kenney9226

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
Schrobblehead wrote:Maybe so, but here are my designs in two consective weeks:

Spring Derby:

66 votes

Text as Art Derby:

392 votes

While I had fun making both, the motivation to submit something like the first again dropped to about zero.

I think I posted it at the time, but it bears repeating:

I will always, always vote for a cheeseburger. That's one guaranteed vote for any design with a cheeseburger.

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
mia3mom wrote:I also don't think, webfoot, that you should be advertising another shirt site in your signature unless it's your site - is it yours? otherwise it could look like you are using shirt.woot as advertising fodder for someone else's business.

Let me just enjoy the one thing that makes me a bit happy, this fresh, deIicious, tasty, meaty, turkey-fiIIed CoId Cut Combo. I eat three every day just to keep me strong.

Hey, Happy can I have one of those?

Coming right up! TaIk about a hoIe in one! Subway sandwiches will drive away your hunger.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

I forgot to shave my legs this morning.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

mia3mom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom
PemberDucky wrote:I forgot to shave my legs this morning.

llo

I forgot to shave mine this year.

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

kenney9226

Dude, there's a bug in your teeth!

Schrobblehead

kenney9226 wrote:

I haven't seen a haircut like that since House Party 3.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
kenney9226 wrote:

motorcycle goggles up on his head would make this perfect.

mia3mom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom
Josephus wrote:motorcycle goggles up on his head would make this perfect.

totally agree josephus. absolutely

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

kenney9226

Josephus wrote:motorcycle goggles up on his head would make this perfect.

That's a super idea. I'll try it and be all cool with a v2.0 later today or tomorrow...

Schrobblehead

Webfoot08 wrote:No, no need to go to Subway! I just baked two loaves of dilly-onion bread for the halibut dinner this evening. Anyone for a slice with lotsa butter?

Yes please. You can send it through the internet-bacon-transmission method I previously discovered.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Schrobblehead wrote:Yes please. You can send it through the internet-bacon-transmission method I previously discovered.

Aren't you supposed to be not-wootsurfing?

PemberDucky

Staff

Schrobblehead wrote:Yes please. You can send it through the internet-bacon-transmission method I previously discovered.

I THOUGHT I WAS SPECIAL.

no1

PemberDucky wrote:I THOUGHT I WAS SPECIAL.

You were, until we found out you're married!

This is a joke.

Webfoot08

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Webfoot08

Well, you are. Why is there a question about this?

You want bread?

SaritaBeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SaritaBeth

awwwwwwwww I am so bummed! the pretty mendi butterfly design was rejected because they claim it looks like text in the wing of the butterfly on the right. its not. that vacuums. so let me understand, not trying to stir up a fight, but...she gets rejected for her totally original pretty design because someone thinks maybe a tiny swirl in the wing maybe might be text...but the seasonal butterfly entry, using unlicensed not for commercial use brush pack and saying it was their own work, gets to go unrejected? plus their design detail entry continues to be the one with 7 colors, not 6, but the shirt comp part they changed it? that is so messed up.

and another Edgar gets printed:

Fiction vs. Non-Fiction

http://cameesa.com/buy/design/168/fiction-vs-non-fiction

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
SaritaBeth wrote:awwwwwwwww I am so bummed! the pretty mendi butterfly design was rejected because they claim it looks like text in the wing of the butterfly on the right. its not. that vacuums. so let me understand, not trying to stir up a fight, but...she gets rejected for her totally original pretty design because someone thinks maybe a tiny swirl in the wing maybe might be text...but the seasonal butterfly entry, using unlicensed not for commercial use brush pack and saying it was their own work, gets to go unrejected? plus their design detail entry continues to be the one with 7 colors, not 6, but the shirt comp part they changed it? that is so messed up.

Welcome to shirt.woot. Home of inconsistency and completely subjective rulings based on how much they like you...

PemberDucky

Staff

Webfoot08 wrote:Well, you are. Why is there a question about this?

You want bread?

Nope, did my carb-loading yesterday (dolsot bibimbap. and beer.) Should be good until Beefcake Training later.

no1 wrote:You were, until we found out you're married!

This is a joke.

The latest person to do this STILL has not spoken to me since learning of my marriagehood, and when I passed by him, he gave me that awful polite closed-mouth smile/nod. Like O SRY NO CAN BE FRENDZ despite our epic conversations BEFORE I dropped that BOMBSHELL.

And no1, you are so silly. I know when you're joking. We go way back. (Like...months.)

no1

PemberDucky wrote:The latest person to do this STILL has not spoken to me since learning of my marriagehood, and when I passed by him, he gave me that awful polite closed-mouth smile/nod. Like O SRY NO CAN BE FRENDZ despite our epic conversations BEFORE I dropped that BOMBSHELL.

Are you sure it isn't that zit on your face?

Webfoot08

PemberDucky wrote:The latest person to do this STILL has not spoken to me since learning of my marriagehood, and when I passed by him, he gave me that awful polite closed-mouth smile/nod. Like O SRY NO CAN BE FRENDZ despite our epic conversations BEFORE I dropped that BOMBSHELL.

And no1, you are so silly. I know when you're joking. We go way back. (Like...months.)

Wow that guy must live such a limited life! Why exclude someone from your experience just because they're married? That's crazy.

PemberDucky

Staff

no1 wrote:Are you sure it isn't that zit on your face?

i rubbed bacon on my face to repel the Lurker.

no1

PemberDucky wrote:i rubbed bacon on my face to repel the Lurker.

If I was the Lurker that would just attract me more.

Mmm... bacon...

PemberDucky

Staff

no1 wrote:If I was the Lurker that would just attract me more.

Mmm... bacon...

I've made a huge mistake.

no1

PemberDucky wrote:And no1, you are so silly. I know when you're joking. We go way back. (Like...months.)

In that case, tell Schrobblehead to come back (without getting disciplined).

PemberDucky

Staff

no1 wrote:In that case, tell Schrobblehead to come back (without getting disciplined).

I wish he would.

Schrobblehead

I'm not sure if that's true. Do you take the short bus?

no1 wrote:In that case, tell Schrobblehead to come back (without getting disciplined).

If I get in trouble again I don't know what my excuse will be... maybe internet addiction. Do you think they'll pay long-term disability if I have to go to internet rehab?

PemberDucky

Staff

Schrobblehead wrote:I'm not sure if that's true. Do you take the short bus?

I probably should. I think I slipped through the cracks.

no1

Schrobblehead wrote:If I get in trouble again I don't know what my excuse will be... maybe internet addiction. Do you think they'll pay long-term disability if I have to go to internet rehab?

Suggestion: lay low for a while, then somehow get boss hooked on woot (without revealing your own ID).

Schrobblehead

PemberDucky wrote:I probably should. I think I slipped through the cracks.

Oh. Ok. um.... nothing funny about that... and I'm spent.

I wasted all my funny on making SkekTek say something disgusting in the random quotes thread. I wanted to post it weeks ago, but I was too ashamed. Somehow the shame went away.

no1 wrote:Suggestion: lay low for a while, then somehow get boss hooked on woot (without revealing your own ID).

I've been laying low, but also been really busy. A co-worker has been seriously ill and out of the office for 5 months. I've been covering the whole time. Finally heard Friday that we're hiring a new person.

PemberDucky

Staff

Schrobblehead wrote:Oh. Ok. um.... nothing funny about that... and I'm spent.

I wasted all my funny on making SkekTek say something disgusting in the random quotes thread. I wanted to post it weeks ago, but I was too ashamed. Somehow the shame went away.

It needed to be done. Good for you for taking a risk!

And I shouldn't ride the short bus. People who make numbskull decisions despite knowing the consquences probably don't have a seat on that bus.

no1

Schrobblehead wrote:I wasted all my funny on making SkekTek say something disgusting in the random quotes thread. I wanted to post it weeks ago, but I was too ashamed. Somehow the shame went away.

I think his "YAY!" at the end really makes the quote pop.

PemberDucky

Staff

no1 wrote:I think his "YAY!" at the end really makes the quote pop.

It would totally win the Woot QuoteChopping contest.

kenney9226

thank you to Mr. Sephus and Mia3mom for this suggestion...

jamescho84

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jamescho84

Webfoot08

jamescho84 wrote:yeehaw

Something to celebrate?

I was in M-ville the other day. I usually meet a friend there at the *something-or-other* Palace for lunch every few weeks. What's the name of that place? It's across the parking lot from the Safeway. EDIT: Noble Palace?

SkekTek

Schrobblehead wrote:I wasted all my funny on making SkekTek say something disgusting in the random quotes thread. I wanted to post it weeks ago, but I was too ashamed. Somehow the shame went away.

Back at you, schrobble

Webfoot08

SkekTek wrote:Back at you, schrobble

Skek, what quote are they talking about?

SkekTek

Webfoot08 wrote:Skek, what quote are they talking about?

It should be the last two quotes in the Random posts thread. First is Schrobble's, and the second is my slingback

Webfoot08

SkekTek wrote:It should be the last two quotes in the Random posts thread. First is Schrobble's, and the second is my slingback

Oh god, you guys.

SkekTek

jamescho84 wrote:yeehaw

Jerry Reed's music is so damn fun...