sandbar67

quality posts: 14 Private Messages sandbar67

sold out in an hour? geez

jones21403

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jones21403

Dang! I just got home from work and it's already sold out. Guess I'll have to pay $15 for it.

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
shutts67 wrote:whats the record for the fastest sellout?

I think it was a few minutes at most, but that was for a much smaller run. For the 2500 runs, I believe this is unprecedented.

Congrats to rushblume. Looks like you're going to be making bucketloads on this one.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

southweststeak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages southweststeak

great shirt-ordered it so fast didn't notice the shirt was missing the words, "Press my buttons" which would have made me buy more than one

Costulessfromme

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Costulessfromme

Looks like I missed out on this one. But buying it for the dear Fiance for part of his Christmas.

peppersagooddog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peppersagooddog

a much deserved congrats on an hour and a half sell out time. that is gonna mean big after day one sales for you!
again, congrats on a first win and 2nd(?) print rush.

byrbwr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages byrbwr
Gatzby wrote:But how do you really feel, aoviss?

hilarious. how 'bout we get another c3po shirt out? actually i'm surprised anything gets rejected after that one was printed.

aleeks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aleeks

nooo dangit! sold out laredddyylel i was gona buy twoooo................

one for my supercool nintendo-obsessed .... nvm

bootlegzani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bootlegzani

That's good I already bought it. Damn that sold out faster than I thought.

Eightstar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Eightstar

Sad... I hesitated on ordering one cause I'm afraid my male co-workers might think I'm super nerdy. Not sure if I want to spend 15 bucks on this shirt. Guess I'll have to remain as a shirt.woot virgin and long-time lurker for now.

Killerskillet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Killerskillet
byrbwr wrote:hilarious. how 'bout we get another c3po shirt out? actually i'm surprised anything gets rejected after that one was printed.

Yeah, that tin-man vs. C3PO shirt was dreadful. Not even Hot Topic customers would have bought that shirt. Anyway, Thanks again woot for allowing another shirt that I can wear more than once a week and get more than a half-smirk wearing.

jaredmac11

quality posts: 11 Private Messages jaredmac11

I'm not surprised this was sold out before 2AM. Alot of wooters have to be gamers.

kilomag2

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kilomag2

Yes, I am sure Michael Jackson also got himself one of these shirts.

RobinBobcat

quality posts: 41 Private Messages RobinBobcat

Aww.. sold out? Damn. I wanted to buy a few of these. I'll get them on the rebound, I guess. *sigh*

Meow

Go Squarryls!

gabis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gabis

All the haters are seriously funny. Could you people be any more full of yourselves?

Its a T-shirt.

On the internet.

Carry on.

longster47

quality posts: 0 Private Messages longster47

Holey Carp! Sold out already... I'm glad I didn't sleep on this deal.

kdeuce

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdeuce
gabis wrote:All the haters are seriously funny. Could you people be any more full of yourselves?

Its a T-shirt.

On the internet.

Carry on.

x2

astronautcowboy3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages astronautcowboy3

Wow, fastest sellout I've ever seen.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 231 Private Messages kylemittskus
kdeuce wrote:x2

And a third.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

bdo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bdo

dang....

Matingas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Matingas

I'm glad I bought it when I was sober.. cuz I just came back drunk and it would have been to late!! :D

yes!! VIRGIN 22 year old nerd here!!!

ohh
wait
thats a lie

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

wow.........had no idea this shirt would sell this fast!

congrats on the print, rushblume!

mennethitus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mennethitus

Wow how unoriginal, how terrible, how dare you!
Beware and fear my might as I complain and rant endlessly over this disastrous thing you have spawned... Oh the evil, the horror!
Feel my fury over what you have done for in truth all i am is jealous that I didnt come up with this first and therefore have to act all self righteous about the design...

Anyway congrats on the idea and I am glad I bought one when I did rather then wait until later in the day.

hope everyone has a good day

anniecarrots

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anniecarrots

... NO! My friend is going to kill me!!!
sigh... if only school started at 5, then I might've been awake for this one....

thejakeyl88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88

Well this is going to be hilarious, people will start waking up soon and coming on to buy the gameboy! oh noes!

People hate waking up to sold out shirts. I'd hate it too if I was in bed at normal hours.

EDIT: ^ See! I knew it, you beat me to it though. Good morning!

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

brizday

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizday
anniecarrots wrote:... NO! My friend is going to kill me!!!
sigh... if only school started at 5, then I might've been awake for this one....

It was actually sold out by 2:30 am EST! ... I being the nerd on the east coast that I am, set my alarm for 2 am, bought my shirts, and went back to bed.

lxtrix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lxtrix

my gf told me not to but it's just too epic, i doubt i'll get it in time for halloween but i'm going to let all my friends play with me ;)

Requ13m

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Requ13m
gabis wrote:All the haters are seriously funny. Could you people be any more full of yourselves?

Its a T-shirt.

On the internet.

Carry on.

kdeuce wrote:x2

kylemittskus wrote:And a third.

And I'll be the fourth to get in line with that sentiment. Some people just can't accept that creating an artistic masterpiece isn't (and should be) a prerequisite for selling a lot of T-shirts on a website.

Congrats on the fast sellout. I'm a little ticked that dozing off on the couch early in the evening means I'll be paying an extra $5, but oh well.

thejakeyl88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88
equinoxide wrote:You play bass AND you are a huge Jimi Hendrix fan? Are we twins?

Yes to both! I am also wearing a Hendrix shirt right now. The only time I don't wear woot shirts is when I wear one of my Hendrix shirts.

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

gChinkin

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gChinkin
Requ13m wrote:And I'll be the fourth to get in line with that sentiment. Some people just can't accept that creating an artistic masterpiece isn't (and should be) a prerequisite for selling a lot of T-shirts on a website.

Congrats on the fast sellout. I'm a little ticked that dozing off on the couch early in the evening means I'll be paying an extra $5, but oh well.

Yeah, I might go for the extra $5.

ChicagoCubs2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ChicagoCubs2000

I'm buying this tomorrow! I love it.

Kristen

monster73

quality posts: 0 Private Messages monster73

Sold out before I even get up?! Dammit!

Tarcas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tarcas
eHalcyon wrote:Eh, went in for three. One for a credit-cardless friend, one for an upcoming Christmas gift exchange and one that will either be for me or as another gift. Probably gift.

How do I get in on this gift exchange? It's 6:00 AM and they've been sold out for hours!

andycool22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andycool22

there's a typo near the end. sehirt.woot should be shirt.woot.

Woof! Wage: $927.75 as of 12/2/2010...someone send me to Woof!!aholics Anonymous...

Urtawkin2adork83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Urtawkin2adork83

how would this look flattering on anyone?
...such a bad derby

mtn3pitt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mtn3pitt

*shakes angry fist* Sold out!

- mtn3pitt -

palmettogirl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages palmettogirl

Is there any way that I can get it if it is sold out? When will it appear for $15?

TimScribble

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TimScribble
palmettogirl wrote:Is there any way that I can get it if it is sold out? When will it appear for $15?

I think it appears tomorrow. If you click the sad rat race link which is like the first response. I think it will be up tomorrow.

machinestatic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages machinestatic

WOW. I can't believe this sold out so quickly. Congrats!

And also: Noooooo!

minitruth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages minitruth

WOW! quick sellout today!