jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
bassanimation wrote:Ahhhhh that turned out so cute, Jasneko! I love the kelly green tees!

Yes, kelly green is a really great color. And the color in reality seems much bolder and brighter color than the templates show it. Thanks bass

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

WOW!!!

I just received "Crooked Couch". It's really incredible! Super print job by woot, the colors are so vibrant, and the small details of the design really show through.

I love this shot, there are just so many colors in such a small space!

I'm completely in love with this shirt - just a perfect combination of two of my favorite artists.

BRAVO!

elviswind

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elviswind
Jestik wrote:WOW!!!

It sure does appear to be WOW!!! inducing. I'm a cheapskate, so I'll be waiting until next week or so before I receive mine and can confirm.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Jestik wrote:WOW!!!

BRAVO!

Indeed, that looks fantastic. I feel proud that it printed here.

marchchcic7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages marchchcic7

Got Toucan today! Love it. I posted this in the shirt's thread as well, but also wanted to put it here.

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert
marchchcic7 wrote:Got Toucan today! Love it. I posted this in the shirt's thread as well, but also wanted to put it here.

I thought this was printed on a yellow shirt?

elviswind

thatrobert wrote:I thought this was printed on a yellow shirt?

Same here. /confuzzled.

tgentry

Staff

thatrobert wrote:I thought this was printed on a yellow shirt?

This image was also posted in the shirt's thread, accompanied with this:

The yellow/lemon shirt is brighter in person. My camera muted it quite a bit.

It must just be the image and not the shirt.

ekio

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ekio

Got "You Weren't Invited" in today ^_^ My boys are debating who gets it first. It' looks great!

marchchcic7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages marchchcic7
tgentry wrote:It must just be the image and not the shirt.

Yes, thank you. I tried different lighting, but for some reason it still wouldn't come out right. I did take it from my phone, so I'm sure that had a lot to do with it. But yes, it is definitely a yellow shirt.

heartflux

quality posts: 5 Private Messages heartflux
bassanimation wrote:Ahhhhh that turned out so cute, Jasneko! I love the kelly green tees!

I'm totally wearing this right now. Looks great on the green.

I woot, therefore I am.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
tgentry wrote:It must just be the image and not the shirt.

re: Toucan

Mine is also bright yellow and just superb! you can see the multicolor halftones in several places, I guess we're seeing some of the advantages to woot doing the halftoning and us leaving the print files as gradients.

It is really a great shirt.

cmdixon2

quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2
Josephus wrote:re: Toucan

Mine is also bright yellow and just superb! you can see the multicolor halftones in several places, I guess we're seeing some of the advantages to woot doing the halftoning and us leaving the print files as gradients.

It is really a great shirt.

Woot didn't do those halftones. I think the rule is, leave gradients only if you're doing them in Illustrator. I did Toucan in Photoshop so I had to do those myself.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
cmdixon2 wrote:Woot didn't do those halftones. I think the rule is, leave gradients only if you're doing them in Illustrator. I did Toucan in Photoshop so I had to do those myself.

intimidating. ;^)

really impressive job.

rayray099

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rayray099

[Jestikwrote]
I just received "Crooked Couch". It's really incredible! Super print job by woot, the colors are so vibrant, and the small details of the design really show through.

I just got mine too!! It turned out sooo well, I LOVE it! It's so close to how i doodle and just really expressive of myself. The artists did an amazing job

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
rayray099 wrote:[Jestikwrote]

I just got mine too!! It turned out sooo well, I LOVE it! It's so close to how i doodle and just really expressive of myself. The artists did an amazing job

I just noticed the letters on the knuckles. What do they say?

jasneko

heartflux wrote:I'm totally wearing this right now. Looks great on the green.

Awww that's nice heartflux!<3

Got 'Another Sleepless Day' today. Looks very nice, I'm happy how crisp the notes look. For those interested:

iGGz

quality posts: 7 Private Messages iGGz
BootsBoots wrote:The Henna shirt turned out unexpectedly great. I mean... better than I had even hoped. The halftones are awesome. You can't see them unless you have your face pressed against the design. And the colors are way more vibrant than in woot's images. Yay to fine printing!

Daaamn, post some more pictures!

i am woot's god.

You're the giant Ken Jennings head? HOW DID YOU GET OUT?

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
Andy47240 wrote:I just noticed the letters on the knuckles. What do they say?

Oh wow! I'm glad you pointed them out, because I didn't notice them there! Here's the story: Edgar had originally put "BBERM" in one of the speech bubbles because it was our initials (BootsBoots and Edgar R McHerly), but woot told us to take them out because they generally don't like signatures in designs, and it didn't make any sense (you know, because everything else in the design is SO CLEAR. Ha!). It looks like Edgar snuck a version of our initials onto the knuckles. That cheeky monkey. I love him.

BootsBoots

iGGz wrote:Daaamn, post some more pictures!

I was born without a face.

tgentry

Staff

BootsBoots wrote: It looks like Edgar snuck our initials onto the knuckles. That cheeky monkey. I love him.

We are now recalling all copies of this shirt, please refrain from wearing it until we can get this sorted out, thanks. ;)

BootsBoots

tgentry wrote:We are now recalling all copies of this shirt, please refrain from wearing it until we can get this sorted out, thanks. ;)

Hahaha!

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx
iGGz wrote:Daaamn, post some more pictures!

Boots N64 CONTROLLER "basketed" in the background. L O L!!! Boots, get a current gaming console.

BootsBoots

Drakxxx wrote:Boots N64 CONTROLLER "basketed" in the background. L O L!!! Boots, get a current gaming console.

Mario Party on the Wii is not the SAME! ;)

mrsbigeddi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrsbigeddi

I just got 'They call me… Tim' today. (I'd upload a pic but I don't know how) Anyway...The color is wonderful and the fire looks magnificent! I tip my hat to you Patrickspens. You are a very talented artist!

Side note: This is the only Woot shirt my husband has agreed to wear so far.

Leahbh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh

Got Fate of the Planet today. Turned out really great. Here are some crappy cell phone pics.

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants
Jestik wrote:

This just arrived for my daughter a month after ordering it. Living in Australia and ordering from Woot teaches patience. First yellow shirt I've picked up and the color strength was a good surprise. The detail and rich colors make for an exciting shirt design. Thanks Boots and Edgar.
Expecting 'Trigonetree' and 'Toucan' soon so expectations are high.

megsck

quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
Leahbh wrote:Got Fate of the Planet today. Turned out really great. Here are some crappy cell phone pics.

just got mine yesterday and i love it, looks really great and i love the painterly look about it. really reminds me of the old poster paintings of movies.

elviswind

Don't Look Back, I've Got You just arrived today . . . well, yesterday, but I forgot to go out and get the mail. The metallic ink highlights look nice. OOOooo . . . sparkles. :-)

bmw66x

quality posts: 48 Private Messages bmw66x

This is Gone Fishing from Walmazan, one of my first Woot shirts. Still love it to this day!

And, BootsBoots, I campaigned real hard for your exquisite Don't Look Back, I've Got You tee but it wasn't enough. Will post a pic when it arrives soon!

I'm Bryan. Nice to meet you, Wooter.

bmw66x

quality posts: 48 Private Messages bmw66x

Here is a close up of the printed Rainy Souls

Awesome!

I'm Bryan. Nice to meet you, Wooter.

Leahbh

bmw66x wrote:Here is a close up of the printed Rainy Souls

Awesome!

i can't see your pictures.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

bmw66x wrote:Here is a close up of the printed Rainy Souls

Awesome!

Hey there! When you're trying to post an image, you need to use the url that ends with the image's file extension (like .jpg, .png, .gif, etc).

elviswind

goldenthorn wrote:Hey there! When you're trying to post an image, you need to use the url that ends with the image's file extension (like .jpg, .png, .gif, etc).

Are you sure Woot didn't print a "broken link" shirt? Some sort of reference to Zelda . . . probably printed on a Monday.

jasneko

Meant to post this earlier today... 'To Air' arrived.
Consensus from people off-woot seems to be 'I would actually wear this one!'. lol.

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik
elviswind wrote:Don't Look Back, I've Got You just arrived today . . . well, yesterday, but I forgot to go out and get the mail. The metallic ink highlights look nice. OOOooo . . . sparkles. :-)

The pictures you posted are amazing, made me decide to use my $5 coupon on this shirt . . . and then I realized it was reckoned. I suck (but the woot public sucks more for keeping a terrible shirt from the same derby in the rotation).

flower753

quality posts: 2 Private Messages flower753

elviswind

flower753 wrote:Here is Traveling on the Speed of Sound (MXL)

Looks great! I can't wait to get mine.

elviswind

I know it's not available for sale anymore, but Mirai just showed up today and I figured I'd share some pictures anyways.

Leahbh

elviswind wrote:I know it's not available for sale anymore, but Mirai just showed up today and I figured I'd share some pictures anyways.

wow, that turned out awesome. i'd have bought it if i hadn't already bought 2 shirts that week. it was an honorable mention in it's derby, i wonder how that will work for the next do-over derby? could it get to print again?