quality posts: 0 Private Messages DavidShenoda

Amen to that.

Alpha0m3ga

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Alpha0m3ga
Kaliko2005 wrote:GOGO! good work kid!

ahuhu. i slapped it together in a few min =P

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ
ChefRAZ wrote:Work is keeping me too busy to even comment on my own design. I want to make one of these out of sugar sometime soon.

Baggy of Camomile cha ching!

vykarius

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vykarius
bpr2 wrote:when not to wear this shirt: when you know someone at the party had an abortion.

Theres only one end to the line, it should be rejected, sorry. funny shirt tho.

jreinish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jreinish
Re: One String Stratocaster

Very Cool!

sfenix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sfenix
stingray69 wrote:Impressive. And nice color choice. Very clever.

I like to think so! :D But thank you very much.

Pyrofyr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pyrofyr

Kind of sad to see this didn't get a lot of votes, it looks great!

Pyrofyr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pyrofyr
IG64Assassin wrote:My first Derby attempt. :D

Beats the ones that are on top right now in my book.

Very wearable, very simple, yet conveys just enough.

Revster1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Revster1
scubaaron wrote:You have to make a purchase in order to vote.

I will buy today's shirt then! Thank you!

hyruliangamer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hyruliangamer
Re: Vicodin Haze

Oh my, when you scroll... it's crazy

bradyson

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bradyson
Re: Fleur Une Ligne

Thanks for the votes and comments.
I hope everyone is enjoying the hollidays.

IG64Assassin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages IG64Assassin
Pyrofyr wrote:Beats the ones that are on top right now in my book.

Very wearable, very simple, yet conveys just enough.

Thank you. I'm actually very surprised it's gotten this far. Hopefully it's not just a fluke.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

Twistedmonkey22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Twistedmonkey22
Re: yincat-yangcat

man, both the shirts that i think were the best, this one included, aren't climbing quite as high or as fast as i had hoped. the mobius strip was the other one. =(
you all put a lot of work into your shirts and came up with some really cool designs. almost makes me feel like if these were out there originally then they might now be in the fog. i would have bought both! you did a really good job on the art work and use of the theme.

brittanytwinslow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brittanytwinslow
Re: Grow Light

I love this.

bird47

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bird47
Re: Etch-a-sketch

Why was this rejected? "Can't do it?" What is that? Shirt.woot derby judges are getting corrupt i think. What is wrong with this? It follows all the rules. I think that the judges are just rejecting anything they don't like, instead of letting us decide. They are acting like dictators. It's time for a change. VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!

MrMcNoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MrMcNoot
artulo wrote:1440x900...perfect for wallpaper! Anyone checking my work?? ;)

Thaks a lot.

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
bird47 wrote:Why was this rejected? "Can't do it?" What is that? Shirt.woot derby judges are getting corrupt i think. What is wrong with this? It follows all the rules. I think that the judges are just rejecting anything they don't like, instead of letting us decide. They are acting like dictators. It's time for a change. VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!

I believe they mean that they can't do etch-a-sketch because of copyright stuff.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

Stormink

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Stormink

Seeing as you output three different designs in the time between the release of the derby topic on Thursday and sometime on Friday (granted they didn't all go up at the earliest possible time), I would definitely call them "underworked". But maybe that's just me.

Sheneron

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sheneron
kdc67 wrote:Yes, you do, and you did in the last derby when you pulled this s.hit last time. If you're not going to design something, don't bother submitting anything at all. Go outside to a STORE and buy all the blank shirts your heart desires. No one was wronged except the people who put time and effort into their shirts within the derby rules. No one wants a blank shirt on this site. Not now. Not ever.

FFS, knock off the "I'm not doing anything wrong!" act and grow the hell up.

Boy, big words words from a little man. Heres the thing and Id like you to listen up for this one. This shirt was within the derby rules thank ye very much. And people do want a blank shirt on this site; myself being one of them. Now if I could go to a store and get a GOOD QUALITY blank shirt for a REASONABLE PRICE I would, but the fact of the matter is that American Apparel shirts are expensive. However, if you want to buy them for me then I will stop submitting shirts that fit in the derby rules.

I won't knock the act off because its not an act, and this shirt was well within the rules and therefore I wasn't doing anything wrong. I don't know why you are so offended by a blank shirt, if you don't like it don't vote for it. The only reason why you could possibly be offended by this shirt is if you are an genius. Therefore I deduce that you are an genius.

Now go grow up and by yourself a blank shirt

Dassassin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Dassassin

I was looking forward to this one.

kilikinecv

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kilikinecv
Re: Do It Yourself Shirt Design Brown (resub)

I really like your work! Keep at it, and please tell Kayla to send it to James too

Shelbyp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Shelbyp

Phenomenal design, and great color choice. Absolutely gorgeous.

colemiller119

quality posts: 0 Private Messages colemiller119
ISO30 wrote:For those interested in this design on a cranberry shirt, feel free to vote for that one also/instead: http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=26019

I love both colors and wish it would have made the cut. Is there any way to get this shirt outside of shirt.woot??

kdc67

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kdc67
Sheneron wrote:Boy, big words words from a little man. Heres the thing and Id like you to listen up for this one. This shirt was within the derby rules thank ye very much. And people do want a blank shirt on this site; myself being one of them. Now if I could go to a store and get a GOOD QUALITY blank shirt for a REASONABLE PRICE I would, but the fact of the matter is that American Apparel shirts are expensive. However, if you want to buy them for me then I will stop submitting shirts that fit in the derby rules.

I won't knock the act off because its not an act, and this shirt was well within the rules and therefore I wasn't doing anything wrong. I don't know why you are so offended by a blank shirt, if you don't like it don't vote for it. The only reason why you could possibly be offended by this shirt is if you are an genius. Therefore I deduce that you are an genius.

Now go grow up and by yourself a blank shirt

A.) I'm a woman. (When you assume...) I'm also average height and size. Thanks though!

B.) Play dumb all you like. You KNOW why it got rejected, and they'll keep being rejected until you're banned from entering in derbies. You're missing the key word in the derby.. "design". A plain, straight line you whipped up in MS Paint is not a design. A design is something like oh, I don't know... what just won the derby.

If people want one where are were all your votes before it got rejected? Really.. How is it that blank shirt they did sell only had 182 people purchasing it? Even shirts I think are hideously ugly get at least 1,000 in sales. Furthermore, where is everyone supporting you for this? I see nothing but sarcasm from everyone else.

You must be going to the wrong stores or not looking very hard. I've had no problems finding good quality blank shirts for $10 - $15. American Apparel is not the only brand that makes quality products.

I'm hardly offended by a blank shirt. I'm offended by utter stupidity, something which you're quite full of. I have plenty of blank shirts, thanks. I know how to shop.

blhavens

quality posts: 1 Private Messages blhavens
Re: Cherry Blossom Branch

Embroidered, this would be gorgeous.

gaumpastor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gaumpastor

when i took my children to the library for children's hour, Harold was THE BOOK- i loved it- how imaginative- and as an (old) woman now, i would LOVE this T-shirt- wear it with pride!
[/url][/quote]

moviewatcher

quality posts: 1 Private Messages moviewatcher
ramyb wrote:Well it certainly took longer :P I'm sure that the woot public won't appreciate it so much though, unfortunately.

I'm happy that your artistic talent is greater than your psychic talent, (Although the low voter turnout might give credence to your foretelling). Congrats on the win. Again.

Still struggling over whether to buy or not. Not a big "animal shirt" fan, but the single line theme implemented so well keeps drawing me in. (Pun not intended, but that won't force me to erase that line (now that was intended).

ELVATO

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ELVATO

koi, I really wanted this one to print...

Sheneron

kdc67 wrote:A.) I'm a woman. (When you assume...) I'm also average height and size. Thanks though!

B.) Play dumb all you like. You KNOW why it got rejected, and they'll keep being rejected until you're banned from entering in derbies. You're missing the key word in the derby.. "design". A plain, straight line you whipped up in MS Paint is not a design. A design is something like oh, I don't know... what just won the derby.

If people want one where are were all your votes before it got rejected? Really.. How is it that blank shirt they did sell only had 182 people purchasing it? Even shirts I think are hideously ugly get at least 1,000 in sales. Furthermore, where is everyone supporting you for this? I see nothing but sarcasm from everyone else.

You must be going to the wrong stores or not looking very hard. I've had no problems finding good quality blank shirts for $10 - $15. American Apparel is not the only brand that makes quality products.

I'm hardly offended by a blank shirt. I'm offended by utter stupidity, something which you're quite full of. I have plenty of blank shirts, thanks. I know how to shop.

Ohhhhhh oh oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You, my friend, have a very sour mouth for a lady. Perhaps I can buy you dinner when all this is through? Dinner and a movie. We will go see Australia and talk about shirts and have such a marvelous time. I like a girl of average height and size as much as a like an average shirt ie a blank one.

This is a design just a simple one and if I do recall two stick figures took first places a couple designs ago. Anyway that is not here nor there. Now looky here, this is the thing... The reason, I believe, it didn't get votes is because the original design, which was just a pure blank shirt, was the true design. This is a branch off that tree, which had to be done to fit the derby. Well everyone wants the tree not the branch and that includes you and myself.

I do not go out shopping much and I don't really have a good variety of stores that I go to. Maybe you could tell me where you find good quality blank shirts for 10 dollars or less and then this whole deal can be over. You can keep trying to impress people with your little shirts that say milk and cookies and I can be nice and happy wrapped up in my little blankie.

But, see, the catch is they have to be 10 dollars or less because A.A makes a good shirt. Real good. And a blank one on this site is like gold.

I wish you didn't think of me as stupid, it hurts me just a little bit though. Let me know what you find out about those shirts. Hey have you met my friend Conrads?

armoller

quality posts: 0 Private Messages armoller

darn! the physics major in me really wanted this shirt

Psystal

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Psystal
byrbwr wrote:hey that's a cool-looking design. how'd you come up with the arrangement for the triangles and all that? is there some special name you call it? anyhow, luv it, simply amazing. very creative and original--hope to see it in the fog!

Are you always this much of an ass?

Sheneron

Re: The Infinity Long Line

I voted on your shirt Conrads. I like the simplicity of it.

bchu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bchu
Re: Noah's Ark

love love love!

eHalcyon

Sheneron wrote:Ohhhhhh oh oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You, my friend, have a very sour mouth for a lady. Perhaps I can buy you dinner when all this is through? Dinner and a movie. We will go see Australia and talk about shirts and have such a marvelous time. I like a girl of average height and size as much as a like an average shirt ie a blank one.

This is a design just a simple one and if I do recall two stick figures took first places a couple designs ago. Anyway that is not here nor there. Now looky here, this is the thing... The reason, I believe, it didn't get votes is because the original design, which was just a pure blank shirt, was the true design. This is a branch off that tree, which had to be done to fit the derby. Well everyone wants the tree not the branch and that includes you and myself.

I do not go out shopping much and I don't really have a good variety of stores that I go to. Maybe you could tell me where you find good quality blank shirts for 10 dollars or less and then this whole deal can be over. You can keep trying to impress people with your little shirts that say milk and cookies and I can be nice and happy wrapped up in my little blankie.

But, see, the catch is they have to be 10 dollars or less because A.A makes a good shirt. Real good. And a blank one on this site is like gold.

I wish you didn't think of me as stupid, it hurts me just a little bit though. Let me know what you find out about those shirts. Hey have you met my friend Conrads?

The "tree" didn't really get any votes either.

Why don't you just buy blanks from AA directly at the bulk price like woot does? And all the extras you have, you can sell yourself. Problem solved.

kdc67

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kdc67

[sarcasm]Oh, I'm sure that was the reason it didn't get many votes.. [/sarcasm] Exactly how many did the original get before it was rejected? That I missed out on seeing.

2nd place, actually, and they had actual expressions and well within the spirit of the derby. They were not a single line on a shirt. Mmmm no, I want actual designs on my shirts. Hence why I buy these.

Let's see. Where to buy blank shirts... as someone posted, http://www.blankapparel.com/ has them. The easiest stores would be places like Target and Walmart. Even a few shopping mall stores such as JCPenny's has good quality tees. Look at that, you could buy them bulk. Or there are these things called "sales". They have one now 3 shirts for $39. That's $13 a shirt. So people have told you plenty before, yet you continue.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

madgab32928

quality posts: 0 Private Messages madgab32928
Re: I lub you (Ode to a Tennis sphere)

I love this shirt! I would have bought it for sure. I own a lab that devote her life to playing fetch. Adorable diesgn

tennischamp683

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tennischamp683

This shirt is... interesting? It basically says "Help! It's the Crock-en! Run for you lives!"........................... Cool! Awesome! Sweet!

Sheneron

kdc67 wrote:[sarcasm]Oh, I'm sure that was the reason it didn't get many votes.. [/sarcasm] Exactly how many did the original get before it was rejected? That I missed out on seeing.

2nd place, actually, and they had actual expressions and well within the spirit of the derby. They were not a single line on a shirt. Mmmm no, I want actual designs on my shirts. Hence why I buy these.

Let's see. Where to buy blank shirts... as someone posted, http://www.blankapparel.com/ has them. The easiest stores would be places like Target and Walmart. Even a few shopping mall stores such as JCPenny's has good quality tees. Look at that, you could buy them bulk. Or there are these things called "sales". They have one now 3 shirts for $39. That's $13 a shirt. So people have told you plenty before, yet you continue.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

No no no no no no. That is all wrong. I meant to put this in my first post but I forgot. That blankapparel website was promising but it didn't work. I was going to order a few shirts but it ended up being over 10 dollars a shirt. They really knock you up on shipping.

I am not going to buy in bulk and then "sell them to my friends". Thats a pretty awful idea and according to you people no one would EVER want to buy a blank shirt. So now why would I do that? Walmart shirts are no good and the only blank ones they sell are those white undershirts. 3 shirts for 40 dollars isn't really a good deal especially if its not A.A. No you haven't helped this problem at all.

Im not insane I just want to be normal in a normal shirt.

eHalcyon

Sheneron wrote:No no no no no no. That is all wrong. I meant to put this in my first post but I forgot. That blankapparel website was promising but it didn't work. I was going to order a few shirts but it ended up being over 10 dollars a shirt. They really knock you up on shipping.

I am not going to buy in bulk and then "sell them to my friends". Thats a pretty awful idea and according to you people no one would EVER want to buy a blank shirt. So now why would I do that? Walmart shirts are no good and the only blank ones they sell are those white undershirts. 3 shirts for 40 dollars isn't really a good deal especially if its not A.A. No you haven't helped this problem at all.

Im not insane I just want to be normal in a normal shirt.

But according to you, people DO want to buy blank shirts, so why not do it? Unless you don't think anyone wants to buy blank shirts?

And to be fair, nobody said that noone would buy a blank shirt. It's just that very few would, especially here at woot. Again, Woot has already sold a blank tee once, and it fared horribly.