Entry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Entry
cobolisdead wrote:Simply Beautiful artwork! GMV!

I totally dig this design.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnnaJo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages AnnaJo
Re: colors of luau

Really love this one. Resubmit in printable area please! gmv

AnnaJo

Re: Toothpick me

I like this one, voted

nda5201314

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nda5201314

what's wrong w/ her eyes? llo. All in all. good design

AnnaJo

PamWham wrote:I am one of those people and YES I would!!!!

Thanks! Hopefully it will stay up there and get printed! Thanks to everyone who has voted!

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
Re: Mt. Hibiscivus Erupts!

Surely you could use one of your 100 other fake names to submit carp like this, couldn't you?

AnnaJo

Re: Luau Dream

I see you reposted, oh well I'll vote again Like I said, this drawing is simply amazing! Congrats on getting into the New Hotness!

jahrpm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jahrpm
AnnaJo wrote:Really love this one. Resubmit in printable area please! gmv

how?

sokowa

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sokowa
MostBestestBuddy wrote:Re to sokowa:
Thank you for taking the time to pass on some advice. I really appreciate it, especially from a designer such as yourself. I think your comments point out some things about this design in particular, and will help me on future submissions. That is exactly what I wanted and makes it more of a learning experience than a failure. Thank You.

awesome. The number of wins I have in relation to the amount of drawings I've submitted over the months is pretty darn low. I use most weeks to push myself and try new things and learn new things. So that's always a positive to this whole derby. I see you have the same mindset, keep it up.

SlowDecay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SlowDecay

Thanks for all the votes guys.

cinderella1

quality posts: 5 Private Messages cinderella1
Re: The Pig Fights Back

This needs to move back up in the fog!! I REALLY really Want this shirt!

You crack me up.
Of course I crack me up on a regular basis.

Briany

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Briany

Really nice job! Did you draw this by hand and then scan it in, or was it done completely on a computer, and if so can I borrow your computer?

AnnaJo

jahrpm wrote:how?

See that rectangle? Thats the printable area. You should just be able to take this one off and post another so that its within regulations, otherwise it will be rejected.

AnnaJo

Re: Tiki God (Not Happy)

Everytime I see your tiki god pop up on my screen, all I hear is "Wahhhhhhhhhh!" This is inside my own head of course. Does that make me crazy? No, Anna, it doesn't. Ok good. Voted!

AnnaJo

Re: TIKING TOM

HAHAHAHAHA perfect, love it. voted!

AnnaJo

Re: Luau Beach

Like your colors and style. great job , gmv

AnnaJo

bluffstudio wrote:Text, what text? It's just a group of Tiki friends hanging out... that's all... heh... um, ahem... yeah!

Sorry... I always have to open my big mouth. Its compulsive. Great design anyway!

SlowDecay

Thanks, yep I drew this by hand, scanned it, then reworked it in Manga Studio.

seadude007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seadude007

Like the design,..GMV

manil

quality posts: 1 Private Messages manil
Re: Slushed

well done

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613

The hibiscus seems to have gradients. Can you post a close up of how you did that? Woot can do some gradients, but not all

4Se7ens

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 4Se7ens

It's gorgeous... or she is. Does the flower on the right mean "taken" or "available"? I can't remember. I hope it's the latter.

seadude007

I LIKE IT!,..GMV

AnnaJo

There you go! I'll be your first vote Great design, love your colors and it just feels like Hawaii

seadude007

Your design ROCKS!,...Thanks for the Vote,....GMV!

D1C0M

quality posts: 0 Private Messages D1C0M

I know it's kind of late, but it here it is regardless. Hope you enjoy it.

Re: After Dinner Plans

AnnaJo

Re: Dinner at the luau (resub)

That little piggie looks pretty happy to be surrounded by fork-weilding pineapples. Maybe he knows they are vegetarians? Very cute, gmv!

kmcavin65

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kmcavin65
AnnaJo wrote:Hey guys! I just wanted to thank everyone for keeping me in the "new hotness" for so long, its awesome! I didn't know these questions about printability were coming up, but to clarify, the fire is 5 colors and the black silhouette makes 6 colors. If that is the controversy, you can note the image I uploaded earlier which shows the colors of the fire. As for printability? I can't think of a reason why Woot couldn't print, maybe someone could enlighten me? I'd hate to have it do well, only to be rejected!
Again, Thanks guys!

P.S. I'm a "she" not a "he" as I have been referred to in previous posts

Sorry about that. I was typing and not really paying attention to your username.

AnnaJo

I really like it, the colors, shapes any everything. One small critique (should you choose to repost, or submit this elsewhere) would be not cutting it off so abruptly at the bottom. Either way, gmv!

2005vette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 2005vette
Re: Hibiscus Dreams

RAINBOW? Nice design, but I wouldnt wear it. I dont play for that team. :P

seadude007

Re: TIKING TOM
Yeah, my plans exactly. (Like the shirt color too),..GMV!

D1C0M

quality posts: 0 Private Messages D1C0M
AnnaJo wrote:I really like it, the colors, shapes any everything. One small critique (should you choose to repost, or submit this elsewhere) would be not cutting it off so abruptly at the bottom. Either way, gmv!

Yeah, I fought with that for a while. I couldn't come up with an idea to tie it together at the bottom and edges. After submitting I take a look at the entries, cause I don't want to be influenced and found a few things that I could have done to tie it together better. Thanks for the words and ideas, I appreciate them.

cobolisdead

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cobolisdead

Nice design! I like that he is longing to go out there and surf. GMV!

You can ride with me, or you can find your own path. Don't stab me in the back after I've cleared the way.

oogyboogawa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oogyboogawa
cobolisdead wrote:I wish that I could get this on a collared shirt so I could wear it at work. GMV!

*giggles*, yeah this would be fun to have on a collared shirt for work. Thanks for the support

cobolisdead

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cobolisdead

I'll be the second! Nice Design! I like the guitar.

You can ride with me, or you can find your own path. Don't stab me in the back after I've cleared the way.

AnnaJo

kmcavin65 wrote:Sorry about that. I was typing and not really paying attention to your username.

Naw, no biggie, just meant as a joke Cheers!

SlowDecay

4Se7ens wrote:It's gorgeous... or she is. Does the flower on the right mean "taken" or "available"? I can't remember. I hope it's the latter.

Top of the hotness chart, thanks guys.
I just checked that out, flower over the right ear means available, someone looking for love.

esmokah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages esmokah
Re: Dancing in the dark

as a fire dancer, i totally support this tee!

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
devmike wrote:After reading through I see a beach setting, behind a sand dune peering through the grassy reeds at the setting sun and ocean - which I have to say the reflection of the sun off of the water is ++ good. Only thing I don't see is the luau party that is clearly going on behind the dune.

thank you Mike, you describe it perfectly. From now on, you speak for me and I'll stay quiet. :^D

cmdixon2

quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2
Re: Beautiful Disaster

I love this, awesome colors. Looks really good on the red woot shirt. I also didn't notice at first the disaster part and simply admired all the colors.