daedalusknight

quality posts: 5 Private Messages daedalusknight

Spryte, I just sent you a PM. Please reply when convenient. :-)

TAYLORT5

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TAYLORT5
klswoot wrote:Taylor! These are amazing! What an Easter treat. Thanks for sharing the picture. What was the event?

Happy Easter All!

sorry didn't get back to you sooner. this is just a display I do for the buffet where i work. I try to put one out for all the holidays , its good practice for me. And helps me to learn. the shirt theme is spring and after Easter I'm going to do some over sized flowers and a bee or two in sugar. you'll see.
vote again If you" ikelay tiay? "

You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 20 hours and then try posting again.

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead

Now I see where Fablefire got those cute faces--

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Schrobblehead wrote:Now I see where Fablefire got those cute faces--

o mg tattle!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

Schrobblehead

PemberDucky wrote:o mg tattle!

That would kill Happy Chair's happy buzz.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

Bryan818

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bryan818

left a Question in the regular forum...

Please check it out

dekonstruct

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct

Ha ha haaaa I saw that on reddit this morning and immediately thought of fable.

Schrobblehead

dekonstruct wrote:Ha ha haaaa I saw that on reddit this morning and immediately thought of fable.

Future shirt: "Say no to scoliosis!"

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Bryan818 wrote:left a Question in the regular forum...

Post it here. This is tandem to the Derby thread but it is separate after all.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

Bryan818

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bryan818
superspryte wrote:Post it here. This is tandem to the Derby thread but it is separate after all.

i just wondered if it was worth subbing my bird at this point... and if you thought it was toooo close to fireswallow...

Please check it out

dekonstruct

Schrobblehead wrote:Future shirt: "Say no to scoliosis!"

Perfect! Someone put that on a shirt!

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Bryan818 wrote:i just wondered if it was worth subbing my bird at this point... and if you thought it was toooo close to fireswallow...

I think it might be, in concept. Take it somewhere else where you'll probably have better luck.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
superspryte wrote:I think it might be, in concept. Take it somewhere else where you'll probably have better luck.

woot! Another threadless entry to vote for? I voted for Art's hummingbird already

Patchitect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect

Thats a Flippin Riot!

EDIT: Thats not at a mexican place is it? If so, i think fables found a client for her Chili Girl....

JadenKale

Patchitect wrote:Thats a Flippin Riot!

EDIT: Thats not at a mexican place is it? If so, i think fables found a client for her Chili Girl....

ROFL good call!!!

Schrobblehead

Patchitect wrote:Thats a Flippin Riot!

I'm not sure. I found the chair on icanhascheezburger.com. it sure would love anything fable made though.

JadenKale

Schrobblehead wrote:I'm not sure. I found the chair on icanhascheezburger.com. it sure would love anything fable made though.

I think the chair agrees:

Also in Sparkly Glittery Goodness!:

TAYLORT5

sorry I revamped (is that a word?) my submit
http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=12106

tadaaa!
last time I promise.

You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

TAYLORT5

JadenKale wrote:I think the chair agrees:

I feel a little like Robert Crumb, lookin at the elfen woman.she's purdy.

You're on probation!

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom
Bryan818 wrote:i just wondered if it was worth subbing my bird at this point... and if you thought it was toooo close to fireswallow...

I was looking for the bird to vote for it, but understand if you want to submit elsewhere by now. I'll vote for it wherever, it's a nice bird. a little similar to fireswallower but not toooo similar imo.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

TAYLORT5

Ovulating? My Goodness! !!!!! I'm In love ..here she is.
tree ants on my nose adowwuble cutie-patootie , that wuz teh funneh

You're on probation!

fablefire

quality posts: 24 Private Messages fablefire

Aaawwwweeesooooommeeeeeee...

Best part is the invisible camo gun that the pepper is wielding! =D

Well... that and the devil. God I love that devil. He even has a form fitting shadow! <3

TAYLORT5

I post too much late at night...but. If you like humble pie (or even know who they are.) heres a blast from the past.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXOX2OyGQGM 'before the pie, wipe your face.

You're on probation!

dekonstruct

TAYLORT5 wrote:I feel a little like Robert Crumb, lookin at the elfen woman.she's purdy.

Feel like Robert Crumb? Draw something quick!

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

JadenKale wrote:Also in Sparkly Glittery Goodness!:

That sparkle is just sick, ahaha.

Schrobblehead

That hilarious, but now it looks like Happy Chair is enjoying a multi-species bottomless peep show.

PemberDucky

Staff

I really need a FableHappyChair in my life. The Devil and I could play some duets! Then he'd steal my soul!

Schrobblehead

PemberDucky wrote:I really need a FableHappyChair in my life. The Devil and I could play some duets! Then he'd steal my soul!

I'm half-thinking about actually following though on my joke and parodying "say no to scurvy" with "say no to scoliosis", but I wouldn't do it w/o permission from fable.

Also, I think those sparkles must be making hypnotic suggestions b/c I finally gave in and bought say no to scurvy after looking at that chair for a while.

PemberDucky

Staff

How did Adder end up getting the puppy?

Schrobblehead

PemberDucky wrote:How did Adder end up getting the puppy?

Probably taking up too much space on woot's server with all of his 5,000 word posts.

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly

Hard to say because the offending post was probably deleted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Schrobblehead wrote:That hilarious, but now it looks like Happy Chair is enjoying a multi-species bottomless peep show.

LOL

PemberDucky

Staff

SailorButterfly wrote:Hard to say because the offending post was probably deleted.

I figured it had to be. Although I didn't launch an all-out search, what he had written (that I saw) didn't seem so bad. Or out of character.

Then again, maybe it's what Schrobble said.

JadenKale

fablefire wrote:Aaawwwweeesooooommeeeeeee...

Best part is the invisible camo gun that the pepper is wielding! =D

Well... that and the devil. God I love that devil. He even has a form fitting shadow! <3

I have my moments... I was inspired by the chair. I mean, how could you not? The devil was lookin' for a party and pepper needs to be in the limelight... and wow, that moose just needs some groupies and he's your pimpin' posse.

Someone else said that they thought it looked like a bottomless peepshow, and I have to agree. Just add a low quick beat to it, and you've got yourself a peepshow L O L

JadenKale

PemberDucky wrote:I figured it had to be. Although I didn't launch an all-out search, what he had written (that I saw) didn't seem so bad. Or out of character.

Then again, maybe it's what Schrobble said.

nah... I'm wondering if it had to do with what happened in my kite submission. Someone tried to discredit me again last night. Only this time, they actually went out of their way to make a shirt to put up on cafepress and then post it. They stole a picture off the internet to make the kite. The cafepress shirts ORIGINALLY had no marked up price on them (only the base price which means they claimed they created it a long time ago just to discredit me. It wasn't til I said something in the thread that the person went back and changed the prices.) Adder's hand in it was merely blowing up in the thread about the immaturity of people lately.

I'm just taking it in stride.

Schrobblehead

JadenKale wrote:Someone tried to discredit me again last night. Only this time, they actually went out of their way to make a shirt to put up on cafepress and then post it. They stole a picture off the internet to make the kite.

That is the craziest thing I've heard on here in a while.

Edited for space.

So care to share the culprit? I somehow miss all this stuff.

TAYLORT5

is summer here yet?...

and yes I know theres too many colors.A couple months of subtracting colors unless woot gets more equipment with all the money thier getting from me...Woot! I need shirts I would wear...like music, guitars, summer, pinup girls...

You're on probation!

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Schrobblehead wrote:That is the craziest thing I've heard on here in a while.

Edited for space.

So care to share the culprit? I somehow miss all this stuff.

It was Sayah/DigitalDonkey/KadenJale/supersprite/AdderYXU/rres/whole bunch of other names.

Schrobblehead

superspryte wrote:It was Sayah/DigitalDonkey/KadenJale/supersprite/AdderYXU/rres/whole bunch of other names.

hmmm. can't woot start deleting the alter-egos?

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Being nasty for little to no reason.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.