KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
joyner wrote:Maybe by July they can get out. Are you having B day? Baby, blueberries, bath, etc?

hehe, no kidding! We are having a B week. bears today.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
KtCallista wrote:doing okay, tired of being indoors, but it's snowing so we aren't going out. My yard is never going to dry out!

Oldest is working on writing the letter b, and the youngest is nursing. not much going on really.

Forgot to ask: How is the resume coming along? I haven't updated mine in years and years.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:My first dog was a german shepherd/wolf cross. He was the best dog! Loved him to pieces. Constantly needed a good brushing and clipping though. That dog shed so much! Perfect kid dog, he tolerated everything!

After you get done with the cyber traveling doggy, we want him/her to come visit us, we don't have room for a dog, but I am sure the girls would love to have a doggy visit and play with us, we have lots of dog friendly areas here.

My husband had a boss who actually had half a dog.
He was older and he and his wife shared a lab with a family with young kids.
They split the week.
Signed contracts about vet care and stuff like that.
Labs love people, so the dog was excited and happy every time he switched houses.
That is what I really need!
KtC, wanna split a dog?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

joyner

KtCallista wrote:hehe, no kidding! We are having a B week. bears today.

Lots of good bear books. Does she like the Berenstain bears?

joyner

dontwantaname wrote:My husband had a boss who actually had half a dog.
He was older and he and his wife shared a lab with a family with young kids.
They split the week.
Signed contracts about vet care and stuff like that.
Labs love people, so the dog was excited and happy every time he switched houses.
That is what I really need!
KtC, wanna split a dog?

You would have to fly the poor doggy across the country!

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

I'm not much of a dog person, but d-i-l and son had the best dog I've ever been around. A border collie. Really great with the kids.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

joyner

pooflady wrote:I'm not much of a dog person, but d-i-l and son had the best dog I've ever been around. A border collie. Really great with the kids.

We've had two labs. They have been the best behaved members of our household.

pooflady

joyner wrote:We've had two labs. They have been the best behaved members of our household.

Labs are a little bigger than border collies, aren't they? What about the aussies, where do they fit in sizewise?

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

good morn....err...good afternoon all!

KtCallista

joyner wrote:Forgot to ask: How is the resume coming along? I haven't updated mine in years and years.

Got it updated, daj gave me a hand. Had to submit today for a job. Might still tweak it later.

KtCallista

joyner wrote:Lots of good bear books. Does she like the Berenstain bears?

Some, she is really into We're going on a Bear hunt, we could read that all day.

KtCallista

joyner wrote:You would have to fly the poor doggy across the country!

No kidding! I wouldn't mind sharing, but we aren't allowed pets anymore, it was pets up to 30lbs or 18 inches or something like that (so a lab would be too big), but then people abused the right and now no one can have pets again.

lunchtime, Ohh I can't wait for naptime!

joyner

cruzer wrote:good morn....err...good afternoon all!

Hey Cruzer, great news about your Dad!

joyner

KtCallista wrote:Some, she is really into We're going on a Bear hunt, we could read that all day.

That's a great one!

cruzer

joyner wrote:Hey Cruzer, great news about your Dad!

howdy j. How are you today?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:good morn....err...good afternoon all!

//smack

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cruzer

daj59 wrote://smack

//smack

joyner

cruzer wrote:howdy j. How are you today?

doing fine. you? Project I was going to work on today can't be worked on...

cruzer

joyner wrote:doing fine. you? Project I was going to work on today can't be worked on...

it's been a very frustrating day. I just want to go home. I feel like I have been here for 10 hours already. I had enough of today's crap by 9 this morning.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
cruzer wrote:it's been a very frustrating day. I just want to go home. I feel like I have been here for 10 hours already. I had enough of today's crap by 9 this morning.

I agree . . . and I was at work 10 hours.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

cruzer

AZGman wrote:I agree . . . and I was at work 10 hours.

I say we just quit.

pooflady

Afternoon everyone. Beautiful day. Sun shining. Birds singing. About 60.

AZGman

cruzer wrote:I say we just quit.

I was very close to doing just that today . . .

Little Big Boss is now Big Boss and Wannabe Boss is now Little Big Boss . . .

And I believe our new LBB has his sights on our new BB . . . it's gonna get dangerous in that kind of environment . . .

cruzer

pooflady wrote:Afternoon everyone. Beautiful day. Sun shining. Birds singing. About 60.

I wish I could share your cheerfulness.

cruzer

AZGman wrote:I was very close to doing just that today . . .

And I believe our new LBB has his sights on our new BB . . . it's gonna get dangerous in that kind of environment . . .

perhaps LBB and BB will hash it out, and both will move to different areas and then you can get two new ones!

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli

Drove by the pet store in town, they have a sign up for Shihtzu Poo's, I just don't think I could have a molten rubber Poo dog. They also had Eskipoos - all these -poo dogs is getting crazy.

After husband left for work and went to Target for a little retail therapy. Would've been much more enjoyable without the hoodlums who were in rare form. Picking on each other and basically driving me crazy. I bought myself a new ivory purse - it's not too early in the season is it? If it is, then don't look this way cuz I'll be out of style.

AZGman

cruzer wrote:perhaps LBB and BB will hash it out, and both will move to different areas and then you can get two new ones!

Oh, they'll hash it out alright . . . and us defenseless kontraktorskum will be their cannon fodder . . .

krapposelli

Is the new BB the "Barney" you've referenced in the past? If so, that doesn't sound good.

AZGman

krapposelli wrote:Is the new BB the "Barney" you've referenced in the past? If so, that doesn't sound good.

Yes, he is; and no, it doesn't!

krapposelli

AZGman wrote:Yes, he is; and no, it doesn't!

Can the company that you work for move you, or do they only have contractor positions for the one you're in?

cruzer

AZGman wrote:Oh, they'll hash it out alright . . . and us defenseless kontraktorskum will be their cannon fodder . . .

sounds like fun!

AZGman

krapposelli wrote:Can the company that you work for move you, or do they only have contractor positions for the one you're in?

heh . . . our company couldn't move all of us!! And they'd as soon cut us adrift and hire anew . . .

We're employed on an "at will" basis - meaning, if our govies don't want us (regardless of the reason), we're gone. If our Program Manager doesn't want us, we're gone.

krapposelli

AZGman wrote:heh . . . our company couldn't move all of us!! And they'd as soon cut us adrift and hire anew . . .

We're employed on an "at will" basis - meaning, if our govies don't want us (regardless of the reason), we're gone. If our Program Manager doesn't want us, we're gone.

Sorry Gman. Hope Barney BB and new LBB don't make your life hell.

pooflady

Richard Widmark died. I always liked him.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Are any of those Barney?

Nevermind. Just read further. Yikes. You need more hugs!

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:heh . . . our company couldn't move all of us!! And they'd as soon cut us adrift and hire anew . . .

Ah yes, I'm an "at will" employee too. So comforting.

AZGman

pooflady wrote:Richard Widmark died. I always liked him.

That's a shame. I liked his work, as well.

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Ah yes, I'm an "at will" employee too. So comforting.

Nothing like job security, eh?

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Nothing like job security, eh?

Yep. I was "at willed" a couple years ago in one budget cut cycle. I managed to find another position that I liked just as well so it worked out fine in the end.

Of course, at some point you have to look out for Number One (yourself) and decide if it's all worth it (if you can locate other employment of course). Ex never could understand that and stuck with horrible bosses and just about got himself fired.

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Yep. I was "at willed" a couple years ago in one budget cut cycle. I managed to find another position that I liked just as well so it worked out fine in the end.

Of course, at some point you have to look out for Number One (yourself) and decide if it's all worth it (if you can locate other employment of course). Ex never could understand that and stuck with horrible bosses and just about got himself fired.

I'm more or less stuck in my present job until my clearance is updated - that could take as much as six months to a year!