theghotiman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theghotiman

Jestik and I preformed a well-executed trade. We've done business together before and I would do so again. (Provided he has a shirt I'm interested in, of course.) Plus he's a Firefly/Serenity dork. If you don't love that show, you're a douchenozzle. Trading with him is equivalent to eight thumbs up!

endangeredomega

quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega

excellent trade with dha via teetrade. many thanks!

endangeredomega

Excellent trade with EngineDriver via teetrade - who, it should be noted, as been very patient & understanding with regards to travel issues and post office drama on my end!

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon

Pretty good sale with mixer23. The only problem was that he only sent me the $15 that we joked about instead of the 100 loonies (that's $100 CAD) that he promised when we were being totally serious and weren't joking at all.

Enjoy your ill-gotten shirt!

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

HUGE, MAD PROPS go to 1gencrx!!!

Perfect transaction to get the elusive and iconic Angry Day. Shipping was super fast and the shirt is in perfect condition!!!

I'll trade with again anytime!

w00t!

endangeredomega

Excellent trade w/ goldenthorn. Very quick shipping. Thank you!

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

endangeredomega wrote:Excellent trade w/ goldenthorn. Very quick shipping. Thank you!

And same with you, endangeredomega! I was quite impressed with the mailing turnover. Thank you!

BexGil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BexGil

+1 more for goldenthorn. Smooth and speedy trade via teetrade.

ribbit1122

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ribbit1122

Awesome purchase from winnie71 via teetrade. Thanks!

There is only one FINITE way to spell "deFINITEly."
You will find A RAT when you sepARATe the rat trap.

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ

winnie71 & cjupiter were great trades, both had wonderful communication and fast shipping

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

BexGil wrote:+1 more for goldenthorn. Smooth and speedy trade via teetrade.

Same with Bexgil! Great communication and quick shipping. I'm very impressed with not only her own celerity in shipping out my tee, but also with my newly traded tee--1977 by Jimiyo. Gods damned but I love it; I've worn it as much as possible between laundry days, already!

Huzzah for teetrade!

genericsmith

quality posts: 15 Private Messages genericsmith

+1 to Paradox

Was (very) slightly delayed shipping due to a computer crash (completely understandable) but made it right with an extra shirt... a good one even!

I am now a proud owner of "Pterodactyl With A Machine Gun" FINALLY!!!! (And 2 other really cool shirts)

I fully intend to do more business with him ni the future.

Munchy Attack If you can find the name of this artist & real song title I'll buy you a daily woot shirt (your choice what day)

Dystopia Dark Lager, Where the Wild Parties at?, B.A. Bearacus, and many more wanted in XXL(PLEASE!!!)
Edgar Allen Poe shall remained headlock'd until Nevermore is reckoned.

endangeredomega

Great trade (on behalf of my partner out on the west coast) with Wheat Grits. Very quick shipment, and shirt arrived just as promised.

Thanks for making my boy-toy so happy, and for having so much patience with slower shipment from his end.

faughtey

quality posts: 20 Private Messages faughtey

Staff

Excellent sale to slhampel. Quick, easy transaction. Great to deal with!

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown

greyduckling

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greyduckling
endangeredomega wrote:Great trade (on behalf of my partner out on the west coast) with Wheat Grits. Very quick shipment, and shirt arrived just as promised.

Thanks for making my boy-toy so happy, and for having so much patience with slower shipment from his end.

Everything looks excellent on my end as well, and I'd especially like to thank endangeredomega for being so friendly and responsive, that helps make any hiccups in the process inconsequential. Thank you! ^_^

greyduckling=wheat grits.

slhampel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slhampel
faughtey wrote:Excellent sale to slhampel. Quick, easy transaction. Great to deal with!

Thanks for having what I needed! :-) I'd definitely trade/do business with you again.

Jestik

completed an excellent trade with the fantastic KaylaJ!!

I couldn't ask for a better trade experience

Jestik

OH!- also....the great Bluchez changed my username at Teetrade.org to coincide with my username here and everywhere else - it's officially changed from Merovingian, and now I'm Jestik at TeeTrade along with everywhere else

thanks, Bluchez!!!

Mahjongman

quality posts: 18 Private Messages Mahjongman

Just completed an excellent purchase from jrs1980 - the shirt arrived quickly, and was in perfect condition (didn't hurt that it was Fat Unicorn). Awesome first time private buying experience!!

faughtey

quality posts: 20 Private Messages faughtey

Staff

MHBoston sold me two new older shirts for a reasonable price. Great person to deal with, and it was shipped fast! Thanks!

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown

MHBoston

quality posts: 4 Private Messages MHBoston
faughtey wrote:MHBoston sold me two new older shirts for a reasonable price. Great person to deal with, and it was shipped fast! Thanks!

And Faughtey pays very swiftly! Thank you!

| w ~ 41 | s.w ~ 44 | so.w ~ 7 | w.w ~ 28 | k.w ~ 1 |

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987

Excellent trade of "Sore Thumbs" for "Kitty Gratis" with Parabet via teetrade!

lonelypond

quality posts: 426 Private Messages lonelypond

+1 for Ryfiel

very clear communication through the whole process

Ryfiel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ryfiel

lonelypond +1

Astrarisk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Astrarisk

Excellent trade with Silverpsycho. Shirt arrived quickly in perfect condition. She was a pleasure to deal with and I would definitely trade with her again. I couldn't be happier with the transaction!

Thanks!

Silverpsycho

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Silverpsycho

I just made a trade with Astrarisk and received my shirt promptly and in excellent condition. I would most definitely trade with this person again.

So +1 for Astrarisk :0)

Trading: Guts & Reverse Tarzan (both are size WL)

amp9211

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amp9211

Teetrade with Ryfiel was very good. Great communication and shipped out shirt very quickly.

Thanks

Ryfiel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ryfiel

+1 amp9211

ellegee

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ellegee

*Retracted* It was 15 days after sending the money, with no communication at all, but I did receive the shirt today.

ksapp82

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ksapp82

Excellent trade with...

mooselet

Faughtey

Hiryu2040

Great buyers...

madchug13

Haast

Thanks for smooth transactions!

woot.com = 11 woots
shirt.woot = 31 woots
sellout.woot = 3 woots
kids.woot = 4 woots
home.woot = 2 woot
Shirt Trades/Sold = 7/9

mooselet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mooselet

Excellent trade with ksapp82. Quick, easy, shirt in great condition. Thanks!

Haast

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Haast

Excellent trades with ksapp82 and spilzer. Both were very prompt and the shirts arrived in good condition. Thanks guys!

Hiryu2040

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hiryu2040

Excellent trade with ksapp82!

spilzer

quality posts: 119 Private Messages spilzer
Haast wrote:Excellent trades with ksapp82 and spilzer. Both were very prompt and the shirts arrived in good condition. Thanks guys!

Thanks! Likewise trading with Haast was a pleasure.

kkcryptic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kkcryptic

Great trade with sb8. It shipped swiftly.

Haast

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Haast

Good trade with Blanked, thank you!

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
Haast wrote:Good trade with Blanked, thank you!

Ditto for Haast

ksapp82

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ksapp82

Easy and fast trade with txvox

woot.com = 11 woots
shirt.woot = 31 woots
sellout.woot = 3 woots
kids.woot = 4 woots
home.woot = 2 woot
Shirt Trades/Sold = 7/9

zaydabarros

quality posts: 3 Private Messages zaydabarros

A

zaydabarros

quality posts: 3 Private Messages zaydabarros

Fantastic trade with racheling. Got the shirt promptly and in perfect condition. She probably hasn't got mine yet but it's on its way.

Also, great purchase from pokemongood. Super fast and easy transaction.