smo244

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smo244
m4dcow wrote:Leopard Seal Chowing down on a Penguin, no flying for this guy. Luckily there's more where that came from, especially round here...

I'm sick of penguins, why are people round here suckers for a species that is at the bottom of the Artic food chain.

Maybe next I should do a Greedy Polar Bear, then a Greedy Shark... and then whatever else eats penguins out there.

poler bears and sharks dont eat penguins you crack>:/

smo244

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smo244

I do like the shirt though

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
mlierre wrote:again, "pourquoi un chapeau ferait-il peur?"

I thought the exact same thing.

For those who do not recognize the reference, it has to do with a page in the book "The Little Prince" where a boy draws a snake eating an elephant, and the author thought it was a hat.

m4dcow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages m4dcow
smo244 wrote:poler bears and sharks dont eat penguins you crack>:/

You are right, polar bears don't live around penguins thus can't eat them. I'm pretty sure if they were in the same habitat the bears would make quick work of the penguins.

However sharks do eat peguins, tropical ones. I did confuse penguins with the seals that great whites eat initially, so that whole tropical penguin thing is my consolation :P

kylemittskus

quality posts: 228 Private Messages kylemittskus
herman16 wrote:This is the only one in the fog I'd actually wear. While they all demonstrate the theme, this one is most suited to be printed on a t-shirt. It's got my vote.

Again, I wouldnt wear this, but I thought about what you said and printed, this would look amazing with the colors.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
Re: Let Them Eat Steak....er.....Rice

I read on one of the threads that the steak's shadow is supposed to be in the shape of Africa. I am not seeing that.

makselarts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages makselarts
Re: Click Click **RESUB**

I like it! Them's must be some good fries!

Re: Now the moon..the sun would wait til morning

makselarts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages makselarts
Re: You Took It With You - Now what?

Welcome and good luck with your art, from a fellow newbie!

Re: Now the moon..the sun would wait til morning

mjpupillo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjpupillo
Re: Dog Gone Greedy

i have two dogs, and this shirt pretty much sums up the little one. nice work and thanks for the kind words on mine.

sparklzk27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sparklzk27
Re: You Can't Take It WIth You

very well done, it's amazing to me how some artists can make sketchy designs look so great, if I tried something like that it'd look like a two year old did it

mmmtin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mmmtin

get em tiger

aerodino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aerodino
makselarts wrote:

Thank you!

I had to resubmit this because I must have turned off a layer - lost my daisy petals. I just learned to do layering this week, all by trial and error - lots of error!

sparklzk27

mjpupillo wrote:i have two dogs, and this shirt pretty much sums up the little one. nice work and thanks for the kind words on mine.

this sums up my little dog too, she was my inspiration. If you leave her bag of bones out she will go back for more all day long, one day I left her alone for 5 mins with the bag and when I came back she had 28 bones lying around her in a circle thanks for the comment!

clrussell2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clrussell2
Re: Money Hoarder

where can i purchase this shirt at?

bluchez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez
Re: Big BONE

I was bored, didn't feel like entering, but thought I would throw my dog in the ring for fun.

dmstoffel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmstoffel
Re: Greedy Seal

I bet penguins tatse pretty good

kylemittskus

quality posts: 228 Private Messages kylemittskus
Re: Brains for lunch, brains for breakfast, brains...

I love zombies!!! And I want one!!!

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Re: This entire ice cream is mine!

You remember when you were a kid? When you would lick something and that made it all yours? Here's one kid who does it to an entire banana split! And he points the 'ol thumb at himself to indicate ownership... greedy little...

bluchez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez
Bryan818 wrote:hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

heee's baaack

It doesn't get me as much that you brought the character back (that has lost at least twice already), I expect that by now (see rubber duck.) The fact that you actually used your candy corn penguin model for the stack of fish as well just astounds me, though. Could you seriously not fit in enough time to draw a stack of fish, even?

woot151

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woot151
Re: Price of Greed

I can't tell what is at the bottom of the shadow?

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Re: If I lick it, it's mine...

A slight resubmission...

You've been that kid, right? The one that licked stuff to make it yours? Well, here's the shirt for you. A slight revision from the version you didn't see before- now with peeled bananas, not ones with skins on them

kriz10gal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kriz10gal
Re: Greedy wishes

this is amazing. i wish i could vote, but i haven't purchased a tshirt yet. i looove this.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
woot151 wrote:I can't tell what is at the bottom of the shadow?

I'm pretty sure it's a gun with a soldier's helmet on top of it. signifying a soldier died.

opiecardo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages opiecardo
woot151 wrote:I can't tell what is at the bottom of the shadow?

It is a soldiers helmet atop an M16 rifle. This is typically done to symbolize a fallen soldier.

snarkygal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snarkygal
geekfactor12 wrote:I disagree, I think the tail on the monkey makes this shirt for adults only.

Seriously, please tell me what is supposed to be going on with the tail on the monkey with the bananas. Because now that I've seen it the dirty way, I can't see anything else.

"Hey, is that a banana on your shirt or are you just happy to see me?"

"Please pet my monkey."

Well, if you are one of the people on Woot that sees phallic symbols on everything, sure that is a P_E_N_I_S tail for sure, but it could be just a hairless end of a tail too. Just how you look at it, I guess.

yigzat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yigzat
auggie24 wrote:As I said in the thread, love it! I want this, and I want it bad...

Unfortunately, you're in the minority in this contest... which stinks. I liked this design too

blueraylene

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blueraylene
markmilliren wrote:i dont know, i just thought it would be a cool title.

I like the title, it's very topical.

snarkygal

snarkygal wrote:Well, if you are one of the people on Woot that sees phallic symbols on everything, sure that is a P_E_N_I_S tail for sure, but it could be just a hairless end of a tail too. Just how you look at it, I guess.

EDIT: But I must add that those monkeys look awfully familiar ......

snarkygal

kriz10gal wrote:this is amazing. i wish i could vote, but i haven't purchased a tshirt yet. i looove this.

You can vote, you have purchased something from a Woot site. You don't have to purchase just from shirt.woot, it is from ANY woot site.

Aberrantic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Aberrantic
Re: take take take

I love the message, it's perfect.

Aberrantic

Re: Dragon's Hoard

Damn Spryte, this is intense! Great work

Aberrantic

Re: Greedy wishes

I don't get why this hasn't gotten more love. It's gorgeous, great work Zenne

Aberrantic

fablefire wrote:Got a color preference? I'm not particularly attached to anything, esp seeing how this is now in 7th place.

Psh, if I had any idea of what colours look good together, I'd be entering the derby myself. Not to mention I'm one of those obnoxious people who can tell you that's something's wrong with a piece, but not necessarily what, or how to fix it. My vote: don't mess with it unless someone can come up with something else better, and I don't think I can.

Patchitect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect
AdderXYU wrote:I think the better question would be "if cho does a penguin, how little respectability do the other penguin-drawers have?" This is easily the apex of a tired thematic element... like Jimiyo's pirate, of which woot said "Jimiyo, who is an artist talented enough to make us like pirates again. Keep in mind that you probably are not. We’re sorry, we love you, but that’s just a fact. A fact as cruel and cold as the sea itself."

Similarly, the quality of this one penguin design doesn't make penguins good. It simply makes it all the more stark how horrible the other penguins were. Wouldn't you agree?

Um.. no - i wouldn't agree..

sparklzk27

Re: Mine! Not yours!

i like the illustration but I wish there was a more detailed view.

planitL

quality posts: 0 Private Messages planitL
Re: Mine! Not yours!

Yes, detail please!

wongton

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wongton

I'm surprised the "i'm so hungry i can eat a horse" has fell to 2nd. I really like the shirt design.

hai.

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom
Re: Green-Eyed Monster

The eyes have great expression, but you need to get rid of that box outline Nevermore!. What are the things in the corners? The bottom items look like claw machine claws?

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

DirtiusMaximus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DirtiusMaximus
sparklzk27 wrote:i like the illustration but I wish there was a more detailed view.

I'm a little new at this submitting thing. How do I put up a larger view?

phreekonature

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phreekonature
Re: You Can't Eat Just One

May be a tad big on the shirt, but I would still buy this. I love the way out there monster. Very creative