ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Night all. Tomorrow.

That's it for tonight. Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. But dang, it's fun. Last level was hard!

PS: I got a free Tshirt because I pre-ordered.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

selli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages selli
daj59 wrote:That's it for tonight. Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. But dang, it's fun. Last level was hard!

PS: I got a free Tshirt because I pre-ordered.

We went and saw the movie this weekend - thumbs up from us.

Good morning folks.

zea3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3

Good morning folks! KtC, you have a PM.

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

morning selli!

morning zea!

morning all!

monday round 3

selli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages selli

I've been confused as to what day it was all week - coulda sworn yesterday was Wednesday. But I do know it sure isn't Monday!

openspace

quality posts: 0 Private Messages openspace

hello from a mostly lurker! It's really Wednesday, and I am ready for the humps!

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Greetings and good morning salutations from the General Biology Human Focus lab at my college!

edlada

quality posts: 6 Private Messages edlada

Well if that is how it's going to be, good morning, dzien dobry, guten morgen (although it is afternoon here) form PWA's European division.

My dogs like me, that is important.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Morning all.

//yawn

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

SkekTek

selli wrote:We went and saw the movie this weekend - thumbs up from us.

Good morning folks.

Whine... I haven't seen Iron Man. I haven't seen Indy. I haven't seen jack since Cloverfield. Whine...

SkekTek

daj59 wrote:Morning all.

//yawn

I got 2 hours of sleep... you?

ThunderThighs

Staff

SkekTek wrote:I got 2 hours of sleep... you?

Not quite 4. My eyes are tired. My wrist hurts although not as bad as last night. Plus I'm going out with some friends tonight so I won't get my full night of Indy.

FORUM MODERATOR

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

b!tch, whine, moan....

must be the day to complain. and I'm one of em!

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Good morning everyone. Great day so far. Early morning activities. Breakfast out. Going to see Indy this afternoon. After husband's appointment with orthopedic surgeon. He thinks he'll get the kneecap scraped again. I'm wondering if they're not going to say replacement. Then out for dinner.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

pooflady

And welcome openspace. Join in whenever the spirit moves you.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

openspace wrote:hello from a mostly lurker! It's really Wednesday, and I am ready for the humps!

Welcome (I think again, I'm not sure) openspace!

You can talk, only some of us bite and those have had their shots!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

SkekTek

daj59 wrote:Not quite 4. My eyes are tired. My wrist hurts although not as bad as last night. Plus I'm going out with some friends tonight so I won't get my full night of Indy.

Man, there are several wrist injuries at the moment... I think PemberDucky is wrist-injured.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

SkekTek wrote:Man, there are several wrist injuries at the moment... I think PemberDucky is wrist-injured.

Eh, repetitive motion stuff. Not so much an injury, just general suckiness. I think Webfoot's the one with a busted wrist.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

kenney9226

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
SkekTek wrote:Whine... I haven't seen Iron Man. I haven't seen Indy. I haven't seen jack since Cloverfield. Whine...

Iron Man rocked the house! The lovely Mrs. 9226 loved it, and she hates comic books (although she loves me even though I have a butt-kicking collection, highligted by the first ever appearance of Spider-Man's black costume, signed by Roger Stern (the writer), and also ASM 299 and 300 which I think debuted Venom, and one where Captain America died (again!), and The Killing Joke, and Man of Steel #1!).

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

kenney9226 wrote:Iron Man rocked the house! The lovely Mrs. 9226 loved it, and she hates comic books (although she loves me even though I have a butt-kicking collection, highligted by the first ever appearance of Spider-Man's black costume, signed by Roger Stern (the writer), and also ASM 299 and 300 which I think debuted Venom, and one where Captain America died (again!), and The Killing Joke, and Man of Steel #1!).

So, our image of you should be the comic book guy, only somehow he got married????and had children??????the regular way???????

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:So, our image of you should be the comic book guy, only somehow he got married????and had children??????the regular way???????

Ms. Name,

This is how I imagine Mr. Kneny.

terrimeyers

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrimeyers

good morning/afternoon everyone.

Thanks SS for my new togs!

pooflady

terrimeyers wrote:good morning/afternoon everyone.

Morning, Terri. For six more minutes.

Is anyone else wondering what D'name meant by "the regular way"? Or as opposed to what?

terrimeyers

pooflady wrote:Morning, Terri. For six more minutes.

Is anyone else wondering what D'name meant by "the regular way"? Or as opposed to what?

insemination?

pooflady

The Colonel just e-mailed me to let me know KFC is adding a third type of chicken, smoky chipotle crispy. Since I don't do "hot," no interest to me, but maybe others.

terrimeyers

pooflady wrote:The Colonel just e-mailed me to let me know KFC is adding a third type of chicken, smoky chipotle crispy. Since I don't do "hot," no interest to me, but maybe others.

WooHoo!!!

pooflady

I really need to start proofing, but I'm so enamored by this monitor that I hate to leave.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:I really need to start proofing, but I'm so enamored by this monitor that I hate to leave.

Lady Poof,

Scan the document and proof on the monitor.

(BTW, I hate proofing electronically.)

pooflady

no1 wrote:Lady Poof,

Scan the document and proof on the monitor.

(BTW, I hate proofing electronically.)

Not a chance. A lot of proofers do that, but I know you miss a lot that way. When I was still transcribing depositions, when I printed them out, it was amazing how much I missed.

kenney9226

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
pooflady wrote:The Colonel just e-mailed me to let me know KFC is adding a third type of chicken, smoky chipotle crispy. Since I don't do "hot," no interest to me, but maybe others.

The Colonel emailed you? You are SO LUCKY!

SkekTek

PemberDucky wrote:Eh, repetitive motion stuff. Not so much an injury, just general suckiness. I think Webfoot's the one with a busted wrist.

Ahhh.... thanks for that. I forgets.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Morning all! (lots of morning left here)

Sorry I bailed last night, baby acted tired so we took advantage of the sleep training opportunity and while I count it as a success (especially since she was chipper at 7am, ouch!) it was not without lots of comforting, nursing, and putting her back down.

Zea PM
Poof PM (I answered your question there)

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady

kenney9226 wrote:The Colonel emailed you? You are SO LUCKY!

You have to qualify for the KFC Colonel's Club.

SkekTek

Wife hears weird stories on her babycenter board. Here's a really funny one:

Wife:
Here is a funny from the BBC. Her husband calls in the middle of the night that Some police officer he knows needs someone to "babysit" an overturned beer truck and DH would get paid and get free beer for his troubles..... Of course she does not know what to think,

Free beer!

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:The Colonel emailed you? You are SO LUCKY!

Wow, from beyond the grave he calls....

pooflady

SkekTek wrote:Wow, from beyond the grave he calls....

I'm special.

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:Wife hears weird stories on her babycenter board. Here's a really funny one:

Wife:
Here is a funny from the BBC. Her husband calls in the middle of the night that Some police officer he knows needs someone to "babysit" an overturned beer truck and DH would get paid and get free beer for his troubles..... Of course she does not know what to think,

Free beer!

Which BBC board is that?

SkekTek

KtCallista wrote:Which BBC board is that?

Bargain hunters...

Baby center > Bulletin Boards > Money and Shopping > Bargain hunters

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:Bargain hunters...

Baby center > Bulletin Boards > Money and Shopping > Bargain hunters

I know where to find them, They're on NBBC too. I do have an extra invite I don't usually have time to keep up with them.

SkekTek

KtCallista wrote:I know where to find them, They're on NBBC too. I do have an extra invite I don't usually have time to keep up with them.

I'm here, DW is usually there and on her little secret group board.