superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Schrobblehead wrote:hmmm. can't woot start deleting the alter-egos?

Yes and no. The usual treatment is probation (long ones) for alter-egos. As long as they aren't doing anything wrong though woot usually turns a blind eye.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Anyone around?

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
superspryte wrote:Anyone around?

just us crickets.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Schrobblehead wrote:just us crickets.

Well that's unfortunate, I suppose.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

I am here to represent the shorties.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

Schrobblehead

superspryte wrote:Well that's unfortunate, I suppose.

I'd be sad if it were just me here too ;)

I'm guessing that since things are warming up (I think... it was always warm here) people are drifting away from the internet. Sadly, I am chained to a desk 9 hours a day or more, so I am always getting online.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

PemberDucky wrote:I am here to represent the shorties.

There's no lack of shorties here. I'm short. According to someone (I forget who) this picture makes me look really short. It's the doorknob or something.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Schrobblehead wrote:I'd be sad if it were just me here too ;)

I'm guessing that since things are warming up (I think... it was always warm here) people are drifting away from the internet. Sadly, I am chained to a desk 9 hours a day or more, so I am always getting online.

I'm at the puter often enough. And once I move to Japan I'll be here a bunch because it'll be one of the few things I'll still have from the US. ^_^

PemberDucky

Staff

superspryte wrote:There's no lack of shorties here. I'm short. According to someone (I forget who) this picture makes me look really short. It's the doorknob or something.

Yes, I recall. You've still got two inches on me so count those precious blessings. I'm lucky I can get on roller coasters or see over my steering wheel.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

PemberDucky wrote:Yes, I recall. You've still got two inches on me so count those precious blessings. I'm lucky I can get on roller coasters or see over my steering wheel.

Oh yeah, I remember that conversation now. I sometimes have to take my boyfriend or a friend with me to have an "adult" chaperone on rides. Sometimes guys think it's funny to put the pole on their toes so it makes it taller than me. Har de har.

Schrobblehead

superspryte wrote:I'm at the puter often enough. And once I move to Japan I'll be here a bunch because it'll be one of the few things I'll still have from the US. ^_^

Will Japanese time zone difference give you an advantage for shirt making? I'm too lazy to figure out what time noon central is in Japan.

With regard to shortness-- 5'3" isn't that short. A friend of mine is naturally 4'2". I think she says she is technically a "midget"... she doesn't have dwarfism (or whatever the PC term is) she is just really really short.

Schrobblehead

PemberDucky wrote:Yes, I recall. You've still got two inches on me so count those precious blessings. I'm lucky I can get on roller coasters or see over my steering wheel.

do you sit on a phone book? ;)

PemberDucky

Staff

Schrobblehead wrote:do you sit on a phone book? ;)

Roffle...thanks to modern technology I can RAISE my seat, so it works out.
Only really hinders me at the gym, where some equipment won't adjust to my height...like the manufacturers just decided the little people don't need to be beefcake. I'LL SHOW THEM!

Schrobblehead

PemberDucky wrote:I'LL SHOW THEM!

You mean once they change the equipment so you can use it and beef up?

PemberDucky

Staff

Schrobblehead wrote:You mean once they change the equipment so you can use it and beef up?

No, I've gotten creative and started benchpressing other things like pets and children and blunted tools.

Schrobblehead

PemberDucky wrote:No, I've gotten creative and started benchpressing other things like pets and children and blunted tools.

hopefully not all at the same time.

PemberDucky

Staff

Schrobblehead wrote:hopefully not all at the same time.

No silly, that's what the Volkswagen is for!

Schrobblehead

PemberDucky wrote:No silly, that's what the Volkswagen is for!

it simultaneously bench presses all those things? Even the blunted tools?

PemberDucky

Staff

Schrobblehead wrote:it simultaneously bench presses all those things? Even the blunted tools?

It's that German engineering, man. You should see what the Audis can do!

Schrobblehead

PemberDucky wrote:It's that German engineering, man. You should see what the Audis can do!

They magically double the mechanic's bill?

Ok, I'm done with the joking now. I think.

kenney9226

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226

where's SkekTek?

PemberDucky

Staff

kenney9226 wrote:where's SkekTek?

Posted in the Derby thread several hours ago...perhaps he's enjoying a sandwich or a nap or sumthin'.

kenney9226

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
PemberDucky wrote:Posted in the Derby thread several hours ago...perhaps he's enjoying a sandwich or a nap or sumthin'.

cool thanks.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
superspryte wrote:There's no lack of shorties here. I'm short. According to someone (I forget who) this picture makes me look really short. It's the doorknob or something.

Now that you mention it, yeah, it does. Funny I never noticed the doorknob before.

Schrobblehead

no1 wrote:Now that you mention it, yeah, it does. Funny I never noticed the doorknob before.

Wow. She should really reconsider whether to continue following the directions she finds on random bottles and cookies and what not. Just cuz it says "Eat Me" doesn't mean you have to.

Bryan818

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bryan818

i never noticed the doorknob oh man you are short... pember cant be shorter than that

Please check it out

Aberrantic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Aberrantic
no1 wrote:Now that you mention it, yeah, it does. Funny I never noticed the doorknob before.

Wow, this picture really does make you look like a midget... But then again, I'm 5'3" too, so I can't really talk. All I know is that those tiny WS shirts are the only ones that fit - the rest make it look like I'm swimming in fabric.

PemberDucky

Staff

Look what you've done, no1!

PemberDucky

Staff

I heard those Bonsai Cats were real, too!

Schrobblehead

PemberDucky wrote:I heard those Bonsai Cats were real, too!

I'm going to go ahead and assume this was a response to something. Something imaginary...

PemberDucky

Staff

Schrobblehead wrote:I'm going to go ahead and assume this was a response to something. Something imaginary...

Bats!

Schrobblehead

PemberDucky wrote:Bats!

It may be just a rumor, but I heard bats are real.

PemberDucky

Staff

Schrobblehead wrote:It may be just a rumor, but I heard bats are real.

I've created my OWN reality, pal. Come on in, the water's fine!

Schrobblehead

PemberDucky wrote:I've created my OWN reality, pal. Come on in, the water's fine!

pm

PemberDucky

Staff

Replied.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
PemberDucky wrote:Replied.

felt left out.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
JadenKale wrote:felt left out.

Me too, I feel shorted.

Schrobblehead

no1 wrote:Me too, I feel shorted.

That very punny.

no one need feel like it was intended.

PemberDucky

Staff

no1 wrote:Me too, I feel shorted.

You'll inch your way out of it, I'm sure.

TAYLORT5

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TAYLORT5
PemberDucky wrote:You'll inch your way out of it, I'm sure.

well thanks everyone ...My lesson yesternight, was brush stokes, and (my new sig)the knife tool.

You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 20 hours and then try posting again.