cokerjanet

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cokerjanet
WeezTheJuice wrote:Thanks for this tgentry, it helps to see you and cho post up some of their tips and techniques, very humble and professional of you.

Hah, Encino Man reference. I love it! Too bad Sean Astin isn't as thrilled by the experience of making the movie.

cokerjanet

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cokerjanet

What if you don't know how to begin to design a shirt, but think you have an awesome idea? I am not very proficient with the computer, but excellent at arts and crafts. I could draw it myself, but how do I get that to print quality artwork and submit?

cptgone

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cptgone
cokerjanet wrote:What if you don't know how to begin to design a shirt, but think you have an awesome idea? I am not very proficient with the computer, but excellent at arts and crafts. I could draw it myself, but how do I get that to print quality artwork and submit?

do you have a scanner? GIMP is a free alternative to Photoshop, you could use it to turn your scan into a file that meets Woot's requirements. you'll prolly find such software intimidating at first, so be prepared to do some tutorials.

mitchloidolt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mitchloidolt

Thanks this is super helpful. It's funny coming here from Threadless and just getting totally ignored - definitely a challenge to try and figure out this crowd.

chennai8

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chennai8
mitchloidolt wrote:Thanks this is super helpful. It's funny coming here from Threadless and just getting totally ignored - definitely a challenge to try and figure out this crowd.

Post your comments, opinions, questions on "World of Shirt.Woot" section. Also participate in the Derby thread that opens on Thursdays. Welcome to Woot !!!

neyfam2000 wrote:Woot!--going from "Deal-a-day" to "Site-a-day"

rhiknow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rhiknow

I have a question for anyone. I suppose the answer is probably really obvious, but i cannot figure it out. I was wondering how folks give their tees the faded vintage looking effect. You know the crackle-ie one.

Thank you to any who can help!

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
rhiknow wrote:I have a question for anyone. I suppose the answer is probably really obvious, but i cannot figure it out. I was wondering how folks give their tees the faded vintage looking effect. You know the crackle-ie one.

Thank you to any who can help!

You mean...like this here thread just a few topics below?

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

is100

quality posts: 0 Private Messages is100

This may seem like a simpleton of a question but do Woot have staff to handle color separation or is that something the artist needs to take care of before submitting a design. I'm still working on my process and the more info I have the more informed my decisions will be. Thanks.

Flipit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Flipit

Staff

is100 wrote:This may seem like a simpleton of a question but do Woot have staff to handle color separation or is that something the artist needs to take care of before submitting a design.

We will do the color separations. There is a 100% chance you will do it wrong(differently than I would). Seriously, even if you owned a print shop, we would more than likely have a different process, so just let us do that. You don't get a bigger check for that, so why do the extra work?