pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:When it comes to computery stuff, yes, she is.

Pfffffft.




FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

100% on Lego Indiana Jones

Fun game for the most part. Not as good as the Star Wars ones though. Some parts are very buggy. I had mulitple freeze ups and things that didn't work like they should have and required me to redo that level. From the forums I've read, others are having lots of problems as well. The PC version seems to have even more complaints.

Lego Batman September 2008. Hope it's not as buggy.




FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
daj59 wrote:100% on Lego Indiana Jones

Fun game for the most part. Not as good as the Star Wars ones though. Some parts are very buggy. I had mulitple freeze ups and things that didn't work like they should have and required me to redo that level. From the forums I've read, others are having lots of problems as well. The PC version seems to have even more complaints.

Lego Batman September 2008. Hope it's not as buggy.



//smack

how's that for buggy?

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

kenney9226


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226

hi everyone on Friday! I was hoping for a wootoff but was denied. I suppose I'll work...

terrimeyers


quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrimeyers

morning gman, kenny. good morning everyone else!
yea! Friday!


Thanks SS for my new togs!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Good morning folks...

kenney9226


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
SkekTek wrote:Good morning folks...



Professor, what up "home slice"?

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', k'ney, terri, and S'Tek

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
kenney9226 wrote:hi everyone on Friday! I was hoping for a wootoff but was denied. I suppose I'll work...


Woot-offs usually start on Wednesday night/Thursday morning (depending on your time zone).

Mornin' everyone.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
kenney9226 wrote:Professor, what up "home slice"?



Hey Ken, Gman... Doing well with the wrist. Gonna try to use the graphics tablet on my MacBook Pro instead of my desktop today. It's pretty silly though since the tablet is as big as the Mac's screen (17" diagonal).

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

Morning, everyone. My interview is put off for about a week. Will be a phone interview today. probably.

kenney9226


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
Josephus wrote:Morning, everyone. My interview is put off for about a week. Will be a phone interview today. probably.



I bet you dominate in phone interviews.

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3

Morning folks!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Morning all. First stay-home Friday. Gonna have to get going in a couple hours though to hunt down a waterbed. Looking at the sheets we took off last night and how one was burned through, I think we were VERY lucky that the mattress didn't melt through!




FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
daj59 wrote:Morning all. First stay-home Friday. Gonna have to get going in a couple hours though to hunt down a waterbed. Looking at the sheets we took off last night and how one was burned through, I think we were VERY lucky that the mattress didn't melt through!



I think your very lucky your boy didn't get shocked! Are you going for the traditional waterbed or will you try one of those that looks like a real mattress?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

zea3 wrote:I think your very lucky your boy didn't get shocked! Are you going for the traditional waterbed or will you try one of those that looks like a real mattress?

He likes the traditional. He has the other kind at his dad's. We just need to let him test one to see if he wants baffles again to resist some of the waves. He had one with a bit of foam baffles for that this time.




FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote://smack

how's that for buggy?

My wrists hurt.




FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
daj59 wrote:Morning all. First stay-home Friday. Gonna have to get going in a couple hours though to hunt down a waterbed. Looking at the sheets we took off last night and how one was burned through, I think we were VERY lucky that the mattress didn't melt through!



Either you had a lot of fun last night, or I need to read back and see what happened

Had a waterbed a while ago, and we got one that had fiberfill to decrease the motions...

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Eeeek, Friday the 13th!




FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
daj59 wrote:My wrists hurt.



You should probably wear these while playing your games. I have used them before and they really help.

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
SkekTek wrote:Either you had a lot of fun last night, or I need to read back and see what happened

Had a waterbed a while ago, and we got one that had fiberfill to decrease the motions...


Something like one of these ?

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
zea3 wrote:You should probably wear these while playing your games. I have used them before and they really help.



Hi Zea! Yeah, they have similar things at most drug stores... I should be wearing one myself after removing my wrist cast early. Ouchies.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

zea3 wrote:You should probably wear these while playing your games. I have used them before and they really help.

So far the ache goes away in a day or so after I stop playing. Since I completed the game, I'm done until September. But those do look pretty cool. I'll keep them in mind.




FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

SkekTek wrote:Either you had a lot of fun last night, or I need to read back and see what happened

Had a waterbed a while ago, and we got one that had fiberfill to decrease the motions...

Yeah, fun wasn't the word that came to mind.




FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
SkekTek wrote:Hi Zea! Yeah, they have similar things at most drug stores... I should be wearing one myself after removing my wrist cast early. Ouchies.



daj59 wrote:So far the ache goes away in a day or so after I stop playing. Since I completed the game, I'm done until September. But those do look pretty cool. I'll keep them in mind.



I have a repetitive stress injury in my right hand. If I try to grip anything for too long it starts to tingle and go numb. I need to get a new pair of gloves. I loaned mine to a guitar player and never saw them again!
Daj, try a contrast bath to relieve pain. I'll PM the details.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
zea3 wrote:I have a repetitive stress injury in my right hand. If I try to grip anything for too long it starts to tingle and go numb. I need to get a new pair of gloves. I loaned mine to a guitar player and never saw them again!
Daj, try a contrast bath to relieve pain. I'll PM the details.



And doesn't that sound intriguing?

Morning all.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:And doesn't that sound intriguing?

Morning all.



Mornin', poof

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
daj59 wrote:Yeah, fun wasn't the word that came to mind.



Yikes. Glad everyone's ok...

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
daj59 wrote:Morning all. First stay-home Friday. Gonna have to get going in a couple hours though to hunt down a waterbed. Looking at the sheets we took off last night and how one was burned through, I think we were VERY lucky that the mattress didn't melt through!



I think you're really lucky all the way around.

Hi, AZ.

Leaving shortly to go downtown to get paper and have lunch. See ya.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
pooflady wrote:And doesn't that sound intriguing?

Morning all.



Hi Poof!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Hi, Zea.

Isn't No1 supposed to be checking in?



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
pooflady wrote:Hi, Zea.

Isn't No1 supposed to be checking in?



I don't know, he didn't say. Anything interesting on tap for today?

terrimeyers


quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrimeyers

off to my lunch date. we'll finish my 3k later. thanks everyone for all the help
edit: zea, you broke banana boat.


Thanks SS for my new togs!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Josephus wrote:Morning, everyone. My interview is put off for about a week. Will be a phone interview today. probably.



What interview???
When did you start looking again?????
How am I so far out of the loop????

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
terrimeyers wrote:off to my lunch date. we'll finish my 3k later. thanks everyone for all the help
edit: zea, you broke banana boat.


Oops! Thought it was 2 words! All fixed now!

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
dontwantaname wrote:What interview???
When did you start looking again?????
How am I so far out of the loop????



I think he posted about it yesterday morning. How are you today?

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
zea3 wrote:Oops! Thought it was 2 words! All fixed now!



I've done that before.

Congrats on the interview Dr. J. I missed what the job was for, since I was pretending I didn't exist yesterday.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Back from lunch.

Good luck, Josephus.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."