AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311

Okay, this came the other day. I wore it today, but I'm not real happy about the placement of the lettuce head and the boat. The lettuce fits perfectly on one... Okay, I am a woman... You all can get the idea of where the lettuce is...

trishlyn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trishlyn
AGrant311 wrote:Okay, this came the other day. I wore it today, but I'm not real happy about the placement of the lettuce head and the boat. The lettuce fits perfectly on one... Okay, I am a woman... You all can get the idea of where the lettuce is...

I am wearing it now and while I agree with the placement...it's not as bad as my orange on "Scurvy"! It is cute though!

Davinci1588

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Davinci1588

i looked it up and you can spell iceberg lettuce either way (iceburg or iceberg). i prefer iceberg, i think it would have made it more ironic... but i liked it anyways and bought one...

hyeongjoonkim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hyeongjoonkim

I got mine yesterday, and wore it all over town. I've already had a few comments about it, too!

Food shirts always make me feel special.

RyanMBlue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RyanMBlue

This was my first shirt.woot purchase, and I don't regret it. I have worn it twice now, and gotten great comments both times. Plus, it looks pretty snazzy!

Discobiscuits

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Discobiscuits

http://www.threadless.com/submission/105073/Harvest_Time

Did the guy who make this shirt make that one? They're really similar :\

nfran0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nfran0

I just heard about this site and wish this shirt was still around! I love it!!!

If anyone is selling theirs or finds it available somewhere PLEASE let me know!!

cincysurfer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cincysurfer

My brand new shirt from the Woot Catalog sales event has the incorrect spelling.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
cincysurfer wrote:My brand new shirt from the Woot Catalog sales event has the incorrect spelling.

How is it spelled? According to a post above:
"i looked it up and you can spell iceberg lettuce either way (iceburg or iceberg). i prefer iceberg, i think it would have made it more ironic... but i liked it anyways and bought one..."

I'm just hanging out, really.

cincysurfer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cincysurfer
inkycatz wrote:How is it spelled? According to a post above:
"i looked it up and you can spell iceberg lettuce either way (iceburg or iceberg). i prefer iceberg, i think it would have made it more ironic... but i liked it anyways and bought one..."

It is spelled "iceburg", which is not a correct spelling of anything. the original shirts started as "iceburg", were corrected to "iceberg", but somehow the catalog sale shirts were misprinted with the original misspelling.

i want the shirt pictured, the "iceberg" shirt.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 929 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cincysurfer wrote:It is spelled "iceburg", which is not a correct spelling of anything. the original shirts started as "iceburg", were corrected to "iceberg", but somehow the catalog sale shirts were misprinted with the original misspelling.

i want the shirt pictured, the "iceberg" shirt.

Strange. Seems that we lost that fix somewhere. I've alerted the shirt staff. Go ahead and email support@woot.com and let them know the background like you did here. Include your woot username and order number for faster service.

Update: they found the problem. We grabbed an old file as you probably figured. If you ordered this shirt via the Digital Catalog, you'll be getting a love letter from CS soon about fixing it up.

Holiday Returns Policy Check out our new FLASH DEALS
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items