mrwednesday


quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
omnitarian wrote:Here is yesterday's Illustrated Ratings Guide! I forgot to get a pic of the back, but that's the price you pay for world's promptest photo shoot I guess



The shirt looks great. I really liked the design and the placement especially just didn't have quite enough going for it to get me to buy. I hope anyone who was on the fence does though.

polkad0t


quality posts: 0 Private Messages polkad0t

Almost Too Complicated arrived today! I was very pleased, but there was a small misprint on the boy's mouth :[



JesseBYAH


quality posts: 5 Private Messages JesseBYAH
polkad0t wrote:Almost Too Complicated arrived today! I was very pleased, but there was a small misprint on the boy's mouth :[





If you email woot about it, they'll probably send you a replacement. I remember someone saying that there was a misprint on their "What's under the bed?" shirt and woot sent them a new one. Also, I got a shirt a couple weeks ago where the thread on the bottom hem was all mucked up and broken. I emailed woot and they asked me to send a picture of it. After I did, I got an email the next day saying that they were sending a replacement, which was really nice of them.

KaylaJ


quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ
Draug wrote:Here I am rocking my Oroboros!
light! I love it!



cows

Draug


quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug
KaylaJ wrote:cows


lol yeah, my stepmom loves them.


The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

theclaytonator


quality posts: 2 Private Messages theclaytonator
polkad0t wrote:Almost Too Complicated arrived today! I was very pleased, but there was a small misprint on the boy's mouth :[





Maybe some Sharpie marker will do the trick.

One word: STAHNKE.

supremepenguin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages supremepenguin

So I own 11 woot shirts and not a one are up here. The only one still available for purchase is Japanese Fighting Fish, so should I just post that one to help people decide if they want to buy it?

Leahbh


quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh
supremepenguin wrote:So I own 11 woot shirts and not a one are up here. The only one still available for purchase is Japanese Fighting Fish, so should I just post that one to help people decide if they want to buy it?



sure, why not?

flower753


quality posts: 2 Private Messages flower753

It's so rare I get shirts before they were reckoned, but it happened today! I Just Called To Say:



(The right-most building looks crooked but it's just a fold in the fabric.)

tgentry


quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Well, it may not have sold all that well, but it printed brilliantly. Makes me wish I had stuck with asphalt for "I Just Call it Housekeeping", this blue (532C Pantone) shows up really nicely on asphalt and looks black when printed! A good substitute for black that actually works! The glow in the dark works well too, even straight out of the bag. My camera won't take a very good picture of it though.

Draug


quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug
tgentry wrote:Well, it may not have sold all that well, but it printed brilliantly. Makes me wish I had stuck with asphalt for "I Just Call it Housekeeping", this blue (532C Pantone) shows up really nicely on asphalt and looks black when printed! A good substitute for black that actually works! The glow in the dark works well too, even straight out of the bag. My camera won't take a very good picture of it though.



You look like a real trooper there, Tgentry. :D

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

mrwednesday


quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday



Might as well keep the tgentry train rolling. Just got it today and finally have a chance to post one before someone else (it takes far too long to ship here).

Printed great and I can't wait to wash and shrink it so it fits a little better.

tgentry


quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Another look at Scare-it Badges. Great for little monster hunters...

reganrai


quality posts: 0 Private Messages reganrai

Received Cupcake Costume Party in the mail the other day and love how it turned out.



Here's a detail of two of the Cupcakes...



Saving it to wear later this week!

woot: 5 | shirt.woot: 19 | wine.woot: 3 | sellout.woot: 0

Jestik


quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik



Behold, Drakxxx's I Like Candy.

Glad I overnighted, cuz it's teh awesomzz:

(click for close up view)







If you order now, you can still get it before Halloween...



JesseBYAH


quality posts: 5 Private Messages JesseBYAH
Jestik wrote:Behold, Drakxxx's I Like Candy.

Glad I overnighted, cuz it's teh awesomzz:








If you order now, you can still get it before Halloween...



Mine is waiting for me at home =)
Or it frickin better be...

flower753


quality posts: 2 Private Messages flower753

We Carves People:



HalfWheat


quality posts: 18 Private Messages HalfWheat
tgentry wrote:Another look at Scare-it Badges. Great for little monster hunters...



Awwww...is that a mini-gentry?

polkad0t


quality posts: 0 Private Messages polkad0t

I did not check this thread for a while and was pleasantly surprised to see that it has 1337 comments ;D [1338 now... less LEET ]

Draug


quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug

Zombie Candycorn!



The blue goes great with my Raccoon City Survivor wristband! XD

As you may or may not be able to tell, the shirt's colors printed a bit darker than the image on the screen but the shirt has lost none of its charming candy-murdering kookiness. I love it! Perfect all year around! Who says zombies are exclusive to Halloween?

EDIT: Yay, it's fixed with some cropping! :D

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

Andy47240


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240

Serious Bump!



omnitarian


quality posts: 15 Private Messages omnitarian

I did an inventory of my tee collection today (came up with 68 in total). There's a lot of Woot shirts and Woot designers in there, if you're bored you can try to ID them all :P



http://www.flickr.com/photos/omnitarian/4110172450/

Jestik


quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
omnitarian wrote:I did an inventory of my tee collection today



great pic - thanks omnitarian!

I've thought about doing that as well - talked with thejakeyl88 about doing the same, but thought I'd have to get on top of my house to get a wide enough pic, l0l...

I do spy one of my all-time favorites, Apparition of the Grouchy God.

Xanzibar


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Xanzibar


I was just busy perusing the interwebs when between lolcats and memes i spotted this little gem (i'm fairly certain this was printed here, although i haven't been around here too much to make sure):


http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/gamelife/2009/11/mario_2a.jpg

What is this?
http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=1590902

johncreillyphile


quality posts: 0 Private Messages johncreillyphile
omnitarian wrote:I did an inventory of my tee collection today (came up with 68 in total). There's a lot of Woot shirts and Woot designers in there, if you're bored you can try to ID them all :P



http://www.flickr.com/photos/omnitarian/4110172450/



There appears to be a purple one (above illustrated ratings guide, lower middle) That must be a mistake, no?

Edit - I see you also said Woot designers and noticed quite a few non Woot shirts after that... forget I even said anything... But I do hope for Woot to bring in Eggplant colored shirts. That would be sweet.

AdderXYU


quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
johncreillyphile wrote:There appears to be a purple one (above illustrated ratings guide, lower middle) That must be a mistake, no?



Or "not a woot shirt." He did say "a lot of" not "these are all".

A good number of these are Threadless, some teefury, at least two cameesa, one uneetee and tilteed, a couple of Omni's own shirts (which have sadly not ever been printed at woot) etc etc...

omnitarian


quality posts: 15 Private Messages omnitarian

Adder is right.

Although technically, that shirt was designed by a common Woot participant, wink wink

Jestik wrote:
I've thought about doing that as well - talked with thejakeyl88 about doing the same, but thought I'd have to get on top of my house to get a wide enough pic, l0l...



Maybe you, jakey, and Agrant can pool your shirt collections together and throw off the gravitational balance of the planet.

cmdixon2


quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2

I got my shirts today!
In case anyone wanted to see how this printed, here's a quick photo. Printed great.

Jestik


quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
cmdixon2 wrote:I got my shirts today!
In case anyone wanted to see how this printed, here's a quick photo. Printed great.



dang, that printed freaking HUGE!!!

I think you've just convinced me to buy it


IndependentVik


quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik
Jestik wrote:dang, that printed freaking HUGE!!!

I think you've just convinced me to buy it



You beat me to it! My very first reaction was "damn, that's a huge print!"

To cmdixon, it looks like it printed great. Now I can't wait for mine to come in the mail--am pleased I talked myself into buying it on its first day.

Leahbh


quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh
cmdixon2 wrote:I got my shirts today!
In case anyone wanted to see how this printed, here's a quick photo. Printed great.



great print. I would have bought it, but I just can't wear skulls on my shirts. but congrats anyway!

Draug


quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug

Here is BootsBoots's lovely Something I Must Do.



It printed beautifully!

I also picked up her Dali Chocobos off of Cameesa and that arrived yesterday. Another great shirt! I'll proudly be wearing it to the New Moon movie on Friday. If you love your Boots, go pick one up for yourself along with Something I Must Do!

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

Leahbh


quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh
Draug wrote:Here is BootsBoots's lovely Something I Must Do.



It printed beautifully!

I also picked up her Dali Chocobos off of Cameesa and that arrived yesterday. Another great shirt! I'll proudly be wearing it to the New Moon movie on Friday. If you love your Boots, go pick one up for yourself along with Something I Must Do!



I got this shirt saturday and it is awesome!

Draug


quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug

Patrickspens's lovely Sky Fishing...



The greens are pretty and the details on the cat, albeit small, are done well. There are also more subtle details on the largest fish in a dark grey and a few lines on the house in a faint yellow. Although those can't be seen unless you're looking right at the shirt from a close distance, the small touches are appreciated. ^_^

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

Draug


quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug

Double post. *kicks laptop*

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

mrwednesday


quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
Draug wrote:Double post. *kicks laptop*



The picture is a little blurry too. Kick your camera while you're at it.

Draug


quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug
mrwednesday wrote:The picture is a little blurry too. Kick your camera while you're at it.



I know. v_v It was difficult to get a good picture with the lighting in the room. *kicks camera* *camera looks up with sad eyes* Hey, blame mrwednesday, not me.

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

AGrant311


quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311
omnitarian wrote:Adder is right.

Although technically, that shirt was designed by a common Woot participant, wink wink



Maybe you, jakey, and Agrant can pool your shirt collections together and throw off the gravitational balance of the planet.




The thought of that is frightening...

Jestik


quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
omnitarian wrote:Maybe you, jakey, and Agrant can pool your shirt collections together and throw off the gravitational balance of the planet.
AGrant311 wrote:The thought of that is frightening...



how fun would that be to sift through each other's collection?! It would be an epic picture for sure! Maybe need the Hubble wide angle lens...

Edit: I miss Jakey


AGrant311


quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311
Jestik wrote:how fun would that be to sift through each other's collection?! It would be an epic picture for sure! Maybe need the Hubble wide angle lens...

Edit: I miss Jakey



Jakey very rarely still pops up both here and in TeeFury. I wonder if he met a nice girl and has turned his attention elsewhere, away from the shirts...