daedalusknight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daedalusknight
zewkin wrote:This poor guy is sad because Hell ran out of graham crackers and chocolate bars. Marshmallows alone just aren't as good.

What? There's no S'more's in Hell? Well then, forget about it. I'm not going there for vacation this year. :-)

Up for trade/sale in men's L:Shell Competition--The Shredder--Color Thee Fresh Here's my list of wants

insanecarbonbasedlif

quality posts: 0 Private Messages insanecarbonbasedlif
daedalusknight wrote:Heheh... is this a reference to that certain television show that gets filtered as "Roseanne" when you type it into Woot? :-)

It's a phrase that I think lends a lot of Serenity to overwhelming situations... :-)

insanecarbonbasedlif

quality posts: 0 Private Messages insanecarbonbasedlif
livewire1337 wrote:nice!

Thanks! Trying my best

acornty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acornty

wooo! go kokopeli!!!

jackie31337

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jackie31337

Aw, I realize that woot could never print this, but I would totally have bought this shirt. If you ever put it up for sale somewhere else, please let us know!

aerodino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aerodino
Re: THE LION IN SUMMER (resub)

This is pretty good if you look at it closely. I need a few more votes to save face.

firegal51

quality posts: 1 Private Messages firegal51
Re: Man on the Moon- Low Res Version

What's the thing in the sky? It can't be the moon, and it doesn't look like earth...

dsladek

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dsladek
Richrules187 wrote:This one got my vote because it is the best shirt on here. However, the wings are cut off too early and that totally killed the red rocket I had going for this design.

thanks for your vote! the wings are as big as they can be to fit within woots printable area. I didn't notice the squared off look until later when people strted mentioning it. OH well, thanks for your comment dude! i will make sure to avoid such things in the future.

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
daedalusknight wrote:Do any of you veteran Wooters agree with this plan of action? Speak up if I've said something stupid here.

Not sure if I'm considered a "veteran," but it sounds fair to me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

SailorButterfly

Discobiscuits wrote:good design, but the placement seems to be lacking. a bottom-right corner would suit this a lot better IMO

I agree that it would look awesome in the bottom right corner...but then you'd have people complaining about wanting to tuck the shirt in or hem it shorter. Can't win for losing. ;-)

Bottom placements would work a lot better if the AA shirts weren't so long.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

daedalusknight

insanecarbonbasedlif wrote:It's a phrase that I think lends a lot of Serenity to overwhelming situations... :-)

Zoe: "Planet's coming up a mite fast."

Wash: "That's just cause I'm going down too quick. Likely crash and kill us all."

Mal: "Well, that happens, let me know."

Up for trade/sale in men's L:Shell Competition--The Shredder--Color Thee Fresh Here's my list of wants

VailGuy69

quality posts: 0 Private Messages VailGuy69
Re: Noir in Blue...

Really Like this one

chchchelly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chchchelly
jstump1 wrote:cool shirt!! the colors are working great!!

i have no idea how to vote for this, but i would if i could

fablefire

quality posts: 17 Private Messages fablefire
stauffr wrote:Singer's bib. Thy mouth overfloweth with notes!

This made me l.ol for real. XD

Thanks for the support everyone!

...and yes, it would be cool if they could glow in the dark - just so long as the ink wasn't the tacky pale-yellow glow in the dark kind.

theinfinityloop

quality posts: 6 Private Messages theinfinityloop
SailorButterfly wrote:Not sure if I'm considered a "veteran," but it sounds fair to me.

Ditto. I'm all for this or the original design to win because they're good. I voted for the original one. I just don't think it's necessary to have two.

daedalusknight

chchchelly wrote:i have no idea how to vote for this, but i would if i could

To vote for a shirt just click on the "I'd want one" tab above the shirt's image.

To vote for a shirt you must have made at least one Woot purchase, which I see you have done, so you should be able to vote for whatever shirts you like. :-)

fablefire

quality posts: 17 Private Messages fablefire
kdeuce wrote:is this guy for real?

Sometimes.

If you haven't emailed woot yet, I would probably ask them about your entry. If the one in the fog is fine, you should ask them to delete the other one so there's no confusion among voters (you know, the kind who look at only the 50% images and such). Your votes might be splitting. If it's not fine, then you should get that one removed so people can focus on getting the resub in the fog.

EDIT: I just read in your other thread that you emailed already.

What's up woot?

This is going to suck if they reject the fogged one at the last minute and it loses due to vote splitting. >.<

Kpettella

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kpettella
Re: ~ Wobot Wuv ~

Woah. If this doesnt make it, you have to sell it somewhere. This is way too rad!

Danulas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Danulas
Re: The Music Matrix

Awesome! This design is in the fog!

SailorButterfly

Re: Pixelled Unicorn

I'm glad this stuck around...now if only it were doing better!

kdeuce

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdeuce

i already tried tattling on both entries, pm'd, emailed, etc. which i'm sure a lot of you did as well. i'm sure they're on to it and will do something soon. sorry for this whole mess.

kdeuce

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdeuce
Bullet1979 wrote:This derby may very well go down as the ugliest derby ever...

word

bluchez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez
2thFairy wrote:That's funny!

Surely you don't expect people to actually ADMIT when they use other people's photos in their designs without permission? That would be out of honest and ethical and sportsmanlike. Those kind of actions are far from the norm.

daedalusknight

kdeuce wrote:i already tried tattling on both entries, pm'd, emailed, etc. which i'm sure a lot of you did as well. i'm sure they're on to it and will do something soon. sorry for this whole mess.

Thanks for letting us know. Don't feel bad, I'm sure Joel will get this all straightened out.

SailorButterfly

kdeuce wrote:i already tried tattling on both entries, pm'd, emailed, etc. which i'm sure a lot of you did as well. i'm sure they're on to it and will do something soon. sorry for this whole mess.

K. It's in Woot's hands now. Thanks for doing your best to be fair about it.

mhpatel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mhpatel
daedalusknight wrote:Back when I was just a little DaedalusKnight (you know, back in the Bronze Age) there weren't a ton of computers to be had.

wouldn't you have been a DaedaluSquire back then?

Nice choice of colors and really good work on the fox. GMV

mhpatel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mhpatel
Re: Sunset 3.0

you always have solid entries. and you always gmv. good luck.

theinfinityloop

It's okay. That's all you can do. Thanks!

daedalusknight

mhpatel wrote:wouldn't you have been a DaedaluSquire back then?

Nice choice of colors and really good work on the fox. GMV

Heheh... yes, technically I guess I must have been a DaedalusSquire. :-)

Thanks for the compliments and also for the vote!

riffmaster18

quality posts: 5 Private Messages riffmaster18
Re: Wall Pixels

Can't wait to buy this one!

Hey Artists! Post your favorite design to my wall from your Facebook page. If I use your image I always link back to you.

SailorButterfly

Re: Sakura

Looks like the resub has been removed. Let's hope Woot allows this one to stay, then, 'cause I still like this design and would love to see it printed.

daedalusknight

SailorButterfly wrote:Looks like the resub has been removed. Let's hope Woot allows this one to stay, then, 'cause I still like this design and would love to see it printed.

Whew! I'm glad that's finally all straightened out. If Joel removed the resub without taking down this one, that's kind of a signal that this one is okay, yes?

And look... now that there's room in the hotness my shirt is back in the hotness again. Yay! :-)

uberallwut

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uberallwut

This shirt really speaks to me, some people believe that a shirt is merely a means to an end, but some connisuers such as myself know that this is simply not true. Greatness comes in all forms and fashions and only a special few can achieve its radiance. For now there is being known that could triumph of shirt of lord such as this. The pixels speak true and they speak strong, for this tie is more than pixels. This tie represents life as we know it and what the future holds. Those bold pixels hold more than any hard drive or blogosphere, these pixels are our children's future.

uberallwut

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uberallwut

Stolen from http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=2396665&PageIndex=1&ReplyCount=1154

theinfinityloop

Re: Sakura

Glad to see that this one is here to stay.

narkus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages narkus
Re: Shout

bummer. i really liked it.

narkus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages narkus
Re: My Shirt of Discontent

i want this shirt!

Xijar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Xijar
firegal51 wrote:What's the thing in the sky? It can't be the moon, and it doesn't look like earth...

It's the moon's moon.

Woots wooted: 5 - Shirts wooted: 17 + 6 Randoms

nwbills

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nwbills

There appears to be some artifacts and blending on the preview. Rest assured it's blocky and clean. (see BELOW)

Click to VOTE!

VOTE!

alitaorg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alitaorg
falconite wrote:I like turtles as well, but I have to say I can't see many guys wearing this shirt. A bit cutesy for me. I do like your work with the pixels though - and color choice was great.

I hear ya (for the most part ;) ).
I was trying really hard to go against the cutesy, but with the pixel constraint, the lowest common denominator of turtle kept coming out...cute.

Thanks for the feedback and the votes, guys.