JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
beetlequeen wrote:Love love love love!!

My boyfriend and I have a running joke that if we ever spawned children, they would be jellyfish.

Needless to say, I have an unnatural love for this design.

Thanks Beetlequeen!

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
daedalusknight wrote:Yeah, sadly, things that look hand drawn will probably be rejected. You may wish to try converting it to vectors, limiting it to six ink colors. Make sure there are no lines that are smaller than one point in width.

It is vector, it is less than six colors.

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
Re: Congratz

Would you wear this as a shirt?? puh-leeaaassee!

skibbereengirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skibbereengirl
wooterer wrote:The Triple Spiral is a Celtic symbol for mother and her many aspects, the triple spiral represents the various phases of womanhood, the passing of time, and the unity of these diverse dimensions. This symbol also represents the three phases of woman-ness: Mother in her compassion and nurturing state, Maiden in her innocence and pure state and Crone in her wise and experienced state.

P.S. Had to resubmit to fix minor issue

I love anything Celtic, too. I would definitely buy it. GMV.

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
KENPARS0NS wrote:Please do... But only if they are creative ones!

there is no such thing...

Explodinggreenllama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Explodinggreenllama
Re: Bamboo Eating 101

Yes! I'm so glad to see this shirt back (so many resubs lately, ug), now it may fit more into the theme without needing an explaination then it did in the Leap Year derby

"I'm Snug the joiner, and I'm a man."
-Daniel Parvis, Midsummer Nights Dream

lyonsden01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lyonsden01
Beefcoat wrote:I believe that every mother out there can relate in one way or another to an ATM. Enjoy!

Wow that is the best shirt is this derby yet!

alturk13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alturk13
CapnSky wrote:Just want to see which color people like more. =)

definately the gray..

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
cheapojoe wrote:I like it bro and I can vouch for you. Seems like Moms do it all. Only criticism I have: Make the mom looked more stressed or over worked. Maybe make a more awkward pose, like she is off-balance. God only knows how hard my Moms works to keep families together, might as well make it look difficult.

This was a challenge for me- trying to make a realistic person. I might do an alternate design of a more frayed woman, that's an idea. I did like that this mom makes juggling all that stuff look easy. The wife always seems to be so totally calm when all heck is breaking loose... Thanks for the idea and comments!

Jesta384

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Jesta384
wooterer wrote:It says "MOTHER" in Chinese

Mu Qin! Pronounced "moo - chin" more or less.

I studied! woot!

Jesta384

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Jesta384
brizz wrote:kanji shirts are really buttery croissant. or something to that effect.

kanji is the term for japanese characters....that they stole from the chinese years ago. the Chinese were writing on tortise shells thousands of years before the japanese.

No offense, but its a historical fact.

toe2254

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toe2254
GravityJMB wrote:More people need to click this to get the whole picture... and then make it's way to the fog.

I'm just excited that it's already doing better than my previous 2 entries, but thanks, that's a lovely sentiment. :-)

TamiEggensperger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TamiEggensperger
Re: Can you tell the difference?

what is the difference?

TurboGraphx16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TurboGraphx16
Re: my mom can beat up your mom

Personally, I think the whole "Chuck Norris Is Cool" idea is a little tired and done with. However, my problem with this shirt isn't that it's a shirt of an overdone internet meme, it's that its a poorly designed shirt of an overdone internet meme.

I like kitchy, stupid, shirts as much as the next guy ... but this is awful. I mean, is that Times New Roman font? I refuse to buy anything at Wal*Mart, but I've seen Chuck Norris shirts at Wal*Mart designed better than this.

jledmond

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jledmond
makselarts wrote:When the calves are born the massive whales gently push them to the surface for their first breath.

This is fabulous! my favorite by far!

denaligirl

jledmond

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jledmond
Re: my mom can beat up your mom

why the negativity for Mothers day? I really hope this does NOT win. We need a positive shirt for Mothers day.

denaligirl

wootvan

quality posts: 63 Private Messages wootvan

only 7 rings...she was so young

Chugaboy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Chugaboy
Re: Where is little humphry?

If anyone has ever owned rodents.. they know this happens a lot.
This is perfect and adorable!

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
jledmond wrote:why the negativity for Mothers day? I really hope this does NOT win. We need a positive shirt for Mothers day.

At least 3 shirts will get sold. There is room for one with this kind of humor.

Not all moms will find this negative, btw. I would hope my children would think I was as tough as Chuck Norris and could take on anything and anyone. Children like security, and Chuck has that written all over him.

wootvan

quality posts: 63 Private Messages wootvan

Nice look Chuga...GMV and good luck.

Chugaboy

Re: First breath

I love this design. Not to hip on white. I'd buy if it was blue.
Good job!

oddsbeater1

quality posts: 3 Private Messages oddsbeater1

I guess your dad picked out all your clothes?

I think, therefore.."I-M".

RyGuy02043

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RyGuy02043
Re: Bless You

*giggles* i love it, great job

Chugaboy

Re: Super Mom

Don't worry about the thinking about mom. I think its a cute design. GMV

Webfoot08

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Webfoot08
outlawmoogle wrote:Kind of lazy to resubmit this.

Not lazy... just smart.

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
Re: Wedding Crashers

I am not familiar with the movie, so I don't know the significance of the meatloaf.

If the word meatloaf wasn't on the shirt, I would have thought that this is a loaf of bread, with the end cut off and jelly spread on the next slice. Meat loaf tends to have a more uniform color throughout.

When I saw this and found out it had to do with a movie, my first thought was "That's a Meatloaf? Was it used to hide something in the movie?" because the red (besides looking like jelly on bread) could look like a hole dug into the meatloaf.

I don't know if this the type of critique you wanted. If not, I apologize for misunderstanding.

Graye

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Graye
ilstu99 wrote:I took it to reflect the "you can't get pregnant the first time" myth, but I could be totally wrong.

Simply put. She has a baby already, so "it's not her first time."

llonvent

quality posts: 0 Private Messages llonvent

Doesn't this fall into the "celebrity likeness" category?

Webfoot08

AdderXYU wrote:And I feel it's necessary to point out that I meant he decimated the number of people who would vote/buy, as one would clear out a swath of brush or chaff with a scythe. Not that he literally attacked people with it.

But... it's in the fog, which probably means, contrary to what you seem to be so concerned about, that he didn't lose too many votes because of its being a resub. The shirt is getting enough votes that it's staying up there very well, so it appears that not too much scything of any sort is going on, virtual or literal.

You're talking about what COULD have happened, or MIGHT have happened, but I'm talking about what IS. The truth of the matter is that it's doing very well as a resub and that's okay, really it is. No worries!

Webfoot08

crayzass1 wrote:Its pretty, a little too pretty... I'm just too manly for it :'(

Well, you must know a female SOMEWHERE who would love to have it!

K, I am growing in anticipation of having this as my second KLS shirt! Woohoo! It's so fun to see such a pretty, pretty design and know it might actually get printed and show up at my door! That's what makes this site so fun, yes?

Chugaboy

Re: Dragonly Love

It's cute.. maybe too cute. wish it wasn't so 2D

Chugaboy

Chugaboy

Re: Mama Bear

The mouth and single curler make this

Chugaboy

silt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages silt

very beautiful and it has a really nice original style.

Chugaboy

wootvan wrote:Nice look Chuga...GMV and good luck.

Thanks!

Chugaboy

Re: Mom likes me best!

just a tad too large for me. I would so buy it otherwise
Love the stars

crayzass1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crayzass1
eHalcyon wrote:That... is a great adjective.

agreed!

makselarts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages makselarts
Re: First breath

I put the design on white to keep it as clean and simple as possible. Thank you all for comments...positive or negative I learn from all of them!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Re: Born In A Barn?

The most classic motherly sayings heard in any household: "Close the Door! Do you think you were born in a barn?" Enjoy guys!!!

(oh and if the baby looks familiar, yes, it's basically the same baby from my test tube entry)