cmdixon2

quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2
Jestik wrote:Here is againstbound's Nighttime.

I can't tell you how great this looks in person. The color combinations are fantastic, and there is so much more detail than at first glance.

Thanks for posting this! I'm excited to get mine. Looks like a fantastic print.

cmdixon2

Got my Manhole today! Woot did a great job printing it.

Draug

quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug
cmdixon2 wrote:Got my Manhole today! Woot did a great job printing it.

Damn, mine still hasn't shipped. >_>

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 112 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

I just got in my copies of the Bunny Forever shirt in today. So here are some photos of how they look. You can see the difference in size between the men's print and women's print. The overall print looks the same between both versions, mostly because there's no half tones or tiny lines.

Max, my kitty is helping me take the photos. He would be on those shirts if he could be. =D

And here I am wearing the shirt. =D I really love this green color.

lowra921

quality posts: 15 Private Messages lowra921

Got my "Devostation" yesterday...I love it and the design printed well, but it seems to be printed a bit crooked (see ruler for reference), so I'm probably going to see if Woot will exchange it.

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
lowra921 wrote:Got my "Devostation" yesterday...I love it and the design printed well, but it seems to be printed a bit crooked (see ruler for reference), so I'm probably going to see if Woot will exchange it.

While it may have been printed a little crooked the main problem is that the image was warped as they pulled it off the shirt board because there was too much glue holding the shirt. While this is a great design, this is a prime example of why you want to stear away from doing straight edged box like designs on shirts, because it's really easy to have the image look distorted, while more organic shapes are harder to tell if theres some warping.

jublin

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jublin

cool blog. it's great to see how these shirts came out in person. Looks like woot has been doing an awesome job at the printers!

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

I posted a picture of walmazan's "Fresh Cake" in the shirt's discussion thread. The design (a mon avis:) is great enough to easily demonstrate its excellent-and-not-sickening cuteness despite the terrible picture quality.

misrymonky

quality posts: 2 Private Messages misrymonky
goldenthorn wrote:I posted a picture of walmazan's "Fresh Cake" in the shirt's discussion thread. The design (a mon avis:) is great enough to easily demonstrate its excellent-and-not-sickening cuteness despite the terrible picture quality.

Awesome! Thanks for the pic!

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240

Bump. Looong time no shirt pics.

Irrelevant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Irrelevant

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik

Hey, guys!

I was bummed that Mr. Lincoln looks to be on the chopping block this Monday, so I wanted to pimp it out a bit. Here's a pic of just the shirt, a Men's Medium. The colors are truer to life in this shot, sans flash.

Shot of shirt being worn.

It's a great design, and it printed bigger than I thought it would. Despite its size, it doesn't feel like a wall of ink on my chest. I guess woot's printing is better than it used to be.

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc

"Rock,Paper,Dragon" showed up today. It's nice and big on the shirt and the colors look great, but I have a problem with the shirt I recieved. This is my second Drakxxx/Crescent shirt, and the second one that was printed with bad registration. I'm not shure if you can see it too well in the pics, but one of the colors is like 1/16 or so off and it's making everything look a little blurry.

cmdixon2

Got The Umbrellas today. Very happy with how it printed.

ozgrl12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ozgrl12
cmdixon2 wrote:Got The Umbrellas today. Very happy with how it printed.

wow! thats gorgeous! came out really nicely, will definitely have to pick one up!

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

I was very happy with how mine printed as well - it looks fantastic in person!

It looks like from this picture that your shirt is the same as mine - the neck hole is much bigger/wider than normal. Must be this run of blanks or something?

EXCELLENT design, CMD!

AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311

Here is Loopy's Painted With Water. The light splotch at the top was the sun shining through my blinds, not an issue on shirt. And Wiley is such a better model than Katie. She wanted to run around and play "covered wagon."

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The shirt looks great. Love the colors on it.

flower753

quality posts: 2 Private Messages flower753

Here is walmazan's Rock, Paper, Scissor Hold... this is a men's XL.

ZandersZa

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ZandersZa

Mine showed up today and looks fantastic. Can't wait to give it a spin this weekend.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
odysseyroc wrote:"Rock,Paper,Dragon" showed up today. It's nice and big on the shirt and the colors look great, but I have a problem with the shirt I recieved. This is my second Drakxxx/Crescent shirt, and the second one that was printed with bad registration. I'm not shure if you can see it too well in the pics, but one of the colors is like 1/16 or so off and it's making everything look a little blurry.

I received a shirt recently that had extremely bad registration. I actually emailed the staff about it and they sent new ones out. I received two others that were a little off as well. I hope they can work that stuff out. :\

gittygrrl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gittygrrl

My awesome 6-year-old in Squeeze:

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

I really wish more people would post pictures of the shirts in "real life". This thread is super fun, more wooters should be in it

Here's me with Zombee. From the shirt's thread, I think I actually like the title "CrumbleBee" better. Just a fun casual shirt to wear to picnics or whatever.

Darquis

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Darquis

Wow, when woot says overnight shipping, they don't mess around.

lonelypond

quality posts: 421 Private Messages lonelypond

Well, there was a request for more of these + I needed an excuse to get the camera out. Still liking the colors + the humor.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

pandemonium in kid's size 4.

IndependentVik

[quote postid="4110483" user="no1"]pandemonium in kid's size 4.

(pic snipped for brevity)[quote]

That printed as well as I would've hoped. Thanks for the pic, and congrats on the win, no1! I may just have to get my nephew one of these for xmas.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 112 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

I got my shirts in yesterday and they turned out really nice. Here's a quick pick of what it looks like on the girl shirt.

I could swear the navy shirt wasn't this dark before but it does look nice with the print.

elviswind

quality posts: 1 Private Messages elviswind
IndependentVik wrote:[quote postid="4110483" user="no1"]pandemonium in kid's size 4.

(pic snipped for brevity)

That printed as well as I would've hoped. Thanks for the pic, and congrats on the win, no1! I may just have to get my nephew one of these for xmas.

Yeah, I figured people were just grasping at straws when they were bitching that this wouldn't print well . . . can't say the design is up my alley, but it looks otterific.

IndependentVik

Jestik wrote:
Here's me with Zombee. From the shirt's thread, I think I actually like the title "CrumbleBee" better. Just a fun casual shirt to wear to picnics or whatever.

The use of negative space for the adbdomen looks amazing on the actual shirt. I don't really sport creepy designs myself, or else I'd pick one up for myself just on the strength of this pic--it really does look great.

albinoapple

quality posts: 2 Private Messages albinoapple
elviswind wrote:Yeah, I figured people were just grasping at straws when they were bitching that this wouldn't print well . . . can't say the design is up my alley, but it looks otterific.

Why would anyone purposefully "goldfish" about a shirt not printing well? Maybe they... had actual concerns?

juliaL719

quality posts: 0 Private Messages juliaL719

Here's Save the Jackalopes, in the women's style!

For some reason I find myself craving a Sierra Nevada...

cmdixon2

Nightlife arrived today!
Some pics:

cmdixon2

Hey all!
I got Rain, Rain, Go Away today. It printed great.

I think I'm the only one who posts in here anymore. How embarrassing!

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
cmdixon2 wrote:Hey all!
I got Rain, Rain, Go Away today. It printed great.

I think I'm the only one who posts in here anymore. How embarrassing!

Looks great, I look forward to getting one

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
cmdixon2 wrote:I think I'm the only one who posts in here anymore. How embarrassing!

I've bought too shirts in the last 9 months. Not much I can do. The first was a daily so generally no one cares but I had intended to post it since it broke my haitus and I still might. The second is Robbie's T.K.O. which I will be posting when it gets here.

JesseBYAH

quality posts: 5 Private Messages JesseBYAH
cmdixon2 wrote:Nightlife arrived today!
Some pics:

Your wife has the PRETTIEST hair ever. I'm very jealous of it. Mine is long and thick as well, but I'm lacking those curls. Beautiful!

Lovely shirt, as well. But that hair...

CapSea

quality posts: 54 Private Messages CapSea
JesseBYAH wrote:Your wife has the PRETTIEST hair ever. I'm very jealous of it. Mine is long and thick as well, but I'm lacking those curls. Beautiful!

Lovely shirt, as well. But that hair...

I wouldn't be surprised if CMDixon designed it too. He seems talented enough.

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ

another craptacular phone shot of a nice detailed shirt:

it came out otterific

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert
KaylaJ wrote:another craptacular phone shot of a nice detailed shirt:

it came out otterific

Wow, that came out very realistic looking!