tennbeekeeper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tennbeekeeper

Poof, what are you making for the dinner? I am always interested in what you are cooking! I'm ready to make a chicken recipe, you gave me a long while back, again... the one you coat the chicken in the fried onions and bake it. That was really good.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

zea3 wrote:So Daj, what was your opinion of Prisilla Presley's dancing the other night?

It was pretty darn good especially when you consider her age. The test will be the faster dances. I just wish I didn't have to look at her face & mouth. Her mouth is so weird....so stiff.

Penn was the one that cracked me up. He looked like King Kong stomping around.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
tennbeekeeper wrote:Poof, what are you making for the dinner? I am always interested in what you are cooking! I'm ready to make a chicken recipe, you gave me a long while back, again... the one you coat the chicken in the fried onions and bake it. That was really good.

All I have to make is the party potatoes I was assigned. D-i-l's still doing the ham(s) and everyone else has assignments. Although I discovered she has four people bringing desserts.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

tennbeekeeper

Oh, an update on my kitchen (been talking of getting new countertops for over a year, now). We finally got it done this week and the sink hooked up this morning. What a God-send the plumber was!! We tried to hook it all up ourselves, but it was so different from the last sink, it just wasn't working. We got permanently sealed granite, so it looks very good. They come Tuesday to finish the backsplash. Now that I have something beautiful, we will sell the house soon. [end update]

ThunderThighs

Staff

tennbeekeeper wrote:Oh, an update on my kitchen (been talking of getting new countertops for over a year, now). We finally got it done this week and the sink hooked up this morning. What a God-send the plumber was!! We tried to hook it all up ourselves, but it was so different from the last sink, it just wasn't working. We got permanently sealed granite, so it looks very good. They come Tuesday to finish the backsplash. Now that I have something beautiful, we will sell the house soon. [end update]

Consider it experience for your next house. And will definitely help on selling the house.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

tennbeekeeper

pooflady wrote:All I have to make is the party potatoes I was assigned. D-i-l's still doing the ham(s) and everyone else has assignments. Although I discovered she has four people bringing desserts.

Wow. She must like desserts.
I will be wondering how your back feels tomorrow. I hope it will be all right.

tennbeekeeper

daj59 wrote:Consider it experience for your next house. And will definitely help on selling the house.

Yes, and I really enjoy looking and seeing what is out there. Some people hate that kind of thing, but I really do like it. I just didn't like waiting, but it worked out better in the end since they came out with the new permanent sealing stuff.

Now, any of you want to move to NC?

zea3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
daj59 wrote:It was pretty darn good especially when you consider her age. The test will be the faster dances. I just wish I didn't have to look at her face & mouth. Her mouth is so weird....so stiff.

Penn was the one that cracked me up. He looked like King Kong stomping around.

She looked ready to pass out while they were talking to the judges after the dance. Her lips barely move and she can't smile or squint. Definitely too much surgery and botox!

pooflady

tennbeekeeper wrote:Yes, and I really enjoy looking and seeing what is out there. Some people hate that kind of thing, but I really do like it. I just didn't like waiting, but it worked out better in the end since they came out with the new permanent sealing stuff.

Now, any of you want to move to NC?

Possibly Lynn, but she's on the mia list, too.
Do you suppose she and AZ disappeared together?

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Possibly Lynn, but she's on the mia list, too.

I'm sure they are in touch anyway.

FORUM MODERATOR

tennbeekeeper

pooflady wrote:Possibly Lynn, but she's on the mia list, too.

One can only wonder! heeheehee. I thought he was painting or something, though?
Lynn could be near her brother if she moved here.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Where'd Dname go? Does it take her that long to change clothes. I'm already in my comfy jammie pants. 'rita is coming up soon.

FORUM MODERATOR

zea3

daj59 wrote:Where'd Dname go? Does it take her that long to change clothes. I'm already in my comfy jammie pants. 'rita is coming up soon.

Maybe she decided to turn in for the night. Or she had to walk the rats or something like that.

tennbeekeeper

zea3 wrote:Maybe she decided to turn in for the night. Or she had to walk the rats or something like that.

How are the new rats doing?

pooflady

daj59 wrote:
I'm sure they are in touch anyway.

Yeah, I'd bet on it.

tennbeekeeper

OK... we just "hid" 16 eggs for baby B to find. Plus, I assembled her Easter basket. So, I am ready for the morning. Would be good to get a vegetable ready to bake, but I'll worry about that tomorrow.

ThunderThighs

Staff

tennbeekeeper wrote:How are the new rats doing?

Better I think. There was a trip to the doc-in-the-box for Dname when one scratched her eye. I think they've come to an understanding now.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

tennbeekeeper wrote:OK... we just "hid" 16 eggs for baby B to find. Plus, I assembled her Easter basket. So, I am ready for the morning. Would be good to get a vegetable ready to bake, but I'll worry about that tomorrow.

Got a carrot to leave out for the bunny?

FORUM MODERATOR

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:Son is always giving me a hard time about how I can be yelling at him one minute and talk baby to Maisy the next. He can't figure out how I can switch moods so fast. I'm not mad at the dog!

Back in PJ's and ratties are in the playpen. The cage is clean.

Duh! Kids always want to know why I'm so nice to strangers. Well, strangers don't piss me off!
If they do, I'm not nice to them either!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:I realized today that I am 80% gray. Decided to take a good look after seeing my cousin, who is only 4 years older than me (exactly, I was born on her 4th birthday) and she is completely gray and doesn't dye.

I guess I'll have to dye it way more often now.

KtC, you can't be gray. Just dye it back close to your color and give up until both kids go to school, or you are sure you can get the 45 minutes or so uninterupted.
That 20 minutes the dye is on, you can' t let them make you forget to take the dye out!
Son got sick at school once and I told them they had to wait! Dye in hair.

Actually I have a very good friend who has a large gray patch in the front, and has had since she was 22. She doesn't dye it though, cause it looks pretty neat (if you've seen the X-men it looks kinda like Rogue although my friend isn't that skinny).

I am not gray, although I probably should be! No the color is just for fun. I almost never dye my hair, in fact I've only done it twice before.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

tennbeekeeper

dontwantaname wrote:Back in PJ's and ratties are in the playpen. The cage is clean.

Duh! Kids always want to know why I'm so nice to strangers. Well, strangers don't piss me off!

L O L You are not nice to mean strangers?
Oh, and, daj, no carrot for the Easter bunny. I guess he'll have to find one at the next house. Pooooor bunny.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:Got a carrot to leave out for the bunny?

Santa gets cookies and the Easter Bunny only gets a carrot?
No wonder there is such a difference in the gifts!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Santa gets cookies and the Easter Bunny only gets a carrot?
No wonder there is such a difference in the gifts!

What's invisible and smells like carrots?

Bunny Farts

FORUM MODERATOR

KtCallista

dontwantaname wrote:Younger?
Not here.
None of daughters friends are married and she is 24.
None are even engaged.

When we were kids, lots of us were engaged in college and married by a year out of school.
If you didn't go to college, you got married even younger.
Some of my HS friends are grandparents.

People get married younger here. I think I talked about that before. I did get married right out of college. Some of my classmates are still single. We marry off lots of kids in our area that are just out of highschool though.

ThunderThighs

Staff

tennbeekeeper wrote:L O L You are not nice to mean strangers?
Oh, and, daj, no carrot for the Easter bunny. I guess he'll have to find one at the next house. Pooooor bunny.

Awwww, poor bunny. We would buy a carrot with the green still on it. Son's dad would eat it to the nub and then gnaw it with his front teeth so it look liked a bunny ate it.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Duh! Kids always want to know why I'm so nice to strangers. Well, strangers don't piss me off!

Hehe. I like your style.

FORUM MODERATOR

tennbeekeeper

daj59 wrote:What's invisible and smells like carrots?

Bunny Farts

Very timely.

ThunderThighs

Staff

tennbeekeeper wrote:Very timely.

Classic Easter joke for kids.

FORUM MODERATOR

zea3

WARNING...ABRUPT CHANGE OF SUBJECT...WARNING!

Does anyone here make their own tomatillo sauce?

tennbeekeeper

daj59 wrote:Awwww, poor bunny. We would buy a carrot with the green still on it. Son's dad would eat it to the nub and then gnaw it with his front teeth so it look liked a bunny ate it.

That is sweet!
Off to bed for me. We've had a long two days, so we are turning in early tonight.
Oh, and D'name, baby B loves "Goodnight Moon," now. You put a little inscription in the book, too, with a smiley face (in red) and she squeals out "Bob" (the Tomato) every time she sees it.

tennbeekeeper

zea3 wrote:WARNING...ABRUPT CHANGE OF SUBJECT...WARNING!

Does anyone here make their own tomatillo sauce?

Nope, but Sam's Club has a really good one, if that helps at all.

zea3

tennbeekeeper wrote:That is sweet!
Off to bed for me. We've had a long two days, so we are turning in early tonight.
Oh, and D'name, baby B loves "Goodnight Moon," now. You put a little inscription in the book, too, with a smiley face (in red) and she squeals out "Bob" (the Tomato) every time she sees it.

Night 10B!

KtCallista

I caught up!

Eggs are dyed. 1 dozen have glitter. Egg hunting baskets are ready. Orc is making dinner. Then baths and bed for the toddler, bath and Mommy Daddy time for the baby. At some point I will assemble baskets.

Huge day tomorrow though. Easter in the morning and Taiwanese Night Market at night.

tennbeekeeper

KtCallista wrote:I caught up!

Eggs are dyed. 1 dozen have glitter. Egg hunting baskets are ready. Orc is making dinner. Then baths and bed for the toddler, bath and Mommy Daddy time for the baby. At some point I will assemble baskets.

Huge day tomorrow though. Easter in the morning and Taiwanese Night Market at night.

Wow, you are going to have an interesting day and night!
I hope I am back to hear about it!
Again, goodnight, and good to see all of you. Happy Easter!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Cool! I gave one to my cousin's kid who lovesdit too!
It was son's favorite.
Costco got the box set in and I stocked up! Picked the best bunnies.
Still like the paper book better than the board book. The little kids don't seem to care.

I'm all set for the new woot babies! (The dads never read back, they won't know)
If the woot daddies send their addresses.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

KtCallista

Goodnight 10B

Dinner here, I'll bbl

tennbeekeeper

dontwantaname wrote:Cool! My cousin's kid really loves it too!
It was son's favorite.
Costco got the box set in and I stocked up! Picked the best bunnies.
Still like the paper book better than the board book.

I'm all set for the new woot babies! (The dads never read back, they won't know)
If the woot daddies send their addresses.

She went to bed with the bunny two nights ago.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Nite 10B. Have a wonderful Easter.

FORUM MODERATOR

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

tennbeekeeper wrote:She went to bed with the bunny two nights ago.

I still can't get my mom to buy kids books.
Even after my cousin told her how much his daughter loved the book.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

zea3

dontwantaname wrote:I still can't get my mom to buy kids books.
Even after my cousin told her how much his daughter loved the book.

Does your mom like to read? She just may not see it as a "fun" gift for a child.