AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
AttilaTheMom wrote:Hey adder, any way you could include the date you last updated this list? And I have no idea what's not in the list, I have too many frickin shirts.

Nothing posted in this thread is yet updated, but the entire original thread should be (I'll check and make sure of course). I forget when I last updated, but I plan to go through the whole shebang some time this weekend. Ive been a little pressed for concentration time lately, or else I'd have already done so.

As for what's not on the list, that's going to need to be pick-and-choose. I see no reason to have a massive "shirts I don't have" list... any shirt I don't list, I don't have. If you want to help out, awesome... the best way would be to scan your closet and then scan the list, and see what doesn't appear.

thejakeyl88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88

My "Death has keen eyes" shirt arrived today. Got the camera out with my 35mm macro lens to take a close up. The ink is really nice on this shirt. It covers perfectly and the colors are deep and vivid. Almost makes me not want to ever wash it. Or wear it for that matter! Kind of just like looking at it. Anyways, I know it has been posted already but I wanted to show the ink close up. Once again I took these pics in a dark environment so I had to manually fix the colors with saturation and lightness settings. I took these in a rush because I'm leaving for work and didn't feel like taking more than one shot of each angle and setting my aperture and all that so I just worked with what I had. If I had set my f/stop properly I would have had the entire shot focused in the last pic, but have fun looking at his teeth for now. Off to work, later!

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

Xijar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Xijar
thejakeyl88 wrote:My "Death has keen eyes" shirt arrived today. Got the camera out with my 35mm macro lens to take a close up. The ink is really nice on this shirt. It covers perfectly and the colors are deep and vivid. Almost makes me not want to ever wash it. Or wear it for that matter! Kind of just like looking at it. Anyways, I know it has been posted already but I wanted to show the ink close up. Once again I took these pics in a dark environment so I had to manually fix the colors with saturation and lightness settings. I took these in a rush because I'm leaving for work and didn't feel like taking more than one shot of each angle and setting my aperture and all that so I just worked with what I had. If I had set my f/stop properly I would have had the entire shot focused in the last pic, but have fun looking at his teeth for now. Off to work, later!

You could have left off the entire bolded section and no one would have noticed or thought any less of you, hahah.

Woots wooted: 5 - Shirts wooted: 17 + 6 Randoms

AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311

Here is Midnight Rider (also known as Rocky Racoon). People were right; the red did print as orange. Since Wiley got in front again, I put the shirt in front of him for a different pose.

By agrant311, shot with KODAK DX6340 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2008-08-07

AGrant311

Wow... I did this posting just like I always do, and for some reason, this time it came out huge!! Sorry, everyone.

AGrant311

Okay, here is The Lobby Comes to You and This Shirt (which just came today with Midnight Rider).

AGrant311

Okay, I don't know why it's posting the pictures as HUGE today. I'm doing it just like I always do. Anyway, it does show the detail for Midnight Rider that big. It printed very nicely, other than the color change. And Midnight Rider would have made a very cute Women's XXXS shirt for the dog, with the print on the back.

thejakeyl88

Xijar wrote:You could have left off the entire bolded section and no one would have noticed or thought any less of you, hahah.

I know, I know ;)

I'm just extremely picky when it comes to image quality, sometimes spending hours comparing and contrasting certain settings in my games or photos to get it perfect. I notice the most insignificant things and for some reason I feel everyone else does to. Since I'm an aspiring photographer I have this urge to take every photo using time, patience and skill.

Since they didn't come out to my standard I absolutely had to explain why or it would have been in the back of my mind all night at work. I'll never lose this feeling someone is out there critiquing my photos.

I do have to say that what you said made me feel less uptight about it, and I could laugh. Unfortunately I really don't take much else in life as serious as what I just said. Learning, PC building, tweaking, image quality, photography, mountain climbing and weight lifting are the only things I really pay much attention to.

Anyways, Wiley! Those are awesome shots of him. He must know he's becoming an internet star. There is something about him, I can feel what he is like by looking at him, literally. Its almost as if he has a message he is telling through his eyes. Wiley is too cool always getting in the picture. The first pic of him is great it almost looks as if he is wearing the shirt. Tell him I said "Hey Wiley, Jakeyl here, just wanted to say your the man, dog, err... Coolest!" Nice shirts too, man, I REALLY wish I had bought one of the Midnight Rider shirts. Came out FANTASTIC. What do you think looks better, the orange or if it had printed red? Either way, very unique shirt. Whats your favorite out of the three there you just posted? I'm going to eat dinner and be back for shirt.woot! time

Later!

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

AGrant311

What do you think looks better, the orange or if it had printed red? Either way, very unique shirt. Whats your favorite out of the three there you just posted? I'm going to eat dinner and be back for shirt.woot! time

Later![/quote]

I think the orange makes it looks more muted; it gives it an antiquey (making up words) feel. Favorite out of three posted... I think Midnight Rider...I haven't worn it yet, though.

KittyPryde

quality posts: 7 Private Messages KittyPryde
tgentry wrote:Yeah the halftones printed perfectly, even the smallest dots near the edge. I'm still iffy on overusing them, but this print turned out very well. As for the design size, I think it's very close to how I comped it.

Thanks for posting a pic of it, KittyPryde.

Aww thanks I decided to take a picture of the image all upclose so people can see details (with the good camera).

hasdgfas

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hasdgfas

AGrant, could you possibly post a pic of Midnight Rider a bit further away from the shirt? I'm debating buying it and would like to see what it looks like from a bit of a distance as opposed to right next to it.

AGrant311

hasdgfas wrote:AGrant, could you possibly post a pic of Midnight Rider a bit further away from the shirt? I'm debating buying it and would like to see what it looks like from a bit of a distance as opposed to right next to it.

Can do. Give me a couple of minutes.

AGrant311

hasdgfas wrote:AGrant, could you possibly post a pic of Midnight Rider a bit further away from the shirt? I'm debating buying it and would like to see what it looks like from a bit of a distance as opposed to right next to it.

Here ya' go. I had taken this picture yesterday also, but didn't post it because I felt the detail didn't show up since it was at more of a distance.

By AGrant311 at 2008-08-08

SteelFroggy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SteelFroggy
AGrant311 wrote:Here ya' go. I had taken this picture yesterday also, but didn't post it because I felt the detail didn't show up since it was at more of a distance.

By AGrant311 at 2008-08-08

Sweet! I can't wait until mine gets here!
*does the happy dance*

dancingnancie427

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dancingnancie427

My 4th shirt.woot (nevermore, nobody's perfect, and 1986: the legend was born), and this one might be my favorite.

is it just me, or does the asphalt discolor a little with time? my "nobody's perfect" is starting to pink a little bit...

complete with coffee stain:

cube pics ftw!

for reference, i am 5'0", a size 14, and that is a men's XL washed in HOT water and dried on high heat; in which significant shrinkage occured (on purpose).

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly

Anyone have any pics of I Am Taller Than Most Things?
I'd like to see how that one turned out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
SailorButterfly wrote:Anyone have any pics of I Am Taller Than Most Things?
I'd like to see how that one turned out.

Kind of

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

thejakeyl88

My paint can man shirt came in today. Love how it came out. You know woot shirts are pretty damn soft and awesome compared to most tshirts. Love em. Anyways.

Hope you like mr. paintcanman!

AGrant and Wiley, lovely pictures I'm still thinking about getting midnight rider but I might try to wait another week since I just got "Finding Technicolor" and "1986: The legend was born" but like you said about the orange, I feel the same way too. I hope they still have them next week. I'll leave it up to fate.

P.S. I think the photos once again came out dark. Its been ridiculously cloudy here so I don't get much light and certainly Crooooooooow! to raise the ISO or use flash. Did what I could with software but I think the detail is definitely there.

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

thejakeyl88 wrote:My paint can man shirt came in today. Love how it came out. You know woot shirts are pretty damn soft and awesome compared to most tshirts. Love em. Anyways.

Hope you like mr. paintcanman!

AGrant and Wiley, lovely pictures I'm still thinking about getting midnight rider but I might try to wait another week since I just got "Finding Technicolor" and "1986: The legend was born" but like you said about the orange, I feel the same way too. I hope they still have them next week. I'll leave it up to fate.

P.S. I think the photos once again came out dark. Its been ridiculously cloudy here so I don't get much light and certainly Crooooooooow! to raise the ISO or use flash. Did what I could with software but I think the detail is definitely there.

Dark? They're completely black so far as I can see. Wish I could embed videos. I've got a few videos wearing woot shirts. ^_^

EDIT: And I'm seeing this with all of the photos you post. What format are you using? RGB and JPG?

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

thejakeyl88

That's very strange. I know everyone else, well, I know some people can see them because they left comments about them. They are taken in SHQ JPEG format on my DSLR camera then converted to 600x800 resolution high quality JPEG in Olympus Master 2. I then upload them to photobucket and use the tags to add them to my posts. I've never heard of pics coming up completely black before. What browser are you using? I'm using FireFox right now and they come up. I wonder what browsers the other people who can see the photos use... I'm really dumbfounded that they would come up all black like that. Very strange. I have to leave for work right now or I would do a quick google search to see what I could come up with. If you have no luck by the time I get back from work around 2pm, I will look it up and offer you some suggestions to get that fixed. Thanks for letting me know there is a problem though. If anyone else just sees black, let me know!

Thanks!

AGrant311

thejakeyl88 wrote:That's very strange. I know everyone else, well, I know some people can see them because they left comments about them. They are taken in SHQ JPEG format on my DSLR camera then converted to 600x800 resolution high quality JPEG in Olympus Master 2. I then upload them to photobucket and use the tags to add them to my posts. I've never heard of pics coming up completely black before. What browser are you using? I'm using FireFox right now and they come up. I wonder what browsers the other people who can see the photos use... I'm really dumbfounded that they would come up all black like that. Very strange. I have to leave for work right now or I would do a quick google search to see what I could come up with. If you have no luck by the time I get back from work around 2pm, I will look it up and offer you some suggestions to get that fixed. Thanks for letting me know there is a problem though. If anyone else just sees black, let me know!

Thanks!

I'm seeing the picture of the shirt.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

thejakeyl88 wrote:That's very strange. I know everyone else, well, I know some people can see them because they left comments about them. They are taken in SHQ JPEG format on my DSLR camera then converted to 600x800 resolution high quality JPEG in Olympus Master 2. I then upload them to photobucket and use the tags to add them to my posts. I've never heard of pics coming up completely black before. What browser are you using? I'm using FireFox right now and they come up. I wonder what browsers the other people who can see the photos use... I'm really dumbfounded that they would come up all black like that. Very strange. I have to leave for work right now or I would do a quick google search to see what I could come up with. If you have no luck by the time I get back from work around 2pm, I will look it up and offer you some suggestions to get that fixed. Thanks for letting me know there is a problem though. If anyone else just sees black, let me know!

Thanks!

Yeah and now they're showing. I have no idea what happened. Odd. But yours were the only ones doing it. Oh well, looks like the problem's solved. I run Firefox and Windows XP Pro. It's not a problem with the machine since it's 3 months old (2.4 GHz dual core and 4 GB of RAM) and I "downgraded" to XP myself. Unusual. I've never had that happen except with CMYK images where RGB should be. But that's obviously not the case here. Perhaps there was a site bug at the time of morning I saw it. If I hear of it again I will let the codeslaves know.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

thejakeyl88

I'm glad everything is showing up, that makes it easy for you. Are you into computers more than say, a typical user? Just curious, since you downgraded to XP yourself and must have had your reasons. I was lucky and my neighbors had a PC business that started when I was about 6 years old. Their daughter was my age and we grew up together so naturally they would show me things on the PC and of course, showed me DOOM. Yep, I was about 7 then I believe, and that is when I fell in love. Now I'm just a console bashing PC enthusiast who always says "If it ain't broken, tweak it!"

Anyways, I could never understand why Dell would put Vista in computers that clearly cannot handle it because normal users can actually notice the slowdown compared to their 5 year old PC. Other than the mole shoving it down their throats and forcing them to sell Vista on the computers. I actually bought Vista, and it was the first time I ever actually paid for an operating system. I'm running it on an AMD Athlon 6400+ Black ed. Dual core 3.2 ghz processor, 4 GB (Only 3 GB in 32bit OS's) of DDR2 PC800 RAM, and 2 ATI HD3870's in Crossfire all strapped into a DFI 790FX motherboard. Vista rating 5.6 out of 5.9. When I overclock it easily hits 5.9. Anyways, Vista when tweaked properly and set up correctly with the right gear FLIES and looks incredible. I love eye candy But the thing is, it cost me 2800.00 in parts to get Vista this good and the average user has nothing close to these so its no wonder people hate it. Plus with Superfetch, Indexing, Search and Windows Defender services up and running the HDD never shuts up! ***CHURNCHURNCHURNCHURN***** 24/7. But once you turn them off you free up so much memory it literally doubles or triples in speed.

Kind of off topic, I'm sorry but hopefully it interests someone. woot, woot!

I need Dusty Keys to take 3rd tonight. I've been praying to the woot God, woot, and have been doing the deeds of said God for the unmitigated wisdom possessed by him/her to be used to manipulate the outcome of the vote in our small, insignificant area in the Galaxy known only to the rest as, the Internet.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

thejakeyl88 wrote:I'm glad everything is showing up, that makes it easy for you. Are you into computers more than say, a typical user? Just curious, since you downgraded to XP yourself and must have had your reasons. I was lucky and my neighbors had a PC business that started when I was about 6 years old. Their daughter was my age and we grew up together so naturally they would show me things on the PC and of course, showed me DOOM. Yep, I was about 7 then I believe, and that is when I fell in love. Now I'm just a console bashing PC enthusiast who always says "If it ain't broken, tweak it!"

Anyways, I could never understand why Dell would put Vista in computers that clearly cannot handle it because normal users can actually notice the slowdown compared to their 5 year old PC. Other than the mole shoving it down their throats and forcing them to sell Vista on the computers. I actually bought Vista, and it was the first time I ever actually paid for an operating system. I'm running it on an AMD Athlon 6400+ Black ed. Dual core 3.2 ghz processor, 4 GB (Only 3 GB in 32bit OS's) of DDR2 PC800 RAM, and 2 ATI HD3870's in Crossfire all strapped into a DFI 790FX motherboard. Vista rating 5.6 out of 5.9. When I overclock it easily hits 5.9. Anyways, Vista when tweaked properly and set up correctly with the right gear FLIES and looks incredible. I love eye candy But the thing is, it cost me 2800.00 in parts to get Vista this good and the average user has nothing close to these so its no wonder people hate it. Plus with Superfetch, Indexing, Search and Windows Defender services up and running the HDD never shuts up! ***CHURNCHURNCHURNCHURN***** 24/7. But once you turn them off you free up so much memory it literally doubles or triples in speed.

Kind of off topic, I'm sorry but hopefully it interests someone. woot, woot!

I need Dusty Keys to take 3rd tonight. I've been praying to the woot God, woot, and have been doing the deeds of said God for the unmitigated wisdom possessed by him/her to be used to manipulate the outcome of the vote in our small, insignificant area in the Galaxy known only to the rest as, the Internet.

I have a 64-bit processor, so the Vista it came with it 64-bit (and therefore with my XP it also uses all 4 GB of RAM) . Many programs won't run properly in 64-bit Vista. However, they run perfectly in XP, and XP installed in under five minutes. This machine flies without Vista and I've tweaked it to be every bit as pretty. For the day when they get Vista figured out and it stops being awful I might put it back. As it is, I do too much with coding and don't have the time to deal with a new OS. Also, being in Japan makes customer service more difficult. I can fix XP myself.

AGrant311

Okay, here is Zombeer on our Yorkie, Hillary. I've used Wiley for a lot of pictures, and Hillary decided to get in on the action, all 8 pounds of her. And why put her in a cute patootie shirt? Let's go with zombies and beer. I really do like this shirt; it printed very well.

By agrant311, shot with KODAK DX6340 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2008-08-09

thejakeyl88

I'm surprised Wiley isn't off in the background trying to sneak in the shot! She looks like a lady even in a shirt with beers and zombies! I hope they don't compete over shirt.woot! photo shoot!

I kind of wanted to see this on a shirt. I think the green and the colors in the design mesh real well. But I'm at my limit on shirts until Thursday nights. By the way the design is much larger than I thought it would be. Makes the shirt a lot better than I imagined.

You go for any of the shirts in the last 3 or 4 days?

AGrant311

Hey Jakeyl88, I did indeed go for some of the shirts. I ordered Sweet Dreams (the cupcakes), Buffalo Sunset, and New Kid in Town (horses). Sweet Dreams may come today or tomorrow, so I'll post a picture ASAP. I'm hoping there's nothing much I like here in shirts the rest of this week. I've kind of gone over my budget of shirts last week.

SailorButterfly

I overnighted my Buffalo Sunset...and it's sitting on my porch at home right now, according to the tracking. So, I should have pictures of it up after work today.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SailorButterfly

SailorButterfly wrote:I overnighted my Buffalo Sunset...and it's sitting on my porch at home right now, according to the tracking. So, I should have pictures of it up after work today.

As promised...

Pics of Buffalo Sunset fresh out of the bag. This is a 2X. The yellow is not as washed out as the pictures make it look either, it's actually a very nice shade of lemon yellow.

(hubby got the camera a little close for this one O.o)

thejakeyl88

AGrant311 wrote:Hey Jakeyl88, I did indeed go for some of the shirts. I ordered Sweet Dreams (the cupcakes), Buffalo Sunset, and New Kid in Town (horses). Sweet Dreams may come today or tomorrow, so I'll post a picture ASAP. I'm hoping there's nothing much I like here in shirts the rest of this week. I've kind of gone over my budget of shirts last week.

Yeah, I didn't buy any shirts last week really, just because I bought "Finding Technicolor" and "1986: The Legend Was Born". That right there was enough to stop me. Thats a good bunch of shirts you have on the way. I'm waiting for about as many as you but it looks like it will be about 5 days or more before they start coming in. I actually did get "Dusty Keys" now that I think about it.

"Buffalo Sunset" came out almost exactly as I pictured it, but the graphic looks just a tad bit larger than I thought it might be. Looks real good, I hesitated on that one and didn't think I'd want it. I wore my "Death has keen eyes" this weekend and realized that color is awesome and I should have grabbed this one. Oh well, another 5 dollar decision I made.

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
SailorButterfly wrote:

Can't wait to get mine!

mouser882

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mouser882

I don't think I've seen any pictures of Energy Harvester on a person yet, so here's one. I got a WM instead of my usual WS because I was worried that a large, thick print would stop it from stretching properly, but my worries were in vain and I am drying it on hot to shrink it down now. Also it makes me look horribly tiny. But my desktop background is a robot too! Pre and post-washing:

Here's my boyfriend in a washed-to-shrink Mens Large Coffee Levels Critical.

brydesign

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brydesign

i love that there is a robot in the background of your photo showing the harvester robot.

AGrant311

Here is Sweet Dreams being modeled by Wiley.

By agrant311, shot with KODAK DX6340 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2008-08-12

Wiley is thinking,"Hmmm, cupcakes....people food...."

AGrant311

And here is New Kid on the Block. I love this shirt. It's so funny. I think Wiley is thinking, "Whatever. Here we go again."

winnie71

quality posts: 1 Private Messages winnie71
AGrant311 wrote:And here is New Kid on the Block. I love this shirt. It's so funny. I think Wiley is thinking, "Whatever. Here we go again."

I check this thread now just to see if there are new pictures of Wiley.

tabrazinski

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tabrazinski
winnie71 wrote:I check this thread now just to see if there are new pictures of Wiley.

hilarious.

cheesesandwich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheesesandwich
AGrant311 wrote:Here is Sweet Dreams being modeled by Wiley.

Wiley is thinking,"Hmmm, cupcakes....people food...."

Thanks for making that shirt look so good, Wiley! Thanks to AGrant for posting my first look at the printing. Looks great, good work, Woot.

thejakeyl88

That is so awesome Wiley is getting a following. I seriously come to look for Wiley pics too, I'm glad to see others think Wiley is awesome. Looks like Wiley just became the peoples choice for top shirt.woot! model! Congrats Wiley on your new job, get some rest bud because you look tired in the last picture! Probably all the fan mail he had to respond to.

The cupcakes didn't come out bad at all, the colors make me drool, I wish I had a few right now. Great pic.

gambit07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gambit07

hey everybody! Just got Oooo Shiney in so I thought I'd post it up :D