easeandgrace

quality posts: 0 Private Messages easeandgrace

Good shirt design. What a fast sellout!

Don't suppose anyone will catch this, but...

You think "The Raven" is a good poem, check out the last stanza of Poe's "To One In Paradise":

And all my days are trances,
And all my nightly dreams
Are where thy grey eye glances,
And where thy footstep gleams-
In what ethereal dances,
By what eternal streams.

*shivers*

Bunnyko

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bunnyko

F! i missed getting one =( Stupid late night shifts. Guess i'll be a sad rat. Great design though. been wanting it since i saw it.

nkardos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nkardos

wow, just because i got back from the bar after it closed, im too late to buy a shirt! Harvey Wallbanger! ASS!

witeowl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages witeowl
easeandgrace wrote:Don't suppose anyone will catch this, but...

You think "The Raven" is a good poem, check out the last stanza of Poe's "To One In Paradise":

Check out the Alan Parsons Project album "Tales of Mystery and Imagination". Nice musical interpretations of many Poe works, particularly that poem. ("The Raven" isn't bad, either, but "To One in Paradise" is particularly fantastic.)

Beyond that: I am truly, truy languished that I missed this. Beautiful.

Skwalin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Skwalin

Dang, Just missed it. I really wanted this one to...

aeoschao

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aeoschao

*facepalm*
Had my phone on vibrate, didn't catch the 10pm SMS.

waacodemon

quality posts: 12 Private Messages waacodemon

holy sweet lord they sold 2000 shirts fast...

I once ate a cricket.

MarkES

quality posts: 4 Private Messages MarkES

That WAS very fast. Can I get one the next day for the $15.00 or am I SOL???

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

grats on less than a 2 hr sell out haxrox

Naris

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Naris

Wow... don't think I've ever seen a shirt sell out so fast.

Guess I'll have to get one next week.

MosquitoXR13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MosquitoXR13

Sick. So mad I missed it for $10. This will be the first shirt I will have to buy for $15. Very nice shirt.

Phill aka Mosquito

Yenly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Yenly

Also upset I missed this... well, I guess I can get it for $5 more. Sweet shirt

jlange

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlange

Sigh...missed out on this great shirt. Being half way around the world with an 8 hr time difference really messes with my ability to check woot. Sigh. Well, maybe I can get a rerun of it tomorrow...only problem is I won't be back for another month to get to wear it/see it.

antonious13

quality posts: 1 Private Messages antonious13

I would have prefered The Bells . . . . .

nice shirt. the other is a bit better, but both are pretty nifty

GyroTaco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GyroTaco

I have never been so upset to have missed out on a woot!

byrbwr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages byrbwr

-wakes up at 5:30 and sees shirt sold out- i loved the desc tho since i -am- an English major. i really wanted the other raven shirt, so i think it'll be there tomorrow. just gotta remember to stay up this time :D

shortarabguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shortarabguy

Agh! Sold out. I guess I'll be paying the extra 5 dollars then...

Still, so worth it.

Mikaboshi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mikaboshi
shortarabguy wrote:Agh! Sold out. I guess I'll be paying the extra 5 dollars then...

Still, so worth it.

yep me too. i love this poem.tommorrow it is!

yeawuteva

quality posts: 115 Private Messages yeawuteva

knew this one would go quick...glad I ordered mine at 12:10am...

iceladycreed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iceladycreed

Is there anyway that I can still buy this shirt somewhere else?

stv8r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stv8r

PAAAaaaAAaaaanCAAAAAKES!......missed out again on a great shirt! Being from Baltimore this would have been perfect for me.

dcarhart

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dcarhart

damn, sold out. Guess I wail until tomorrow and pay $5 more

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
dcarhart wrote:damn, sold out. Guess I wail until tomorrow and pay $5 more

WOW! Congratulations to the Raven and Abe designers. Both super-quick sellouts even with the new higher quantities. Their popularity is impressive....and the vote totals are amazing. Anyone know how many Abe had? It wasn't listed on the description page.

pugster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pugster

While it's not bad, i would not buy a shirt with this much text on it. Can you imagine having to sit there for some fool as they read it all...

Heh, no thanks! Doesn't matter they can read it online if you told; someone will want to read it on your chest, especially if you're a woman probably

Turbotuff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Turbotuff

2000 shirts in just over an hour!? No wonder it took so long to process my order.

jajapeach

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jajapeach

First Woot.Shirt ordered, looked many times but this is the first really cool design. BTW, I'm an English Major so this is too perfect.

itsbeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages itsbeth

YES! Something I can wear to teach Freshman Comp in! :D So glad I got my order in before the sellout!

zach99998

quality posts: 2 Private Messages zach99998

Why is it I liked the Abe Lincoln more, but bought this one instead???

Robbertom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Robbertom
iceladycreed wrote:Is there anyway that I can still buy this shirt somewhere else?

Check the "Sad Rat" post on the I licked the blarney stone! of discussion.

iceladycreed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iceladycreed
Robbertom wrote:Check the "Sad Rat" post on the I licked the blarney stone! of discussion.

Yeah I had clicked on that before and it didn't do much to explain to me how to get the shirt still but I've read the posts and it seems that it'll be available tomorrow for just $5 more. Forgive me for not reading them before, I had only just awoken and I didn't think to do so :P

aluna

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aluna

I am sooo sad I missed this shirt! Oh well, $15 tomorrow I guess. But I just have to have it!

barbra2323

quality posts: 0 Private Messages barbra2323
Robbertom wrote:Check the "Sad Rat" post on the I licked the blarney stone! of discussion.

LMFAO really a sad rat post

I wish I had bought 2 of these. Lucky I got one thx HaxRox

Finulanu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Finulanu

Very cool, and good poem too.
Congrats on placing 2nd.

RedLyon

quality posts: 4 Private Messages RedLyon

For those of you who pride yourselves on your elitist views of American Lit. I'm not buying this shirt because of it's literary integrity. If I want to read the Raven, I'll just pull out my complete works of EAP.

I'm buying this shirt because it's cool. There's a fine line between appreciating life and criticizing it. Come join the fun side.

BrIanPir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrIanPir
RedLyon wrote:For those of you who pride yourselves on your elitist views of American Lit. I'm not buying this shirt because of it's literary integrity. If I want to read the Raven, I'll just pull out my complete works of EAP.

I'm buying this shirt because it's cool. There's a fine line between appreciating life and criticizing it. Come join the fun side.

I agree with you. Life -- in this case an excellent shirt -- should be enjoyed, not constantly judged.

To the designer: Congrats on the sellout! Great shirt!

CAMMS

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CAMMS
RedLyon wrote:For those of you who pride yourselves on your elitist views of American Lit. I'm not buying this shirt because of it's literary integrity. If I want to read the Raven, I'll just pull out my complete works of EAP.

Well said!

kinahaji

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kinahaji

What a great shirt! I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs until it's available again...

bionic86

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bionic86

Damn it all! The Lincoln and the Raven were the 2 in the Derby that I really wanted and I missed them both! Oh well, guess I gotta pay $10 more : (

stoneysilence

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stoneysilence

Amazing that it sold out in just over an hour. *shakes head*

jledmond

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jledmond

oh my gosh, that is the coolest shirt ever and I missed it!

denaligirl