Re: Stop Motion

Wax on, Wax off.

snarkygal

quality posts: 5 Private Messages snarkygal
Re: Perpetual Emotion

Sorry, but I think the other shirt done on this same theme is much better. :-/

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
Jewdave wrote:I was not trying to be critical in any way. I was more commenting on what your designe reminds me of... In the movie the image spun, but the box doesn't represent that well. Anyways I like your design!

Thanks very much! And I hope it was a good movie. ;)

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

keyser520

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keyser520
Re: Mission Impossible?

I hope your feeling is shared amongst the rest of the woot world.. I haven't been in the fog since my hungry hungry hippos blamestorm shirt... :-(

keyser520

Re: Mission Impossible?

p.s. yes, patch, in case you are wondering, the way i drew the mouse was very much inspired by the way you drew your flying hamster all those months ago...

keyser520

Re: Stop Motion

That's just... wrong! Though I do have some friends who would love a kick in the nutts shirt...

keyser520

Re: Bullet time!

ha! that wasn't my intention at all!!! I just wanted a way to fit both images into the detail. I suppose I should have rethought that. :-(

louhow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages louhow

so this is one of the few times i've come and checked out shirt.woot, but i really hope this design makes it, i would buy it in a second.

waacodemon

quality posts: 12 Private Messages waacodemon
Andy47240 wrote:Trust me, this bothers me as well. I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger yet.
-Andy

been so many awesome things man, how could you not!? llo
Ive bought like 3 shirts and 2 random shirts, love em all, not crazy about my robot one, but o wells :P
im sure ya can find somethin one of these days!

I once ate a cricket.

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom
Re: Marching by.

Awesomesauce!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

daedalusknight

quality posts: 5 Private Messages daedalusknight
dekonstruct wrote:I honestly thought about doing a shirt very similar, weird. It's hard to avoid memes sometimes, but I think doing designs away from the memes is a worthwhile experience to heighten our craft as t-shirt designers *said from inside my cardboard box, which is consequently all I can afford to live in due to not winning any derbies for a while*.

HEeh. You and me both. I have gotten top ten before but no shirt printings as of yet. I wonder if it's because I don't have any ninjas. Or pirates. What do you think... a peregrine falcon with an eyepatch? Arrrrgh..

Okay, maybe not.

keyser520

Re: Gravity

no love for stylized gravity, eh?

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom
Re: Can-Can Gull

HAHAHAHA ok this gets my vote.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

daedalusknight

dekonstruct wrote:Yup, you did deliver, that is not false advertising... If this wins I can finally have what I always ask for on my birthday. Whirrled peas.

Wow... it took me a while to see the peace sign in there... maybe it's my monitor? Is there a way you can submit again with higher contrast greens? I know some Ben and Jerry's fans who would like this.

eHalcyon

daedalusknight wrote:Wow... it took me a while to see the peace sign in there... maybe it's my monitor? Is there a way you can submit again with higher contrast greens? I know some Ben and Jerry's fans who would like this.

OHHHHHHH. HAH. I did not see that.

amberkins43130

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amberkins43130
Re: Objects Falling In A Vacuum

I LOVE IT!
I really hope it wins, I'd love to have it

carina83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carina83
jbedwar1 wrote:good job on the resub. Our turtles need more lovin.

Thanks!
Your turtle is doing good

andrewlb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andrewlb
Re: Wet and Windy

Blowing that wind!

I'm only human

daedalusknight

Re: Take me out to the ball Game

Great motion, very dynamic. But I think the brown shirt is REALLY dark, yes? I have a feeling the darkest brown ink... maybe the two darkest browns... will be hard to see on the shirt? Any shirt veterans out there can confirm this?

jbedwar1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbedwar1
AttilaTheMom wrote:Awesomesauce!

kickin some serious tail so far Edgar. Keep it up.

daedalusknight

haxrox wrote:That's funny - I was trying to figure out a way to do that too. Maybe you could have a zoom-in window on the shirt showing particles and little "jiggle" lines around them.

Get yourself a really warm cup of tea and start drawing. :-)

Or Advanced Tea Substitute (tm). :-)

Spotnik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Spotnik

Wow - Edgar, this shirt is great! I love the color and the creatures. For some reason it reminds me of one of my favorite books when I was a kid - "The Phantom Tollbooth."

Ok, enough of my random babble!

GMV!

Caiters

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Caiters
Re: katasplosion

Oh man I love Katamari Damacy, this shirt is awesome, I hope it makes it in the fog!

www.c8-bit.com

sokowa

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sokowa
snarkygal wrote:Sorry, but I think the other shirt done on this same theme is much better. :-/

um, ok.

haxrox

quality posts: 10 Private Messages haxrox
eHalcyon wrote:Is "beem" a play on words? Because I don't get it. XP

BEEM = bovine entity extraction mechanism

They used to be built with old-school Zykraxian dark-matter energizers, but most UFOs upgraded to Klkronian gravity rays in the mid 80's.

dea007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dea007
Re: Bunny Hop

I think that the design is cute. I would like it better if it was smaller and at the bottom of the shirt

daedalusknight

Re: Bird Woot Boot

Hehehe... this is hilarious. I love it.

Be warned, though... in the past black ink has proven very hard to see on the brown shirts. You may want to rework the movement lines and resubmit.

narkus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages narkus
Re: Dog Day in Motion

sooooooo cute!

jimiyo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimiyo
Re: Bunny Hop

i think you are great, so everything you do is great, except bowel movements. those are never great. except for these muskcat? monkey or something, they eat coffee beans and apparently dont digest well, give the coffee a bitter sweet taste... anyways i digress.

artistic critique - i like the simplicity. for some reason i see your art on greeting cards. this rabbit looks like cutout pieces of paper. like the head is pasted on the body, etc. this style could worked if some uniqueness was explored. like maybe make it purposely look like your art was construction paper.. etc etc. blah blah

youre word!

arisadam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arisadam

O Edgar..........Your mind is always in motion............You remind me of someone I know very well?

jbedwar1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbedwar1
klswoot wrote:A bacon-scented beach towel.

Nice

smithsonia

quality posts: 2 Private Messages smithsonia
Re: Rasta

this is awesome.
I would look like an one that smells of Elderberries wearing it, though, as I am the pastiest white girl ever. But great design!

eHalcyon

Re: Locomotion

Looks like a live trace...

narkus

Edgar, you ROCK! If i don't get to buy this one i'm going to absolutely lose it! : )

jpolson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpolson

I liked last weeks better, but this is great too. Do you have a website or deviantart or anything? I'd like to see more of your work.

narkus

Re: Perpetual Emotion

i wish it wasn't light blue but this is GREAT! gmv

wootvan

quality posts: 63 Private Messages wootvan
eHalcyon wrote:There isn't any text. Those are just measurement ticks.

i think Rabbit was talking about the Galileo quote which would be fantastic on the back of the shirt.

narkus

Re: The Occasional Stretch

sooooooo original! : ) love it

daedalusknight

eHalcyon wrote:That strange cactus juice he drank probably isn't helping either...

Whoa! Super trippy... I'm getting dizzy just looking at it. Nice execution... it really pops.

dea007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dea007
jbedwar1 wrote:Thanks... I wanted to give him a cape...but was affraid it would make less obvious that it was a turtle

Ha Ha! I was thinking that a cape fluttering in the wind behind the little turtle would make this a perfect shirt! Right now, it seems kinda like Mr. Turtle might be headed for impending doom.