mookusmaximus05

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mookusmaximus05
thatrobert wrote:I don't believe this is a public domain image. Google search greed and it comes up pretty soon.

illegit??

http://davidvancouvering.blogspot.com/2007/12/fear-and-greed-engine-of-global-warming.html

Beefcoat

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Beefcoat
Re: You want it?

It looks like he is holding a baby Jabba the Hut!

Beefcoat

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Beefcoat
Beefcoat wrote:It looks like he is holding a baby Jabba the Hut!

I actually love the design GMV!

amydiana83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amydiana83
Re: Love of Money

I'm new here, but I love this shirt! I really hope it stays in the fog! Beautiful colors, drawing, design... what a great shirt + clear representation of greed. ;p

I'm running for treasurer of my college society and I want to wear this!!

amydiana83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amydiana83
Re: Shell Competition

Very pretty, well-done! Love the color choice... I want this!

Everyone go vote now! =)

ashley87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ashley87

This is an AMAZING design! The detail is exceptional, and I love hermit crabs. GMV and my $$ for sure!

jimiyo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimiyo

jimiyo

jimiyo

jimiyo

Re: Greedy Conquistador

and this one but thats four.

dea007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dea007

I think that you should blatantly advertise in the "discuss this derby area." I'm really desperate for this to win!

dea007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dea007

Yay! It just got went into the FOG!

asyrith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages asyrith
Re: MINE!

Gah...the voters here are idiots. This just got un-fogged and then re-fogged. What the heck people? Are you serious? Do you really need another freaking penguin shirt?

This is by far the best entry I have seen in ANY of the derbies. The work on it is amazing and people are just infatuated. Are there just a bunch of preteens voting? If this isn't printed here, I will undoubtedly love a copy, but still. Come on, guys!

WonderWooter

quality posts: 6 Private Messages WonderWooter

very good idea for this derby. In those nature videos these little guys are so funny, competing over shells

Don't be sexist. Broads hate that.

rdonley11

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rdonley11

And with that it's into the fog. I swear half my closet will soon consit of olive green shirts.

kignt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kignt

hah i like this, it is struggling a bit with the load right? humor. really like

mstellick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mstellick
ejseader wrote:I'm kind of disappointed in Woot for deleting my comments from this page. I didn't think censorship was in their vocabulary, but I guess now I know where their political affiliations lie. Next time I'll make a joke about Democrats so it doesn't get rejected.

That Freedom of Speech argument was moronic. Also, I made conservative political comments about the black-and-white Bush T and Woot deleted those. So you're hunch on Woot's "political affiliations" doesn't make sense either.

dmkooo

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dmkooo
Re: Price of Greed

You should definitely put a close-up of the fallen soldier memorial in the corner so people quickly understand the concept without reading through the posts, please.

Fabulous!

kpetrasko

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kpetrasko

Oh my, the instability of the fog is making me anxious! Come on little crab! TAKE NO PRISONERS!

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Re: MINE!

Wow this looks like a tight contest. The good news is all of the designs are great! I hope it's a three way tie for third.

StrayNostalgia

quality posts: 2 Private Messages StrayNostalgia

: )

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
mookusmaximus05 wrote:illegit??

http://davidvancouvering.blogspot.com/2007/12/fear-and-greed-engine-of-global-warming.html

actually that picture goes back to wired.com: http://blog.wired.com/photos/uncategorized/greed.jpg

dsladek

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dsladek
Re: Oooo Shiney!

come on guys, we could still make it!... wow I just fell out of the fog and the new hotness all at the same time.
isn't there anyone else who wants this design? if you haven't voted please do. I would appreciate it greatly.

...I really need to pay rent this month.

dsladek

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dsladek
dsladek wrote:come on guys, we could still make it!... wow I just fell out of the fog and the new hotness all at the same time.
isn't there anyone else who wants this design? if you haven't voted please do. I would appreciate it greatly.

...I really need to pay rent this month.

...ok now Its back in the fog...for now, this is driving me mad. Im going to bed.

vote, vote, vote!

Cramster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cramster

tjballew

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tjballew
asyrith wrote:Gah...the voters here are idiots. This just got un-fogged and then re-fogged. What the heck people? Are you serious? Do you really need another freaking penguin shirt?

This is by far the best entry I have seen in ANY of the derbies. The work on it is amazing and people are just infatuated. Are there just a bunch of preteens voting? If this isn't printed here, I will undoubtedly love a copy, but still. Come on, guys!

here here.. My fav is still the conquistador, but this was a close second

Rudy165

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rudy165

Seriously. This is my favorite woot shirt I have seen yet. The fact this is fifth is really making me start to lose hope in shirt.woot's voters.

RicardoRizo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RicardoRizo

I like it because it kinda tells a story

antonious13

quality posts: 1 Private Messages antonious13
Re: Greedy Conquistador

this shirt is frakkin amazing

something I'd definitely wear . . . voted and hope it wins

fablefire

quality posts: 24 Private Messages fablefire
Re: King of the Carrots

Thanks for the support on the late entry guys. <3

kixxster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kixxster
Re: If I lick it, it's mine...

SWEET graphic. Really glad I clicked!!

kixxster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kixxster
Re: Gimme Gimme

So weird its awesome. I only wish it wasn't on olive. I like olive, but not with that blue

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
Re: All your dollies are belong to us.

Lots of votes in a short time, despite questions about it's origin.
I have 2 questions though:
What male will wear this?
Wouldn't most females prefer a different color scheme? I know I would.
Just can't figure out who is voting for this, unless it is a reaction to the menagerie of animals or political statements on most of the other entries.

mjc2103

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjc2103
Re: Gas is up and my paycheck is gone.

Forget the no text rule in the current derby, I want to give someone money and receive a copy of this version of this design.

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
mjc2103 wrote:Forget the no text rule in the current derby, I want to give someone money and receive a copy of this version of this design.

There's always cafepress.com, and the designer can do whatever s/he wants with it 60 days from now.
I've never seen woot unreject something, but even if they did, you probably wouldn't get enough votes for this design to win.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
mjc2103 wrote:Forget the no text rule in the current derby, I want to give someone money and receive a copy of this version of this design.

Even though it is directly lifted from someone else?

Iambusyeating

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iambusyeating

arent u funny

Iambusyeating

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iambusyeating

pore fishy

aerodino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aerodino

Oh yes! Checked the site this a.m. and it's in the Final Four!!!!

ansharp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp
asyrith wrote:Gah...the voters here are idiots. This just got un-fogged and then re-fogged. What the heck people? Are you serious? Do you really need another freaking penguin shirt?

Thirded! This shirt is amazing. It's well done artistically, the colors are perfect, and it's the best representation of greed. I was really hoping to stay up to 1:AM tonight to buy this shirt. The fact that that isn't going to happen makes me very upset with the voters.