cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
daj59 wrote:Morning everyone.



//smack

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
selli wrote:Just trying to give you a hard time. Your yard and flowers looked nice. Looks like a decent size yard - bigger than a postage stamp but not so big that you spend all your free time maintaining it.



Nope, for sure not the size of a postage stamp. Its one of the biggest lots in the neighborhood and probably feels like the biggest because of the easement on the side. The backyard is much bigger than the front yard (not including the easement in the pictures), so that's why I know that dname is wrong in thinking that the fence should have come to the end of the house.


Luckily bermudagrass is pretty drought tolerant so its nice here in Texas. Much better than St. Augustine imho.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

looks like I killed her again.

Raining


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining
cruzer wrote:looks like I killed her again.


Good Morning Cruzer

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Josephus wrote:morning all. he's a handful, no doubt.

daughter went to work with wife. 3 yr old wanted to go too.
9yr old doesn't. he has perfect attendance, and though this would be an excused absence, it would still count to the bureaucratic pricks in the school as an absence. I hate them, sometimes. OK, most of the time.



That perfect attendance thing annoys me. My daughters friend always tried to get it. Usually she did.
For her to get that stupid award at the end of the year, all her friends got sick. She would go to school sick and make everyone else sick!

So, bad pet week at woot.
Czar had the worst.

I'm feeling bad about the ratties not getting any food. Well hubby gave them a flake of cereal and I just gave them a tiny piece of banana.
Treats are a huge part of their lives! It seems diaherea really bothered the vet. So no food.
But the vet is sort of... do it or don't bother me. I would love to ask her what do you think I could give them a tiny bit of while I cut out everything else? I don't think she would tell me. When I hinted she said either do what I'm telling you , or don't bother bringing them in.

They only expect food when hubby wakes up, I wake up and when I go to bed. I can give them the meds for one of those times.


Now Joe's dog went wild! He wanders the house all day. Why would getting loose at night be different???

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
Raining wrote:Good Morning Cruzer



morning r'ing.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

cruzer wrote:Nope, for sure not the size of a postage stamp. Its one of the biggest lots in the neighborhood and probably feels like the biggest because of the easement on the side. The backyard is much bigger than the front yard (not including the easement in the pictures), so that's why I know that dname is wrong in thinking that the fence should have come to the end of the house.


Luckily bermudagrass is pretty drought tolerant so its nice here in Texas. Much better than St. Augustine imho.



Fine! But you might as well have the fence so you have a huge backyard that is private, rather than a big side yard.
But it really doesn't matter.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Hi Cruzer, Rain, Joesephus, selli, Poof, Shek Tek!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
dontwantaname wrote:Fine! But you might as well have the fence so you have a huge backyard that is private, rather than a big side yard.
But it really doesn't matter.



now I have a big private backyard and a big public front yard. a good compliment to each other

morning dname.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
dontwantaname wrote:Hi Cruzer, Rain, Joesephus, selli, Poof, Shek Tek!



what about gman?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:That perfect attendance thing annoys me. My daughters friend always tried to get it. Usually she did.
For her to get that stupid award at the end of the year, all her friends got sick. She would go to school sick and make everyone else sick!

So, bad pet week at woot.
Czar had the worst.

I'm feeling bad about the ratties not getting any food. Well hubby gave them a flake of cereal and I just gave them a tiny piece of banana.
Treats are a huge part of their lives! It seems diaherea really bothered the vet. So no food.
But the vet is sort of... do it or don't bother me. I would love to ask her what do you think I could give them a tiny bit of while I cut out everything else? I don't think she would tell me. When I hinted she said either do what I'm telling you , or don't bother bringing them in.

They only expect food when hubby wakes up, I wake up and when I go to bed. I can give them the meds for one of those times.


Now Joe's dog went wild! He wanders the house all day. Why would getting loose at night be different???

Dname, what if you lighten up on the fruit and add more fibers (cereal) and veggies (broccolli, carrots, etc). Maybe just once a week for fruit.



FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote://smack

//smack

I've been busy this a.m. so give me a break!



FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
daj59 wrote://smack

I've been busy this a.m. so give me a break!



//smack


//smack break

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote://smack


//smack break

Oh you!

Try to look like your busy at least!



FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Afternoon all

Been busy, busy, busy this morning. McD's, Target, dry cleaners, clothing store, grocery store. Beautiful day. In the 70s. Sun's shining.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
daj59 wrote:Oh you!

Try to look like your busy at least!



Oh, I look busy alright...

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
pooflady wrote:Afternoon all

Been busy, busy, busy this morning. McD's, Target, dry cleaners, clothing store, grocery store. Beautiful day. In the 70s. Sun's shining.



sounds nice. Its 83 and overcast here.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Afternoon, anybody . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
AZGman wrote:Afternoon, anybody . . .



howdy gman.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
dontwantaname wrote:


Now Joe's dog went wild! He wanders the house all day. Why would getting loose at night be different???



He doesn't wander loose during the day. If one of us isn't here with him, he's in the crate- it takes up much of our kitchen, dammit. If he gets out, he searches for food- wherever he can reach. Left alone, his house would look like that cave in the Holy Grail, with all those bones, and bunny, but with a cute Blue-Tick Hound laying there, waiting, instead of the bunny.

selli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages selli
dontwantaname wrote:So, bad pet week at woot.



I'm thinking we're going to have to make a decision like Czar soon too. Everytime I think he's near the end, he rebounds - hopefully he will again. He's been even less active than before (didn't know it would be possible) and isn't eating. Poor kitty. Of course, now that I've said this his bowl will be empty and he'll be begging for food when I get home.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
selli wrote:I'm thinking we're going to have to make a decision like Czar soon too. Everytime I think he's near the end, he rebounds - hopefully he will again. He's been even less active than before (didn't know it would be possible) and isn't eating. Poor kitty. Of course, now that I've said this his bowl will be empty and he'll be begging for food when I get home.



I guess you'll just have to keep saying this every day

Raining


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining
cruzer wrote:I guess you'll just have to keep saying this every day


Rustin had some med problems a while back, I've been intending to ask about him.
Is he ok.

selli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages selli
cruzer wrote:I guess you'll just have to keep saying this every day


Guess so... do you think it'd work if I just added it to my sig? I'm liable to forget one day and I don't want to have to live with that guilt for the rest of my life.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
selli wrote:Guess so... do you think it'd work if I just added it to my sig? I'm liable to forget one day and I don't want to have to live with that guilt for the rest of my life.



hmm...I dunno...Do you think it would work the same way?

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:Dname, what if you lighten up on the fruit and add more fibers (cereal) and veggies (broccolli, carrots, etc). Maybe just once a week for fruit.


Well, I would have to admit I was feeding them.
Right now all they will get is that flake of cereal and the tiny bit of banana for today.

Vet called when I was out saying the poop didn't have parasites.
I wonder what that means?
Guess I should call.

Hairdresser said she never got out of the vet for under $200.

I'm glad I didn't have to decide when.
Although I think it is one of the big advantages of being a pet and not a human.
If you have a good human to live with.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Morning everyone, er, afternoon everyone... :|

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Well, I would have to admit I was feeding them.

You're not feeding them!!!?!?!?!?!?

//runs



FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
daj59 wrote:You're not feeding them!!!?!?!?!?!?

//runs



What's wrong with the rats? Fat rats?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

SkekTek wrote:What's wrong with the rats? Fat rats?

droopy poopy



FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
daj59 wrote:droopy poopy



Ick. But I can't really talk, I deal with pigeon poo as part of my job.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:What's wrong with the rats? Fat rats?



One of them has diarrhea.
Vet, who only fed her rats, rat blocks, no people food....wants me to give them only blocks.
So today they only got one small flake of Total cereal from hubby and the tinniest piece of banana from me.
They were getting some fruit and veggies every day. Nothing cooked yet.

They are now both on meds again for the lung thing, because one is sneezing again.
The stool sample came back clean....if it was from the right rat!
Try to figure out who has diarrhea and who doesn't.

The Rat Lady, who the vet said to read her book....says 75% blocks 25% fruits, veggies, grain and nuts.
Actually any people food that might be healthy.

They are like dogs. Hold onto the bars of the cage and give puppy eyes to get more food!

Plus the drugstore mixed the entire amount of drugs, which will go bad in 10 days....vet said try 12 days. Now I'll need more. I have some not mixed, but only 3 days worth.

I keep wondering why the drug store didn't give me 1/2 in powder form.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

selli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages selli

If I don't see you again Skek, good luck at the dentist tomorrow. I hope your extractions are easy, your sockets stay wet, and your pain meds kick @$$.

I had to stop reading the last cyberpub because I was getting scared for you. I'm sure my dentist has put a big chicken sticker on my chart... and I've never had anything worse than a cavity filled!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:One of them has diarrhea.
Vet, who only fed her rats, rat blocks, no people food....wants me to give them only blocks.
So today they only got one small flake of Total cereal from hubby and the tinniest piece of banana from me.
They were getting some fruit and veggies every day. Nothing cooked yet.

They are now both on meds again for the lung thing, because one is sneezing again.
The stool sample came back clean....if it was from the right rat!
Try to figure out who has diarrhea and who doesn't.

The Rat Lady, who the vet said to read her book....says 75% blocks 25% fruits, veggies, grain and nuts.
Actually any people food that might be healthy.

They are like dogs. Hold onto the bars of the cage and give puppy eyes to get more food!

Plus the drugstore mixed the entire amount of drugs, which will go bad in 10 days....vet said try 12 days. Now I'll need more. I have some not mixed, but only 3 days worth.

I keep wondering why the drug store didn't give me 1/2 in powder form.



Because then you wouldn't have to pay them for more.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
selli wrote:If I don't see you again Skek, good luck at the dentist tomorrow. I hope your extractions are easy, your sockets stay wet, and your pain meds kick @$$.

I had to stop reading the last cyberpub because I was getting scared for you. I'm sure my dentist has put a big chicken sticker on my chart... and I've never had anything worse than a cavity filled!



Thanks, selli. I should be fine. I'll post tomorrow night and let everyone know I'm fine. D'name, watch my fish for me, okay?

I'm off for home...

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Afternoon again!!

Yay! It's the weekend!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

The teeth are tomorrow?

Good luck Shek Tek!
Come play when you are stoned on the drugs!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Afternoon again!!

Yay! It's the weekend!!



Woo Hoo!!!!

Happy weekend Gman!!!!!

What happened to Friday? Are you in college now and have no Friday classes?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:Thanks, selli. I should be fine. I'll post tomorrow night and let everyone know I'm fine. D'name, watch my fish for me, okay?

I'm off for home...



Ok!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Woo Hoo!!!!

Happy weekend Gman!!!!!

What happened to Friday? Are you in college now and have no Friday classes?



We get our birthdays off at work . . . but since I couldn't take Monday, I opted for tomorrow.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.