Aberrantic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Aberrantic
PemberDucky wrote:You can give them dramamine, which = instant naptime.

Yeeaaahhhh, but you have to be careful with the dramamine, because I'm going to assume you want them to wake up again.

Spring breaks in Oregon are wild crazy fun - to celebrate, sometimes the sun manages to poke through the rain clouds. But not for long.

bluchez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez

My entry in it's present form. It's a beesquito. Consult your local entomology center if you are not familiar with the species.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
bluchez wrote:My entry in it's present form. It's a beesquito. Consult your local entomology center if you are not familiar with the species.

That a mighty nice mansketch you got there. I like the concept! Maybe add a drop shadow? I'll let ya do your magic... it's a neat idea.

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
bluchez wrote:My entry in it's present form. It's a beesquito. Consult your local entomology center if you are not familiar with the species.

Geeze Bluchez! You're awesome.
-Andy

Patchitect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect

Needs a stinger....

Patchitect

Heres the subs this week, and hoping i can sub them at the gate this week....

basically, i'm just marking my territory in case these become common themes this go round :P

Patchitect

Patchitect wrote:Heres the subs this week, and hoping i can sub them at the gate this week....

basically, i'm just marking my territory in case these become common themes this go round :P

Oi.. derby hasn't even started yet, and the drama begins.....

Aberrantic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Aberrantic
Patchitect wrote:Oi.. derby hasn't even started yet, and the drama begins.....

But of course. Isn't troll feeding a traditional way of greeting spring? Why, it dates back to the time of the pagans!

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
Patchitect wrote:

Poo.

=(

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

stannley

quality posts: 2 Private Messages stannley
dontwantaname wrote:I remember traveling with a potty in the car when I was a kid.

I was scanning through (got some slight insomnia thing going lately) and oh the image this created. The cleanups and emergency roadside pullovers this would have prevented... or caused...

Patchitect

eyeslikesugar wrote:Poo.

=(

Aww.. no =(.. yours is great.. totally different feel.. but i'm also expecting alot of cherry blossoms today

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead

Once again, I didn't have energy to stay up working and have nothing done to submit. The design I am working on might actually turn out ok, but probably has no chance of winning anyways.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

annabellee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annabellee
Schrobblehead wrote:Question: what type of bear is best?

Fact: Bears eat beets.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 39 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Schrobblehead wrote:Once again, I didn't have energy to stay up working and have nothing done to submit. The design I am working on might actually turn out ok, but probably has no chance of winning anyways.

That is not the way you were talking last week! I won't hear it. You (and everybody else) absolutely have a chance of winning!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

Schrobblehead

PemberDucky wrote:That is not the way you were talking last week! I won't hear it. You (and everybody else) absolutely have a chance of winning!

I don't think the two statements totally conflict. I need to work on my skills before I could actually win though. I don't even have any good skills.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

PemberDucky

Staff

Schrobblehead wrote:I don't think the two statements totally conflict. I need to work on my skills before I could actually win though. I don't even have any good skills.

Bow-hunting skills?
Computer-hacking skills?

Schrobblehead

PemberDucky wrote:Bow-hunting skills?
Computer-hacking skills?

Apparently you have movie quote remembering skills.

PemberDucky

Staff

Schrobblehead wrote:Apparently you have movie quote remembering skills.

Yeah, I see like...One movie a year. So that's all I got!

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24

Spring Bunnies

Any comments?

Schrobblehead

shan24 wrote:
Spring Bunnies

Any comments?

I'd like it better if you used the dark green color for your hills (the 3rd row with the humps) so that the background is the same color as the shirt, which would elimiate the need for a frame for your background.

SkekTek

Here's my second design.

Edit: Picture deleted to save space. Bee design below.

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Last minute opinions?

EDIT: Okay, how about votes instead? ^_~

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

kenney9226

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226

Who loves the Spring time?

These little guys do!

Thanks for your consideration and have a super weekend, everyone!

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

*sigh*

People taking away votes already. What's up with that?

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

SkekTek

GO KENNEY!!! Rock that fog!

SkekTek

Here are my two entries. Feel free to vote, ridicule, or just ignore. I love 'em though.

Patchitect

SkekTek wrote:Here are my two entries. Feel free to vote, ridicule, or just ignore. I love 'em though.

Ha Ha! You're a designer!

SkekTek

Patchitect wrote:Ha Ha! You're a designer!

I hope someday to be as good as you though

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24

Spring Bunnies is up for voting with a couple few changes. Yay Spring! I'm so ready to leave winter behind.

TAYLORT5

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TAYLORT5

"I'm GRILLin my life away . lookin for a better way , for me...." dut doo doo do .dut doo do doo.

You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 20 hours and then try posting again.

Bryan818

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bryan818

FOR THOSE WHO AREN'T CHECKING THE REGULAR FORUM

SHOULD I BOTHER TO ENTER THIS??? WILL ANYONE VOTE?

Please check it out

TehAardvark

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TehAardvark
SkekTek wrote:THEME:

Spring is just about here, bringing green grass, wind, rain, baseball, and another seasonal Derby. As with our Summer Into Fall and Winter themes, we're looking for designs that capture the essence of the season. Judging by past results, this means we'll see a lot of trees. What won't we see? Well, we don't want designs about Spring holidays like Easter, and, uh, we dunno, Memorial Day or whatever. Also, no text. Now go get sprung.

would numbers on a clock be classified as text?

geekfactor12

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekfactor12
Bryan818 wrote:FOR THOSE WHO AREN'T CHECKING THE REGULAR FORUM

I think people would vote. But be aware that Woot already printed a firebird early on- Fire Swallower. That doesn't mean yours will be rejected (though it might), but people might mention it so be prepared.

TehAardvark wrote:would numbers on a clock be classified as text?

Yes. All text, regardless of context, is grounds for rejection.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

TehAardvark wrote:would numbers on a clock be classified as text?

Yes. Any numbers, letters, punctuation marks, etc. will be included. For example, the infinity symbol was rejected in the dreams derby.

TehAardvark

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TehAardvark
superspryte wrote:Yes. Any numbers, letters, punctuation marks, etc. will be included. For example, the infinity symbol was rejected in the dreams derby.

alright, thanks!

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned that I've submitted a Green Man before. Please don't judge the quality on that one. ^_~

kenney9226

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
Bryan818 wrote:FOR THOSE WHO AREN'T CHECKING THE REGULAR FORUM

I like it. It's like a flaming Oriole. I'd wear it to the games in Baltimore.

PemberDucky

Staff

Can you take jeans to a tailor?
Can they alter jeans? Is that bonkers?

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom

YESSSS! Spring is sprung,the grass is griz, I wonder where the birdies is?

ELS and patch, love the cherry blossoms. BTW it is cherry blossom viewing season in japan right now. Spryte is gonna miss it this year. :P Love the greenman spryte. You'll all get my votes when I have time.

Tokyo is mucho expensive... but in honor of japan I am wearing my lady in water shirt, which came the morning I left.

Pictures of food later, bullet train to catch now.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

daedalusknight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daedalusknight
superspryte wrote:I'm surprised nobody's mentioned that I've submitted a Green Man before. Please don't judge the quality on that one. ^_~

Uh oh... now I'm really concerned for your Green Man... gosh, I hope they don't reject it because YOU did one before...

I guess we'll just have to wait for the first rejection storm to blow through and cross our fingers in the meantime.

Up for trade/sale in men's L:Shell Competition--The Shredder--Color Thee Fresh Here's my list of wants