derekfilley


quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley

Fable and me done collaborat.


Check out my blog:Here!

daedalusknight


quality posts: 1 Private Messages daedalusknight
derekfilley wrote:Fable and me done collaborat.



I love the lizard. He's toasting them getting toasted. :-)

Woot was really cracking down on animal violence last week... hopefully this is cartoonish enough to slide.

derekfilley


quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley
daedalusknight wrote:I love the lizard. He's toasting them getting toasted. :-)

Woot was really cracking down on animal violence last week... hopefully this is cartoonish enough to slide.



I dunno, what about lil' bunny foo foo?


Check out my blog:Here!

daedalusknight


quality posts: 1 Private Messages daedalusknight
derekfilley wrote:I dunno, what about lil' bunny foo foo?



Good point. I guess cartoon violence is fine, it's things that make us think of real violence that are forbidden (even if the club isn't actually hitting the baby seal).

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Foo Foo scooped up the field mice and bopped them on the head.
I don't think any permanent damage was done.
Unless being truned into a GOOOOOOOOON could be considered damage.
Even if it is, he was given three chances to behave.

Tracking # says I should have it tomorrow!!!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead

Finally finished my scribbling. Please click to vote.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

daedalusknight wrote:Uh oh... now I'm really concerned for your Green Man... gosh, I hope they don't reject it because YOU did one before...

I guess we'll just have to wait for the first rejection storm to blow through and cross our fingers in the meantime.


Heh, thanks. ^_^ There are others out there too, apparently (I didn't check because I was tired and did one before like I said in the entry thread). Although Green Men are extremely varied. I'm not sure if it will count as different or not. However, the person who went after the entry (all 4 names) is a troll with a variable IP. It's the same person who constantly badgers Jaden.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

daedalusknight


quality posts: 1 Private Messages daedalusknight
superspryte wrote:Heh, thanks. ^_^ There are others out there too, apparently (I didn't check because I was tired and did one before like I said in the entry thread). Although Green Men are extremely varied. I'm not sure if it will count as different or not. However, the person who went after the entry (all 4 names) is a troll with a variable IP. It's the same person who constantly badgers Jaden.



Man... why in the world do some people put so much effort into making people's lives miserable? I'd much rather spend my time designing shirts... even if they do end up in 94th place...

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

daedalusknight wrote:Man... why in the world do some people put so much effort into making people's lives miserable? I'd much rather spend my time designing shirts... even if they do end up in 94th place...


It's what trolls do. On the plus side, we got a new filter because of him. The "fasc" word for dictator is now I love superspryte!. ^_^

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

daedalusknight


quality posts: 1 Private Messages daedalusknight
superspryte wrote:It's what trolls do. On the plus side, we got a new filter because of him. The "fasc" word for dictator is now I love superspryte!. ^_^



Ha! These filters keep getting funnier. :-)

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

daedalusknight wrote:Ha! These filters keep getting funnier. :-)


Yeah but they can be annoying sometimes. Not sure how I feel about being associated with that word but the troll kept calling me it so we changed it. ^_~

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

daedalusknight


quality posts: 1 Private Messages daedalusknight
superspryte wrote:Yeah but they can be annoying sometimes. Not sure how I feel about being associated with that word but someone kept calling me that so we changed it. ^_~



Well, don't let them get you down. Hopefully they'll move on to easier targets.

jimiyo


quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimiyo
daedalusknight wrote:Good point. I guess cartoon violence is fine, it's things that make us think of real violence that are forbidden (even if the club isn't actually hitting the baby seal).



i think seal clubbing, was more about making fun of canada, and woot's sensitvity to making sure woot didnt offend would be brand new canadian patrons.

anyways, i took my animated bambi down from the comments just in case. even if it was a joke.

ill put it here, where is less trafficked.
http://jimiyo.com/bambisdemise.gif

dekonstruct


quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct
daedalusknight wrote:
Woot was really cracking down on animal violence last week...



Oh nooo.... really? This may drastically change the next entry I was about to start.

dekonstruct


quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct

BTW vote for meeeeee! (or not, I'm ok with that too):

SailorButterfly


quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Schrobblehead wrote:Finally finished my scribbling. Please click to vote.



I like the blue shirt. What color is the ink?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Last design... I'm done for the week. Spring break is over and I gotta get caught up...

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
SailorButterfly wrote:I like the blue shirt. What color is the ink?



It's brown. I have submitted a second version on a brown shirt. I'm not sure what version is better, but any comments or suggestions would be helpful.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

shan24


quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
Schrobblehead wrote:It's brown. I have submitted a second version on a brown shirt. I'm not sure what version is better, but any comments or suggestions would be helpful.


I like this new one better, I bet you get a lot more votes with this color scheme. The blue pops off the shirt!

shan24


quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24


New Year, New Life...Wait, What?

I entered this one in the wee hours of the morning. Thanks fer lookin

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Schrobblehead wrote:It's brown. I have submitted a second version on a brown shirt. I'm not sure what version is better, but any comments or suggestions would be helpful.


I like the new one better but I'm tired of the color combination. There have already been at least two shirts printed with it already although they were a long time ago. I have Decomposition and my boyfriend has Rat Rod though, so I see them often enough.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

daedalusknight


quality posts: 1 Private Messages daedalusknight
dekonstruct wrote:Oh nooo.... really? This may drastically change the next entry I was about to start.



I think we figured out that real life violence=bad but cartoon violence=good.

Cartoon mouse being hit on the head with a mallet=good

Baby seal in the same picture as a club, though not being hit on the head=bad.

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

daedalusknight wrote:I think we figured out that real life violence=bad but cartoon violence=good.

Cartoon mouse being hit on the head with a mallet=good

Baby seal in the same picture as a club, though not being hit on the head=bad.



I think the issue was more clubbing seal != Canada as a whole.

PS - On an unrelated note, does nobody get the Derby Cyberpub references this week?

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

Patchitect


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect
Bryan818 wrote:FOR THOSE WHO AREN'T CHECKING THE REGULAR FORUM

SHOULD I BOTHER TO ENTER THIS??? WILL ANYONE VOTE?




reminds me of the flaming bunnies from a Fosters home for imaginary friends episode...

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Patchitect wrote:reminds me of the flaming bunnies from a Fosters home for imaginary friends episode...


Bird = bunny?

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
shan24 wrote:I like this new one better, I bet you get a lot more votes with this color scheme. The blue pops off the shirt!



Thanks. I like it better too. edit-seems to be getting votes

superspryte wrote:I like the new one better but I'm tired of the color combination. There have already been at least two shirts printed with it already although they were a long time ago. I have Decomposition and my boyfriend has Rat Rod though, so I see them often enough.



I didn't know about the others. Oh well. I don't think I'll submit a third option.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

daedalusknight


quality posts: 1 Private Messages daedalusknight
superspryte wrote:PS - On an unrelated note, does nobody get the Derby Cyberpub references this week?



What? The Reservior Dogs lines? Great movie.

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

daedalusknight wrote:What? The Reservior Dogs lines? Great movie.


The title's a quote by Gambit from X-Men.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

daedalusknight


quality posts: 1 Private Messages daedalusknight
superspryte wrote:The title's a quote by Gambit from X-Men.



Heheh. I didn't even notice. I'm a huge X-Men fan. I even worked at Marvel Comics as an intern when I was in college.

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
derekfilley wrote:Fable and me done collaborat.

You would have a lot more votes if you could see the flaming animals. If I hadn't seen the animals, and just saw the sun, I wouldn't have voted.

Still single, can't imagine why.

klswoot


quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
SkekTek wrote:Last design... I'm done for the week. Spring break is over and I gotta get caught up...



Wow! Shektek! I hadn't seen this one yet. I absolutely love the colors against the brown. Great choices! Personally, I would have loved this one placed higher. I think the open space above the flowers drowns them out a bit. But the colors are sensational.

TAYLORT5


quality posts: 1 Private Messages TAYLORT5




HAPPY EASTER PEOPLE !!!


You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 20 hours and then try posting again.

sparklzk27


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sparklzk27


vote for my entries, choose the one you like or better yet, vote for both!

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead

Sorry to post this design in here yet again, but I thought I would try adding a bit more color and using colors that compliment baby blue a bit more than the original brown did. I think it looks a bit more springy,and definitely more girly. First shirt I've made that I can't wear, but I didn't make it for me.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Schrobblehead wrote:Sorry to post this design in here yet again, but I thought I would try adding a bit more color and using colors that compliment baby blue a bit more than the original brown did. I think it looks a bit more springy,and definitely more girly. First shirt I've made that I can't wear, but I didn't make it for me.


Of the three, I do like this one best.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
superspryte wrote:Of the three, I do like this one best.



Thanks!

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

For those who celebrate it, Happy Easter. ^_^ For those who don't, hope you're having fun doing whatever it is you do. You should go to the store and buy leftover Easter candy tomorrow because it'll be on sale. ^_~

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

klswoot


quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
TAYLORT5 wrote:


HAPPY EASTER PEOPLE !!!



Taylor! These are amazing! What an Easter treat. Thanks for sharing the picture. What was the event?

Happy Easter All!

Patchitect


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect
superspryte wrote:Bird = bunny?


[after making a go-Kart]
Mac: Time for paint.
Blooregard "Bloo" Q. Kazoo: Yes! Awesome! Super-duper rad hot-rod flames!
Cheese: No, bunnies!
Blooregard "Bloo" Q. Kazoo: Hot-rod flames!
Cheese: Bunnies!
Blooregard "Bloo" Q. Kazoo: Hot-rod flames!
Cheese: Bunnies!
Blooregard "Bloo" Q. Kazoo: Hot-rod flames!
Cheese: Bunnies!
Blooregard "Bloo" Q. Kazoo: Hot-rod flames!
Cheese: Bunnies!
Blooregard "Bloo" Q. Kazoo: Hot... rod... flames!
Cheese: [Whispering] Buuunies!
Mac: Quiet!
[Cut to Mac and Bloo pushing cart painted with flaming bunnies]
Blooregard "Bloo" Q. Kazoo: I don't even know you anymore.
Mac: Shut up. At least the bunnies are on fire.

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Patchitect wrote:[after making a go-Kart]
Mac: Time for paint.
Blooregard "Bloo" Q. Kazoo: Yes! Awesome! Super-duper rad hot-rod flames!
Cheese: No, bunnies!
Blooregard "Bloo" Q. Kazoo: Hot-rod flames!
Cheese: Bunnies!
Blooregard "Bloo" Q. Kazoo: Hot-rod flames!
Cheese: Bunnies!
Blooregard "Bloo" Q. Kazoo: Hot-rod flames!
Cheese: Bunnies!
Blooregard "Bloo" Q. Kazoo: Hot-rod flames!
Cheese: Bunnies!
Blooregard "Bloo" Q. Kazoo: Hot... rod... flames!
Cheese: [Whispering] Buuunies!
Mac: Quiet!
[Cut to Mac and Bloo pushing cart painted with flaming bunnies]
Blooregard "Bloo" Q. Kazoo: I don't even know you anymore.
Mac: Shut up. At least the bunnies are on fire.


LOL! That's great.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2