zaraphel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zaraphel

My wonderful husband got this shirt for me one week before our beautiful daughter was born. I loved it so much that I wore it while i labored naturally for 12 hours. I would have worn it for the entire labor but the birth center wouldn't let me. I just wanted to say thankyou! I love this shirt and it will forever have a very special place in my heart.

P.s. our daughter Lillian is two months old now.

waffol

quality posts: 0 Private Messages waffol

So I was watching the news this afternoon and amazingly I spotted this guy!

The video can be watched here: http://www.keyetv.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=18928@keye.dayport.com&navCatId=5 I think he shows up at about 32 seconds into it.

Sorry the screenshots are so bad. It's hard to time it just right. Isn't that neat though?

Zeusandhera

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Zeusandhera
zaraphel wrote:My wonderful husband got this shirt for me one week before our beautiful daughter was born. I loved it so much that I wore it while i labored naturally for 12 hours. I would have worn it for the entire labor but the birth center wouldn't let me. I just wanted to say thankyou! I love this shirt and it will forever have a very special place in my heart.

P.s. our daughter Lillian is two months old now.

Great story! Thanks for sharing! I've been having fun telling people your little story.

Zeusandhera

waffol wrote:So I was watching the news this afternoon and amazingly I spotted this guy!

The video can be watched here: http://www.keyetv.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=18928@keye.dayport.com&navCatId=5 I think he shows up at about 32 seconds into it.

Sorry the screenshots are so bad. It's hard to time it just right. Isn't that neat though?

Nice catch! Too bad they didn't show it more when they interviewed him close up.

bloczyns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bloczyns

Ordered two of these as Father's Day gifts, now I wish I had gotten one for myself. First ever shirt.woot and I am really impressed with how the print looks IRL. Awesome design!

amonico

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amonico

hahah thats pretty funny - chicks dig icebreaker shirts.

ftjlush

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ftjlush

Paid 15 bucks to get this shirt after the initial offering... Now I'm a sad Panda for, first, not realizing it's navy, not black, and second because my coconut was cocked counterclockwise about 30 degrees from how it looks on the display page. All in all I still love the use of lyrics in motion!

shangrali

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shangrali

I'm in for one. Great shirt. Thank you.

zenobia13

quality posts: 3 Private Messages zenobia13

I received my 2 shirts last night (paid for 2-day shipping b/c I'm leaving town TODAY) and they are the WRONG SHIRTS. Bought one for hubby and one for son-in-law, really love the lime-in-da-coconut design but HATE the weird "post it note" ones I got instead. What's the return policy, Kenneth?

zenobia13

quality posts: 3 Private Messages zenobia13
zenobia13 wrote:I received my 2 shirts last night (paid for 2-day shipping b/c I'm leaving town TODAY) and they are the WRONG SHIRTS. Bought one for hubby and one for son-in-law, really love the lime-in-da-coconut design but HATE the weird "post it note" ones I got instead. What's the return policy, Kenneth?

Me AGAIN! I'm now in California and the WRONG shirts are back in GEORGIA. What do I do about this, besides never trust Woot again? How do I even get help from these f$#%^$&ing playas?

cinimini4

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cinimini4
zenobia13 wrote:Me AGAIN! I'm now in California and the WRONG shirts are back in GEORGIA. What do I do about this, besides never trust Woot again? How do I even get help from these f$#%^$&ing playas?

Gee, I think I'd try customer service first. Maybe...

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." --Abraham Lincoln

Xaqtly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Xaqtly

Just a note to Zeusandhera - Thanks for designing this shirt, it's great. I got one for myself and I love it. It gets a lot of comments. My dad wrote the coconut song, and I'm sure he would have loved it too.

lilreader

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilreader

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wg_L0wGTyA

should help

I love newspaper comics "ilovecomxiarchive"

maqy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maqy

I had a lady stop me on the street this week saying that she's seen this shirt "all over the place" within a couple of weeks, and asked me where I got it.

GOOD JOB, WOOT!

MastaHanky

quality posts: 4 Private Messages MastaHanky

I was recently in Yerevan, Armenia. I wore this shirt to the airport on my return flight home. When I was going through security screening there, one of the screeners, who barely spoke any English, lit up when she saw my shirt and started singing the song. Everybody else in the vicinity was confused and had no idea what was going on, but myself and the screener had a good laugh. I think it made both of our days.

adamundefined

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adamundefined

I just noticed that it's been past the 5 business days and still no tracking number. Any delays on this shirt?

eclecticlibrarian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eclecticlibrarian

This image has been stolen to be used as a piece of flair on Facebook. If you are at all concerned with this, please follow the instructions here (http://www.rockyou.com/fb_copyright.php) and reference flair id #4681084.

Zeusandhera

eclecticlibrarian wrote:This image has been stolen to be used as a piece of flair on Facebook. If you are at all concerned with this, please follow the instructions here (http://www.rockyou.com/fb_copyright.php) and reference flair id #4681084.

Hey, thanks for your concern! I'm happy that you are looking out for this! It's fine though, it was uploaded there by another user here on woot, Donie7, for this image http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1056/wootshirtsyt0.jpg. They uploaded several and I already noticed because my sisters friend found it on the flair application, recognized it, and told me about it. I'm actually happy that it's up there, a little free publicity, even if it doesn't link directly back to where you can buy the shirt from at least it gets the song in people's heads! As long as no one else is actually selling the design, then I'm not too concerned.

But yea, serious kudos to you eclecticlibrarian! Thanks for the information!

elvispup

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elvispup

saw this shirt on a dad and his little daughter when I was working at an arts and crafts store about a month ago, and now I have to have one. They look great in person and the navy is nice and dark!

Amiantos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Amiantos

I want to say that I bought this shirt because I love Harry Nilsson. I don't appreciate nor care for the ways that this song has been made "funnier" by other media, except that I love the Muppets and IIRC Nilsson was involved in that, and that the song is about mixing drugs, so I bought it.

JadenKale

quality posts: 179 Private Messages JadenKale
Zeusandhera wrote:Hey, thanks for your concern! I'm happy that you are looking out for this! It's fine though, it was uploaded there by another user here on woot, Donie7, for this image http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1056/wootshirtsyt0.jpg. They uploaded several and I already noticed because my sisters friend found it on the flair application, recognized it, and told me about it. I'm actually happy that it's up there, a little free publicity, even if it doesn't link directly back to where you can buy the shirt from at least it gets the song in people's heads! As long as no one else is actually selling the design, then I'm not too concerned.

But yea, serious kudos to you eclecticlibrarian! Thanks for the information!

Arrrgyle and Scurvy are there as well (found them on TLAP day)

sharkync

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharkync

Can't believe I got one - now I feel better...

LIRPA0000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LIRPA0000

I realllly love this shirt(and now I must hear the song too!)
But I havent yet received my 5 OTHER shirts from woot... so I dont know what size would be right...

How does this look on a womans chest? seems a bit, uh.... well placed?

-The good one

littlejetties

quality posts: 0 Private Messages littlejetties

Usually smart post isn't so bad coming to me here in FLA. Right now my shirt is in L.A.
I live at the east end of I-10 Why in the world would it be sent to the west end of I-10? The carbon footprint on the shirt will be so great that I'll feel guilty when I wear it.

Date Time Description Location
November 9, 2008 9:12 AM Sortation Center Arrival LOS ANGELES, CA
November 8, 2008 5:38 AM Sortation Center Departure PHOENIX, AZ
November 6, 2008 11:00 PM Sortation Center Arrival ATLANTA, GA
November 6, 2008 5:42 AM Sortation Center Departure DALLAS, TX
November 5, 2008 5:59 PM Sortation Center Arrival DALLAS, TX
November 5, 2008 4:45 PM Pickup CARROLLTON, TX

middlehead

quality posts: 4 Private Messages middlehead

Any chance at all that this'll make a comeback? Or that the designer'll be clear to sell it elsewhere?

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird
middlehead wrote:Any chance at all that this'll make a comeback? Or that the designer'll be clear to sell it elsewhere?

Unfortunately, your answers are nope and nope. Once it's gone, woot won't remake it. And since woot owns it now, the designer is unable to sell it elsewhere.

Barrc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Barrc
josh3736 wrote:I don't get it?

Seriously... call me stupid, but I'm missing the joke.

"You put the Lime in the Coconut"

Chadwick Barrs

mekadeedra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mekadeedra

Can This shirt get reprinted cause I would love to buy it!!! Or is anyone looking to sell theirs?

hmglass

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hmglass

I've been wearing this shirt for like a year, and my mother JUSTNOW decided she wants one. I'm sooooo very sad it was ax'd!

PLEASE tell me where we can get another one... preferably in "Women's Large".

narkus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages narkus

Please bring this shirt back, my niece wants it bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lymie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lymie

OK, I missed it the first time and I missed it in the Reckoning. I can't live without this shirt!!!! (slight exaggeration, maybe, but you get the point). Is there any chance you'll bring it back one more time? Please, oh, please?

hmerwin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hmerwin
lymie wrote:OK, I missed it the first time and I missed it in the Reckoning. I can't live without this shirt!!!! (slight exaggeration, maybe, but you get the point). Is there any chance you'll bring it back one more time? Please, oh, please?

Sorry. Once a shirt has been taken off of our Reckoning page, it is no longer available for purchase. Again, we are sorry.

middlehead

quality posts: 4 Private Messages middlehead

Now available forevers? I am going to buy all the navy shirts.

ALL OF THEM.

sweetcynamon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sweetcynamon

Yay! This will finally be mine

tom760

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tom760

at long last

i get to repurchase my first (and favorite) shirt woot

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
tom760 wrote:at long last

i get to repurchase my first (and favorite) shirt woot

YAY

I'm just hanging out, really.

Ozzie2191

quality posts: 52 Private Messages Ozzie2191

Wooo, finally I can buy this one again!!

**Witty signature fail**Out of cheese error**Redo from start**

PatMcNJ

quality posts: 1 Private Messages PatMcNJ

I have the original of this shirt, and I love it so much, so I recently ordered 2 more. the Original was fading a bit. The newer shirts are just NOT as good! The green on the lime is much darker,no longer LIME, but almost dark shamrock green. But the worse part is the brown on the coconut. It blends with the shirt, to the extent that you can't even see the brown unless you are inches away from it. When you can't see the brown, you can't tell it's a coconut, so the shirt makes no sense! I am curious as to why the screen colors are SO different??

Mgrant1971

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mgrant1971

I have this shirt from the original release. I've never been out wearing it in public for more than an hour without getting at least a few compliments. Definitely replacing it. The original is so faded and falling apart.

wolflove

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wolflove

Lime=coconut? How is this related to music? I was told there wouldn't be any math in the music section!