montron

quality posts: 0 Private Messages montron

i like it. would like it more if it was maybe on a different color shirt?

montron

quality posts: 0 Private Messages montron

love the design. but it's more for the men than for the ladies. can't really see many females wearing the shirt.

tallworm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tallworm
Re: A Hockey Goalies Nightmare

holy carp the stars beat the duck!!!!!!!!!!!! go big D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RussianPhysicsGuy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RussianPhysicsGuy
sapphirerage wrote:This is the sweetest shirt in this competition! I don't understand why it isn't getting more votes!!

Thanks!

I don't get it either, I'm quite proud of the design, but oh well, the people vote.

Lhyzz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lhyzz
Re: Rockin'

Come on, this shirt is pretty good! I know it's a bit 'girly,' but you guys are secure in your masculinity enough to wear a shirt with an adorable rocking horse on it, aren't you? Yes you are!

manim2coolforyou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manim2coolforyou

I'm sorry but the parachutes look like someones implants have fallen out or that the soldiers purposely pulled them out to use as parachutes. Although, I still think that this shirt is very creative.

Re: Army in my Pocket Version 2

ilstu99

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ilstu99
Re: Spring FLing

So this is the deal: This isn't your art. I knew this wasn't your art when you posted the design, but I wasn't going to say anything because your image was rejected. However, it irritates me that you continue to accept sympathy for the rejection, knowing that it's someone else's art. That's just unreasonably uncool.

Dance to the Pipe

derekfilley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley
Re: The Fastest Animals on Earth

Very funny my washingtonian amigo ;-)

Check out my blog:Here!

derekfilley

Re: Rocket Rodeo

She's 'da bomb'

The Tim

quality posts: 31 Private Messages The Tim
Re: Yellow Semi-Circle being chased by Red Umbrella

8 colors, copyrighted characters... [REJECTED] in 3...2...1...

gabrielvw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gabrielvw

I agree a great deal with what AdderXYU is saying! There inst much motivation for a serious graphic designer to enter. However, Sach's work is so good and better than what i've seen on woot in a while- and I dont think its fair to say he is a "naive designer" simply because he is annoyed with the situation. If anything, his annoyance is exactly what Adder is talking about- the discouraging of design and designers going to the next level as a community when rehashed idea and popularity seem to win the derby. Thus, a new designer (not playing to the crowd) will anly receive mediocre feedback for their art at best- total rejection at worst. Besides, woot is a contest for money- ANY self motivation is simply a response to that.

dancintilldawn5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dancintilldawn5
Re: Newton's Horror

I like this one better!

rres

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rres

derekfilley

Re: Rasta

feel da ryth-em mon.

derekfilley

Re: Ninja awesome move of greatness

You have some real talent. FYI, ninjas are beyond played out on this site, and most designers who have been around for a while cringe when they see them. On the other hand, like most things that are beyond played out on this site, most ninja shirts are guaranteed a decent amount of votes.

Either way, hopefully you'll stick around ;-)

eatyourkix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eatyourkix

really cool design!

ganome

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ganome
Re: Too Soon?

yes it is too soon
in b4 rejected

gargrazz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gargrazz
mjc613 wrote:I am very perplexed. As someone who has made shirts for women, why did you choose this placement for the fingers?

The design is placed as high as possible on the shirt. The fingers are well above the region where I would have been going for a lewd sight gag. I'm just going for the cheap Three Stooges laugh, not a juvenile boobie-shirt.

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
gostwear wrote:Camman. its just a couple of tassles. you can find them on graduation hats, armoires, curtains and a plethora of other pg13 esque items.

Tell woot when they reject you, not us. This is their site and their rule.

smileyattack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smileyattack
Re: Perpetual Emotion

the smiley one on the right makes me very happy and fits my user name quite well... I love the faces and the color! :D

Meancurly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Meancurly

And turn that truck into a Wrangler!

mjc613

montron wrote:i like it. would like it more if it was maybe on a different color shirt?

Good catch. I believe this is heather gray, which is not allowed this week.

Recommend you withdraw and resubmit on a different shirt color.

sstrunks5555

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sstrunks5555
Re: The Force diagram

I DEFINITELY want one of these xD

natnat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages natnat

If only the cats were a bit more cute...

Odnas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Odnas
Re: Starcraft a la Creme

Ovulating? My Goodness!! This is my first time voting! I totally wraith rush with terran all the time!

I hope this one wins!

mjc613

Re: Herding Cats

You've heard the expression, you watched the commercial.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7yqlTMvp8
Now it's time to vote for the shirt.

Please. I need this one.

CAMMS

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CAMMS
Re: Army in my Pocket

Sorry to see this out of the fog. Looks like I will be saving some money this weekend. :-( My daughter and son LOVE this shirt, too.

CAMMS

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CAMMS

I actually prefer the brown but I am glad to see at least one of these in the fog!

rres

Re: Rocket Powered Escargot

Ribs!
I screwed up my rocket pack - i will fix it in the AM.

rres

I never said it was entirely my original work. However, I have every legal right to use it in it's entirety as shown if I choose to.

Additionally, I changed it quite a bit from the original form to fit the derby theme. It is no different than 90% of the people using clip art from vector packs....except I purchased the book and thus the right to use this image.

If woot doesn't want to deal with that fact and say it is off topic, they only make themselves look stupid as in apparent by the other remarks.

Lighter

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Lighter
mjc613 wrote:Good catch. I believe this is heather gray, which is not allowed this week.

Recommend you withdraw and resubmit on a different shirt color.

Asphalt is the no no this week.

jmd161616

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmd161616
montron wrote:i like it. would like it more if it was maybe on a different color shirt?

Only the asphalt colored shirt was banned. This shirt is perfect the way it is. I love it!

bluemanshoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluemanshoe
Re: Cheeta Rocket = Good Ol'Fashioned Fun

Terrifying! To quote Harold: "This is either a really smart move or by far the stupidest thing that we have ever tried."

septober

quality posts: 0 Private Messages septober
Re: Twirl O Whirl

ROFL! GMV.

crayzass1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crayzass1
Re: Heading slighly to the right

let me explain... ever had that experience where you are walking along and come upon a person directly on the same path as you heading in the opposite direction? Instead of going around each other quickly you both awkwardly quick step from side to side until both of you are nearly face to face, finally spinning around each other as if it was choreographed. This shirt quickly lets any advancing pedestrian know which direction you will be taking.

blkdog40

quality posts: 2 Private Messages blkdog40
fillengroovy wrote:Thanks Andy, I thought about putting up a closer look, and now I guess I will.
Click here for detail.

Great design! looks just like my father in law, llo

septober

quality posts: 0 Private Messages septober
Re: Worst day Ever

Oh no! This is so funny! I first heard this story, then met the guy that this actually happened to. A few years ago, during the annual Freewheel OK ride across Oklahoma, 1000 cyclists were arriving at a high school to camp at the end of the day's ride. There were a bunch of port-a-johns lined up, people were setting up their tents, and standing in the shower lines in the gymnasium hoping to get some hot water before it ran out. Terrible storms rolled across the area that evening, blowing people's tents down, snapping their poles and strewing everything across the field. Just before the storms rolled in, the wind was picking up, and this guy was in the port-a-potty when it blew over, landing on the door. He started yelling, and some people helped get it up so he could get out. He flung the door open and went flying towards the gym, running past everyone in the shower line, covered from head to toe with you know what.

skaght

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skaght
Re: Scribble/Erase

Really really nice. I'm starting to see some very interesting submissions by new artists. Hopefully others notice too. Good job.

omnipotent32

quality posts: 1 Private Messages omnipotent32
The Tim wrote:8 colors, copyrighted characters... [REJECTED] in 3...2...1...

Tick...tick...tick....

Woot!
12/9/07 Viore HDTV Wizard Portable HDTV Tuner
Woot.Shirt!
12/9/07 "Unfriendly Locals" , 2/15/07 "Anatomy Test", "Sliced Bread", "Herd? What Herd?", "The Cake is a Liar", "Swimm Little Nessie!", "Angry Day" and "TAG"

wonderstew

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wonderstew

Absolutely beautiful!

You're flipping amazing...

Shaving.