thatrobert

quality posts: 28 Private Messages thatrobert

theinfinityloop

quality posts: 6 Private Messages theinfinityloop
thatrobert wrote:

Yes! Thanks!!

iris420

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iris420
narkus wrote:way cool! I love Toad, listen to 'em all the time : ) don't know anyone else who does

I do! Love the Toad!

Love the shirt. I will buy it for a friend who fancies himself to be like Don Quixote.

Carpe shirtem!

cobolisdead

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cobolisdead
Re: Typical Weekday Morning

Awesome!

You can ride with me, or you can find your own path. Don't stab me in the back after I've cleared the way.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
zeNinja wrote:Excellent but I wish everything was in the style of the carrot's uniform. Also, what exactly is he shooting?

A donut.

edit: this design is a sequel to an older design. You can see the shadow of the same donut with the bat on the right.

cloudberry

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cloudberry
Re: energy crisis!

Love it! Doesn't look like it'll win the derby at this point, but hopefully it'll get honorable mention.

ChrisRisse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ChrisRisse
thatrobert wrote:

Thanks for the nomination Ehalcyon, and thanks for the award Rob!

tabrazinski

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tabrazinski

wow... this is so... wow. people are so... wow.

i know that's barely coherent but YXU trying to, what, slander XYU's name by submitting a design that is clearly violating the rules... this was worth the time it took to steal the design, make it into a woot friendly format, create a new handle and submit... did adder steal your girlfriend or something?

bonipoof

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bonipoof
Jack31081 wrote:I thought about that, but I was set on using the brown shirt, and I felt the green looked better against the brown than red.

Thanks for the words, guys.

I always thought red and brown looked nice together. If it was an issue of visibility, with the design being as small as it is (which I completely agree with) people aren't going to really see it until they are closer up anyway. It seems like such a tiny issue, but that one color change would have made it absolute perfection. Don't get me wrong, there is a coffee-phile I am getting this for as soon as it is available, but why write on the internet if not to complain...right?

And I'm not even including the ones that were gifts!

yamunajivana

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yamunajivana
breckenedge wrote:Thanks for the comments. I realize there isn't really time to redo this one for the current derby (not that it really had a chance to win anyway).

My initial comps were on a solid blue shirt -- but I couldn't get it to work right. As soon as I put the drawing in a frame, the artwork popped.

You're absolutely right about that ink-covered space, it isn't comfortable! I'll think about that during next derby. A worn effect would help, yea?

This is a cool concept, would have bought this shirt...

woobwoob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woobwoob
ambergreen wrote:I really like the idea, the coffee 'cooling' towers look really good. But it seems like you could have used a light blue shirt instead of a giant light blue rectangle on a white shirt. I got nothing against white shirts, I just don't care for the giant ink covered space. I bought another shirt with a huge, all inked design and rarely wear it because it isn't very comfortable.

The Ink doesn't soften up after it has been washed?

krisrobinson

quality posts: 2 Private Messages krisrobinson
Re: Cofee Levels Critical

This is the winner fo sho. Cool shirt bro, spelling aside : D

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
suzyottomatic wrote:This is great Andy, very wearable and I'm lovin the colors. May I just add that you are also one of the most gracious contributors to the forums.

Thanks suzyottomatic for the nice comment.
And thanks Robert for the "Best Loser" honor.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 231 Private Messages kylemittskus
TheNewOriginals wrote:Did you have to look up all your fancy schmancy words in a fancy schmancy thesaurus? If we're a bunch of know-nothings I guess we all don't deserve to use the web no less THE INTERNET. Plus like you said in my quote you suck and noone cares what you say because its always some bone you pick with "idiots using the Internet" or "politics" or "carp" or "humdiggity-do" or "blahblahblah" the thing is you've just been served and don't bother commenting about my use of made up words because some people like made up words.

While I may disagree with you, attacking someone based on his vernacular vocabulary is just puerile and makes you look like a, um... what is a non "fancy schmancy word, tool. Get a dictionary and educated yourself instead of vilifying one who is more intelligent than you.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

pohyde

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pohyde

thanks for the comment! your design looks great... i've got a bunch of ppl in my office who said they'd buy it.

ruthsdad

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ruthsdad
Re: Blue Flame

I'm afraid this one won't quite make it into the fog, which would be a shame. It has made a very impressive and worthy climb though.

invisiblecrazy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages invisiblecrazy
Re: energy harvester

Okay, this is incredible.
I hate that all too often my favorites don't fog...GMV!

Sarcasm makes the person who uses it look ugly.
Hyperbole makes the person who uses it look taller.

pohyde

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pohyde
Re: Plasma ball

this reminds me of going to the science museum when i was a little kid. great idea.
[/url][/quote]

invisiblecrazy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages invisiblecrazy
tabrazinski wrote:wow... this is so... wow. people are so... wow.

i know that's barely coherent but YXU trying to, what, slander XYU's name by submitting a design that is clearly violating the rules... this was worth the time it took to steal the design, make it into a woot friendly format, create a new handle and submit... did adder steal your girlfriend or something?

Bwahahaha!!!

Ya know, imitation is the sincerest form of ...stalking...

Sarcasm makes the person who uses it look ugly.
Hyperbole makes the person who uses it look taller.

dsladek

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dsladek
thatrobert wrote:

wow I'm honored! thanks so much!

woobwoob

Re: Music: The Energy of Life v2

well done, i love the perspective. GMV!

narkus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages narkus
thatrobert wrote:Awesome details. Big problem is that the joke -- that this giant machine makes coffee -- is lost because the spigot and coffee cup are so tiny. I would also maximize the machine width to fill the shirt and put it on a white shirt then have a nice bright red coffee cup with brown coffee in it and steam to make things clear. A little late to resubmit here but you could try on DBH or Threadless in 60 days when your rights return to you.

nice suggestion, good eye

woobwoob

Re: Fiery Robot Rage

I like it. GMV

pennglendinning

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pennglendinning
Re: Circuit-ulatory System

I was thinking this one looked identical to the heart blueprint design and was just a recycled idea submitted by the same person until seed spoke up. Seed's blueprint heart shirt executed a better idea in an artistically better way.

dsladek

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dsladek
cloudberry wrote:Love it! Doesn't look like it'll win the derby at this point, but hopefully it'll get honorable mention.

yeah, that would be pretty cool.

woobwoob

Re: inner energy

nice job! I dig it. GMV

woobwoob

Re: Perpetual Energy

Simple, I like it. GMV

woobwoob

Re: EnDurgey Bunny

Love it. Reminds me of what Donnie Darko would be like in cartoon format. Well done! GMV

woobwoob

Re: Pedal Power

reminds me of Dr. Suess! well done! GMV

woobwoob

Re: Seed to Tree Explosion

I really like this. Good Job GMV

woobwoob

Re: light bulb

well done!

enin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enin

another excellent design

Motenai

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Motenai
thatrobert wrote:Uh, it's not OK to sub here and at DBH at the same time.

Uh, I didn't submit this on DBH...

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss
Re: Acoustic Energy = LIFE!!

This is an awesome shirt! I don't know how I missed it earlier in the week, but it's definitely GMV now! I'd be in for 3, one for me, and 2 as gifts. If it doesn't rise to the top fast, I hope it gets chosen for honorable mention!

xK3N2x

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xK3N2x
riffmaster18 wrote:E = I/c
Enjoy!

Amazing shirt and design! I've very impressed.

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot

Wow! Just Saw this one. Very impressive!

Good luck this week. Love all of your entries!

Rfisher986

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rfisher986
Re: Things are tough all over

Great Shirt!

drkblkforest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drkblkforest
Crese wrote:I need this shirt

Too bad more people don't have the same opinion D: