ryanhunt88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ryanhunt88
Re: OH you KNOW that's YOUR DAD!

wow rejected, that hurts. It's NOT Peter griffin. peter had brown hair, eye glasses and orbs ON HIS CHIN, and HE's paler!!!!
Ovaltina, my goat a cartoon of a FAT GUY MUST mean PETER GRIFFIN. JERKS.

ohhhshtbtch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ohhhshtbtch
Re: Liquid Hibiscus

Seriously???

AnnaJo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages AnnaJo
DavidShenoda wrote:Thanks AJo. And, for future reference, I draw everything. This is why I never get to sleep on thursday night.

OH! You did the Easter Crest AND Easter Island. I need to start paying attention to screen names... You are a fantastic artist, congrats!

sokowa

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sokowa
Re: You Have GOT to be Kidding Me...

hrm, so proof woot is watching the derby, just being very selective on their choices.

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
Re: Honu- spirit of Hawaii

Wow Shek! What a total in just one day. Amazing and really nice to see that late designs can still be contenders. Another reason why the hotness exposure is SO valuable!

I know turtles are seen in a lot of woot designs, but for this theme, it seemed perfectly relevant.

This would make a great print too if you design to do something for a wall, etc.

Congratulations and good luck over the next 24 hours.

amandajane7678

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amandajane7678

Love it!!!!!!!

noisdois

quality posts: 1 Private Messages noisdois
Off topic. It's a good illustration, I just don't see the theme.

Totally understandable. I thought I might get away with the Poly fishhook, but no go. Oh well, this derby will be over tomorrow anyways.

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert

thatrobert

thatrobert

thatrobert

thatrobert

thatrobert

thatrobert

thatrobert

thatrobert

SydneyB

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SydneyB
Re: Tikki, Tikki, T-Ivy...

Another one of your beautiful designs! The colors are great. I wish you had submitted this earlier, though.

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
Re: colors of luau

Maybe it's my computer or my eyes, but I see gradients on the hibsicus. Can you post a close up of the flower?

JustJiggles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JustJiggles
Re: Mechanical Island

It's a shame this isn't doing too well. I think it is the best shirt in the derby. Oh well, maybe it'll get an honorable mention and have a second shot.

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
Re: EASTER-CREST

This is very nice. Some how I never noticed it before until it got a Best Loser award. I would have voted earlier.

klawrence

quality posts: 1 Private Messages klawrence
Re: (Title eaten by giant fruit.)

Dear Woot Gods:
Please make my vote worth 100 votes so this gets printed.
Thank you.

klawrence

quality posts: 1 Private Messages klawrence
klawrence wrote:Dear Woot Gods:
Please make my vote worth 100 votes so this gets printed.
Thank you.

Make that 200.

cobolisdead

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cobolisdead
Re: Tiki Gods Bless This Limbo Pole

Great job on this one! I have no idea why it isn't in the fog.

You can ride with me, or you can find your own path. Don't stab me in the back after I've cleared the way.

OpenDesign

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OpenDesign
AnnaJo wrote:Congrats on fogging again! "The pig fights back" is a perfect title for you in this derby!

Yeah, so true! Seems like every time this gets knocked out it fights back in again! Good luck in the last 24 hours--looks like it's going to be close!

lmg1464

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lmg1464

I agree with SydneyB - should have submitted earlier to get the votes this design deserves.

hup440

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hup440

I love this so much, what are the chances if it doesnt win I will be able to find it elsewhere? I wish i knew more ppl to vote for it because I think this is the best design by far... if there is anyway of getting this shirt another way, let me know please! Thanks and great job, its fantastic

Re: Maori Love Birds V2 (RESUB)

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Re: The Pig Fights Back

Didn't realize you were naming this so appropriately, huh? l o l

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

DavidShenoda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DavidShenoda

I had the idea, but I have been working so much I didn't get to submit it until I had a day off which was yesterday night. Hence, the late submission. Oh well, at least I learned a little more about the preferences of the wooters.

DavidShenoda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DavidShenoda

I had the idea, but I have been working so much I didn't get to submit it until I had a day off which was yesterday night. Hence, the late submission. Oh well, at least I learned a little more about the preferences of the wooters.

MrMcNoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MrMcNoot
thatrobert wrote:

I would agree, but I don't want to think that it is too late for this shirt. With two days left, if the votes continue at this rate, it just might reach 3rd place. Although, that might just be me trying to avoid saying the inevitable.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
cobolisdead wrote:Great job on this one! I have no idea why it isn't in the fog.

wouldn't you just limbo right into the fire?
-that's why I didn't vote for it. that and the volcano looking more like a smokestack.

lunartan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lunartan

lunartan

Re: Luau Tiki Torches

blammoed wrote:... I think this design is beautiful, I love the painted feeling it has, but how realistic the fire came out. Definitely atmospheric, well done!

ditto

lunartan

Re: Fire Dancer

print please

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce

Well-done!

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce
Re: Luau Angel

Still my favorite of the derby. Best of luck elsewhere with it Toe. Just let us know. Kudos on your dedication and talent.

cobolisdead

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cobolisdead
Re: Luau Tiki Torches

I like the way that you did the fire. GMV!

You can ride with me, or you can find your own path. Don't stab me in the back after I've cleared the way.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
MrMcNoot wrote:I would agree, but I don't want to think that it is too late for this shirt. With two days left, if the votes continue at this rate, it just might reach 3rd place. Although, that might just be me trying to avoid saying the inevitable.

One can only hope! Regardless, this shirt has definitely far exceeded my vote expectations.

GravityJMB

quality posts: 5 Private Messages GravityJMB

This. is. amazing.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
JustJiggles wrote:It's a shame this isn't doing too well. I think it is the best shirt in the derby. Oh well, maybe it'll get an honorable mention and have a second shot.

Thanks. I like your taste.