mollib

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mollib
mylee712 wrote:Ok, your design has piqued my interest. "633k" reads "geek." But what does "1337" read?

"Leet" as in "elite," or the "language" of 1337 and 633k, etc.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
mylee712 wrote:Ok, your design has piqued my interest. "633k" reads "geek." But what does "1337" read?

Leet... or elite... So it says "elite geek mom". Worded it so it could be worn by a) geek moms, or b) offspring of geek moms.

parkermc

quality posts: 23 Private Messages parkermc
Re: Mother and Child in Chairs

You have the most amazing eye for color. This is wonderful!

ephobia

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ephobia
Re: 1337 633K Mom

I read that as "leet beek mom" as I thought 9 is more common for representing 'g' and 6 is for 'b'. (I know 6 can represent 'b' or 'g', but the font being used makes it look more like 'b'.)

parkermc

quality posts: 23 Private Messages parkermc
Re: Mother and Child in Chairs

Simply beautiful! May I preorder one right now?

mollib

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mollib

Well, I've bought woot shirts for my dad, bro, and hubby. This will be the first one for my mom Although she did call Zombie Garden "cute"...

This is beautiful, Kristen!

tearose3e

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tearose3e

Just love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

emcee2k

quality posts: 1 Private Messages emcee2k
Re: Zombie Mothers need love too

If it wasn't for the word zombie in the title, I would have assumed the were just involved in a devastating car accident.

mcnaryxc

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mcnaryxc
Re: If all your friends...

i hope this wins!

99cl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 99cl
Re: Feeding

Great Shirt!!

ilstu99

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ilstu99
Re: Tea Time

Oh, wait! Are those birds? So it's the mama bird feeding the baby bird?

For a while, I thought it was some kind of vine growing between two other things that I couldn't figure out. Do I have it right, now, though?

Patchitect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect
Re: Mom is Cuckoo

Mom is Cuckoo!!

I tell you - theres something aint right about that boy.. No sir-eee... His mother wont admit it, keeps treating 'im like just one of the other kids.. but Nothing good's ever gonna come of that boy...

mia3mom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom

cute! I love rooting for the underdog. or under-bird. but those poor squished siblings!

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

Patchitect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect
mia3mom wrote:cute! I love rooting for the underdog. or under-bird. but those poor squished siblings!

Thanx vote to support child fostering!

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
Re: All Hail the Queen Version 3

This reminds me a bit of Mary Engelbreit's work, which I happen to like. It gives me the same feeling.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
dekonstruct wrote:Design a better shirt and you won't need welfare.

ROFLMAO too funny Dekon!

jandt4ever07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jandt4ever07
Re: Feeding

oh my goodness! I would wear this shirt all the time! llo except I would have to color the baby in with a caramel color l o l

~By Edgar R. Mcherly

micnormal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages micnormal
Geckotek wrote:I like the idea, the graphic is cool, but I don't actually think that most of these are mainstream quotes moms would say. At least not my mom. Esp not the free milk thing....but maybe that's because I'm a guy. I dunno.

I wanna vote, but it's just a near miss in my book.

If you marry an orphan you get no inlaws (which in many cases is great advice). And you are right they aren't mainstream, but I find them way more interesting. I will take your comments as good advice about trying to keep more mainstream when entering later contests. It's probably way too late to bother changing things now. Thanks for your input

recchiap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages recchiap
Re: The Polar Mom

Thanks Guys! I didn't get everything into the design that I wanted, but I'm still happy with what I got. I needed about 2 more colors (maybe threadless?)

mac1ne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mac1ne
batty1of3 wrote:I like it except that it is on yellow, if it were on a different color I would vote for it. Mebbe one more feminine like purple . . .

yeah I love purple but unfortunately woot doesn't offer it.

folkkevi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages folkkevi

I like the concept alot, but the placement feels awkward and unincorporated.

yeeter

quality posts: 1 Private Messages yeeter
bafudg wrote:LOOKS LIKE A UTERUS

You can see sex anywhere you look. Did anybody else notice the Dodge Ram symbol looks like a uterus?

VOTE!

crayzass1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crayzass1
ATho1100 wrote:Smartest........funnyest..........hottest l o l jp....

excellent adjectives

sokowa

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sokowa
klswoot wrote:Sokowa this is a wonderful entry. A favorite in our household. Love the effects for moonlight. You really have a great talent for the wickedly cute. Great job!

Well thank you very much. I'll play and refine this style some more if possible in the up-coming derbies. I like this, but could still stand a bit of polish ;)

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom

nice one patch.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

CAMMS

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CAMMS
Re: Am I adopted?

This is so cute and funny. Nice work!

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
recchiap wrote:Thanks Guys! I didn't get everything into the design that I wanted, but I'm still happy with what I got. I needed about 2 more colors (maybe threadless?)

? I can see 4 colors besides the dark grey of the shirt color. white, blue, light grey, black. That gives you two more colors you didn't use.
Can you give us a closer view so we can see the other colors that don't show up?

austin1031

quality posts: 0 Private Messages austin1031
Re: Am I adopted?

Nice t-shirt! This is actually a true story, though. A tiger had children who died, so she became depressed. The zoo keepers dressed up some piggys and... HOORAY! The mom wasn't depressed any more.

zekecatz

quality posts: 201 Private Messages zekecatz

I like the earrings.

fusionist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fusionist

sorry, posted at wrong place

fusionist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fusionist
Re: Bless You

screw what the other guy said, i'd buy it

sparklzk27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sparklzk27
mia3mom wrote:I'm not KLS (though wouldn't that be nice? aaah, to be so artistic for even a day...)

Anyhow, I have 3 girls, and they also love your design. My littlest said, "awww, she's giving the baby dragon a toy!" My 10 year old is very fussy about color and design, and loves the contrasting colors. You can see in this post how the designs look on my kids.

the 2 older ones are in WM, the youngest in a WS. my kids are 10, 8 and 4 1/2. The oldest is pretty tall for her age, but the other 2 are about normal size. I'm guessing you'd have to hem a shirt for an under-4 boy, as he or his parents might not appreciate the shirt-dress concept as much as my youngest appreciates it.

If the fog remains the same, next weekend will be expensive one for us! I wish woot had an "I want 4" button for those of us with larger families. Well, that's why my husband has an account...

thanks so much for your help!

Mitamasan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Mitamasan
Re: Nobodys' child

I really like the style, and I think the egg timer is pretty funny. It stands out among all the other entries for sure. Good job!

goldnndrkness

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goldnndrkness
Re: Nobodys' child

love it! colors are awesome, the design very different and unique! gmv AND purchase if it wins

Have these shirts in WS and are willing to sell? PM please!

Cassette Taps
Best thing since
Alice Paining Caterpillar

hellomaru

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hellomaru
seebach33 wrote:i'm new at this so that is good to know, thanks. i'll amp up the cute next time. ;)

I hope woot doesn't only like cuteness, because that will get tired fast... Also, there's been a lot of talk of having shirts with more gender neutral illustrations/greater appeal for more folks. This shirt is smart, clever, and well designed. I hope you can resubmit with slight modifications. I'd definitely buy it.... Woot reconsider!

lowtoast

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lowtoast

Clever

Jewdave

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jewdave
Re: Time-Out

Man... that must be the reason I spent like months of my life there!

-------------------------------------
40 x Shirt.Woot!
10 x Woot!
12 x Crap!
1 x Kids.Woot!
1 x Sport.Woot!
1 x Wine.Woot!
-------------------------------------

rngo219

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rngo219
Re: llo evolution.

heyy thanks for the comment i like ur tshirt design too! o yeah i was wondering how ur signature thing? where its ur pic of ur design and when u click on it it goes stright to ur link. how u do that? *giggles*

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=16053

click! =P

pnkifyd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pnkifyd

I love this t-shirt! I would definately wear this and would love to give it to my mom for mother's day. Nice work.

Re: Blue Mothers Power

mazi94

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mazi94
Re: Can you tell the difference?

Ovulating? My Goodness!... I can't believe this hasn't been rejected yet. Sooooooo offensive.