the other side).

You did have, because I got a beautiful Christmas card from ya.



Found it! I wrote it down on paper, in my woot book.
Didn't think to look there.
Good thing, because woot still deletes PM's at random from my account.
The number is wrong too.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
daj59 wrote:Didn't tour any but did get a mineral bath/treatment at the only open bath house.


I wanted to do that but we were only there for the day. We toured The Fordyce Bath House . The pictures on the webpage don't do it justice.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
joyner wrote:Hi everybody. We made it to Myrtle Beach. Everybody is fed and has a place to sleep. We have an extra 14 year old blond this trip. I'm pooped. See everybody tomorrow. Happy Maundy Thursday. Went by the Catholic Church on the way to the beach and the parking lot was full. I'm looking for an ocean side sunrise service. there has to be one.



That sounds nice.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
daj59 wrote:Didn't tour any but did get a mineral bath/treatment at the only open bath house.



Sounds really nice!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:Found it! I wrote it down on paper, in my woot book.
Didn't think to look there.
Good thing, because woot still deletes PM's at random from my account.
The number is wrong too.



Glad you found it. Good to know there are still people keeping track out there.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hullo? Is it time to turn out the lights already?

I'm finally watching Dancing with the Stars online. Still have to watch Survivor and Big Brother but that can wait.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:Hullo? Is it time to turn out the lights already?

I'm finally watching Dancing with the Stars online. Still have to watch Survivor and Big Brother but that can wait.



I'm trying to train my left hand to hit the space bar.
It seems I've managed to get some sort of carpal tunnel from woot.
//sigh
It started before Splinter died.
After not being here anywhere near as much as normal with all the assorted stuff that happened in the last few weeks, it got better.
After only two days back online...it is back.
AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!
So now I'm trying to train my left hand to do stuff.
I did use it for the mouse, but I now have a touch pad.
Unless it is some sort of arthritis thing.
Found out at my Aunts funeral, that my cousins have the some exact arthritis, in the same exact places.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hmmmm, I don't have any experience with carpal tunnel. I know some people at work use trackballs instead of mice. Those drive me nuts when I have to use them. Doesn't sound like that's your problem if you're using a touch pad (although that drives me nuts after a while too).



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

Spitzer call girl loses $1 million offer (Reuters)

Adult DVD distributor "Girls Gone Wild" discovered videos of a semi-nude Dupre, now 22, in its archives and plans to sell them on its Web site, a company spokesman said.

[...]

A "Girls Gone Wild" video crew met Dupre in Miami in 2003 and she stayed with them for a week shooting videos, the spokesman said.


2008-2003=5
22-5=17

hmmmm

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Ohhhm, just saw a commercial for a new Harold and Kumar movie.
Rated R
I just watched the trailer.
It may be stupid, but I like them!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

jqubed wrote:Spitzer call girl loses $1 million offer (Reuters)

2008-2003=5
22-5=17

hmmmm



Yes, people have noticed.
The girls gone wild guy is in trouble, again, for that.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
dontwantaname wrote:I'm trying to train my left hand to hit the space bar.
It seems I've managed to get some sort of carpal tunnel from woot.
//sigh
It started before Splinter died.
After not being here anywhere near as much as normal with all the assorted stuff that happened in the last few weeks, it got better.
After only two days back online...it is back.
AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!
So now I'm trying to train my left hand to do stuff.
I did use it for the mouse, but I now have a touch pad.
Unless it is some sort of arthritis thing.
Found out at my Aunts funeral, that my cousins have the some exact arthritis, in the same exact places.



your doctor may have treatments available for you. also, a lot of what was diagnosed as carpal tunnel may not be; similar pain may come from parts of your back if you may have poor posture (running along a shared nerve), such as people get from sitting at a computer for extended periods.

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

What are the odds that if I get into my PJ's , son and his friends will all show up at the door?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

welcome back, daj!

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
dontwantaname wrote:What are the odds that if I get into my PJ's , son and his friends will all show up at the door?



probably high?

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

i'm going to check the standings, then head to bed, cya!

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
jqubed wrote:i'm going to check the standings, then head to bed, cya!



*shudder* Standings are terrible!



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jqubed wrote:welcome back, daj!

Thank you!



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

jqubed wrote:your doctor may have treatments available for you. also, a lot of what was diagnosed as carpal tunnel may not be; similar pain may come from parts of your back if you may have poor posture (running along a shared nerve), such as people get from sitting at a computer for extended periods.




Yeah, the arthritis in the neck causes the other hand to get numb.
I guess if it keeps up, I'll have to go to the Dr for just that.

I must have some sort of medical book in the house that would show what nerves go through the two vertebrate in the neck.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

jqubed wrote:probably high?



It is spring break.
The car is still here. The "if you ever get a DWI, you will be carless" threat seems to have worked.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

jqubed wrote:i'm going to check the standings, then head to bed, cya!



Duke won.
I think that is what the news just said.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

D'name:

http://www.laserspineinstitute.com/back_problems/pinched_nerve/



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:It is spring break.
The car is still here. The "if you ever get a DWI, you will be carless" threat seems to have worked.

Both of you are smart!



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:D'name:

http://www.laserspineinstitute.com/back_problems/pinched_nerve/



Thanks!


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:Both of you are smart!



One of the joys of going to public school is your friends live close by.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Think I will put the ratties away and go up to bed.
I'll be back...maybe.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Think I will put the ratties away and go up to bed.
I'll be back...maybe.

Gnite Dname....maybe.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
daj59 wrote:Gnite Dname....maybe.



Yeah...maybe.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

forgot I had to take out the garbage. That always wakes me up.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:forgot I had to take out the garbage. That always wakes me up.

Nevermind the gnite then.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:forgot I had to take out the garbage. That always wakes me up.



I'll bet. Fortunately, that isn't one of my chores. I get it as far as the garage.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Well, he rather vacuum the rugs.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Well, he rather vacuum the rugs.



Whatever you're best at or would rater do.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Bedtime for me. Laterz.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items