jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
dontwantaname wrote:How do you know how many listeners you have?
It is the internet. Is there a way to count?

we can track listeners on the internet, and if his show has a national following, that's where it would be. as a non-profit station, we're not allowed to use Arbitron listener data in any sort of marketing, but I think we do get access to it for our own edification.

g'nite!

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

zea3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
jqubed wrote:we can track listeners on the internet, and if his show has a national following, that's where it would be. as a non-profit station, we're not allowed to use Arbitron listener data in any sort of marketing, but I think we do get access to it for our own edification.

g'nite!

Night J!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Gnite JQ.

Me too. Goodnight all.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:Gnite JQ.

Me too. Goodnight all.

W t H, it is only 11 where you are. Why are you going to sleep?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

all gone
where?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:all gone
where?

I'm here. Just finished watching The Tonight Show. The current head writer of SNL, who used to play Brian Williams on the news update, was on. He's pretty good.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I'm here. Just finished watching The Tonight Show. The current head writer of SNL, who used to play Brian Williams on the news update, was on. He's pretty good.

I can't believe that show is still on. It has been on my entire adult life.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:I can't believe that show is still on. It has been on my entire adult life.

SNL or The Tonight Show?

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:SNL or The Tonight Show?

Poof, the Tonight show has been around as long as television.
I'm not that old.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Poof, the Tonight show has been around as long as television.
I'm not that old.

I consider it started in '62 with Johnny Carson. I never watched before that. SNL started in '75. 13 years' difference.

pooflady

D'name, check out the current Cheezburger.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I consider it started in '62 with Johnny Carson. I never watched before that. SNL started in '75. 13 years' difference.

Yeah, but that was back when a year was a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog time.
We are talking 2nd grade v college.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

THE TONIGHT SHOW

U.S. Talk/Variety

A long-running late night program, the Tonight Show was the first, and for decades the most-watched, network talk program on television. Since 1954 NBC has aired a number of versions of the show which has, as of the mid-1990s, seen four principle hosts and one consistent format except for a brief diversion in its early days.

So, the tonight show and I started together.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Yeah, but that was back when a year was a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog time.
We are talking 2nd grade v college.

For me, high school v married with a toddler.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:D'name, check out the current Cheezburger.

A sign from above that I should apply for the giraffe job?
And live on the floor of the room daughter rents this summer?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:For me, high school v married with a toddler.

But it really started in 54. I thought 62 was too late.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:But it really started in 54. I thought 62 was too late.

Like I said, I consider it started in '62 with Johnny Carson.

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:A sign from above that I should apply for the giraffe job?
And live on the floor of the room daughter rents this summer?

No, absolutely not.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Going to put the ratties back. They are in the playpen looking at me, because they know this is when they go back into the cage, which usually has a new food supply since they were last there.

Night Poof, see you tomorrow.

Need a new roomba?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Going to put the ratties back. They are in the playpen looking at me, because they know this is when they go back into the cage, which usually has a new food supply since they were last there.

Night Poof, see you tomorrow.

Need a new roomba?

Good night.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:No, absolutely not.

That has to be a joke anyway.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:I figure as a first time owner, I'm better off with a breed that wasn't breed to be agressive.

This would be easy if it wasn't for the dog hair.
I really like shepherds, but they are just hair monsters! No matter how much you brush them.
Plus, they are strong.

Why not someone just send me their dog through the computer? I'll take it for a walk and send it back!

My first dog was a german shepherd/wolf cross. He was the best dog! Loved him to pieces. Constantly needed a good brushing and clipping though. That dog shed so much! Perfect kid dog, he tolerated everything!

After you get done with the cyber traveling doggy, we want him/her to come visit us, we don't have room for a dog, but I am sure the girls would love to have a doggy visit and play with us, we have lots of dog friendly areas here.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

KtCallista

Goodnight j3, daj, dname, and poof.

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Good Morning All.

Well, my big brave dog will protect me as long as the evil intruder doesn't beep. My house alarm battery died sometime during the night and started short beeping spurts. Maisy was a quivering mass of Jello this morning until I got it turned off and calmed her down. She still ate her breakfast of course (fast incase something happened) but wouldn't go outside. Wouldn't go meet son in kitchen. Goodness knows if she listened to that thing all night while I slept through it. Poor sleep deprived doggie.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

joyner

daj59 wrote:Good Morning All.

Well, my big brave dog will protect me as long as the evil intruder doesn't beep. My house alarm battery died sometime during the night and started short beeping spurts. Maisy was a quivering mass of Jello this morning until I got it turned off and calmed her down. She still ate her breakfast of course (fast incase something happened) but wouldn't go outside. Wouldn't go meet son in kitchen. Goodness knows if she listened to that thing all night while I slept through it. Poor sleep deprived doggie.

Poor Maisy worked all night protecting you! I'm surprised she didn't wake you up.

pooflady

L O L
Good morning all.

joyner

pooflady wrote:L O L
Good morning all.

Hi Poof!

terrimeyers

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrimeyers
dontwantaname wrote:I figure as a first time owner, I'm better off with a breed that wasn't breed to be agressive.

This would be easy if it wasn't for the dog hair.
I really like shepherds, but they are just hair monsters! No matter how much you brush them.
Plus, they are strong.

Why not someone just send me their dog through the computer? I'll take it for a walk and send it back!

Got puppies due in 4 weeks. Sweet, sweet babies. They dont come much hairier(sp?) than aussies though. I rarely wear anything black.

Thanks SS for my new togs!

joyner

terrimeyers wrote:Got puppies due in 4 weeks. Sweet, sweet babies. They dont come much hairier(sp?) than aussies though. I rarely wear anything black.

Your puppies are precious. Do you take your own photos?

terrimeyers

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrimeyers
joyner wrote:Your puppies are precious. Do you take your own photos?

Have to. Too poor for professional.

Thanks SS for my new togs!

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:L O L
Good morning all.

Awwwwwwww, are you laughing at Maisy?

//sniff

FORUM MODERATOR

joyner

terrimeyers wrote:Have to. Too poor for professional.

You do a great job. Of course you have fabulous subjects!
EDIT: Hi Daj!

KtCallista

terrimeyers wrote:Got puppies due in 4 weeks. Sweet, sweet babies. They dont come much hairier(sp?) than aussies though. I rarely wear anything black.

Awww, puppies!

Poor Maisy, I wouldn't be able to sleep with beeping in the house either.

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli

Howdy folks. Home today taking my Easter holiday time. Been running errands and trying to keep busy so the husband won't give me anything else to do. We have 2 cars each with a nail in a tire, so he's getting one fixed now so I just read back and caught up. He should be home soon, so I should go look productive. See ya later...

KtCallista

krapposelli wrote:Howdy folks. Home today taking my Easter holiday time. Been running errands and trying to keep busy so the husband won't give me anything else to do. We have 2 cars each with a nail in a tire, so he's getting one fixed now so I just read back and caught up. He should be home soon, so I should go look productive. See ya later...

Enjoy your holiday time.

joyner

KtCallista wrote:Enjoy your holiday time.

Hi KtC! How are the girls?

KtCallista

joyner wrote:Hi KtC! How are the girls?

doing okay, tired of being indoors, but it's snowing so we aren't going out. My yard is never going to dry out!

Oldest is working on writing the letter b, and the youngest is nursing. not much going on really.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Look like herders. Are they?
What state are you in?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

joyner

KtCallista wrote:doing okay, tired of being indoors, but it's snowing so we aren't going out. My yard is never going to dry out!

Oldest is working on writing the letter b, and the youngest is nursing. not much going on really.

Maybe by July they can get out. Are you having B day? Baby, blueberries, bath, etc?