joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
pooflady wrote:I wonder if D'name will get probated for her language.



Would she have to probate herself?

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
joyner wrote:Would she have to probate herself?



Interesting idea.

Tall could come in a probate her for an hour.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

kenney9226


quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
dontwantaname wrote:Why do you have that mushroom to click, but there is no mushroom to see?
Why is drawing a mushroom such a good idea when you are doing mushrooms?



It was linked to my awesome derby entry but was rejected as apparently mushrooms are a "drug reference."

And didn't you see my warning? I told you there was nothing to see by clicking on it!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I wonder if D'name will get probated for her language.



Only if you report me. Besides, what did I say that could be probated.
It is no1 mind that needs some time with a nice doggie to think about life.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Only if you report me. Besides, what did I say that could be probated.
It is no1 mind that needs some time with a nice doggie to think about life.



I would never do anything like that. Uh-uh. Never ever. Couldn't. Wouldn't. Where's the report button again?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Daj????



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Daj????

You rang?



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I would never do anything like that. Uh-uh. Never ever. Couldn't. Wouldn't. Where's the report button again?



Just remember I can see who reported what. Even on probation.
I would be interested to see if I have all my links on probation.
Maybe I'll probate myself.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
daj59 wrote:You rang?



Are you going to be around for a while? I'm going to run Ad-Aware again. If so, should I PM or e-mail problems?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Only if you report me. Besides, what did I say that could be probated.
It is no1 mind that needs some time with a nice doggie to think about life.



Ms. Name,

what did I say that could be probated.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Are you going to be around for a while? I'm going to run Ad-Aware again. If so, should I PM or e-mail problems?

I've got email up so go ahead.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
kenney9226 wrote:Do I get anything for being the post he replied to to get the last post?

That ought to be worth something, I think...



you get an assist, and so does daj since you were replying to her, but only cruzer will get one of the stars of the game.

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
dontwantaname wrote:Just remember I can see who reported what. Even on probation.
I would be interested to see if I have all my links on probation.
Maybe I'll probate myself.



didn't you already do that once by accident?

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jqubed wrote:you get an assist, and so does daj since you were replying to her, but only cruzer will get one of the stars of the game.

I'm an assistant! I'm an assitant! Yea!



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

jqubed wrote:didn't you already do that once by accident?



Not d'name . I probated smilingjack for an hour to see how it worked.

Maybe I'll try before I go to bed.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Not d'name . I probated smilingjack for an hour to see how it worked.

Maybe I'll try before I go to bed.

So if we see all the threads in EBW screwed up in the morning, we blame you????



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
daj59 wrote:So if we see all the threads in EBW screwed up in the morning, we blame you????



that wuz teh funneh

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:So if we see all the threads in EBW screwed up in the morning, we blame you????



//smack

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
no1 wrote:I respectfully disagree, Ms. Name. 99% of everything in the world has something to do with sex.

Mabe not geology.



...don't you have to 'lay some pipe' to get the petroleum out of the ground? Isn't there a lot of 'drilling' involved? what about those gushers?
I know all over Texas they have those cute little derricks, quietly pumping away, day, after day...
...need I go on?

"did the earth move?"
-that's what SHE said.

geology, geology, geology.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Josephus wrote:...don't you have to 'lay some pipe' to get the petroleum out of the ground? Isn't there a lot of 'drilling' involved? what about those gushers?
I know all over Texas they have those cute little derricks, quietly pumping away, day, after day...
...need I go on?

"did the earth move?"
-that's what SHE said.

geology, geology, geology.


Dr. J,

I think rather that's petroleum engineering, not some sissy -ology.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote://smack

Just askin.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
no1 wrote:Dr. J,

I think rather that's petroleum engineering, not some sissy -ology.



OK- though they can't find the oil without geology.

how about 'old faithful'?



no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Josephus wrote:OK- though they can't find the oil without geology.


Dr. J,

What?!? I thought they used dowsing rods!

Josephus wrote:how about 'old faithful'?



Hmm. Good point.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I'm bored.
Nobody shared my pain of the brand new socks and the bleach spot.
Rats are asleep
Gimma is busy
Nothing on TV

If I had a dog, I could go for a walk.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
no1 wrote:What?!? I thought they used dowsing rods!



heh. 'dowsing rods'.

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
dontwantaname wrote:I'm bored.
Nobody shared my pain of the brand new socks and the bleach spot.
Rats are asleep
Gimma is busy
Nothing on TV

If I had a dog, I could go for a walk.


Hi don't! How are you? Sorry about the new socks. I did that once to a pair of new pants. Dark pants. I had to fill in the white spot with a magic marker.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:I'm bored.
Nobody shared my pain of the brand new socks and the bleach spot.
Rats are asleep
Gimma is busy
Nothing on TV

If I had a dog, I could go for a walk.

Sorry about your sockies. I've ruined many shirts by plopping the clorine tablets into the pool's chlorinator too quickly (before it emptied completely). I feel your pain.

Wake the rats. It's too early for them to be sleeping.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

zea3 wrote:Hi don't! How are you? Sorry about the new socks. I did that once to a pair of new pants. Dark pants. I had to fill in the white spot with a magic marker.



It is even worse than I thought.
I got 4 pairs of new socks in this shoe store my mom goes to.
One was slipper socks and they hurt. The non skid part was too raised. ($3 down the drain)
Then the bleach.
Then I looked and after only one day of wearing these new socks in the house, the bottom is getting pills.
I have 3 pairs of socks and they get pills after only one wear?
//sigh
Not the sort of place where I can bring them back.
$13 bucks worth of socks down the drain. Maybe. We will see.
(now, I have wasted more money than that , but since I was with mom and mom acts like the world will end if she wastes a few bucks, I'm in that mode of thought)

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:Sorry about your sockies. I've ruined many shirts by plopping the clorine tablets into the pool's chlorinator too quickly (before it emptied completely). I feel your pain.

Wake the rats. It's too early for them to be sleeping.



they are nocturnal. They got up. They are in the playpen. Can't play with them now. Too young and too awake.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:they are nocturnal. They got up. They are in the playpen. Can't play with them now. Too young and too awake.

So what toys do you have in the playpen? Just curious.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:So what toys do you have in the playpen? Just curious.



A large cereal box from costco
A big cardboard tube
A crinkly material tube (favorite)
An octopus looking stuffed thing that they can go into and come out the arms. It is big enough for them to wrestle in.
A hanging thing to nap in , but they never figured out what it is for.
Some other big tube thing.
They can climb the walls, which they do.
Maybe I'll take pictures.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:A large cereal box from costco
A big cardboard tube
A crinkly material tube (favorite)
An octopus looking stuffed thing that they can go into and come out the arms. It is big enough for them to wrestle in.
A hanging thing to nap in , but they never figured out what it is for.
Some other big tube thing.
They can climb the walls, which they do.
Maybe I'll take pictures.

Sounds like it would be fun to watch them.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:Sounds like it would be fun to watch them.



It is like when the kindergarten kids get let out into the playground.
A huge burst of energy for a short time and then they calm down.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I'm off to bed. Gnite all.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:I'm off to bed. Gnite all.



Night daj!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Where'd everybody go?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Where'd everybody go?



Gone.

All gone.

wootoff burnout?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Gone.

All gone.

wootoff burnout?



Guess so. Daj is the only one that said good-night. *sniff*



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Guess so. Daj is the only one that said good-night. *sniff*



So....

got anything to say?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:So....

got anything to say?



Um...actually, no. Too bad. You?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.
Back To Top