Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
SkekTek wrote:I like Zamfir and his pan flute of joy...

If you are serious I apologize for telling you this .... ROFLMAO!!!!

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom
PemberDucky wrote:I so want to believe that. I thought that formidable years = teens-ish, though. Am I wrong?

formative years = teens-ish i'd say, formidable years begin when you realize you are a woman of powers and you use them as you please.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

AttilaTheMom

I have a cd of andean pan flute music.

I'll actually listen to nearly everything but country and western, but my favorites are Korn, Incubus, and lots of weird electronica stuff that you can dance to.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
PemberDucky wrote:I so want to believe that. I thought that formidable years = teens-ish, though. Am I wrong?

formative

"susceptible to alteration by development and experience; "formative years""

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Schrobblehead wrote:If you are serious I apologize for telling you this .... ROFLMAO!!!!

.. no, not serious

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

AttilaTheMom wrote:formative years = teens-ish i'd say, formidable years begin when you realize you are a woman of powers and you use them as you please.

Lulz, this is a classic example of what the insomnia does. (I also walked in my sleep last night!)
Yeah, I dunno if I'm 100% formidable yet. Certainly moreso than this time last year. I do get the free coffee from that guy at Starbucks, so that's something!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

no1

AttilaTheMom wrote:formative years = teens-ish i'd say, formidable years begin when you realize you are a woman of powers and you use them as you please.

I hope never to reach my formidable years.

PemberDucky

Staff

no1 wrote:I hope never to reach my formidable years.

Surrender to the goddess power in you, no1.

AttilaTheMom

no1 wrote:I hope never to reach my formidable years.

I reached mine by age 19.

SkekTek

AttilaTheMom wrote:I have a cd of andean pan flute music.

I'll actually listen to nearly everything but country and western, but my favorites are Korn, Incubus, and lots of weird electronica stuff that you can dance to.

Hmm... lesse what's on the top of my playcount: Finger Eleven, Gorillaz, Cake, Jack Johnson, Liz Phair, Charlotte Martin. Incubus is cool. Currently listening to Zero 7 though.

Schrobblehead

AttilaTheMom wrote:I have a cd of andean pan flute music.

country does suck... which is why I never listen to the radio... because I am stuck living in Texas

most likely to be playing on Schrobblehead's ipod:
Spoon
Wilco
The Shins
Modest Mouse
Kings of Leon
Iron & Wine
Rilo Kiley
Rogue Wave
Gomez
Beulah
Death Cab for Cutie
Radiohead
Nada Surf

and Jack Johnson

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

SkekTek

Schrobblehead wrote:country does suck... which is why I never listen to the radio... because I am stuck living in Texas

I hate to say it, but I do like Jerry Reed. I love Smokey and the Bandit (I, not the others)...

SkekTek

Schrobblehead wrote:
Rilo Kiley

Yeah, thanks. Had to run out and get Under the Blacklight after that little tip all those weeks ago. Not bad!

no1

PemberDucky wrote:Surrender to the goddess power in you, no1.

Can I just wear goddess undies?

AttilaTheMom

I just heard death cab for cutie last night. I really liked it so I think i'm gonna haveta get me some.

Also listening to jack johnson, loreena mckennit and the medievel baebes lately. Also liking the latest chili peppers too (I haven't really cared for their stuff for awhile).

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
kenney9226 wrote:Okay my last picture related to MOTION, I promise:

thank you.

OUCH!!!! O________O

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

Schrobblehead

SkekTek wrote:Yeah, thanks. Had to run out and get Under the Blacklight after that little tip all those weeks ago. Not bad!

They are good and I'm glad you do like them. I had a friend buy Wilco's Yankee Hotel Foxtrot (one of my all time favorites) solely on my recommendation and then didn't like it at all. But, I know I have good taste in music

Edit: This shirt is totally me:

no1

kenney9226 wrote:

"Is that a horn in your leg or are you just happy to see me?"

PemberDucky

Staff

Schrobblehead wrote:

nom nom baked goods.

mia3mom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom
SkekTek wrote:Here be the sketches. Comments appreciated, and encouraged.

clearly I'm all skektek fangirl, ;) but I think it's great. definitely cringe-inducing right away, you can see the movement all right!

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

SkekTek

mia3mom wrote:clearly I'm all skektek fangirl, ;) but I think it's great. definitely cringe-inducing right away, you can see the movement all right!

Thanks! The funny part is me putting him in cargo pants that are falling up his legs revealing boxers with large polka dots on them... dunno what it'll look like when all said and done, but it sure is funny drawing him!

mia3mom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom

I listened to too much a cappela and oldies in my formative years. now in my somewhat-formidable years I'm still listening to the same stuff. Oh for the joy of discovering music without little ears hearing... *sigh* so most on my iPod is podcasts of NPR...

Schrobble - we lived in TX for 7 years. husband is from the DFW area, we lived there for 3 yrs, then to Austin for 4. I miss Austin.

My design this week is inspired by this picture:

With vectors and editing and all that good stuff. My former high vote total was 21. Looking to beat that someday. Should get the tablet in a couple weeks, which would make it easier. I love being paid in amazon money.

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

Schrobblehead

mia3mom wrote:I listened to too much a cappela and oldies in my formative years. now in my somewhat-formidable years I'm still listening to the same stuff. Oh for the joy of discovering music without little ears hearing... *sigh* so most on my iPod is podcasts of NPR...

Schrobble - we lived in TX for 7 years. husband is from the DFW area, we lived there for 3 yrs, then to Austin for 4. I miss Austin.

My design this week is inspired by this picture:

With vectors and editing and all that good stuff. My former high vote total was 21. Looking to beat that someday. Should get the tablet in a couple weeks, which would make it easier. I love being paid in amazon money.

Austin is the best. I would love to move there but my wife had her fill of it during undergrad. Most of my friends moved there and I can't

jimiyo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimiyo

thank you.

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIZAAAANG!!!!!

OOHHOHOHHOH LOLOLOLOLOOLLO

thats AWESOME!

jimiyo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimiyo
Schrobblehead wrote:country does suck... which is why I never listen to the radio... because I am stuck living in Texas

Spoon
Wilco
The Shins
Modest Mouse
Kings of Leon
Iron & Wine
Rilo Kiley
Rogue Wave
Gomez
Beulah
Death Cab for Cutie
Radiohead
Nada Surf

and Jack Johnson

nice. i listen to DC4C, Shins, Radiohead... so i must check out these other bands. this list has got to be similar to... if you X, you may also like...

thanks!

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Hmmm, is it possible to get there by 24?

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

thank you.

Doesn't look too bad, really. not a lot of nerves there, so it won't hurt terribly. I betcha it ripped right through the skin, so it just needs the skin put back and stitched into place. Only about, what, 250 stitches?

PemberDucky

Staff

Josephus wrote:Doesn't look too bad, really. not a lot of nerves there, so it won't hurt terribly. I betcha it ripped right through the skin, so it just needs the skin put back and stitched into place. Only about, what, 250 stitches?

Yeah, he seems to be taking it well.
I'll bet around the office they call him Foghorn LEGHORN!

In other news, Google ads over heard me telling a friend about my sonambulism and it decided I needed this:
http://www.laoutback.com/didgeridoo/education/Didgeridoo_and_Sleep_Apnea.html?gclid=CMemmen_4pICFQKLxwod9SVF-g

AttilaTheMom

superspryte wrote:Hmmm, is it possible to get there by 24?

If you can go up to someone you know, give them a look* and say "I am a woman of power, fear me" and they don't fall over laughing I'd say you are there.

*this is one of those looks that says 'I am fully capable of slapping you so hard your birth doctor says 'ouch' if you step one whisker out of line'.

I have frightened grown biker guys twice my size with that look.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

AttilaTheMom wrote:If you can go up to someone you know, give them a look* and say "I am a woman of power, fear me" and they don't fall over laughing I'd say you are there.

*this is one of those looks that says 'I am fully capable of slapping you so hard your birth doctor says 'ouch' if you step one whisker out of line'.

I have frightened grown biker guys twice my size with that look.

Well lots of people I know say they are genuinely afraid of pissing me off. Not sure if that counts. ^_~

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

Schrobblehead

superspryte wrote:Well lots of people I know say they are genuinely afraid of pissing me off.

no1

AttilaTheMom wrote:If you can go up to someone you know, give them a look* and say "I am a woman of power, fear me" and they don't fall over laughing I'd say you are there.

I guess none of the mods are there, then.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

So has anyone gotten upset at the fact that there may be lots of swirls this week? I personally don't mind, but I know there are a few men here that have complained repeatedly about such things.

Schrobblehead

JadenKale wrote:So has anyone gotten upset at the fact that there may be lots of swirls this week? I personally don't mind, but I know there are a few men here that have complained repeatedly about such things.

I'm making a design that consists of nothing but swirilies. It's going to based on the movie elf: "I passed through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest, through the sea of swirly twirly gum drops, and then I walked through the Lincoln Tunnel"

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Anyone think this

is too close to this?

I kind of starting doodling before I looked it up.

EDIT: D'oh. Just looked in the other thread.

Schrobblehead

superspryte wrote:Anyone think this

is too close to this?

I do think it is too close... also possibly too close to this one in the main thread that was already discussed as being too close to a threadless shirt:

geekfactor12 wrote:I think you may be venturing a bit close to a shirt already sold at Threadless:

no1

superspryte wrote:Anyone think this

is too close to this?

If you submit it I can see where you'd get a lot of bs over it. Might be rejected. I'd say it's a little too close.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:If you submit it I can see where you'd get a lot of bs over it. Might be rejected. I'd say it's a little too close.

I just saw the other thread. Not finishing it now. Le sigh.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Before I doodle anymore, can anyone find shirts with these things on them?

Pinwheels
Merry-Go-Rounds
A bug splatting (like on a windshield)

PemberDucky

Staff

Schrobblehead wrote:I'm making a design that consists of nothing but swirilies. It's going to based on the movie elf: "I passed through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest, through the sea of swirly twirly gum drops, and then I walked through the Lincoln Tunnel"

Smiling's my favorite!