littlejetties

quality posts: 0 Private Messages littlejetties

I'm glad I clicked on this one. The thumbnail does not do it justice. Very Cool.

andrewlb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andrewlb
Re: Maple Syrup (resub)

Ok so taking advice and back from vacation, I resubbed this bad boy so that it is much more eye appealing

I'm only human

mjpupillo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjpupillo
Re: Duel Citizenship (3 colors)

Couldn't decide which one I liked better, so I voted for both. Nice job.

nlieber

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nlieber
Re: Beaver Creek: CTF

How cute, I would buy one for my 7 year old daughter. It's very nice of you to make such a playful shirt. You must be a very kindhearted person. Thank you for this.

Beefcoat

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Beefcoat
artulo wrote:Sorry I could only fit so many on without it feeling cluttered. There were lots to choose from!

I was just kidding for the sake of my blue hare. I love the design!

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
sigaru wrote:sure it's already been done, but i 'm not going to buy it from there, i'm going to buy it from here. oh well.

Thanks for your support, as well as everyone who did get to vote before it was rejected. I don't think many folks would buy the "already done" shirt, especially because it only comes in kids' sizes.

Oh well.

irthesteve

quality posts: 0 Private Messages irthesteve
Re: Beaver Creek: CTF

i like his teeth

jimiyo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimiyo
bluchez wrote:I'm not one to start controversies, but I found this while searching around online.

NICE work Bluchez!!!!!

OpenDesign

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OpenDesign

Nice design! I would vote if I could but I haven't bought anything from shirt.woot (yet)...

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
bluchez wrote:I'm not one to start controversies, but I found this while searching around online.

Funny!!

loriejockel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages loriejockel

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
bethebike wrote:For all of the negative comments about how simple the "Grow" design is, I could comment that this design probably took you less than 5 minutes, but I won't be that presumptuous.

since I apparently can't reply to your actual comment, I'll just work off the main comment.

The slapper-on of Grow made no comment as to the amount of time it took to slap it on a shirt, despite the debate raging on about whether it took 5 minutes or 5 hours. You're correct to state he didn't. By saying I'll admit that my design took so little time to finalize (and while I don't know that it was truly 5 minutes, I'd be shocked if the whole ordeal was over a half-hour), I am not saying the other entrant lied, but that they did not respond to the claim at all. As for myself, I'm perfectly happy to have something I consider wearable come out of such a short span of time, not to mention happier still that no one was presumptuous enough or ignorant enough of design to defend it by implying that it clearly took longer.

Beefcoat

Re: On Guard For Thee.

Sach,
In order to post the little vote deals at the bottom of each of your comments: You must make a little vote Image about 95pxls/95pxls. Upload it into another site, I use Imageshack.us. Then copy the Img address from the uploaded image. Paste into this format in a word document:
{url=http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=4911}{IMG}http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/8518/dragonslayerbuypq7.jpg{/IMG}{/url}
next get the address from the top of your images page (this page) and paste into the URl section of the code above.

Copy the code from the word document, open shirt.woot.com and click on "your account" at the top right side of the screen. Paste the finished code into your "signature" at the bottom of the "your account" page.
Its a little work but its a fun way to tell people to vote for your design in the forums.

Beefcoat

Re: On Guard For Thee.

P.S. Change all of the "{,}" to "[,]" in the code so it will work in the forum! Goodluck!

kylemittskus

quality posts: 224 Private Messages kylemittskus
Re: Canadian Houndstooth

Very creative. Not my style, but I appreciate what you've done.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

rres

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rres

JadenKale

quality posts: 179 Private Messages JadenKale
littlejetties wrote:I'm glad I clicked on this one. The thumbnail does not do it justice. Very Cool.

Thank you!!! I'm really glad you took the time to look at the whole piece. Most people won't do that.

Stann, thanks for that knowledge too! I think the winter Olympics are in Beijing, China this year and then in 2010 they're back in Vancouver, Canada. I think if it was my first time to Vancouver, I'd like to not get lost in a sea of tourists and athletes, so I may go before 2010, but going there during the Olympics would be fun too. We'll have to see how it works out with the friend. She's psyched! She's leaving the end of the month for about a week or 2 to go visit up there and just get the feel for things.

dekonstruct

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct
Re: Duel Citizenship (3 colors)

I'm voting for this one, I like the muted colors.

bluchez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez
jimiyo wrote:NICE work Bluchez!!!!!

It's a little known fact that some wearers of this shirt actually think the pancakes are a reincarnation of the son of God, and are bent on vengance against humanity, calling for the slaughter of all mankind.

geekfactor12

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekfactor12
rres wrote:

That's a great stuffed animal, maybe I'll buy it so I can walk around with it when I buy this shirt.

Unless it raids my closet, of course:

AdderXYU

geekfactor12 wrote:That's a great stuffed animal, maybe I'll buy it so I can walk around with it when I buy this shirt.

Unless it raids my closet, of course:

If that beaver can fit into your clothing, you have bigger problems than your closet being raided. Like not having a torso

mikectc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikectc
Re: Oh Candida (For the next mycology symposium)

This shirt may be very much a niche shirt as its understanding requires a knowledge of yeast. But if you are a microbiologist, mycologist, medical student or someone who intends to imitate one of the above three please vote for Oh Candida.

Wikipedia has this to say about Candida:
Candida albicans is a diploid fungus (a form of yeast), which is capable of mating but not of meiosis, and a causal agent of opportunistic oral and genital infections in humans

gandhilion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gandhilion
Re: Be a Mountie

Man this was the only shirt I was considering to buy this derby and now that its gone I guess I'm sitting out another derby.

bone1977

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bone1977
Re: sashimi bear

Please tell me you got this idea from this video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4015303277534468083&q=karate+bear&total=418&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Too Funny,

Bone

ejseader

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ejseader
Re: Hoser Airlines: Take off, eh?

Graphic is vectored

"We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home." - Edward R. Murrow

mjpupillo

mikectc wrote:This shirt may be very much a niche shirt as its understanding requires a knowledge of yeast. But if you are a microbiologist, mycologist, medical student or someone who intends to imitate one of the above three please vote for Oh Candida.

Wikipedia has this to say about Candida:
Candida albicans is a diploid fungus (a form of yeast), which is capable of mating but not of meiosis, and a causal agent of opportunistic oral and genital infections in humans

i don't qualify as any of the aforementioned people, but the explanation and the scale at the bottom make the shirt for me. GMV.

AdderXYU

Re: CURRRLING

I must have missed this before...
http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=7810
Is it still curling season? I should figure out when that starts to get a head start on merch options.

Sorry, Cheesy.

mikectc

Re: Rating Canada

"British and French themes"
I like it.
Don't forget overpriced books.

mikectc

Re: Envy Canada (resub)

You probably only changed it to get around being rejected but I think it is now a much better shirt.

mikectc

Re: Canada's Detritus

I definitely had to look up detritus. Must have been sleeping through my ecology course in college. Anyways very nicely done.

mjpupillo

Re: sashimi bear

If sashimi bear took on cat-fu, who would win?

Patchitect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect
Schrobblehead wrote:It's like a steampunk Rescuers down under! Gotta give some love to the aviating rodents.

Steampunk rescuers.. thats cool.. hadnt thought about that..

Maybe i should have put at moose on one of the geese in the background...

blahmcblah

quality posts: 5 Private Messages blahmcblah
bnp4106 wrote:I've been watching the derbies since I found about them when my girlfriend showed them to me (sokowa). This is the first shirt that I've seen that I would buy and wear.

You mean you wouldn't buy your own GF's shirts? :P

2thFairy

blahmcblah wrote:You mean you wouldn't buy your own GF's shirts? :P

oh man.. BURN!

JadenKale

quality posts: 179 Private Messages JadenKale
ejseader wrote:Graphic is vectored

doesn't look vectored. how many colors do you have there?

2thFairy

AdderXYU wrote:If that beaver can fit into your clothing, you have bigger problems than your closet being raided. Like not having a torso

Way too many bad jokes out of that comment..!

mjpupillo

Re: Fedora Borealis

Nice play.
The yellow reminds me of beautiful tulip Tracy.
GMV.

mjpupillo

mjpupillo wrote:Nice play.
The yellow reminds me of beautiful tulip Tracy.
GMV.

"Short for Richard" Tracy, that is.

daedalusknight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daedalusknight
easeandgrace wrote:C'mon, Lake Ontario Sunset. Stay in the fog, stay in the fog... waving my magic wand, doing my best sorcerer's apprentice imitation. Stay in the fog... stay in the fog...

Obviously, I want this shirt.

Thanks so much for your support. I hope your wish comes true. :-)

Up for trade/sale in men's L:Shell Competition--The Shredder--Color Thee Fresh Here's my list of wants

lintbox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lintbox

joel must not go outside a lot judging from his skin condition