jshakespear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jshakespear

Please bring this shirt back!!! I want to get one and ran out of time!

jwhite6114

quality posts: 119 Private Messages jwhite6114
csmos wrote:Who knew Harry Nilsson would get such a reception from this generation.

Nilson Schmilson

CT | | | | | |

Zeusandhera

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Zeusandhera

I got my design, "Now Let Me Get This Straight". It looks beautiful and the colors stand out very nicely.

And I've also created a "Dramatic Reenactment" of my design using real fruit!

not bad huh? Thanks to everyone who's been buying it!

chiieddy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages chiieddy

I got it through the second chance sale and got it today! Great shirt. My husband and I are BOTH going to wear ours for Easter dinner at my in-laws!

marissajared

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marissajared
Zeusandhera wrote:
And I've also created a "Dramatic Reenactment" of my design using real fruit!

Ow, I think I broke something from laughing too hard. Can't wait to get mine!

brnscofrnld

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brnscofrnld
chiieddy wrote:I got it through the second chance sale and got it today! Great shirt. My husband and I are BOTH going to wear ours for Easter dinner at my in-laws!

i'm still waiting on mine. I was hoping to have it before the weekend, but I'll be happy no matter when i get it.

gr8dain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gr8dain

My first shirt.woot. Awesome reenactment, is it a possibility to be a future shirt? I'd buy it!

septober

quality posts: 0 Private Messages septober
chiieddy wrote:I got it through the second chance sale and got it today! Great shirt. My husband and I are BOTH going to wear ours for Easter dinner at my in-laws!

How do you buy this on second chance? I've been looking all over the site, and can't find the second chance offer.

hoosh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hoosh

Is anyone having trouble with the tracking number?

Zodgilla

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Zodgilla

Yeah, mine finally shipped today and the tracking number doesn't work... I dunno, I guess I just won't expect mine until next week sometime :\

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Zodgilla wrote:Yeah, mine finally shipped today and the tracking number doesn't work... I dunno, I guess I just won't expect mine until next week sometime :\

hoosh wrote:Is anyone having trouble with the tracking number?

Your tracking number will take a couple days to work properly. Woot give you the number before FedEx puts it into the system.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

sh4ne

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sh4ne

March 22, 2008 5:33 AM Sortation Center Departure ORLANDO, FL
March 20, 2008 7:00 PM Sortation Center Arrival GROVE CITY, OH
March 20, 2008 9:31 AM Sortation Center Departure ATLANTA, GA
March 19, 2008 1:05 AM Sortation Center Arrival NEW BERLIN, WI
March 18, 2008 6:26 AM Sortation Center Departure DALLAS, TX
March 17, 2008 5:23 PM Sortation Center Arrival DALLAS, TX
March 17, 2008 4:30 PM Pickup CARROLLTON, TX

Wow...its going to minnesota...i think?

=)

stuntdriver

quality posts: 9 Private Messages stuntdriver

I got my "Now let me get this straight" today as well as my random 3. but my Cat-Fu is MIA it seems. (for now)

• World of WootCrap lv5 07/11/14
  • Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/14
  • Personal Facebook Crap 6/25/14
  • 12 Days of Crapness 12/8/13
  • in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 4/26/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 3/22/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 6/15/11
  • Random Crap (Level 8) 4/1/11
  • Random Crap (Level 2) 4/1/11
  • Random Crap 10/21/10
  • Random Crap 9/22/10
  • Random Crap 8/20/10
  • Adventure Crap 4/1/10
  • Random Crap 1/28/10
  • Santa’s Sack O’ Crap 12/25/09
  • Random Crap 12/25/08
  • Random Crap 6/20/08
  • Random Crap 4/1/08
  • Sansa e250 11/5/07 (The one that started it all!)

edthebedhead

quality posts: 4 Private Messages edthebedhead

Thank you!!!

Brian202

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Brian202
jshakespear wrote:Please bring this shirt back!!! I want to get one and ran out of time!

http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=4962

45 woots

saveyoursanity

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saveyoursanity

Has anyone posted a picture of this printed yet? I think I may have missed it if so.

sh4ne

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sh4ne
saveyoursanity wrote:Has anyone posted a picture of this printed yet? I think I may have missed it if so.

scroll up

=)

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613

My random shirts arrived last week - Thurs I think. These just arrived today. VERY strange.....

septober

quality posts: 0 Private Messages septober

I bought two, and daughter claimed hubby's before he could wear it. I wore mine yesterday, and got comments everywhere I went. I heard "Cool shirt", "Great shirt", and "Love your shirt" about as often as I heard people just start singing the song. A lot of people just grinned, but you knew the song was already firmly stuck in their head. Thanks for a great design.

mjl9320

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjl9320

took a while to grow on me enough to pay $15 for it, but I'm in for one. This is the best shirt available on the site as of now IMO. The winning derby shirts are terrible this week.

ryanhartkopf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ryanhartkopf
brizz wrote:pretty sad that with all the great designs this week, this little clipart show takes first place. wooters are so predictable. and not in a good way.

it's not the quality, it's the idea. pure genius.
bought 1

http://ryanhartkopf.blogspot.com

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613

DH had to work yesterday AND today. He let his boss know how much he enjoys spending his weekends with the company by wearing this shirt.

Woot!angClan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Woot!angClan

Wore this shirt at Disneyworld yesterday. My wife and I got a kick out of watching people stare at the shirt for a few seconds before deciphering the message. Several people then broke into spontaneous singing.

Amazing. Great shirt and a good conversation starter.

Zeusandhera

Woot!angClan wrote:Wore this shirt at Disneyworld yesterday. My wife and I got a kick out of watching people stare at the shirt for a few seconds before deciphering the message. Several people then broke into spontaneous singing.

Amazing. Great shirt and a good conversation starter.

That's awesome! Thanks a lot for sharing that!

hoonaynay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hoonaynay

hmm i ordered the shirt on march 24th, but i have yet to see anything for the tracking information.. i didn't have this problem with my other shirts. think i should wait another day or so before i email woot?

maxinater

quality posts: 4 Private Messages maxinater
hoonaynay wrote:hmm i ordered the shirt on march 24th, but i have yet to see anything for the tracking information.. i didn't have this problem with my other shirts. think i should wait another day or so before i email woot?

If you haven't bought a shirt of Shirt.woot, then you don't know the horrors of Fedex Smartpost.

In simple terms, it can take around 3 weeks to get to your door from time of shipment. I know it sounds terrible, but thats fedex's fault. People who live near dallas can still take weeks. Idk why though.

Anyway, it is the worst shipment possible, but apparently woot likes it because it is cheap.

29 wootz (I was better than everyone else)
Avg. qty: 1.642857
Total of 48 items
Last purchase: Buckyballs 2-for-Tuesday

hoonaynay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hoonaynay
maxinater wrote:If you haven't bought a shirt of Shirt.woot, then you don't know the horrors of Fedex Smartpost.

In simple terms, it can take around 3 weeks to get to your door from time of shipment. I know it sounds terrible, but thats fedex's fault. People who live near dallas can still take weeks. Idk why though.

Anyway, it is the worst shipment possible, but apparently woot likes it because it is cheap.

i have three other shirts actually, but i get them like a week after the tracking info pops up, which is why i'm a bit anxious to get this shirt. oh well. if nothing comes up tomorrow afternoon, i'll just email service.

kelomaki

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kelomaki

Missed this shirt on the initial offer....and I have been putting off buying it on the second offer!
I couldn't stand it any longer... My first Woot Shirt!!!!
Looking forward to wearing it in Mexico next month on vacation and at my buddy's Tiki Bar this summer!!!!!

tbstock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tbstock
josh3736 wrote:I don't get it?

Seriously... call me stupid, but I'm missing the joke.

Not "stupid" Josh (so far as I know), just young! Those of who enjoyed (if my memory is correct - I believe I enjoyed) the 1970s have got to smile at this shirt. Bravo for the designer!

puritychild

quality posts: 0 Private Messages puritychild

Just got this in the mail. I love it! Except that the lime and the coconut rest oddly on my chest.

tpotter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tpotter

Mine came fresh out of the bag with the threading coming out of the right sleeve. I wore it to work without washing it first, and by the end of the day, a co-worker said, "How did you rip your new shirt already?" And I was wondering why my shoulder felt a little cool there!

Anyone else have bad experience with shirts bought on Woot?

Zeusandhera

tpotter wrote:Mine came fresh out of the bag with the threading coming out of the right sleeve. I wore it to work without washing it first, and by the end of the day, a co-worker said, "How did you rip your new shirt already?" And I was wondering why my shoulder felt a little cool there!

Anyone else have bad experience with shirts bought on Woot?

Thanks for buying it and I'm very sorry to hear about the rip! You should contact woot at service@woot.com right away and see if they can help.

nipplelips

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nipplelips

THANKS FOR THE SHIRTS! WE LOVE THEM. GREAT QUALITY. THANKS AGAIN.
NIPPLELIPS.

kazemir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kazemir

Ordered mine on April 3rd...Got a tracking number in e-mail, but it does not come up online....nor does it "show up on the left" when I check my woot account. How long should this take to deliver?

middlehead

quality posts: 4 Private Messages middlehead

Must... resist... urge to... buy three.

middlehead

quality posts: 4 Private Messages middlehead
jwhite6114 wrote:Nilson Schmilson

What about his son?

drizzo4shizzo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages drizzo4shizzo
gr8dain wrote:My first shirt.woot. Awesome reenactment, is it a possibility to be a future shirt? I'd buy it!

This would be awesome to have the re-enactment on the back

robopanda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robopanda

Does this mean that when ya put the lime in the coconut, you get a tummy ache? Or it makes ya feel better?

"Being Asian Stunt my Growth..."
-me

Paintbait

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Paintbait

Tasty.

microbiojen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages microbiojen

I missed this shirt on its feature day, and found myself talking about it again and again, and how sad I was that I missed it. I even started Googling around for a similar shirt. Then I said, hey, what are these forums all about? And lo and behold, I discovered that I could still buy it! Got two. Thanks.