treysgreen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages treysgreen

I got mine today. Ordered it yesterday...

sokowa

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sokowa
Jestik wrote:Look who came to my house today.

!!!TACOCAT!!!

Omni, this is utter perfection. Really considering buying a second one, cuz I know I'm gonna wear this a LOT!

beat me to it. i got mine too and love it!

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
dragndrop wrote:I got one and the face is solid black except for the eye and a bit of the nostril. It looks like a tire track across the shirt.

Given that photo (which is not bad) and your description of your shirt, it might be a misprint. Take a photo and send it in to service@woot.com and they may be able to help you out.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

dragndrop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dragndrop
eHalcyon wrote:Given that photo (which is not bad) and your description of your shirt, it might be a misprint. Take a photo and send it in to service@woot.com and they may be able to help you out.

Did that as soon as the shirt arrived. We'll see if the next one is better. Can't be much worse.

streetwalkincheetah

quality posts: 1 Private Messages streetwalkincheetah

cho's "don't call me robin". light on ink, heavy on awesome:

lonelypond

quality posts: 409 Private Messages lonelypond
treysgreen wrote:I got mine today. Ordered it yesterday...

Excellent; in for one.

Kellayyye

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kellayyye

I love it.

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
streetwalkincheetah wrote:cho's "don't call me robin". light on ink, heavy on awesome:

Is that BLACK? It said it was printed on Navy, but it looked black on the comp. Now seeing your picture, even THAT looks black to me.

the only reason I didn't get it was it said it was on Navy. Somebody please verify?

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
Jestik wrote:Is that BLACK? It said it was printed on Navy, but it looked black on the comp. Now seeing your picture, even THAT looks black to me.

the only reason I didn't get it was it said it was on Navy. Somebody please verify?

They did call it "The Dark Knavy". But it always looked black to me.

AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311
Andy47240 wrote:They did call it "The Dark Knavy". But it always looked black to me.

Yeah, mine is black. I, too, thought it was supposed to print on navy.

streetwalkincheetah

weird. mine's most definitely navy, though it is a "dark knavy".

hey, jestik, here's a random ramble for ya. i just saw where you mentioned watching zombieland & enjoying it. i actually just got around to watching it yesterday, & followed it with dead snow. it's about half the budget (if that), but even more enjoyable, imo. more old school like evil dead 2 or dead alive. you should check into it if you haven't already. at the very least, you oughta get a few kicks out of it. i mean, you can't really go wrong with nazii zombies, can ya? random ramble over.

irulan

quality posts: 10 Private Messages irulan
AGrant311 wrote:Yeah, mine is black. I, too, thought it was supposed to print on navy.

weird...mine is definitely navy.

xazothia

quality posts: 54 Private Messages xazothia

My Flying came in today! Smartpost did good this time :0 my estimated arrival date wasn't until the 4th.

my biggest concern was that the white lines wouldn't be visible from a distance, but the heathering on the actual shirt is a lot more subtle than it is in woot's template.

the purple is a little darker IRL than I thought it would be, but that's a minor quibble. This shirt is beautiful

OmniSilence

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OmniSilence
eHalcyon wrote:Given that photo (which is not bad) and your description of your shirt, it might be a misprint. Take a photo and send it in to service@woot.com and they may be able to help you out.

Thanks for the tip. I was underwhelmed when I saw mine arrive today. Curious as to how it was supposed to look I'm glad I checked this thread. I'll send them a note and pic and see if anything can be done.

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
xazothia wrote:My Flying came in today! Smartpost did good this time :0 my estimated arrival date wasn't until the 4th.

my biggest concern was that the white lines wouldn't be visible from a distance, but the heathering on the actual shirt is a lot more subtle than it is in woot's template.

the purple is a little darker IRL than I thought it would be, but that's a minor quibble. This shirt is beautiful

Seeing this ought to put all the heather-gray gripers to rest. Not that it will.

It looks splendid. Can't wait for mine!

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg

Got Sullen today and I agree with previous posts - it's quite dark. A bit of the detail gets lost. Otherwise, though, it didn't turn out as badly as I had been lead to expect. Gonna wear it to the gym tomorrow and see if my trainer (who I know also bought it) wears the same shirt! That would just be sick...

colinm09

quality posts: 70 Private Messages colinm09

I met Tommy Wiseau tonight, of The Room fame; I happened to be wearing a Woot shirt. I was so happy to meet him...The Room is the new Rocky Horror Picture Show.

-Matt Colin

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

colinm09 wrote:I met Tommy Wiseau tonight, of The Room fame; I happened to be wearing a Woot shirt. I was so happy to meet him...The Room is the new Rocky Horror Picture Show.

*SNIPPED AAAAUUUUUGHHH*

YOUR AWESOME PICTURE IS TEARING ME APART COLIN.

*tosses football from two feet away*

(I got the results of the test back: you definitely have the best post of this thread)

Leahbh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh
xazothia wrote:My Flying came in today! Smartpost did good this time :0 my estimated arrival date wasn't until the 4th.

I thought it was a lot darker too. I was expecting a purple whale, he's blue on my shirt.

imsochady

quality posts: 24 Private Messages imsochady
xazothia wrote:

I just got mine today, and I must say it's one of my favorites!!! Wore it today straight from the bag to show it off to the world!!!

streetwalkincheetah

Here's Oh hai there, I can haz ur planet? Came out great, IMO.

ericshmerick

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ericshmerick

Great shirt!

skirochester

quality posts: 4 Private Messages skirochester

Love how sliced bread printed!!

bethlehemstarr

quality posts: 19 Private Messages bethlehemstarr
skirochester wrote:Love how sliced bread printed!!

As do I!

lonelypond

Color on the big guy pops more than I expected. Get it while you can. Apologies for still figuring out the coding.

MHBoston

quality posts: 4 Private Messages MHBoston

Put the size in your first img tag like this: (img=404x428)

lonelypond wrote:Color on the big guy pops more than I expected. Get it while you can. Apologies for still figuring out the coding.

| w ~ 41 | s.w ~ 44 | so.w ~ 7 | w.w ~ 24 | k.w ~ 1 |

lonelypond

MHBoston wrote:Put the size in your first img tag like this: (img=404x428)

thanks; another shirt.woot mystery solved...

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

Question... did the blanks being used for royal blue shirt tee colors change? I just got a royal shirt and the color was markedly different than a previous royal blue tee I got some months ago. The latest one is much lighter and a more faded blue, the previous one is a deeper, bolder blue.
I'll post pictures... the older one is on the bottom of the shirts, the newest one is on top. The photos don't even really do the difference justice - they are quite different shades. Has anyone else noticed this or know about it? (Just something I'd like to keep in mind in the future when designing on royal blue.)

Click to view bigger.

dankadralus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dankadralus
jasneko wrote:Question... did the blanks being used for royal blue shirt tee colors change? *snip*

It's not just you. My only points of comparison are the recent Kittytron versus Clockwork Dinosaurs (what an awesome fight that would be), but there is a clear difference, exactly as you stated. I rather like it, though I value predictability more.

AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311

The 2010 Ladies Invitational Tournament in Dallas, Texas. Yep, as usual, I got my team Woot shirts. So here is Mug Shot.

For some unknown reason, Donna was wearing plastic vampire teeth. And we placed LAST in Teams! But we got a toliet trophy for that. Tee hee. Debra and I did place third in Doubles.

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo

In hopes that it may tip someone on the side of purchasing in the next few hours, I took some photos of Tree of Invention.

It's a wonderful shirt, and printed beautifully.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
dankadralus wrote:It's not just you. My only points of comparison are the recent Kittytron versus Clockwork Dinosaurs (what an awesome fight that would be), but there is a clear difference, exactly as you stated. I rather like it, though I value predictability more.

Ah, good to know.
I suppose the unpredictability could be fun, but maybe a bit more risky when choosing a color scheme. Not a huge deal, but it was so noticeable I was very surprised. I wonder why - if they've switched the shirt blank completely or if they have inconsistent colors?

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal
AGrant311 wrote:The 2010 Ladies Invitational Tournament in Dallas, Texas. Yep, as usual, I got my team Woot shirts. So here is Mug Shot.

For some unknown reason, Donna was wearing plastic vampire teeth. And we placed LAST in Teams! But we got a toliet trophy for that. Tee hee. Debra and I did place third in Doubles.

What fun! Do they always like the shirts you get for them??

jewelwing

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jewelwing

I was really curious to see how this would turn out because of the watercolor background. They did an awesome job! Check it out.

SnowQueenVT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT

Hi everyone! Snowqueenvt here, just wanted two show off my beautiful Jasneko lantern prints...We was so excited two see her up there for a print !
We love her work so much! The shirts printed gorgeously (We got 4...one for everyone!) Absolutely beautiful.Thanks Jasneko, We LOVE having a wearable piece of your artwork, you're the best! Love, snowqueenvt

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal
SnowQueenVT wrote:

Hi everyone! Snowqueenvt here, just wanted to show off my beautiful Jasneko lantern prints...I was so excited to see her up there for a print !
I love her work so much! The shirts printed gorgeously (We got 4...one for everyone!) Absolutely beautiful.Thanks Jasneko, I LOVE having a wearable piece of your artwork, your the best! Love, snowqueenvt

I love mine too! The best part is the expression on the tiger's face: adorable!

SnowQueenVT

goneferal wrote:We love mine tew! The best part is the expression on the tiger's face: adorable!

HI goneferal !.. All the animals are beautiful and have So much personality,(of course the Tiger!!)... my favorites immediately were the horse and the dragon!

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg

Just here to say Howdy to Snowy and all you folks. Recently purchased The Binge and got it yesterday. My BFF loved it so much she immediately signed up with Woot to buy one...

SnowQueenVT

paigeg wrote:
Just here to say Howdy to Snowy and all you folks. Recently purchased The Binge and got it yesterday. My BFF loved it so much she immediately signed up with Woot to buy one...

HI sweetie!!

SnowQueenVT

jewelwing wrote:I was really curious to see how this would turn out because of the watercolor background. They did an awesome job! Check it out.

HI jewel...this one arrived that I got for my nephew, the print is amazing!!!!! I will try to get a picture up this week...this is a beautiful design!