SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Morning everyone... I'm grumpy today. Wanna play punch buggy with several students, without the VW...

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
AZGman wrote:Does he see the need for a bucket o' margaritas in the freezer?


Yes, he is a fan of the bucket as well.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
daj59 wrote:because



I guess the better question is why I was wuved in the first place.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

SkekTek wrote:Morning everyone... I'm grumpy today. Wanna play punch buggy with several students, without the VW...

Note to son: Stay away from punchy teacher/professors.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:I guess the better question is why I was wuved in the first place.

You was wuvable...once.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
daj59 wrote:



Perfect.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli

Pegleg's baby was due 4/1 - has he been here since then? Any news? Speaking of Star Wars, anyone see v8r lately?

eyeslikesugar


quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar

I got cheese!

on 4/3/2008, you successfully wooted.
order 2*****54
You want 1

Bravo Farms "Tulare Cannonball" Cheese
You ordered 1 Bravo Farms Farmstead Cheese "Tulare Cannonball" 3lbs+.


Woot! Let's do the cheese dance!


hahaha, sorry. I've been wanting that cheese since midnight, and I finally broke down and bought it. I even dug some cheese out of the fridge after it was posted on wine.woot, to appease my cheese craving. I think I need more dairy, l ol =D

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
krapposelli wrote:Pegleg's baby was due 4/1 - has he been here since then? Any news? Speaking of Star Wars, anyone see v8r lately?



They both showed up on one of the threads. Keney was talking (?) to v8r. Nothing was said about a little wookie. Wookette?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AttilaTheMom


quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom
eyeslikesugar wrote:I got cheese!

on 4/3/2008, you successfully wooted.
order 2*****54
You want 1

Bravo Farms "Tulare Cannonball" Cheese
You ordered 1 Bravo Farms Farmstead Cheese "Tulare Cannonball" 3lbs+.


Woot! Let's do the cheese dance!


hahaha, sorry. I've been wanting that cheese since midnight, and I finally broke down and bought it. I even dug some cheese out of the fridge after it was posted on wine.woot, to appease my cheese craving. I think I need more dairy, l ol =D



Is it 3 lbs of cheese? I thought the page said 2.5 lbs, so i didn't get any. (at approx $16 per pound, i can hit up the local gourmet foods for my cheesy comestibles fix) but if its closer to $13 per pound I might cave and order me some. I love edam.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
daj59 wrote:You was wuvable...once.



will I ever become wuvable again?

//smack


I ain't as good as I once was, but I was good once, as I ever was.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:will I ever become wuvable again?

//smack


I ain't as good as I once was, but I was good once, as I ever was.

weawy, weawy unwikwey.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Arkansas toddlers can no longer marry.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

eyeslikesugar


quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
AttilaTheMom wrote:Is it 3 lbs of cheese? I thought the page said 2.5 lbs, so i didn't get any. (at approx $16 per pound, i can hit up the local gourmet foods for my cheesy comestibles fix) but if its closer to $13 per pound I might cave and order me some. I love edam.



Yeah, a rep. of Bravo Farms popped on the forums and said that the wine.woot cheese is the same 3.5lb cheese they sell on their website. When it was 2.5 lbs, it wasn't that great of a deal, so I didn't want it as badly as when I found out it was a whole pound larger. l ol =D

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

AttilaTheMom


quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom
eyeslikesugar wrote:Yeah, a rep. of Bravo Farms popped on the forums and said that the wine.woot cheese is the same 3.5lb cheese they sell on their website. When it was 2.5 lbs, it wasn't that great of a deal, so I didn't want it as badly as when I found out it was a whole pound larger. l ol =D



oooooh that IS a deal. I've suddenly come all over a bit peckish. But I'll have to wait to order til I get home, as wine.woot is blocked. Silly woot typo's, does joel or whomever know the listing is wrong?

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

eyeslikesugar


quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
AttilaTheMom wrote:oooooh that IS a deal. I've suddenly come all over a bit peckish. But I'll have to wait to order til I get home, as wine.woot is blocked. Silly woot typo's, does joel or whomever know the listing is wrong?




Yeah, WineDavid (I think?) has updated the main page to read: 3.5 lbs+. I don't think this is the first time info. has had to be corrected on wine.woot; silly, woot. =D

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

AttilaTheMom


quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom
eyeslikesugar wrote:Yeah, WineDavid (I think?) has updated the main page to read: 3.5 lbs+. I don't think this is the first time info. has had to be corrected on wine.woot; silly, woot. =D



Does wine.woot also do the bouncing button when they are close to selling out?

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

eyeslikesugar


quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
AttilaTheMom wrote:Does wine.woot also do the bouncing button when they are close to selling out?



Yepyep!

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

AttilaTheMom


quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom
eyeslikesugar wrote:Yepyep!



Eeek. I'll have to get someone to check it for me later. :bites nails in frustration:

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

krapposelli wrote:Pegleg's baby was due 4/1 - has he been here since then? Any news? Speaking of Star Wars, anyone see v8r lately?



No, although I haven't checked.
No.
Where is stlwooter? Yes, I know he isn't around all that much, but his baby was going to be born the same time as wookies.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

eyeslikesugar wrote:I got cheese!

on 4/3/2008, you successfully wooted.
order 2*****54
You want 1

Bravo Farms "Tulare Cannonball" Cheese
You ordered 1 Bravo Farms Farmstead Cheese "Tulare Cannonball" 3lbs+.


Woot! Let's do the cheese dance!


hahaha, sorry. I've been wanting that cheese since midnight, and I finally broke down and bought it. I even dug some cheese out of the fridge after it was posted on wine.woot, to appease my cheese craving. I think I need more dairy, l ol =D



Why are you giving Gerold cheese? the vet is going to yell at me again!
(click on cheese mouse to see Gerold.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:They both showed up on one of the threads. Keney was talking (?) to v8r. Nothing was said about a little wookie. Wookette?



Baby boy wookie. Don't know about sltwooter.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

eyeslikesugar


quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
AttilaTheMom wrote:Eeek. I'll have to get someone to check it for me later. :bites nails in frustration:



I think it should be no problem, people tend to be only ordering one out of fear that 7 lbs or even 10.5 lbs will go bad by the time it can be eaten. I think some people are waiting for a definitive "Yes! This will last for months and months!" before buying more. I would have bought two if I knew for SURE that in a few months it would still be ok. It seems to be implied that it will be fine, and just cut off the mold what grows, but I have a fear of dairy going bad and eating it. =D

Anyway, I think it should still be there by the time you get home... don't stress. =)

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

eyeslikesugar


quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
dontwantaname wrote:Why are you giving Gerold cheese? the vet is going to yell at me again!
(click on cheese mouse to see Gerold.



Hahahaha! He does look like him! Holy cow! I knew you had a spotted rattie, but didn't know you had a tan one. =D I love your spotted rattie's grey in the face (around the mouth); how dignified he looks. =) Did your vet yell at you for giving him cheese?

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Baby boy wookie. Don't know about sltwooter.



It is a boy or they know it's going to be a boy?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

kenney9226


quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226

I read an article about "doing the 9-9-9," which is eating 9 hot dogs and drinking 9 beers during 9 innings of a baseball game. Apparently it's a new idea that has yet to be accomplished (officially).

Which leads me to a new question:

If we all plan ahead and work together, how many of you think it'd be possible to start a thread at 12:00 noon and post and post and hit 100 pages by 12:00 noon the next day?

When the last PWA thread closed, it got a little more than 2 pages in less than an hour, and I think if there were a couple more wooters, we'd be able to increase that by a bit to get 100 pages in 24 hours, if everyone pretended like it was page 99 each time.

I think it can be done.

Does anyone else agree or disagree?

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:It is a boy or they know it's going to be a boy?



Well, it is already a boy, it may or may not be out in the real world yet.


Son called. Birthday isn't going well. He doesn't have his new drivers license that says he is 21.
I wonder where it is. We sent in the paperwork.
I told him he might have to go to motor vehicle''s and get it himself.
Nope. Too hard. doesn't know if they have one.
It is a big town, they have one.
He doesn't care that his drivers license expires today. He just cares about proof of age.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

kenney9226 wrote:I read an article about "doing the 9-9-9," which is eating 9 hot dogs and drinking 9 beers during 9 innings of a baseball game. Apparently it's a new idea that has yet to be accomplished (officially).

Which leads me to a new question:

If we all plan ahead and work together, how many of you think it'd be possible to start a thread at 12:00 noon and post and post and hit 100 pages by 12:00 noon the next day?

When the last PWA thread closed, it got a little more than 2 pages in less than an hour, and I think if there were a couple more wooters, we'd be able to increase that by a bit to get 100 pages in 24 hours, if everyone pretended like it was page 99 each time.

I think it can be done.

Does anyone else agree or disagree?




Live each day like it's page 99...


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
dontwantaname wrote:Well, it is already a boy, it may or may not be out in the real world yet.


Son called. Birthday isn't going well. He doesn't have his new drivers license that says he is 21.
I wonder where it is. We sent in the paperwork.
I told him he might have to go to motor vehicle''s and get it himself.
Nope. Too hard. doesn't know if they have one.
It is a big town, they have one.
He doesn't care that his drivers license expires today. He just cares about proof of age.


So what can he do now that he's 21 that he couldn't do yesterday when he was 20?

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

kenney9226 wrote:I read an article about "doing the 9-9-9," which is eating 9 hot dogs and drinking 9 beers during 9 innings of a baseball game. Apparently it's a new idea that has yet to be accomplished (officially).

Which leads me to a new question:

If we all plan ahead and work together, how many of you think it'd be possible to start a thread at 12:00 noon and post and post and hit 100 pages by 12:00 noon the next day?

When the last PWA thread closed, it got a little more than 2 pages in less than an hour, and I think if there were a couple more wooters, we'd be able to increase that by a bit to get 100 pages in 24 hours, if everyone pretended like it was page 99 each time.

I think it can be done.

Does anyone else agree or disagree?



The b o c thread hit over a 100 in less than a day.

If you find pblgov it can be done in an hour.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
dontwantaname wrote:The b o c thread hit over a 100 in less than a day.

If you find pblgov it can be done in an hour.



Since Daj taught us how, we can post pictures!

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
joyner wrote:So what can he do now that he's 21 that he couldn't do yesterday when he was 20?


Uh, drink. Legally.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
joyner wrote:Since Daj taught us how, we can post pictures!



That might not be the correct answer. I think I read somewhere that there are 40 posts per page regardless of how long the posts are. So lots of one word posts might fill the pages up faster.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
krapposelli wrote:Uh, drink. Legally.



Good Grief. I knew that.

eyeslikesugar


quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
joyner wrote:That might not be the correct answer. I think I read somewhere that there are 40 posts per page regardless of how long the posts are. So lots of one word posts might fill the pages up faster.



I

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

eyeslikesugar


quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
joyner wrote:That might not be the correct answer. I think I read somewhere that there are 40 posts per page regardless of how long the posts are. So lots of one word posts might fill the pages up faster.



can

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

eyeslikesugar


quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
joyner wrote:That might not be the correct answer. I think I read somewhere that there are 40 posts per page regardless of how long the posts are. So lots of one word posts might fill the pages up faster.



do

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

eyeslikesugar


quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
joyner wrote:That might not be the correct answer. I think I read somewhere that there are 40 posts per page regardless of how long the posts are. So lots of one word posts might fill the pages up faster.



one

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

eyeslikesugar


quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
joyner wrote:That might not be the correct answer. I think I read somewhere that there are 40 posts per page regardless of how long the posts are. So lots of one word posts might fill the pages up faster.



word

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

eyeslikesugar


quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
joyner wrote:That might not be the correct answer. I think I read somewhere that there are 40 posts per page regardless of how long the posts are. So lots of one word posts might fill the pages up faster.



posts!

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009
Back To Top