ansharp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp
soothedbyrainfall wrote:Actually we weren't really in school at the same time. I graduated about 8 months before I met TW who'd transferred from another school and TG was a few years behind us being a young'un and all.

There might be pics somewhere but I'd have to dig 'em out. The earliest pic I can think of off the top of my head that includes us all is from my wedding.

So cute, so cute! More woot testimonials, please! (But not here, I guess. llo.)

thejakeyl88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88

Few shirts arrived, brought them outside for some pics, here they are!

^the color in "finding technicolor" just simply amazes me. So awesome..

All in all, I love how all three came out, the MJ's were bigger than I thought, which was pretty sweet!

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
SailorButterfly wrote:

Got mine today. Didn't post a pic since this was alread posted, but I'm very happy with it.

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
tgentry wrote:I have some pics, and I want cash money not to post them! We were all in school at the same time actually, we just didn't know each other then.

I would have loved to have gone to art school. I think it would have been a blast. For me, just one art class in high school and one elective class first semester in college. Would have been fun to do more!

Bet you guys had a blast!

Stina9162

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stina9162

Here's my Shirt Woot collection so far!
All are Women's XL
All have been washed once or twice except "The New Kid in Town"

First off the amazing "Fat Unicorn" shirt (everyone lovesss it, first time I wore it my boyfriend coudn't stop laughing!)
<br><br>
Next is "Iceberg Ahead!" was actually the first woot shirt I bought because that's the day I got introduced to Woot!

<br><br>
The next shirt is "I am taller than most things" I just loveee giraffes =]
But yet the name of the shirt is ironic for me cause I am only 5'4", *giggles*

<br><br>
Now on to the adorable "Friendly Forest"(excuse the random piece of hair right on the design :-P)

<br><br>
And finally it's "The new Kid in town"

I also have the "I claim this in the name of France" on the way =]

IROCit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages IROCit

Wow... these (3) came in under 5 days...

Pictured is the Men's 3X - bought two more for Christmas gifts...

wooted:

mia3mom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom

I'm thrilled with I Claim this Land for France, which actually arrived before the reckoning! woohoo!

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

thejakeyl88

Alright! Got 3 new shirts in today, and now I have to decide which to wear! May be here for a while, so I figured I could get some nice shots up while thinking about it! I only did close ups of 'I claim this land for France' since it has been posted already. Tried my best to reproduce accurate colors but its hard to do so, keep detail and not have washed out colors. Here they are, they all rock and were all surprising in how awesome they would be. Yet again, I was surprised at the size of the Yeticorn design, very pleasing!

The turtle might not be around much longer, the Yeticorn has been keeping an eye on him all day....

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

Silverpsycho

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Silverpsycho
thejakeyl88 wrote:Alright! Got 3 new shirts in today, and now I have to decide which to wear! May be here for a while, so I figured I could get some nice shots up while thinking about it! I only did close ups of 'I claim this land for France' since it has been posted already. Tried my best to reproduce accurate colors but its hard to do so, keep detail and not have washed out colors. Here they are, they all rock and were all surprising in how awesome they would be. Yet again, I was surprised at the size of the Yeticorn design, very pleasing!

The turtle might not be around much longer, the Yeticorn has been keeping an eye on him all day....

Wow, thanks for sharing those pics! You are really tempting me into getting the Yeticorn because I came so close to getting it on its first day, but I've been trying to wait for my next purchase to be randoms. However, you totally sold me on Finding Technicolor about a week ago. I was in the thread for that one and I have been looking at it over and over since its original release but just didn't buy it until a week ago. I am so excited to have that one in my collection now.

Great pictures everyone. It really helps to see the shirts in living color.

Trading: Guts & Reverse Tarzan (both are size WL)

kiliaa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kiliaa
thejakeyl88 wrote:

Stop Motion turned out so nice! I didn't think I was a huge fan of the green on blue, but those pictures have convinced me. The halftones turned out especially well - they look like they're glowing.

thejakeyl88

Glad these pictures could be of some help. The blue and green is so sweet. I love how the shirts come out real nice, sometimes better than what you see in the graphic on the site. Its easier to make the decision that way when you can really see what it will look like once printed, and how well the colors come out. The Yeticorn beat my expectations as well. The orange is so nice looking on the shirt, and the design fits perfectly. You will enjoy these shirts for sure.

Also, "Finding Technicolor" is really one of my favorite shirts, I love it and the colors in it are just so incredibly bright. People get a real kick out of the old style characters. Glad you chose to get it, because you will not be disappointed. Happy wooting.

winnie71

quality posts: 1 Private Messages winnie71

Why I bought Sea Wolves...

Silverpsycho

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Silverpsycho

Awesome picture winnie71! I love your dogs so your shirt is definitely appropriate for having those guys around.

Trading: Guts & Reverse Tarzan (both are size WL)

klswoot

Silverpsycho wrote:Awesome picture winnie71! I love your dogs so your shirt is definitely appropriate for having those guys around.

I agree! Great picture winnie. The dogs match that shirt perfectly! I haven't worn my SeaWolves shirt yet, but it printed beautifully!

BobTSG

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BobTSG

My first woot shirt. Curious Little Turtle

Booperelli

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Booperelli

Some of these shirts have just been posted, but I'm putting them up anyway.

I would just like to say how on earth do the myspacers do it.. it took me like 5 minutes to figure out how to take a mirror pic, and I still screwed them up. The flash ruined the picture, but when I turned it off, they all came out blurry. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!

Polite Pete (WL)

The only picture I took that did not come out blurry

I Am Taller Than Most Things (WL) ..this was already posted, but in a man's size.

The Greasy Grasp of God (MS) much more comfortably sized than the WL I have discovered, I am tall and the WL's are too short for me.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
Booperelli wrote:Some of these shirts have just been posted, but I'm putting them up anyway.

I would just like to say how on earth do the myspacers do it.. it took me like 5 minutes to figure out how to take a mirror pic, and I still screwed them up. The flash ruined the picture, but when I turned it off, they all came out blurry. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!

Polite Pete (WL)

The only picture I took that did not come out blurry

I Am Taller Than Most Things (WL) ..this was already posted, but in a man's size.

The Greasy Grasp of God (MS) much more comfortably sized than the WL I have discovered, I am tall and the WL's are too short for me.

Myspacers have way more experience making themselves the centers of attention. You cannot hope to live up to them.

Great pics... thanks for a couple new ones!

AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311

Old Skool (Tin) came today. Tee haw. I love this shirt. I am such a Star Wars geek. And as usual, Wiley is my willing model. I posted this picture large so the detail would show.

By agrant311, shot with KODAK DX6340 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2008-08-29

AGrant311

And here is the original picture, with both dogs. Yeah, the image on the shirt didn't show up too well... I tried to just use the Yorkie, but Wiley is a camera hog.

By agrant311, shot with KODAK DX6340 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2008-08-29

SilverFear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SilverFear

The 92 Protons of Boom from the Element Derby got here today. Printed really nicely! I apologize about the size...i couldn't resize it without it looking like junk =\

Woot x3 - Microsoft Zune 30GB Digital Media Player (White), Audiovox BU-1 Vehicle Security Back Up Alarm, Pinnacle “Woot” TV PCTV HD Pro Stick
Shirt.Woot x10 - Uh-Oh, Finding Technicolor, Uranium: 92 Protons of Boom, Game Time, Random (3 shirts), Random (3 shirts), Random (3 shirts), Random (3 shirts), To the Top in the Style of Da Vinci, Birth of the Moon
Wine.Woot x1 - Wellington Vineyards Quartet

Higherfat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Higherfat

Does the MS really fit better? I'm 6 ft tall, and the WM I get are not quite long enough to be perfectly comfortable, but I like the feminine shape. what's the length difference on the MS?

Grafeeti, The Geek Crest, Zombie Garden, Oh, Burned!!!, Curious Little Turtle, Bandolier of Carrots, Ooh, Shiney!, Eyescream Sundae, Friends are Forever, Plumber in the Style of Rembrandt, Nuclear Winter, Gearassic Period, The Quick Brown Fox, The Shape of Colors to Come, They Were Delicious

breckenedge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages breckenedge

that's me in the middle. always thought i had a smile like windowlicker. taken with a cr_pberry.

Booperelli

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Booperelli
Higherfat wrote:Does the MS really fit better? I'm 6 ft tall, and the WM I get are not quite long enough to be perfectly comfortable, but I like the feminine shape. what's the length difference on the MS?

I'm 5'10", and I have a long torso. (for body comparison purposes, since you wear the M's and I wear the L's, I will share that I am 145 pounds.)

WM = 26" long, 16.5" wide
WL = 26.625" long 17.75" wide
WXL= 27.25" long, 18.75" wide

MS = 28.375" long, 18" wide
MM = 29.375" long, 20" wide

So as you can see, the MS is only a tad wider than the WL, and quite a bit longer. You can see an actual physical comparison looking at my pictures above, the Yay Taco shirt is the MS and a touch baggier through the middle but much more comfortably lengthed. I spent the end of the '90s and beginning of the 2000's with my belly hanging out, and I am SO over that :P so I'll trade the form-fit for the length improvement. As far as the girly cut, the only real difference that I can see are the sleeves, which are (as you can see from the pics) a touch longer in the men's style.. but they are no different from any normal T-shirt. Supposedly the womens' sizes are tapered through the waist area, but I can't tell at all.

EDIT: Also, I wash everything cold and hang dry.

AGrant311

Here is Game Time, modeled by Hillary, the Yorkie. Wiley did not manage to weasel his way in for this picture. This shirt looks really neat. I think everyone who ordered it will be very pleased. It's all about the "old school" board gamers.

By agrant311, shot with KODAK DX6340 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2008-08-30

AdderXYU

amcatanzaro

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amcatanzaro

Here's The Early Bird Gets the Worm, washed, worn all day, taken off and photographed because I love you people and I looked like garbage.
Men's Medium

I wasn't going to stay up. Drat! Foiled again!

Travel in style! Travel in a Woot shirt!

littlejetties

quality posts: 0 Private Messages littlejetties

I wanna see that dang shirt with the gradients? Somebody's gotta have it by now.

pcakes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pcakes

I got Hungry Bento today! Earlier than expected but that's what you get for living in Dallas! I'll show you my sister's early xmas gift since the printing on my shirt is a little off. (i posted the off-printing under hungry bento, if you wanna see)

The extra lines on the shirt is from camera's flash.... hence one without flash.

gambit07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gambit07

Hey guys, got plutonium powers this shirt in today so I thought I'd throw it up! : ) I'm very happy with how it turned out

AdderXYU

Couple old ones from me. Will update the list probably when the next page starts. The lovely chair is modelling yet again.

First, another view of T4:

Then, the rarely seen (and very much up for trade!) Geek Crest in XL:

And finally, Eagle Eye Crossed, owned by few, and I'm happy to say I'm finally in their ranks:

Xijar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Xijar

Can someone post a picture of Branch Manager already for all the curious people out here.

Woots wooted: 5 - Shirts wooted: 17 + 6 Randoms

klswoot

Xijar wrote:Can someone post a picture of Branch Manager already for all the curious people out here.

I'd like to see this one too. I'm curious about the smooth gradient.

mia3mom

An updated Oh Burned!!! shot, since it's dropping in the reckoning - yesterday was a great end of summer beach day:

The awesome Seawolves with 2 sea-dingos, at the beach, where it should be

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

klswoot wrote:I'd like to see this one too. I'm curious about the smooth gradient.

It came out nicely. It actually printed as really tiny dot gradients. You have to look really hard to see them.

ruby2uesday

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ruby2uesday
mia3mom wrote:An updated Oh Burned!!! shot, since it's dropping in the reckoning - yesterday was a great end of summer beach day:

[/url]

What size is that and how old is your dd? my son is 11yo and usually wears about a 10-12 in boys shirts. he'd love this one but i dont' want to get the Womans size if it looks to "girlie" shaped. haven't gotten my first shirt yet to compare. dind't know if a MS would be small enough???

amcatanzaro

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amcatanzaro
tgentry wrote:It came out nicely. It actually printed as really tiny dot gradients. You have to look really hard to see them.

Well? Let's see it!

I have Eagle Eye Crossed. I HATED the thing when it was available. When I got it in randoms I cursed my luck. When I wore it, I loved it. Period.

I wasn't going to stay up. Drat! Foiled again!

Travel in style! Travel in a Woot shirt!

suzyottomatic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suzyottomatic
Xijar wrote:Can someone post a picture of Branch Manager already for all the curious people out here.

Will try to download tomorrow, can't find the cords. The print is gorgeous. The placement seems off to me. It's not close enough to the seam to look intentional. Mine looks like a just off center tummy print. Really bugs me.

cp005e

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cp005e

I just got Branch Manager today - my 2nd ever shirt.woot (and this is my first post since I saw no one else had posted a pic yet). I was a bit worried because of the cream and the placement, but I think it looks really nice. There is a big blank spot on my chest, but I like to wear pendants. And I guess I'm tan right now, because I think the cream looks fine. woo-hoo!

Sorry for the really dirty mirror shot, I just thought some people might want to see where the image sits while being worn.

thejakeyl88

Branch manager looks really nice, the gradients came out pretty darn good. I like the placement a lot. Really nice.

I just got Jimmy is that you? today, so I'll be posting some new pics in about 2 hours, I also will have up Eight Crazy Fists, and Metamorphosis.

mia3mom

ruby2uesday wrote:What size is that and how old is your dd? my son is 11yo and usually wears about a 10-12 in boys shirts. he'd love this one but i dont' want to get the Womans size if it looks to "girlie" shaped. haven't gotten my first shirt yet to compare. dind't know if a MS would be small enough???

Hi, my daughter pictured in the Oh Burned!!! pic is 10, and also in 10-12 kids clothes (she's 4'10" if that helps). WM fits well on her, with some room to grow. She can wear WS, but I want her to be able to wear it for more than 1 summer WS is a dress on my petite 5yo, and my 8yo can wear a WS or a baggy WM. They aren't girlie shaped at all, but the sleeves are shorter than the men's sizes. Which makes it work a lot better for kids!

As a bonus, besides the great designs, the bright orange of Oh Burned!!! and Cake is a Liar makes the kids easier to see as they are climbing on the rocks in the background of the pic ;) I highly recommend getting both.