commodog

quality posts: 4 Private Messages commodog

Woot is in Carrollton, Texas

I am 2 - 2 1/2 hours north of them on the tx/ok border.

Somehow it's better for fedex to load a box on a truck in Carrollton, TX and ship it to California so it can come back to Texas 30 minutes South of Carrollton to Hutchins, TX only to be shipped north up past the original pickup spot on it's way to Oklahoma 2 1/2 hours away. WTF
http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=32.885354,-96.929626&spn=0.537917,0.949768&hl=en

check out the tracking of my order:

Sep 12, 2005 12:47 PM
Arrived at FedEx location HUTCHINS, TX

Sep 10, 2005 5:27 AM
Departed FedEx location BLOOMINGTON, CA

Sep 9, 2005 8:16 AM
Arrived at FedEx location BLOOMINGTON, CA

Sep 9, 2005 3:26 AM
Departed FedEx location SAN DIEGO, CA

Sep 8, 2005 11:33 PM
Arrived at FedEx location SAN DIEGO, CA

Sep 8, 2005 6:57 PM
Picked up IRVING, TX

Sep 6, 2005 7:06 PM
Package data transmitted to FedEx
CARROLLTON, TX

flamedemise

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flamedemise

the post people = postal... crazy fools... I swear those people are like that all the time... I live in sioux falls and I shipped a thing to my aunt in chicago... it went to denver first, then to omaha and then to Chicago... they broke the glass on the clock too... retards... hahah pinneapplebaskets...

capecodjewel

quality posts: 2 Private Messages capecodjewel

Fed Ex sucks! My Soyo expansion bay has been sitting in Bloomington, Ca for 4 days now! What up, Fed Ex???

capecodjewel

SGriffin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SGriffin

I never got my Soyo expansion bay that I order on Sept 2th. They sent me a tracking number but it was never picked up by DHL. I would email Woot and they would sent me the same tracking number. So today I looked up the phone number to Woot and callled them. They said they had ran out of the expansion bays, but they would get one in the mail to me today. We will see.