superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:Now that you mention it, yeah, it does. Funny I never noticed the doorknob before.

Funny chop. Good job. You forgot to move the stuff that was hanging on the doorknob though. ^_~

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Bryan818 wrote:i never noticed the doorknob oh man you are short... pember cant be shorter than that

It was a chop. This is the original. I'm 5'3.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Aberrantic wrote:Wow, this picture really does make you look like a midget... But then again, I'm 5'3" too, so I can't really talk. All I know is that those tiny WS shirts are the only ones that fit - the rest make it look like I'm swimming in fabric.

He moved the doorknob. it's really at my elbow.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
superspryte wrote:Funny chop. Good job. You forgot to move the stuff that was hanging on the doorknob though. ^_~

I couldn't figure out what it was, so I didn't know if it was hanging on the knob or sitting on something else.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:I couldn't figure out what it was, so I didn't know if it was hanging on the knob or sitting on something else.

A TAG air freshener. It has since found its way to the garbage.

no1

Interesting how the "world of woot shirts" page says that the "censored RobGlenn thread" has a post from FableFire from this afternoon, but the last post I see is from before...

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
superspryte wrote:He moved the doorknob. it's really at my elbow.

You mean you're not really that short? I can't believe I was tricked like that.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:Interesting how the "world of woot shirts" page says that the "censored RobGlenn thread" has a post from FableFire from this afternoon, but the last post I see is from before...

It keeps the time of the latest post even if it's not there anymore.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Schrobblehead wrote:You mean you're not really that short? I can't believe I was tricked like that.

Not my fault if you're so easily duped. ^_~

Schrobblehead

superspryte wrote:It keeps the time of the latest post even if it's not there anymore.

So where does the post go? How is it deleted? Can you just ask woot to delete?

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

no1

superspryte wrote:It keeps the time of the latest post even if it's not there anymore.

Perhaps I should say, "Interesting that a post got deleted without a probation of the poster." Or mabe I just missed it.

no1

Schrobblehead wrote:So where does the post go? How is it deleted? Can you just ask woot to delete?

[whisper]

mods!

[/whisper]

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Schrobblehead wrote:So where does the post go? How is it deleted? Can you just ask woot to delete?

If you want a post deleted that is your own, edit it and just leave "." or "nm" in it. The mods will delete it if it's in a main thread. If it's not, report it and we'll get it that way. If you want someone else's post removed for some reason (better be a good one ^_~) report it.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:Perhaps I should say, "Interesting that a post got deleted without a probation of the poster." Or mabe I just missed it.

The listed user reverts back to the actual person with the latest post.

no1

superspryte wrote:The listed user reverts back to the actual person with the latest post.

The person reverts but the date/time doesn't? Isn't that interesting!

Schrobblehead

no1 wrote:[whisper]

mods!

[/whisper]

I was playing dumb. I just wanted to point out that it must have been removed... and probably for some reason. It could simply be that fable didn't want the post to remain, but I didn't know mods were in the habit of assisting in removing unwanted edited comments.

no1 wrote:The person reverts but the date/time doesn't? Isn't that interesting!

time to put the tin-foil hats back on. conspiracy's a brewin

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:The person reverts but the date/time doesn't? Isn't that interesting!

I think it does eventually. It's just slow. I noticed that a while ago and thought it curious too.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Schrobblehead wrote:I was playing dumb. I just wanted to point out that it must have been removed... and probably for some reason. It could simply be that fable didn't want the post to remain, but I didn't know mods were in the habit of assisting in removing unwanted edited comments.

That's why you put "nm" or "." in place of the post if you want it removed. Then we kind of have to because it's a useless post now.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Mmmm. Cadbury mini eggs are amazing. You know what I love about America? We have candy for EVERYTHING! ^_^

no1

superspryte wrote:Mmmm. Cadbury mini eggs are amazing. You know what I love about America? We have candy for EVERYTHING! ^_^

Waiting for "Sept. 11" candy.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

superspryte wrote:Mmmm. Cadbury mini eggs are amazing. You know what I love about America? We have candy for EVERYTHING! ^_^

Cadbury Eggs come to us from across the pond. They're even better when they're FRESH. (That's not really true...they're the same.)

But we do, indeed, have a candy for everything. And--even creepier--in the SHAPE of everything.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

PemberDucky wrote:Cadbury Eggs come to us from across the pond. They're even better when they're FRESH. (That's not really true...they're the same.)

But we do, indeed, have a candy for everything. And--even creepier--in the SHAPE of everything.

Actually, the ones here are made in the US by Hershey's. ^_~

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:Waiting for "Sept. 11" candy.

Something like blue or purple gumballs filled with cinnamon liquid (fuel tanks).

You are so bad, no1.

no1

PemberDucky wrote:Cadbury Eggs come to us from across the pond. They're even better when they're FRESH. (That's not really true...they're the same.)

Waiting for "Osama bin Laden" candy. Or even "electron orbitals" candy.

PemberDucky

Staff

superspryte wrote:Actually, the ones here are made in the US by Hershey's. ^_~

Right, but the ideal that we as Americans decided to develop said eggs is nonetheless inaccurate.

PemberDucky

Staff

no1 wrote:Waiting for "Osama bin Laden" candy. Or even "electron orbitals" candy.

AIDS the chocolate bar.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

PemberDucky wrote:Right, but the ideal that we as Americans decided to develop said eggs is nonetheless inaccurate.

I definitely didn't mean American chocolate tastes good, heh. I just meant it's always in stores and is for sale everywhere...all the time! Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, holidays I'm not thinking of mid-year, Halloween, Christmas, etc.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

PemberDucky wrote:AIDS the chocolate bar.

(not quite what you were thinking, I know)

no1

PemberDucky wrote:Right, but the ideal that we as Americans decided to develop said eggs is nonetheless inaccurate.

Mabe we as Americans are like Microsoft. We don't develop a candy for every occasion, but we will acquire that candy.

Schrobblehead

superspryte wrote:I definitely didn't mean American chocolate tastes good, heh. I just meant it's always in stores and is for sale everywhere...all the time! Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, holidays I'm not thinking of mid-year, Halloween, Christmas, etc.

godiva chocolate is good... just expensive

Schrobblehead

no1 wrote:Mabe we as Americans are like Microsoft. We don't develop a candy for every occasion, but we will acquire that candy.

we have candy for every holiday

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Schrobblehead wrote:godiva chocolate is good... just expensive

And is now owned by a Turkish company. It's also a little waxy to me (for the price!). But it's not *bad* chocolate.

PemberDucky

Staff

no1 wrote:Mabe we as Americans are like Microsoft. We don't develop a candy for every occasion, but we will acquire that candy.

That would explain the Cadbury/Hershey thing.

Schrobblehead

superspryte wrote:And is now owned by a Turkish company. It's also a little waxy to me (for the price!). But it's not *bad* chocolate.

ownership is not the same thing as "making". I'm pretty sure its made here. And yes, they make better chocolate in Germany and other places, but its still pretty good.

PemberDucky

Staff

superspryte wrote:I definitely didn't mean American chocolate tastes good, heh. I just meant it's always in stores and is for sale everywhere...all the time! Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, holidays I'm not thinking of mid-year, Halloween, Christmas, etc.

I can't think of any candy-related holidays after Father's Day/before Halloween, either. I guess there's some form of Independence Day Chocolate SomethingRather somewhere, but I'm stumped. Is chocolate not a summer treat?!

Schrobblehead

PemberDucky wrote:I can't think of any candy-related holidays after Father's Day/before Halloween, either. I guess there's some form of Independence Day Chocolate SomethingRather somewhere, but I'm stumped. Is chocolate not a summer treat?!

I'm not sure where you are looking, but if you go to a Target they have candy for every single holiday. It might not be anything more than M&Ms in different colors, but believe me they do it.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Schrobblehead wrote:I'm not sure where you are looking, but if you go to a Target they have candy for every single holiday. It might not be anything more than M&Ms in different colors, but believe me they do it.

Personally, I was referring to the specialty stuff you see everywhere (including drugs stores and grocery stores). For example, you don't buy Easter candy at Halloween. I can eat red, white, and blue M&M's all year and not think anything of it. Granted, I could eat Cadbury mini eggs and creme eggs and terry's chocolate oranges all year and be happy too. ^______^

PemberDucky

Staff

Schrobblehead wrote:I'm not sure where you are looking, but if you go to a Target they have candy for every single holiday. It might not be anything more than M&Ms in different colors, but believe me they do it.

That is an excellent point...I was thinking about specialty stuff, kinda, but the holiday-specific marketing of perennial faves is just as valid. A++!

PemberDucky

Staff

superspryte wrote:Personally, I was referring to the specialty stuff you see everywhere (including drugs stores and grocery stores). For example, you don't buy Easter candy at Halloween. I can eat red, white, and blue M&M's all year and not think anything of it. Granted, I could eat Cadbury mini eggs and creme eggs and terry's chocolate oranges all year and be happy too. ^______^

Now I want a Cadbury egg!!! Imma stop by the store on the way home, I swear.

Schrobblehead

superspryte wrote:Personally, I was referring to the specialty stuff you see everywhere (including drugs stores and grocery stores). For example, you don't buy Easter candy at Halloween. I can eat red, white, and blue M&M's all year and not think anything of it. Granted, I could eat Cadbury mini eggs and creme eggs and terry's chocolate oranges all year and be happy too. ^______^

chocolate oranges? yuck! I think you and Ducky must be sharing brain waves-->

PemberDucky wrote:That is an excellent point...I was thinking about specialty stuff, kinda, but the holiday-specific marketing of perennial faves is just as valid. A++!

Gee Brain, what do you want to do tonight?