jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
elviswind wrote:I know it's not available for sale anymore, but Mirai just showed up today and I figured I'd share some pictures anyways.

This looks really fantastic! I'm not a huge fan of asphalt, but in this case the colors all blend so beautifully and the design looks wonderful - awesome job bassanimation!

I received 'Books - No Electricity Needed' today. Happy to report to those concerned about it that the white lettering is very clear and legible!

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
jasneko wrote:This looks really fantastic! I'm not a huge fan of asphalt, but in this case the colors all blend so beautifully and the design looks wonderful - awesome job bassanimation!

I received 'Book - No Electricity Needed' todya. Happy to report to those concerned about it that the white lettering is very clear and legible!

Yay, thanks for posting your Mirai pic, Jasneko! I was really happy with how the print looks, especially on the men's sizes :D Your Books print also looks great. Very nice to see such a good heather tee!

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
Leahbh wrote:wow, that turned out awesome. i'd have bought it if i hadn't already bought 2 shirts that week. it was an honorable mention in it's derby, i wonder how that will work for the next do-over derby? could it get to print again?

I saw woot address this when people had questions on the HM. I don't know if the stance has changed but they said that the weekend sale was an impromptu thing that was decided after they had already given the HM so it will be in the next double take and will have a chance at another print.

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240

bumpa bump bump

geczy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages geczy

I love it! :D

sTyLeS

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS
geczy wrote:

I love it! :D

The colors look a little drab to me. Would rather see something that stands out a little bit more.

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ

sans flash

with flash

DJTweekNYC

quality posts: 4 Private Messages DJTweekNYC
KaylaJ wrote:

sans flash

with flash

YAY! I think they did an awesome shirt printing my design. I'm rocking mine right now like a dork. Sad to see it go tonight though.

lonelypond

quality posts: 461 Private Messages lonelypond

Had the camera out so took pictures of the latest arrivals:

Like Poe? Of course you do, you're here ; ) Try my new mystery novel:

KaylaJ

DJTweekNYC wrote:YAY! I think they did an awesome shirt printing my design. I'm rocking mine right now like a dork. Sad to see it go tonight though.

I tried to give it some life by showing it, but alas. I guess now it can be like some cool octopi club!

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc

I just got this, a few minutes ago.

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
odysseyroc wrote:I just got this, a few minutes ago.

I just got mine as well!
BTW, I suck at taking photos and this pic does not do the shirt justice. The details are all there! frickin' sweet shirt and I'm not just sayin' because its my design!
Can I be proud?

laggyg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages laggyg
midgerock wrote:I just got mine as well!
BTW, I suck at taking photos and this pic does not do the shirt justice. The details are all there! frickin' sweet shirt and I'm not just sayin' because its my design!
Can I be proud?

You SHOULD be proud! The design looks awesome...I can't wait to get mine in the mail! Ok, ok...so I didn't spring for the overnight shipping, but I was the "first sucker" to buy one!

One question though...and maybe it has to do with your self-proclaimed suckiness and taking pictures (lol =P)...but about how much of the shirt does the image take up (and on what size shirt too)? In the mockup it looks like it comes down pretty far on the shirt, but in your pic it looks about halfway at best, maybe a little more...is that just a trick of the photo or did it get a smaller placement? If it got smaller placement that would make me sad but I'll still love and wear the shirt!

EDIT: Forgot to mention...

I need to sleep now but maybe tomorrow after work I can try to take and post some pics of the shirts I have so far. They are all on Men's Large, except Nevermore which was a purchase for my mom who is a HUGE Poe fan, and in a Women's Medium...though I'd be surprised if we still needed pics of that in the thread anyway lol...

I have, so far:

The Princess and the Menagerie
Nevermore
If I Only Had a Brain
No one left to play with
School
The Binge
The Cheese is a Liederkranz

I am waiting on:

Midge's Panda shirt (since Midge posted a pic no need for me to) =)
The Cake is a Liar (old school reprint, so prob no pic needed)
A Rose by Any Other Page (also a WM for mom)

laggyg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages laggyg
laggyg wrote:maybe tomorrow after work I can try to take and post some pics of the shirts I have so far.

Ok, so maybe a different day...rough day at work today and I totally forgot I was going to do this until a few minutes ago...and it's almost bed time once again lol. I am SO not a morning person, I hate having to pretend to be one for work =/ but ya gotta pay the bills somehow!

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
midgerock wrote:I just got mine as well!
Can I be proud?

I got my ESL today and it's awesome.....except for the whitespace bunny on the right side of the splatter...Gor Am you midgerock!

Detail below:

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

xpenguin

quality posts: 6 Private Messages xpenguin

Wore this number today - Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead - got a complement on it, actually. Went to the Dippin Dots stand at a local street fair and the guy loved it and he said "YOUR SHIRT IS AWESOME! DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD! I LOVE THE WIZARD OF OZ!"

Anywho, without further adieu, the shirt (all of my shirts are a Mens XL)

xpenguin

quality posts: 6 Private Messages xpenguin

Alrighty I found my camera - figured I'd post the closest shirts I have.

flower753

quality posts: 2 Private Messages flower753

Here is rglee129 & kaseyfleming's Forbidden Future (size MXL). Looks great! And thanks to this shirt being sold I've spent the last week watching Futurama on Netflix. Almost done with season 3.

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
flower753 wrote:Here is rglee129 & kaseyfleming's Forbidden Future (size MXL). Looks great! And thanks to this shirt being sold I've spent the last week watching Futurama on Netflix. Almost done with season 3.

*pictures removed for space*

I got this shirt too and I LOVE it! It might become one of my new favorites. :D

Futurama is a great show. I'm ready for the new season, starting June 23.

I'm also making a Leela costume to wear for a convention & Halloween this year. ^-^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

rglee129

quality posts: 28 Private Messages rglee129
SailorButterfly wrote:I got this shirt too and I LOVE it! It might become one of my new favorites. :D

Futurama is a great show. I'm ready for the new season, starting June 23.

I'm also making a Leela costume to wear for a convention & Halloween this year. ^-^

Thanks for posting the pics, Flower753.

Glad to hear you two are both happy with the print. You never know with the colors in the final product, but these turned out great. I did get one dud, though, where there was some misalignment and large areas of blank shirt color showing through above and behind the characters.

Overall, excellent work, woot!

j5

"Leela's" skin is a bit more yellow on mine than is shown here...trick of my monitor or something else?

KaylaJ

the pic is from my phone so the colors aren't true, it really is blue and not some weird gray. Overall it looks good and even my mom complimented it

Leahbh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh

I got 2 shirts today! Here's a couple of cell pics.

Love this one.

a little disappointed in this one, the background kinda looks like the shirt is stained.

rowanofrin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rowanofrin

Just got my Forbidden Future shirt, it looks great..except all the colours are misaligned

Sent Woot an email, never had a defective shirt before, I hope I can get another as it is an incredible design

j5

Thread seems to have fallen out of favor, but....this turned out quite nicely. Lots of detailed elements.

laurafoy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages laurafoy

bwahaha Killer Penguin! WXL on Silver

marchchcic7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages marchchcic7

Four Classmates. Love it! Looks great on olive (underused color, imo).

grisca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grisca
marchchcic7 wrote:

Four Classmates. Love it! Looks great on olive (underused color, imo).

One of the two shirts that arrived today also is olive:

the other one is white:

j5

grisca wrote:One of the two shirts that arrived today also is olive:

That sure looks like slate.
Maybe it's slolive....or olate?

grisca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grisca
j5 wrote:That sure looks like slate.
Maybe it's slolive....or olate?

I blame the outside light (early evening) and my camera ;-)

holly2978

quality posts: 1 Private Messages holly2978

heres my kid wearing catch me if you can today!

holly2978

quality posts: 1 Private Messages holly2978

Here is my son wearing his new woot shirt at Turner Field saturday

and my boyfriend in the Kennesaw History museum:

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 162 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

Wooo, I got my sample shirts in. They pretty much printed exactly how they look in the mock up. Thanks woot!

Hold on I got to go feed my cat. =D

missmelis

quality posts: 20 Private Messages missmelis

I just got "Do Not Pass Go" in the mail and it is AWESOME!! The design is sharp and stands out nicely, the colors are bright, and the halftones look terrific imo. Great job by walmazan & kevlar!

I decided to go with the smaller of the two sizes I prefer in woot shirts, and I'm glad I did. It fits my "community chest" very nicely.

The goodness of the true pun is in the direct ratio of its intolerability. - Edgar Allan Poe

lonelypond

quality posts: 461 Private Messages lonelypond

Thought there might be someone on the fence about Sea Chariot so here's an up close of the very cool metallic ink.

Like Poe? Of course you do, you're here ; ) Try my new mystery novel:

rasabi

quality posts: 26 Private Messages rasabi
lonelypond wrote:Thought there might be someone on the fence about Sea Chariot so here's an up close of the very cool metallic ink.

Daaaang. It had metallic ink? Wish I would have checked this thread like 3 hours ago. Or I guess I could have, you know, paid more attention from the get go...

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

My "The Legend of Pancakes" arrived and I love it!

rasabi

quality posts: 26 Private Messages rasabi

My shirt arrived! I must say it is really cool to see how the halftones in the moon turned out in person.

Note the super fancy cardboard backdrop I use to mount customers' artwork I photograph...

tacitcat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tacitcat

I bought the Super Effective shirt, and I noticed when I wear it that I'm constantly tugging at the hem to make it longer. Today, I placed it next to my Woot 4th Birthday shirt, and Super Effective is about an inch shorter. Has anyone else noticed this?

I always wash my shirts the same way (cold wash, hang dry), so my shirt didn't shrink.

kevlar51

quality posts: 47 Private Messages kevlar51

I really think this turned out well--wanted to share with you guys