ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Phew, busy day. Sure makes it go fast though.

Back to it.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
daj59 wrote:Phew, busy day. Sure makes it go fast though.

Back to it.

//smack

ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote://smack

//smack

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
cruzer wrote:So am I to assume that adult germs are good for kids?

No silly but kid germs are really bad for adults! Just ask your student teacher friend!!

cruzer

daj59 wrote://smack

//smack

no smack backs

cruzer

joyner wrote:No silly but kid germs are really bad for adults! Just ask your student teacher friend!!

Yeah, well, it just means that I get to take care of her more often when she is sick

ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:Yeah, well, it just means that I get to take care of her more often when she is sick

While I'm sure that's nice, I'm betting she'd prefer to not get sick at all.

FORUM MODERATOR

cruzer

daj59 wrote:While I'm sure that's nice, I'm betting she'd prefer to not get sick at all.

I'm sure she would, but I'm also betting that it would be sort of hard to avoid at the same time.

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
cruzer wrote:Yeah, well, it just means that I get to take care of her more often when she is sick

Young love....

cruzer

joyner wrote:Young love....

unfortunately. or maybe not...I dunno...

ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:unfortunately. or maybe not...I dunno...

Young confusion.

FORUM MODERATOR

cruzer

daj59 wrote:Young confusion.

young //smack

I'm out!

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
pooflady wrote:Yep. That's where I got it. Two had already had it. But one came down with it the next day. My son started today. He was at the Easter bash yesterday. I'm expecting the rest of the family to fall like ten pins.

so, still thinking the location was moved just because d-i-l didn't want to clean her house?

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
jqubed wrote:so, still thinking the location was moved just because d-i-l didn't want to clean her house?

Yep. Not so much "didn't want to," although that, too, but more didn't leave herself enough time to do it, as usual. And to add insult to injury, the cousin whose turn it is next said they'd go ahead and have it next year anyway because she had bought the ham and paper goods. So she got away with it. Arghhhhhh!!!!

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

cruzer wrote://smack

no smack backs

//smack

It wasn't a smack back. ^_~

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

ThunderThighs

Staff

Story about Priscilla Presley's face

Sad.

FORUM MODERATOR

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:Story about Priscilla Presley's face

Sad.

Eeew.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

pooflady

Did I do the Once Upon a Song wrong? Is that why it stopped?

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Did I do the Once Upon a Song wrong? Is that why it stopped?

Should I know what you are talking about?

Was it a 24 hour thing, or do we still need to wear masks and gloves to type to you?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Should I know what you are talking about?

Was it a 24 hour thing, or do we still need to wear masks and gloves to type to you?

m.wiseman started a new thread, Once Upon a Song. I posted in it and then it died.

I'm hoping it's about over. I'm still being very careful what I eat.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

So, I'm watching dancing with the stars...Only pricilla's eye lids and lips move.
She looks like she had a stroke.
That is scary to look at!
I had to see what you were all talking about.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:I posted in it and then it died.

Lady Poof,

Mabe it's AZGman Syndrome.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

I am staying home to work on my resume and application for a job. I am missing my daughter's swim lesson. . .

Still not really ready to start applying for stuff. Ohh well at least I finally turned my hair purple. That was fun at church yesterday!

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

no1

KtCallista wrote:I am staying home to work on my resume and application for a job. I am missing my daughter's swim lesson. . .

Still not really ready to start applying for stuff. Ohh well at least I finally turned my hair purple. That was fun at church yesterday!

Ms. KtC,

Have you put your resume on Monster, Career Builder, etc.? They may not have anything local, but you never know...

tall4agirl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tall4agirl
KtCallista wrote:I am staying home to work on my resume and application for a job. I am missing my daughter's swim lesson. . .

Might I suggest a more natural shade for job interviews? ;-)

Evenin' everyone.

pooflady

Um, why?

pooflady

no1 wrote:Lady Poof,

Mabe it's AZGman Syndrome.

Hmmm, could be.

no1

tall4agirl wrote:Might I suggest a more natural shade for job interviews? ;-)

Evenin' everyone.

Ms. Girl,

How about green? That's a natural Spring color.

no1

pooflady wrote:Hmmm, could be.

Lady Poof,
Or mabe it's hard to think of an appropriate song title to follow up "black is black." I'm having a hard time thinking of titles myself, and somewhere in the sentence there's got to be a PG-13 verb for what me and mrs. jones are doing while they wait for the train.

KtCallista

tall4agirl wrote:Might I suggest a more natural shade for job interviews? ;-)

Evenin' everyone.

It's pretty subtle, in fact I have yet to be able to get it to show up in a picture or I would have posted. It only really shows up outside and under really bright florescent lighting. I suppose if I don't find a job, I will just let it wash out, it's not permanent. Of course we've always had Orc cut his hair for job interviews, and that has never made a difference so. . .

KtCallista

no1 wrote:Ms. Girl,

How about green? That's a natural Spring color.

I am not sure where I could find green, and it isn't quite pool season yet, or I could have that nice chlorine glow.

pooflady

Or mabe it's hard to think of an appropriate song title to follow up "black is black." I'm having a hard time thinking of titles myself, and somewhere in the sentence there's got to be a PG-13 verb for what me and mrs. jones are doing while they wait for the train.

Maybe I misunderstood. I thought it was like One Word and Two Words; i.e., what brought another song to mind. I didn't know we were making sentences.

I deleted it.

no1

KtCallista wrote:Of course we've always had Orc cut his hair for job interviews, and that has never made a difference so. . .

Ms. KtC,
Mabe you should tell Mr. Orcrist to not dress like Elrond for interviews.

KtCallista

no1 wrote:Ms. KtC,
Mabe you should tell Mr. Orcrist to not dress like Elrond for interviews.

That must be the problem! Thanks No1.

no1

pooflady wrote:Maybe I misunderstood. I thought it was like One Word and Two Words; i.e., what brought another song to mind. I didn't know we were making sentences.

I deleted it.

mwiseman wrote:We've got one word, two word and three word stories, but I think it's high time to give this thing a different spin: a story using song titles.

Lady Poof,

It's confusing because of Mr. Wiseman's intro, he mentions "one word" and "two words," which are not good examples of story threads.

pooflady

It's confusing because of Mr. Wiseman's intro, he mentions "one word" and "two words," which are not good examples of story threads.

Thank you for your understanding. *hiding head*

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
pooflady wrote:Thank you for your understanding. *hiding head*

It's a hard thread. I've finished the first sentence, so feel free to start a new one with a new song.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

krapposelli wrote:It's a hard thread. I've finished the first sentence, so feel free to start a new one with a new song.

I like hard threads. One less for me to post in.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:I like hard threads. One less for me to post in.

Yeah, me, too.

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli

Son and daughters t-ball / softball is starting this week. Why did I talk the daughter into playing again? For the next 10+ weeks I'm going to be running here, there and everywhere taking them to practice, games and her to dance class. Her first practice is tomorrow - husband is supposed to practice with her in the morning so she at least has some clue how to catch a ball. She's related to me, so I'm sure it's going to be a challenge for her. Although... she doesn't have the vision problems I did, so maybe she'll be able to do it. *fingers crossed*