Love this!

SydneyB

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SydneyB
Re: EnDurgey Bunny

This is great :D

zewkin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zewkin
Re: 34 miles per human

HA! Wicked and fun! .... what kind of person does this make me??

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
Re: Energizing Bunnies

@ruthsdad - they're not sad. They're tweaked. See the caffeine-awake stare in their eyes?

@jones21403 - you underestimate my laziness. Usually once my comps are done I won't change anything anymore unless it's super important. However, next time I do something bunny related (and I very well might), I'll remember to add in the mouths.

@fablefire - I think the mouths wouldn't make that much of a difference either way. Hey Fable, is there any time frame for when Threadless says if they'll print or not? Your toaster has been waiting a couple of weeks...

@jones again - Yeah, they could probably use an indicator of joyful mood. Still, wide-eyed staring is ok too.

@invisiblecrazy - Sorry. Stare at my second entry for a while to cut down on that, since it's getting no love at all. And we'll go with the "intense" reasoning.

@eyeslikesugar - That's high praise! ^^

@rglee129 - High praise as well. Thanks rg. I'm disappointed that your programmer-bot couldn't make it through to the end, though I guess that saved me $15.

@theinfinityloop - Thanks much. Your cat and my bunnies should get together sometime.

@goldndrkness - I hope you're not genuinely broke. I'm not sure I'd want to place if it meant putting you on the street.

Thanks for the comments and suggestions everyone!

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

tallmidget

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tallmidget
Re: Typical Weekday Morning

nice. definitely gmv. I really like the overall gray feel to it...I don't know if you intended it in this way, but for me it really emphasizes the bland, "just another day" feeling of it (and this isn't a bad thing! it gets the idea across very well!!). great design!!

zewkin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zewkin
Re: Windy City

I wish thumbnails were bigger. I skipped right over this one when looking at the derby entries. Then I saw the bigger pic on the forum. Glad I saw it there.

SydneyB

Re: Fuel Cell

Beautiful!

SydneyB

Re: 34 miles per human

heh heh, kinda sick - in a GOOD way

kdeuce

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdeuce
Re: Ninja Synergy

ninja!

jel2301

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jel2301

This is so weird and bizarre that I barely know what's going on. Yet, I'm strangely attracted to it and would probably have to buy it.

SydneyB

Re: Plug It In, Plug It In

I think this is great!!! But will WOOT think it is too close to the side seams to print?

Voted anyway.

kiliaa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kiliaa
Re: Pedal Power

I want this shirt SO BAD. I can't even explain why, but I lovelove it.

SydneyB

Re: Renewable Energy

Cute!!!

jel2301

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jel2301
Re: The Nectar of the Gods

Does any Woot artist draw and utilize eyes better than tgentry (this, the rhinocerous, the grumpy bear)? I say no.

Arnion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Arnion

Uh wow, this is awesome.

I totally did a lab movie on electrochemistry, and this makes me insanely happy. Definitely easier to understand than my crazy memory method. O_o You win my vote for awesome nerdiness and for making a sleek shirt-able design. =)

jamescho84

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jamescho84

Well okay, if no one else will say it. BEST DESIGN EVER.
thanks for making me laugh for an hour

SydneyB

Sadness.

Mavian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mavian

thanks for the comments! glade to see some people like the idea

and if anyone is wondering how this connects to the topic, Its 3 major sources of Renewable Energy: Hydro, Solar and Wind.

Arnion

If I understand correctly, resubs are okay from derby to derby, but they specifically commented that no direct resubs are acceptable.

I'm hoping your edits are sufficient enough to skate past that rule, because I really do like the art on this. =)

Arnion

Its already been said, but very good with making the icon small and off-to-the-side. Quite appropriate.

Sachmoe64

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sachmoe64
Re: Plug in Energy

An orange shirt... imagine that! Well obviously if this were actually printed the gray (blue looking) stripes background wouldnt vibrate as much as they do in the pure digital setting (a little color theory for ya). Tell me what you think!

nautical

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nautical

I don't see how this relates to energy?

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
ordinaryundone wrote:Ha! Great play on words and fun design. You're always very clever, Jaden.

Thanks!!! I really appreciate that.

jculver09

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jculver09
Shigwarm wrote:Perpetual energy created by a perpetual motion machine.
PS. Don't let the government know about this.

Meh, the government cant control the fact that we cant build a frictionless bearing (or surface). Thats why these things can never even run themselves very long, much less yield any form of output (other than heat from friction, and mild amusement when someone claims that it is the answer to all our energy problems).

SydneyB

Re: Molecular Energy

Guaranteed 100% Non-Scientifically accurate.

Arnion

I like this one, but its super dark, and its difficult to make out the silhouette of the man. It would also be neat if it looked like the man was holding the "flashlight". =)

All in all, cool design. gmv.

SydneyB

Re: The Nectar of the Gods v2

I voted for both, but I agree with you - the first one looks better

Is Coke the ONLY company that EVER used a bottle that shaped anyway?

casey7725

quality posts: 0 Private Messages casey7725

casey7725

quality posts: 0 Private Messages casey7725
Arnion wrote:I like this one, but its super dark, and its difficult to make out the silhouette of the man. It would also be neat if it looked like the man was holding the "flashlight". =)

All in all, cool design. gmv.

Thanks and here is a more some more detail on the Lightning bug flash light

gideonfrost

quality posts: 33 Private Messages gideonfrost

The Bathroom?

gideonfrost

quality posts: 33 Private Messages gideonfrost

I wish the design of the Jar were bigger it's awesome good job

susanzell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages susanzell
Re: Cofee Levels Critical

At first I didn't like the size and placement of the coffee cup, but after thinking about it, I agree with the other posters who liked it small and where it is. However, even though most meters show levels in green, yellow and/or red, I would like the level to be brown for coffee and the shirt another color. I like it, though.

lyonessnyc

quality posts: 5 Private Messages lyonessnyc
Re: Energetic Cats

Ooh! Kinetic Kitties! Nice - good luck!

lyonessnyc

quality posts: 5 Private Messages lyonessnyc
katlin wrote:Fabulous. I just got done studying the heart in my gross anatomy class so this really hits home. Nice job!

Hee! Did you get one of the Anatomy Test tees when they were available? (I think they got reckoned out, but I could be wrong...) My Anatomy prof *loved* it when I wore it. :-)

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
Re: our future or our finish

I have been missing your beautiful artwork Enin.

EcxuseMeFlo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EcxuseMeFlo
Re: Dream Eater.

The dream eater is like a black hole out in space,sucking in everything that gets remotely close.Dreams are energy emitted in sleep, I always wondered were my dreams went ......Who is this edgarrmcherly dude, what an awesome design!

theinfinityloop

quality posts: 6 Private Messages theinfinityloop
tallmidget wrote:nice. definitely gmv. I really like the overall gray feel to it...I don't know if you intended it in this way, but for me it really emphasizes the bland, "just another day" feeling of it (and this isn't a bad thing! it gets the idea across very well!!). great design!!

Thanks! I actually chose the grays to make the orange and the green pop, but you're right. It does appear to emphasize the "blah-ness." Maybe I did that subconsciously since this is how I feel in the mornings. Ha ha!

Thanks everyone for your great comments!

goodedesign

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goodedesign
arockdisco wrote:i love this design. super clean.

i'd love to see this design on a black shirt.

reminiscent of the one i bought... (tromp l'oeil week) candle in a bowl.

[url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=8016]

theinfinityloop

quality posts: 6 Private Messages theinfinityloop

Wow, thank you, Toe!