superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

PemberDucky wrote:Now I want a Cadbury egg!!! Imma stop by the store on the way home, I swear.

*win*

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Schrobblehead wrote:chocolate oranges? yuck! I think you and Ducky must be sharing brain waves-->

No they're really good. I thought they'd be gross too. They're so awesome they have their own Wikipedia page. Heh, I want my own Wikipedia page... *pout*

PS - I have no idea how I don't weigh a ton.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Schrobblehead wrote:Gee Brain, what do you want to do tonight?

My brain is asking for beer.
Instead, it gets late-running meeting.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
PemberDucky wrote:My brain is asking for beer.
Instead, it gets late-running meeting.

You're usually much better at picking up on the quotes/references. Nice try though.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

PemberDucky

Staff

Schrobblehead wrote:You're usually must better at picking up on the quotes/references. Nice try though.

I never watched Pinky and the Brain. OR DID I?!

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Schrobblehead wrote:You're usually must better at picking up on the quotes/references. Nice try though.

PemberDucky wrote:I don't know Brain... My brain is asking for beer.
Instead, it gets late-running meeting. *NARF*

I dunno. I think she did fine. ^_~

Schrobblehead

superspryte wrote:No they're really good. I thought they'd be gross too. They're so awesome they have their own Wikipedia page. Heh, I want my own Wikipedia page... *pout*

PS - I have no idea how I don't weigh a ton.

My wife eats candy constantly w/o gaining weight too. must be a tape worm.
oh, and I've had a chocolate orange. My mom sent it in a care package when I was a freshman in college. Unless they got better in the last 10 years I don't understand why anyone would want one. Even the fruit flavored Godiva chocolates are gross (except raspberry)

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Schrobblehead wrote:My wife eats candy constantly w/o gaining weight too. must be a tape worm.
oh, and I've had a chocolate orange. My mom sent it in a care package when I was a freshman in college. Unless they got better in the last 10 years I don't understand why anyone would want one. Even the fruit flavored Godiva chocolates are gross (except raspberry)

When people say things like that they make me laugh. They're all gross, oh except those. Those ones are okay.

PemberDucky

Staff

Schrobblehead wrote:My wife eats candy constantly w/o gaining weight too. must be a tape worm.

My brother had a parasite! He got it from surfing into a pile of sewage in Mexico.
We nicknamed him Parasite Jones.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

PemberDucky wrote:My brother had a parasite! He got it from surfing into a pile of sewage in Mexico.

There are worse nicknames.

Schrobblehead

PemberDucky wrote:I never watched Pinky and the Brain. OR DID I?!

I think spryte says you did.

TAYLORT5

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TAYLORT5

<------not interesting---------interesting------->
http://www.ironicsans.com/2007/01/celebrity_patents.html

You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 20 hours and then try posting again.

Schrobblehead

PemberDucky wrote:My brother had a parasite! He got it from surfing into a pile of sewage in Mexico.

I can't think of a worse thing you could do in mexico. I did once eat a hot dog from a street vendor in Tijuana (which everyone tells you not to do). No parasite though, so not nearly as bad.

PemberDucky

Staff

Schrobblehead wrote:I can't think of a worse thing you could do in mexico. I did once eat a hot dog from a street vendor in Tijuana (which everyone tells you not to do). No parasite though, so not nearly as bad.

He's what you might call 'prone to injury'.
He later fractured his spine while surfing in California. Did okay--found himself stuck in a backbrace for a while and hobbling around with a cane.
And that's about when I realized that my brother looks exactly like Hugh Laurie.
And I began to feel funny about having been previously attracted to my favorite Drug Addict MD.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

PemberDucky wrote:He's what you might call 'prone to injury'.
He later fractured his spine while surfing in California. Did okay--found himself stuck in a backbrace for a while and hobbling around with a cane.
And that's about when I realized that my brother looks exactly like Hugh Laurie.
And I began to feel funny about having been previously attracted to my favorite Drug Addict MD.

LOL!

PemberDucky

Staff

superspryte wrote:LOL!

It's uncanny!

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

PemberDucky wrote:It's uncanny!

Picture? Also, how old is he? ^_~

PS - And is he single? (omg kidding)

PemberDucky

Staff

superspryte wrote:Picture? Also, how old is he? ^_~

PS - And is he single? (omg kidding)

I'll make every effort to remember to upload some pics when I get home...great stuff.
Lulz, IF ONLY WE WEREN'T RELATED!

Schrobblehead

PemberDucky wrote:I'll make every effort to remember to upload some pics when I get home...great stuff.
Lulz, IF ONLY WE WEREN'T RELATED!

you are a strange duck.

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240

interesting------->
http://www.ironicsans.com/2007/01/celebrity_patents.html[/quote]
Taylor, that site what pretty funny.
-Andy

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom

While I don't mind fruity flavors with my chocolate (godiva dark chocolate key lime truffles are da bomb!) I don't much care for cadbury chocolate. Still, any chocolate is better than no chocolate and I've put away a couple of eggs in my time. mmmm chocolate.....

oh yeah, and mom's maunderings are up in the forum for those who give a damn.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Hey fellow designers? How are you all doing on the dance card this contest?

I'm back to keeping the bottom section warm it seems...

Schrobblehead

SkekTek wrote:Hey fellow designers? How are you all doing on the dance card this contest?

I'm back to keeping the bottom section warm it seems...

failing to crack the top 50 myself.

SkekTek

Schrobblehead wrote:failing to crack the top 50 myself.

Thanks, Schrobble. Rilo Kiley is now on my "to work" playlist...

Schrobblehead

SkekTek wrote:Thanks, Schrobble. Rilo Kiley is now on my "to work" playlist...

Glad you like them.

Between new derby theme coming out today and woot-off I don't think I'll be getting much work done today.

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot

On top of the Cleveland Terminal Tower is a falcom cam that updates with streaming pictures of a Peregrine Falcon nest. The female falcon just laid four eggs. The fourth was laid on Easter Sunday. She's currently incubating the eggs, but there should soon be four baby falcons hatched.

Thought some of you might be interested in bookmarking the link to see the babies live when they are hatched. Don't know how long it will be until they hatch, however.

Also, be sure to check out the forum pages for the sequence of events. The falcon had laid two of her eggs right before that huge mid-March Cleveland Winter Blizzard. The bird is buried in the snow, but wouldn't leave the eggs. What a trooper....

Anyway...thought a few people might be interested ... if you've got young kids, they'll probably love checking in on the bird each morning.

PemberDucky

Staff

Hai Pub, I forgot to do the very thing I said I'd do.
In my defense I was absolutely friggin' exhausted when I got home from my meeting and already had crap to do when I was up at 5:00.
Will I post pictures of my brother that you might juxtapose him and verify whether he looks like a certain Cambridge-alumni-accent-disguised-phallic-propped television star? Yes. Will it probably wait until tomorrow when I have a second to breathe? The answer is a weak but absolute "Yah, sry guyez."

Spryte, is today's shirt even remotely accurate?

SkekTek

Schrobblehead wrote:Glad you like them.

Between new derby theme coming out today and woot-off I don't think I'll be getting much work done today.

I got a very busy day today, and will be in NYC all day tomorrow, so I can't even think of entering this week until Fri/Sat... Cho will have wrapped up first by tomorrow night for sure

Schrobblehead

SkekTek wrote:I got a very busy day today, and will be in NYC all day tomorrow, so I can't even think of entering this week until Fri/Sat... Cho will have wrapped up first by tomorrow night for sure

maybe. the pockets of spring shirt was a late entry this week and it bumped a couple of early entries, so the conventional wisdom is out the window. I have only tonight to get something done myself (going out of town for the weekend).

SkekTek

Schrobblehead wrote:maybe. the pockets of spring shirt was a late entry this week and it bumped a couple of early entries, so the conventional wisdom is out the window. I have only tonight to get something done myself (going out of town for the weekend).

I hope the derby is some rain theme....