quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmcstgn
filteauf wrote:good transaction with dmcstgn

good transaction with filteauf

ry4nsm1th

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ry4nsm1th

Good trade with taylasablerose.

brendah

quality posts: 1 Private Messages brendah

Great transactions with suzyottomatic and also with JadenKale. Thanks you two!

suzyottomatic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suzyottomatic
brendah wrote:Great transactions with suzyottomatic and also with JadenKale. Thanks you two!

My pleasure, also jessil7 paid superfast and BrandonLeeWong shipped quickly.

crooky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crooky

Good trade with AdderXYU

Good Sale with mlwarren

taylasablerose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taylasablerose

ry4nsm1th was a pleasure to trade with, would do so again.

Woots x7 Shirt Woots x81

mhpatel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mhpatel

good trade with geekfactor12

amcatanzaro

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amcatanzaro

I had a good trade with mia3mom.
Just had a good sale to ToddlyBumBum.
Thanks for the positives I already had. I didn't know I had any!

I wasn't going to stay up. Drat! Foiled again!

Travel in style! Travel in a Woot shirt!

gambit07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gambit07
amcatanzaro wrote:I had a good trade with mia3mom.
Just had a good sale to ToddlyBumBum.
Thanks for the positives I already had. I didn't know I had any!

hah yep no problem! they were from the old thread. Also I just had a great trade with drewclouse

curb1510

quality posts: 0 Private Messages curb1510

Great, if somewhat prolonged (no one's fault), transaction with KittyPryde!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

Snarkygal, AdderXYU, Mia3Mom, AmanMaya, Auggie24, edz321, americaskate, spun4621, jedavis789, gambit07, KittyPryde & jedavis789 all came from my trades right off the bat when I got my box of randoms. They were all awesome!!!

Adder got a second package later on and seemed rather happy with that shirt as well, so that's two good shipments with him. Giggly13, brendah, and cool4cats all had awesome transactions. And for the record, I'd just like to point out (because it's insanely difficult to find someone who has it, let alone give it up) Cool4cats is a great person for trading her 'Avocado Man' shirt to me for 'For Love of Money'. This also means there WILL be photos of the shirt eventually for Adder's compilation page. Just one more shirt to knock off the list.

So the list again:

AdderXYU (x 2)
Snarkygal
Mia3Mom
AmanMaya
Auggie24
edz321
americaskate
spun4621
jedavis789
gambit07
KittyPryde
jedavis789
giggly13
brendah
cool4cats *

*= deserves a star for awesomeness.

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom

great trade with endangeredomega, who shipped super fast and my kid is super happy with her kawaii shirt (although we have decided that mens small is not the size for either of us). I was embarrassingly slow to ship my end, but hopefully made up for it with the inclusion of some cheesy st. louis party memorabilia.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

endangeredomega

quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega
AttilaTheMom wrote:great trade with endangeredomega, who shipped super fast and my kid is super happy with her kawaii shirt (although we have decided that mens small is not the size for either of us). I was embarrassingly slow to ship my end, but hopefully made up for it with the inclusion of some cheesy st. louis party memorabilia.

Likewise, great trade with AttilatheMom. The BF let me know he received the shirt this weekend, as well as the coasters. Many thanks! (Personally, I think he was just thrilled to be rid of what we affectionately termed the "orange abomination".)

Sorry the sizing did not work out as well as you had hoped. Live and learn, I suppose.

AttilaTheMom

endangeredomega wrote:Likewise, great trade with AttilatheMom. The BF let me know he received the shirt this weekend, as well as the coasters. Many thanks! (Personally, I think he was just thrilled to be rid of what we affectionately termed the "orange abomination".)

Sorry the sizing did not work out as well as you had hoped. Live and learn, I suppose.

Oh she'll still wear it, its just a bit more snug than she would like. Thanks again, and glad to know it got there safely.

Elemental52

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Elemental52

Good sell to Smalls56 paid and responded quickly! Thanks again!

mia3mom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom

great trade with MightyHawthorne, I'm very happy with my new-to-me shirts!

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

PhoebeP

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PhoebeP

Excellent trade with ToddlyBumBum! Thanks, again.

Smalls56

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Smalls56

Had a good trade with Elemental52. Quick response and shipment. Awesome to deal with.

aisidoro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aisidoro

I had good trades with pinkadily and PixelatedFool

theghotiman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theghotiman

Excellent trade with dobiehut. Though the trade took longer than it should have (damn smartpost), she stuck with me until we could get something worked out. I would definitely trade with her anytime.

Caiters

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Caiters

Thank you Gambit for taking over, life got in the way of my internet surfing (and buying) ...school ended, study abroad in London, new job, moving, you name it! Anyway I really appreciate you taking it over. I'm sad to see some people not holding up their end of the deal though =[

www.c8-bit.com

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon

Excellent trade with nautikal. It was an international trade but the shirt only took about a week to arrive - great stuff.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

gambit07

Caiters wrote:Thank you Gambit for taking over, life got in the way of my internet surfing (and buying) ...school ended, study abroad in London, new job, moving, you name it! Anyway I really appreciate you taking it over. I'm sad to see some people not holding up their end of the deal though =[

no prob : D that sounds like you had a bunch of stuff going on! how did it all end up going?? yeah I know I was sad to see that as well but thankfully for the most part the trades seem to go well!

AttilaTheMom

Good trade (as in money for shirt) with Gambit07, just in case i forgot to post it earlier.

Also excellent trade with Jestik, who hopefully has the shirt I sent him by now.

Caiters

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Caiters
gambit07 wrote:no prob : D that sounds like you had a bunch of stuff going on! how did it all end up going?? yeah I know I was sad to see that as well but thankfully for the most part the trades seem to go well!

It's good, working in a nice job with a great salary which means...more stuff I can buy! YAY! But yeah, I'm glad to see that overall things are still going good here with the trades =]

www.c8-bit.com

nautikal

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nautikal
eHalcyon wrote:Excellent trade with nautikal. It was an international trade but the shirt only took about a week to arrive - great stuff.

Good trade with eHalcyon as well.

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
AttilaTheMom wrote:Good trade (as in money for shirt) with Gambit07, just in case i forgot to post it earlier.

Also excellent trade with Jestik, who hopefully has the shirt I sent him by now.

Great trade with Attila! I got the shirt yesterday. Washed last night, and wearing it today!
thanks again, Attila!

Also, great trade with blahmcblah. Fast, friendly, and great shirt!

thanks to both~

woot!

SmijinGT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SmijinGT

good trade with RRMcCoy! good communication

amcatanzaro

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amcatanzaro

I just had a fantastic trade with SilverFear.

I wasn't going to stay up. Drat! Foiled again!

Travel in style! Travel in a Woot shirt!

endangeredomega

Fab, very quick trade with klawrence. Thank you!

dubdubdub

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dubdubdub

My first trade was a success.

Add votewoot to the good traders list.

jenniem2000

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jenniem2000

Great trade with turner05...thanks!

endangeredomega

Excellent trade with kiliaa; very quick shipment and shirt was just as promised. Thanks!

gambit07

yeah, this thread should become more useful with the advent of TEETRADE : )

wizard7926

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wizard7926
gambit07 wrote:yeah, this thread should become more useful with the advent of TEETRADE : )

Great transaction with SilkyGardens at TeeTrade. That place is completely awesome.

brendah

quality posts: 1 Private Messages brendah

Great trade with AGrant311 although I certainly got the better end of the deal. Thank you AGrant, I am so happy with my shirts!

AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311
brendah wrote:Great trade with AGrant311 although I certainly got the better end of the deal. Thank you AGrant, I am so happy with my shirts!

You are welcome.

endangeredomega

gambit07 wrote:yeah, this thread should become more useful with the advent of TEETRADE : )

Additionally, teetrade has the option of rating other users, and to leave comments. A great feature, and well-worth taking advantage of.

As a side-note ... how long should I wait for a trade before I start worrying that I may have been cheated? I sent out a shirt over a week ago, and the tracking # shows it was delivered on the 12th. I have received no further responses from my trading partner, and no shirt. (From my outbox, it looks as though they have not even opened my last two messages.) I understand that real-life issues can come up, but at what point should I start to be concerned?

votewoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages votewoot

additionally dubdubdub is a great trader! muchly recommended!

Smalls56

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Smalls56

Just had a good trade with theghotiman. Love the new shirt.